It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Just wondering how any Christian can be anti-Israel, the modern home of the Jews?

I mean, Christianity is, fundamentally, an offshoot of Judaism, inasmuch as Jesus Christ was a Jew and taught Jewish orthodoxy. Regardless of what the Biblical Jews did to Christ, he forgave them their worst transgressions — which no doubt included condemning him and sentencing him to a barbarous death.

I'm a Christian, as well (of the Lutheran clan), and I even think that Christ was a sword (just as Christ described himself in the Gospel of Luke) intended to cleave away the unholy crap and lies and barbarism with which Mankind surrounds himself.

But I'm not anti-Israel nor anti-anything else, for that matter. Christianity isn't about saving us from the world, it's about embracing the world in spite of its wickedness.

It's about forgiveness, not condemnation.

— Doc Velocity

well.. as the scripture states.. "there is no Greek nor JEW, bond or free any more .. because ALL are made ONE in Christ" ..

Jew =Israel .. yep .. Paul said it right there and he was a Jew of the Jews!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.. However..

Your subject line will be tagged for a complete dossier in a couple of week if not sooner by either FBI, CIA or any other alpha dept..

yea.. it's that's bad..

welcome to ATS ..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
[Did you have any strange or interesting dreams for a short period after your NDE's?

Strange and interesting dreams? Oh, yes, really, really, REALLY interesting dreams, visions, whatever you want to call them, but not for a short period... Rather, they persisted and I still have these powerful dreams/visions of alternate reality.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
Welcome to ATS.. However..

Your subject line will be tagged for a complete dossier in a couple of week if not sooner by either FBI, CIA or any other alpha dept..

yea.. it's that's bad..

welcome to ATS ..

Haha, I would bet somebody elses testes they prob already are watching my internet traffic
And thanks for the welcome!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

[Did you have any strange or interesting dreams for a short period after your NDE's?

Strange and interesting dreams? Oh, yes, really, really, REALLY interesting dreams, visions, whatever you want to call them, but not for a short period... Rather, they persisted and I still have these powerful dreams/visions of alternate reality.

— Doc Velocity

Have you tried ingesting melatonin to take it to an even more deeper level?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Welcome Moonman1111, I see your cup is already full to the brim so you will not be wanting a nice fresh brew of enlightening tea? Shame because its delicious!

It's OK to have opinions, if you want to learn from other posters do try to keep an open mind to other peoples opinions also!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

— Doc Velocity

I tried melatonin back in the 1980s, but it gave me really freakish dreams,
like, Drag Me To Hell special effects.

So I stopped taking melatonin. Tried yohimbe, tried rose hips, et cetera...

These days, and I'm going to be honest, cresting at 50 years of age, the senior brain is secreting its own hallucinogens.

I'm not making light of it, I think it's a gas!

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/29/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Welcome Moonman1111, I see your cup is already full to the brim so you will not be wanting a nice fresh brew of enlightening tea? Shame because its delicious!

It's OK to have opinions, if you want to learn from other posters do try to keep an open mind to other peoples opinions also!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

— Doc Velocity

I tried melatonin back in the 1980s, but it gave me really freakish dreams,
like, Drag Me To Hell special effects.

So I stopped taking melatonin. Tried yohimbe, tried rose hips, et cetera...

These days, and I'm going to be honest, cresting at 50 years of age, the senior brain is secreting its own hallucinogens.

I'm not making light of it, I think it's a gas!

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/29/2009 by Doc Velocity]

Hahaha, yeah it'll do that. Maybe your brain is making a lot of adrenochrome lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age

What the hell is anti Alien when it's at home ? I can understand your grudge against the jews for er em being jewish and perhaps your fear of "new age" the age of reason where we reject controlling supernatural deities .

But you are anti something that is yet to be proven to exist without even meeting them ?

Are you anti medication or something ? If you are anti aliens what is your position on fairies or leprechauns may I ask ? You anti them too or are their supporters such a minority that they're no threat to your guy in the sky ?

Get a grip dude, to come ans say hi is one thing but to turn up with a howitzer is another.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age

What the hell is anti Alien when it's at home ? I can understand your grudge against the jews for er em being jewish and perhaps your fear of "new age" the age of reason where we reject controlling supernatural deities .

But you are anti something that is yet to be proven to exist without even meeting them ?

Are you anti medication or something ? If you are anti aliens what is your position on fairies or leprechauns may I ask ? You anti them too or are their supporters such a minority that they're no threat to your guy in the sky ?

Get a grip dude, to come ans say hi is one thing but to turn up with a howitzer is another.

Home huh? God made earth for humans, nobody else. Sorry. Just because the #s like to hide under our oceans and land doesn't mean they are at home.. But then again, you don't believe they exist right? or you're a skeptic then thats on you. And by new age I mean liars like Piggy Kane and Blossom goonchild and the other misfits who may or may not knowingly know they are helping the grand deception, the 'good cop bad cop' play. And I didn't know God was controlling? He seems to have given us freewill and a hand in the path we take. If anything, we need more of a presense of his in this messed up world, and need him to do away with the unclean spirits that walk the earth seeking the ruin of souls, and to cast down to the ground dead, the abominations that come to our planet and to lead more people away from sin and destruction.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Can't say I dislike every Israeli? just that I don't like their government. The concept of Zionism I don't care for, but I do feel bad for the land they take from people who have lived on it for generations and how they destroy peoples small farms to try and pressure them to leave etc etc.

Yet in a previous post you were pro-US ...

I don't mean to point out your contradiction but come on dude, be real.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

reply to post by ravenshadow13

Oh I know aliens exist I have seen them, I mean I am against them, there is nothing good about them.

every single one ... in the entire universe?

every "non-human intelligent species" that may exist ? ... you're "against them" ?

you may want to re-evaluate your position on that one after considering the fact that there very well may be billions of different races of "aliens" out there.

they can't ALL be "baddies" as you may put it...

you might as well start here and stereotype any race on earth the same way... or species...

I'm "against" all buffalo. or I'm against ALL "turtles"...

sounds pretty silly when you think about it now doesnt it?

but something tells me you haven't really thought it all through yet...

-

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

Can't say I dislike every Israeli? just that I don't like their government. The concept of Zionism I don't care for, but I do feel bad for the land they take from people who have lived on it for generations and how they destroy peoples small farms to try and pressure them to leave etc etc.

Yet in a previous post you were pro-US ...

I don't mean to point out your contradiction but come on dude, be real.

I am American? Also, show me a post I made where I was pro-Israel.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

reply to post by ravenshadow13

Oh I know aliens exist I have seen them, I mean I am against them, there is nothing good about them.

every single one ... in the entire universe?

every "non-human intelligent species" that may exist ? ... you're "against them" ?

you may want to re-evaluate your position on that one after considering the fact that there very well may be billions of different races of "aliens" out there.

they can't ALL be "baddies" as you may put it...

you might as well start here and stereotype any race on earth the same way... or species...

I'm "against" all buffalo. or I'm against ALL "turtles"...

sounds pretty silly when you think about it now doesnt it?

but something tells me you haven't really thought it all through yet...

-

They are all bad. Prove me wrong. Show me a case where an alien or a UFO did a righteous act? Anything that has to use UFO's to jump dimensions is evil and has no right to exist period. But hey, if you think some are good and friendly and you want to pity them and feel bad for them then thats your choice. But they are all going to still die

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Welcome to the circus brother. I share your views except for anti-Israeli. those who bless Israel will be blessed.

I prefer to be on the blessings side of the Lord myself. lol

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

another one for the block list. I love that feature, you get rid of so many stupid replies when you block all the crazies.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Welcome to the circus brother. I share your views except for anti-Israeli. those who bless Israel will be blessed.

I prefer to be on the blessings side of the Lord myself. lol

lol thanks for the welcome. I don't think blessing Israel with military equipment and taxpayer money is going to help anybody out, regardless of which side of the fence you're on lol. And America hasn't been blessed for giving bombs to Israel, doing so dragged our country into an endless war which is not ours to fight in the first place.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Were it not for religious fanaticism the world would be pretty much as peace.....so I am no fan of anyone who adds fuel to the fire.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I am American? Also, show me a post I made where I was pro-Israel.

No, I did not say pro-Israel did I?

You commented on how you disagree with the Israeli government because it stole land from people who had lived there for generations and destroyed their farms.

Then you made a statement that I found to be pro-United States:

Well, I am not a fan of their government. I don't appreciate them spying on our country (USA),

Your use of "our country" as opposed to just saying the "USA" made it appear, to me, as you displaying a patriotic pride in "your country".

However, according to your own beliefs then that country is not yours at all, is it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join