I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 1
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members




posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


I think you may be anti- at least 50% of this website.

Enjoy!!

-New-age loving, family in Israel, alien-believer.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Your at home here , lots of people thinking same.

I'm not 1 of them , but your opinion is your own

Have fun cruising on the boards sir



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You're anti-"New Age?" Oh, Lord, you and I are going to have problems!!!
Welcome to the site anyway. I hope you enjoy your stay.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I think you just stepped in a hornets nest.

You are going to have an interesting time here.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 



...and anti-new age


You're anti-new age? Well than, this is for you... and welcome to ATS.





posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13
 


Oh I know aliens exist I have seen them, I mean I am against them, there is nothing good about them.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just wondering how any Christian can be anti-Israel, the modern home of the Jews?

I mean, Christianity is, fundamentally, an offshoot of Judaism, inasmuch as Jesus Christ was a Jew and taught Jewish orthodoxy. Regardless of what the Biblical Jews did to Christ, he forgave them their worst transgressions — which no doubt included condemning him and sentencing him to a barbarous death.

I'm a Christian, as well (of the Lutheran clan), and I even think that Christ was a sword (just as Christ described himself in the Gospel of Luke) intended to cleave away the unholy crap and lies and barbarism with which Mankind surrounds himself.

But I'm not anti-Israel nor anti-anything else, for that matter. Christianity isn't about saving us from the world, it's about embracing the world in spite of its wickedness.

It's about forgiveness, not condemnation.

— Doc Velocity



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi
 


Very nice song, thanks for the welcome everybody.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Just wondering how any Christian can be anti-Israel, the modern home of the Jews?

I mean, Christianity is, fundamentally, an offshoot of Judaism, inasmuch as Jesus Christ was a Jew and taught Jewish orthodoxy. Regardless of what the Biblical Jews did to Christ, he forgave them their worst transgressions — which no doubt included condemning him and sentencing him to a barbarous death.

I'm a Christian, as well (of the Lutheran clan), and I even think that Christ was a sword (just as Christ described himself in the Gospel of Luke) intended to cleave away the unholy crap and lies and barbarism with which Mankind surrounds himself.

But I'm not anti-Israel nor anti-anything else, for that matter. Christianity isn't about saving us from the world, it's about embracing the world in spite of its wickedness.

It's about forgiveness, not condemnation.

— Doc Velocity


Well, I am not a fan of their government. I don't appreciate them spying on our country (USA), I don't appreciate them funding lobbyist groups or spinning msm in their favor. Also, I see the argument of 'Jesus was a Jew' rather than the begotten son of God to be blasphemous. I agree though to an extent about everything else you have said.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
reply to post by ravenshadow13
 


Oh I know aliens exist I have seen them, I mean I am against them, there is nothing good about them.


Nice. Didn't see that coming... how about this, did you mean Zionists, or Israelis in general?
Either way, it's your deal, just clarifying for myself and others, I suppose.
I mean, even I hate Larry Silverstein.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


your pretty much anti- nearly the whole website. and if you're anti- alien, why is your screenname Moonman1111?


i am hostile toward religion, as are many others on the website. sooo, have fun.
i will probably kind of vocal in your threads, especially if there a bunch of fundie bs.

and god is the god of all religions, so don't be ashamed that Jesus was a Jew.


Now that that's outta the way. . . WELCOME TO ATS FUNDIE!!!


[edit on 28-12-2009 by LocoHombre]



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


You have one twisted view.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members


Hello and welcome.


That's not cool about getting banned for expressing freedom of speech.

Whats a "fundie"?

Your Christian yet your ANTI? Is that not a contradiction in terms? Anyone who hates anything or is ANTI anything is not Christian. Aren't you Christians not meant to forgive and love thy neighbor and all that?

You come in wanting to "bump" heads? Trolling? Aggressiveness? Bad Intentions? I hope not.

Being Anti-Alien is just like saying you only like things on this Earth. Why would you be ANTI-Alien? They have not done anything to you


Sorry to tell you but it's impossible for an Unidentified Flying Object to be God. Although since the Bible is written by man and Christians don't believe in dinosaurs either then I am sure it is sane to say that aliens probably did create us as a genetic experiment in a test tube millions of years ago. Who is to say they didnt? I don't know if they did, nobody on Earth and in History knows where we come from.

An intelligent person would not disregard any information cluing them to where we all originated.

You are also ANTI-"Grand Deception"?

So...why are you here? To tell folk stories on the Christian boards? To make people angry? Tut tut.

Well, anyhow; welcome to the forums. I am sure it will be a roller coaster



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Well, I am not a fan of their government. I don't appreciate them spying on our country (USA), I don't appreciate them funding lobbyist groups or spinning msm in their favor.


haha. you obviously are confusing Israel with Iran. just fyi. even though it is a governmentally engineered project.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads


Welcome Moonman, If you want to bump heads, you came to the right place. There's plenty of miltiant athiests, blind christian zionists,alien believers and new age folks here who, I am sure would like to take you on.

Have fun, keep it light and tr to keep within the T&C guidelines.


And one more thing.....



GET AN AVATAR, YOU SLACKER!!



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Not to mention Israel actually means "House of Bread" - And if that is not a Christian reference to the Bible; then I assume this OP is at war with himself.

Israel is a place in the stars, not on Earth. (for the deep thinkers out there)



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish
 


Can't say I dislike every Israeli? just that I don't like their government. The concept of Zionism I don't care for, but I do feel bad for the land they take from people who have lived on it for generations and how they destroy peoples small farms to try and pressure them to leave etc etc.



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Such arrogance.

Welcome moonman, remember to spout your illogical concepts on the low, so ATS want breed more ignorance.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GrandKitaro777]



posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Moonman!

I'd guess that as long as you express your own views and not attack others for a differing view, you'll do fine.

A thread regarding spirituality/religion is not hard to find. I think the trick is to incite a good debate/discussion rather than a smackdown.

I'm sure you'll find many kindred spirits here, and perhaps even a few folks that vehemently disagree, but respect your style anyway. It's up to you, you self-proclaimed fundie you.


Welcome aboard!





new topics
 
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join