It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That's funny because most of the Christians i've known throughout life (family, friends - almost all of them Catholics) are very pro-Zionist/Israel, including myself, even though I have been a proud Agnostic since early adulthood.

Having a Minor in World Religions, I know that many Protestants consider themselves "Christians" in an attempt to distinguish themselves from "Catholics" and The Roman Catholic Church. Both, however, believe that redemption of the soul (and Mankind), can only be achieved through Jesus, who Christians believe to be the Son of God. Regardless, Christianity originally began as a Jewish sect in ancient Israel and all of the first Christians were Jews, including Jesus himself.
Now a major doctrine of Christianity involves the "Second Coming" or Jesus' return to Earth shortly after the rebirth of the nation of Israel or the re-gathering of all of the Jews back to the Land of Israel (depending on Denomination), where upon he will establish a new Kingdom - basically a messianic "Utopian" world establishment.

Regardless, Israel and its national religion, Judaism (remember, Israel is the only nation ever to have it's nationality, ethnicity, and religion combined as one identity) is the origin for all three major religions: Judaism and her two daughter religions, Chistianity and Islam (all being Abrahamic religions). I was always fascinated by studying the history, rivalry, and unfortunate frequent hatred between the religions and when a Christian or Muslim believer speaks about their hatred or wish for the destruction of Israel and/or the Jews, it's really a direct assault upon their own religion since Christianty and Islam are inextricably linked to Judaism. BUT, opposition to certain policies of the government of Israel without the 'hatred' or 'wish for destruction' of Israel itself or the Jewish (Hebrew) people is commonly confused by many, even though some term it in a veiled attempt to hide their true hatred of the Jewish people and of Israel.

Interesting topic for psychology papers!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It is NOT possible to say, "I am a Christian" and not love the Jewish people. The Bible teaches that love is not what you say, but what you do. (I John 3:18) "A bell is not a bell until you ring it, love is not love until you share it."
....Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed." Point: G-d has promised to bless the man or nation that blesses the Chosen People. History has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the nations that have blessed the Jewish people have had the blessing of G-d; the nations that have cursed
the Jewish people have experienced the curse of G-d.
.....Paul recorded in Romans 15:27 "For if the Gentiles have shared in their (the Jews) spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things."
.... "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalm 122:6). The scriptural principle of prosperity is tied to blessing Israel and the city of Jerusalem.
......."Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalm 122:6)

Are these Versus not in your Bible?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Moonman1111

Proof reaches far beyond whats written in the bible. You remind me of a teenage me though. And if that is the case or accurate, then you'll just have to wait until you 'wake up'? or fall down the rabbit hole.

What in the blazes are you rambling on about my deluded friend ?

Your beliefs originate with a set of books written by unknown men about invisible men in the sky going by the name of jesus or yahwhe or both. You've not a shred of evidence that confirms the validity of the claims made in these books or any claims made by you.

So in a nutshell , you happen to believe something so what exactly ?

My knowing orginates from what I have seen, Which lead me to Christ, which lead me to the bible. Not the other way around. But it will take a week or so for me to type up my story to share.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

My knowing orginates from what I have seen, Which lead me to Christ, which lead me to the bible. Not the other way around. But it will take a week or so for me to type up my story to share.

Hey dude I got all the time in the world and love to read even some of the bollocks that you've been typing here.

Perhaps if you'd taken the time and trouble to write what can only be some amazing mind opening experience which led you to believe the biblical accounts are true, then you could have avoided this bollocks thread.

I look forward to reading your Xfile

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"I am a Christian militant who fights aliens" that has to be the best job ever does it pay better than social welfare,How do i apply?... I suppose ur looking to rase funds for a negitive reverse tractor beem just like the christans in south park..

Religion in the states is money makeing racket just like everything else over there.. Religion here in europe is for control.. Ideas and old books used to wage wars. B.S at its best... St Patrick came to Ireland in 400 A.D shouting about God and the church and raped us of our culture and science and like idiots its celebrated around the world on the 17th of march every year.. Does anybody know what he actually did? light a few fires and chased away some snakes.. We never had snakes in ireland! Early uncorrupted groups of the brotherhood of the snake.. Whatever he did all it resulted in was our people literally being raped.. by priests, The irish goverment and the british goverment and soilders..

As soon as we move on from this opsession with death and impressing the higher ones. and notace the value of life we might notace all the starveing people and indangerd spices,..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

YES! its still funny it reminds of me!! i speak several languages and allways make jokes about my mestakes dont know why this is ofensive to you and i dont care but its you who sees somthing bad in it not me.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
That's funny because most of the Christians i've known throughout life (family, friends - almost all of them Catholics) are very pro-Zionist/Israel, including myself, even though I have been a proud Agnostic since early adulthood.

Having a Minor in World Religions, I know that many Protestants consider themselves "Christians" in an attempt to distinguish themselves from "Catholics" and The Roman Catholic Church. Both, however, believe that redemption of the soul (and Mankind), can only be achieved through Jesus, who Christians believe to be the Son of God. Regardless, Christianity originally began as a Jewish sect in ancient Israel and all of the first Christians were Jews, including Jesus himself.
Now a major doctrine of Christianity involves the "Second Coming" or Jesus' return to Earth shortly after the rebirth of the nation of Israel or the re-gathering of all of the Jews back to the Land of Israel (depending on Denomination), where upon he will establish a new Kingdom - basically a messianic "Utopian" world establishment.

Regardless, Israel and its national religion, Judaism (remember, Israel is the only nation ever to have it's nationality, ethnicity, and religion combined as one identity) is the origin for all three major religions: Judaism and her two daughter religions, Chistianity and Islam (all being Abrahamic religions). I was always fascinated by studying the history, rivalry, and unfortunate frequent hatred between the religions and when a Christian or Muslim believer speaks about their hatred or wish for the destruction of Israel and/or the Jews, it's really a direct assault upon their own religion since Christianty and Islam are inextricably linked to Judaism. BUT, opposition to certain policies of the government of Israel without the 'hatred' or 'wish for destruction' of Israel itself or the Jewish (Hebrew) people is commonly confused by many, even though some term it in a veiled attempt to hide their true hatred of the Jewish people and of Israel.

Interesting topic for psychology papers!

Wickedness and malice is just that no matter what brush you paint it with. And what the Israeli government does is just that. I don't support the destruction of the Jewish seed which I feel is in the future to a degree, as God put them on earth too for a reason, but the government and nation of Israel I firmly believe needs to be stopped. How do we do that? With war? With hate? No, you just stop giving our tax dollars to them, and stop giving them our military jets etc etc. Without such backing and power, they will watch their step and calculate any backlash their actions may have and will not be so emboldened. The second approach is to educate people, which seems to work except when it comes to Jews who will turn angry, hostile, and spiteful in a matter of moments. Also, here are a few cool links for you to watch if you have the time.

www.youtube.com...

Hmm, I had a few more interesting videos, but it seems Youtube removed them. Such a shame. Also check out www.realzionistnews.com if you like.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I admit that I have exercized my free will and washed my brain with "religion".

My human nature is evil. My spiritual nature is good.

My will is infected with seven deadly sins, pride, sloth, greed, lust, envy, wrath and gluttony.

Pride is an excessive belief in one's own abilities.
Envy is wanting what others have, be it status, abilities, or possessions.
Gluttony is the desire to eat or consume more than you require.
Lust is a powerful craving for such as sex, power and money.
Anger is the loss of rational self-control and the desire to harm others.
Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain.
Sloth is laziness and the avoidance of work.

I choose by my free will to use religion and the seven virtues or spiritual disciplines they wash my brain with to make myself a better person.

1. Faith is belief in the right things (including the virtues!).
2. Hope is taking a positive future view, that good will prevail.
3. Charity is concern for, and active helping of, others.
4. Fortitude is never giving up.
5. Justice is being fair and equitable with others.
6. Prudence is care of and moderation with money.
7. Temperance is moderation of needed things and abstinence from things which are not needed.

The Seven Contrary Virtues which are specific opposites to the Seven Deadly Sins: Humility against pride, Kindness against envy, Abstinence against gluttony, Chastity against lust, Patience against anger, Liberality against greed, and Diligence against sloth.
The Theological Virtues: Love, Hope and Faith, as defined by St. Paul (who placed love as the greatest of them all).
The four Cardinal Virtues: Prudence, Temperance, Courage and Justice.
The Seven Heavenly Virtues: Faith, Hope, Charity, Fortitude, Justice, Temperance, Prudence.
The Seven Corporal Works of Mercy are a medieval list of things you can do to help others: feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, give shelter to strangers, clothe the naked, visit the sick, minister to prisoners, and bury the dead.
The Seven Bushido Virtues: Right decisions, Valor, Benevolence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, and Loyalty.

Do I attain perfection of any of these, or master any of these. No.
In my heart the virtues conflict with the vices.

Jesus lived the seven virtues to perfection.

As such he is my role model of behavior while I am here on this earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Honestly, you sound like a terrorist....not a christian.

Why would you want to expose your Anti beliefs here when you know this site is filled with people who do believe in aliens, new age and even love Israel?
Are you just wanting to stir the pot to start a fight.

Maybe your a troll?

Anyway...Welcome to the forum?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsmappy
It is NOT possible to say, "I am a Christian" and not love the Jewish people. The Bible teaches that love is not what you say, but what you do. (I John 3:18) "A bell is not a bell until you ring it, love is not love until you share it."
....Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed." Point: G-d has promised to bless the man or nation that blesses the Chosen People. History has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the nations that have blessed the Jewish people have had the blessing of G-d; the nations that have cursed
the Jewish people have experienced the curse of G-d.
.....Paul recorded in Romans 15:27 "For if the Gentiles have shared in their (the Jews) spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things."
.... "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalm 122:6). The scriptural principle of prosperity is tied to blessing Israel and the city of Jerusalem.
......."Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalm 122:6)

Are these Versus not in your Bible?

You can't tie in the Jewish identity with the Zionist Israeli state. Sorry nope, and you can't say what makes one a Christian and what doesn't. Sorry doesn't work like that. There is no 'special' chosen people. God loves all of mankind the same, sorry to burst your Zionist ideas. The kind of attitude and arrogance you display is what will lead to the Magog war. Which kind of takes the edge out of prophecy when you make it so easy for the world to shake their fists at you. You Zionists also believe God told you to circumcise males, which he didn't.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
I admit that I have exercized my free will and washed my brain with "religion".

My human nature is evil. My spiritual nature is good.

My will is infected with seven deadly sins, pride, sloth, greed, lust, envy, wrath and gluttony.

Pride is an excessive belief in one's own abilities.
Envy is wanting what others have, be it status, abilities, or possessions.
Gluttony is the desire to eat or consume more than you require.
Lust is a powerful craving for such as sex, power and money.
Anger is the loss of rational self-control and the desire to harm others.
Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain.
Sloth is laziness and the avoidance of work.

I choose by my free will to use religion and the seven virtues or spiritual disciplines they wash my brain with to make myself a better person.

1. Faith is belief in the right things (including the virtues!).
2. Hope is taking a positive future view, that good will prevail.
3. Charity is concern for, and active helping of, others.
4. Fortitude is never giving up.
5. Justice is being fair and equitable with others.
6. Prudence is care of and moderation with money.
7. Temperance is moderation of needed things and abstinence from things which are not needed.

The Seven Contrary Virtues which are specific opposites to the Seven Deadly Sins: Humility against pride, Kindness against envy, Abstinence against gluttony, Chastity against lust, Patience against anger, Liberality against greed, and Diligence against sloth.
The Theological Virtues: Love, Hope and Faith, as defined by St. Paul (who placed love as the greatest of them all).
The four Cardinal Virtues: Prudence, Temperance, Courage and Justice.
The Seven Heavenly Virtues: Faith, Hope, Charity, Fortitude, Justice, Temperance, Prudence.
The Seven Corporal Works of Mercy are a medieval list of things you can do to help others: feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, give shelter to strangers, clothe the naked, visit the sick, minister to prisoners, and bury the dead.
The Seven Bushido Virtues: Right decisions, Valor, Benevolence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, and Loyalty.

Do I attain perfection of any of these, or master any of these. No.
In my heart the virtues conflict with the vices.

Jesus lived the seven virtues to perfection.

As such he is my role model of behavior while I am here on this earth.

Very excellent post

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Originally posted by kleverone

Thanks, and that's because I have been up all night drinking coke cola and smoking cigarettes. Makes the pores drip I tell ya

Is that what Jesus would do? Cigarettes and Coke huh? I guess you neglected to read that part in the bible about the body being a temple. I would be more concerned about lung cancer and heart disease than if Aliens are evil if I were you.

He who is without sin, cast the first stone. You have a big gay tattoo on your arm, you defiled your temple too so don't throw stones at me.

I'm not a Christian so your silly laws don't apply to me. I use reason and logic as my tools of wisdom. No need to throw stones, you might as well throw them at yourself with every drag of your satan stick.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue_fish
Honestly, you sound like a terrorist....not a christian.

Why would you want to expose your Anti beliefs here when you know this site is filled with people who do believe in aliens, new age and even love Israel?
Are you just wanting to stir the pot to start a fight.

Maybe your a troll?

Anyway...Welcome to the forum?

I'm not attacking people for believing in aliens. I want them to know yes UFO's exist, yes various ET species exist, and yes they are all demons. They all have three things in common, they fight each other, and they despise mankind, and God. They are part of the grand deception, they are NOT a 'new and friendly alliance of good guys who are popping in to expose to the world they created us and that the bible and religion and Christ were all actually trying to hide the secret that aliens were the good guys all along who defeated the evil aliens who built religion and that it's time to go to the 5th dimension and blahblahblah galatic federation blahblah' that kind of garbage. Do not fornicate with these false teachings or look up to these false prophets and those who 'channel'.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Thanks, and that's because I have been up all night drinking coke cola and smoking cigarettes. Makes the pores drip I tell ya

Is that what Jesus would do? Cigarettes and Coke huh? I guess you neglected to read that part in the bible about the body being a temple. I would be more concerned about lung cancer and heart disease than if Aliens are evil if I were you.

He who is without sin, cast the first stone. You have a big gay tattoo on your arm, you defiled your temple too so don't throw stones at me.

I'm not a Christian so your silly laws don't apply to me. I use reason and logic as my tools of wisdom. No need to throw stones, you might as well throw them at yourself with every drag of your satan stick.

God's laws apply to everybody. Believe it or not I did quit smoking for a month when I asked Christ to help me, and I quit with no problem at all. But these things happen lol, its the habit thats harder to lose than the actual nicotine.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Christians don't believe in Dinosaurs because they think the world is only 12,000 years old.

I have come across some that swear up and down it's only 7,000 years old!! You may laugh, but it's the truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm just wondering how anyone can be 'anti-alien'.

How does that work then?

EDIT - ah yes, I've just read that you think all aliens are demons :

I'm not attacking people for believing in aliens. I want them to know yes UFO's exist, yes various ET species exist, and yes they are all demons.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
you are a troll. however if you are not, I am a satanist and I oppose your spiritual fascism.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

I'm just wondering how anyone can be 'anti-alien'.

How does that work then?

Well, I believe our government needs to do more to down UFO's or coerce them down and capture as many live aliens as possible and whip them into slave like submission for our benefit and as retribution for their kidnapping of our citizens, our brothers and sisters in humanity that is, and for chopping up our cows.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

God's laws apply to everybody. Believe it or not I did quit smoking for a month when I asked Christ to help me, and I quit with no problem at all. But these things happen lol, its the habit thats harder to lose than the actual nicotine.

I was able to quit over 5 years ago. No help from Jesus, all me.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I was able to quit over 5 years ago. No help from Jesus, all me.

Good to hear that, do you still get the urge for a smoke or did it fade?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join