It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US won't stop Israeli strike on Iran: Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Fox All-Stars on Iran

Just found this vid, and tought to share with you ATS´rs. Things are looking to be heating up every day now

peace!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Note to self, anything that is talked about for an extended period of time is not likely to happen simply due to the fact that it has been talked about happening for so long.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You have not watched the War for Oil documentary that is posted on the site have you?

Iran will be utterly destroyed. The two super powers are China and America. China funds the American military and China needs imported oil very badly. In 2007 America sold Israel 90 more F16 strike aircraft. How much do you want to bet that they have finally all been delivered as of Dec 2009? How much do you want to bet that they have many new pilots to fly them? How much do you want to bet that they also have a host of newly designed weapons to arm them? 90 more F16 planes effectively doubles their ground strike capability in my estimation, which is the only reason we sold it to them. It certainly wasn't for air defense. If you remember Israel used F16's to attack Iraqi nuclear facilities some time ago. F16's aren't the best planes for the job, but Israel all ready had the training and repair infrastructure for them and the experience in using them against hardened nuclear sites.

With our many unmanned drones bordering both sides of Iran we could provide Israel's almost 200 f16 strike aircraft with complete and total real time battlefield reconnaissance information. Our troops along both boarders of the country would completely contain the battlefield to within the boarders of Iran entirely. In essence, war with Iran would be the most massive first strike campaign in the history of the world. Iran wouldn't last a day, not effectively to say the least. China knows this. Russia knows this.

I wish it weren't true, but the powers at be have obviously been planning this for a very, very long time. The pieces along the Iranian boarder have been in place now for many years.

If you remember, It was stated that Iraq would be an endless killing field because of Iran. Nothing could be further from the truth. The ones who have truly been under attack in Iraq are the ones who foolishly fight against the occupation and military forces there. It is the insurgents who have been decimated entirely. Road side bombs are just a memory it seems.

No, the war against Iran would be the most one sided brutal massive first strike in world history. Nothing military would survive a single day within that country. Sadly, I think Iran completely knows this and they just don't give a damn anymore. I think they speak boldly against Israel because they really have no other choice. If the leaders in Iran don't talk tough then the people will quickly over-throw their own government for fear of utter annihilation by vastly superior and more technologically advanced military forces. The stakes for this one are too high. The first day would be nothing short of genocide and country wide ruin.

Remember, nuclear retaliation towards the Holy Land and massive radiological contamination of a major oil producing region and its neighbors are at stake in this one. China alone would want assurances that Iran would be absolutely and utterly annihilated before any action could be taken against them. Why do you think China agreed to attack Iraq? When China and Russia allowed Iraq to be attacked they showed that they didn't give a damn about Iran. They will not do anything about Iran except to help bring about its demise in secret.

If they wanted to protect Iran then they never would have allowed Iraq to be attacked and occupied. China would never have loaned us the trillions of dollars that we needed to fight in Iraq if they gave a damn about Iran.

I'm sorry to tell you this if you don't see it all ready, but Iran is finished. They are about to be destroyed in the most devastating attack in all recorded history.

Just my two sense.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I can understand why Iran would want nuclear weapons. Isreal has them Pakistan has them. So why not the Iranians. Ive seen all the media bull # about as soon as they get them they'll launch an attack on isreal.

I dont think there that dumb. I think they are sick of having a gun waved in there face by the isreali's and the Americans and want an equaliser.

If Isreal and or America decide to launch a pre-emptive strike then thats it.
The final nail in the coffin of the middle East.

Us westerners better prepare for the back lash because it wont be Brown or Obahma out there getting shot at and blown up.

Personaly let the dominoes fall. I'll take my chances in the fall out but i wont be fighting in british colours or any other colours for that matter. Self preservation will be my M.O.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Have you got a link to this War For Oil documentary??

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
The U.S. couldn't stop Israel if they wanted to.

Our lack of support with our current administration will force Israel's hand.

I really think it will be quick and surgical...sure, some scuds will get hurled into Israel but I just don't see a Middle East uprising against Israel, their military is just too powerful.

And if there is an uprising, God help us all because Israel WILL use nukes if they are backed into a corner...

God will surely save Israel if it comes to the first Gog and Magog war

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go. It doesn't describe Iran directly, but through it, you can see that China doesn't give a damn about Iran, only its commodities. As well, Russia is a major oil producer exporter now. It would be better for Russia if Iran wasn't around anymore

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh, we could easily stop Israel. The US would beat them like Bobby Brown beat Whitney.

It's just that the US won't, because it happens to be run by a bunch of dumb#s who believe in bronze-age prophecies, and don't ever cross the Rubicon of rational thought to figure out why this could ever be a bad thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Originally posted by Signals
The U.S. couldn't stop Israel if they wanted to.

Our lack of support with our current administration will force Israel's hand.

I really think it will be quick and surgical...sure, some scuds will get hurled into Israel but I just don't see a Middle East uprising against Israel, their military is just too powerful.

And if there is an uprising, God help us all because Israel WILL use nukes if they are backed into a corner...

God will surely save Israel if it comes to the first Gog and Magog war

hahahaah ya sure man. whatever you say. israel is doomed to fail, whether their messiah is here or not, they are doomed to fail. the U.S is not dumb to start another war, why? simply because the u.s citizens are fed up and are growing tired of the same old lies and corrupted policies. noway america ges involved UNLESS ISRAEL IS GETTICK ITS A$$ KICKED OR THE ARMY COMMANDERS GO AGAINST THEIR ORDERS. Israel will have to do this without the u.s for now, and when israel finds that it truly is overwelming for them, they will crawl back to america and SUCK MORE OF AMERICA'S MONEY, CITIZENS, AND TIME FIGHTING FOR THEIR CR$$ AND MESS WHICH THEY STARTED. so go on and say god is on your side but just remember when israel is half-crushed (yes only several bombs on israel and it's done, israel is a very small country, temember now it's not america) i told you so, that sooner or later israel will come back crawing to america, asking for it's hard working citizens, and money. It really is a shame. Why? because it's pathetic on the part of the israele's. It really is.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by pujols5]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A little mistake by Associated Press?, I think they are stuck in 2003.

www.google.com...

'Mike Mullen told his staff he believes political means are best at achieving regional security. Mullen says Baghdad shows no signs of backing down over what the United States and other countries say is its drive for a nuclear bomb.'

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If you stop refined petroleoum reaching the Iranians, they will not be able to run their economy. They are a net importerof this vital commodity despite their vast Oil reserves.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by heineken
According to Juan Cole, a University of Michigan Professor of Modern Middle East and South Asian History, Ahmadinejad's statement should be translated as: The Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem (een rezhim-e eshghalgar-e qods) must [vanish from] the page of time (bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad)

I see what you are trying to say, but in reality the "regime" occupying Jerusalem IS Israel, so that was accurate.

Further, for something to "vanish from the page of time", they would have to be removed entirely from the present. Hence, no longer becoming a page in history, also considered a relaying of TIME past.

Again, "wiping Israel off the map" is perhaps a "slang" version of removing Israel from the page of time.

One certainly can not remove a "regime" from time without getting rid of them completely.

A regime is a form of government. The Zionist regime is NOT Israel. Israel is a state. And seeing as a regime is, by definition: a form of government and 'period' of rule, YES, it CAN be 'vanished from the page of time' without 'wiping a state off the map.' Regimes have been overthrown and vanished time after time again.

The president of Iran hates Zionism with a passion, NOT Israel, but Zionism because it is such a destructive force in the world that gives birth to terrorism and war. If anything, the president of Iran is a peace maker. The ones oblivious to the destructive force that is Zionism are Americans. Russia knows this, China knows this, Venezuela knows this, and so on.

So again, yes, a regime (form of government, period of rule) can be 'vanished from the page of time' without removing a state because a regime is a form of governance, not a state as a whole.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwisatz
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ah you mean like the Luftewaffe`s well planned and equipped effort to take out britain`s defences .. Oh yes i see what you mean ..

GIVE IT A REST ..

Yeah OK...

The RAF didn't have anything to do with stopping the Luftwaffe?

Like I've stated, it has done so in one way, shape or form.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I have a strong objection to the post title, since it does not illustrate the contents at all.

I read the link, it says the US can't, not won't, which implies the ability to but not the will.

Trust me, if they were threatened with complete cut off from the US of money and military aid, they would stop dead in their tracks.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why would Iran nuke Israel and make it uninhabitable for many years? That just doesn't make any sense. Israel has no business bombing Iran's nuclear sites. I hope the United States condemns them if they do. We better not join the fight. I don't really care how much Iran defies America. That's not justification for war. We can't go attacking everyone who disagrees with us. We simply don't have the military to fight another war. We're losing the two we're already in. Leave us out of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivorywire
Why would Iran nuke Israel and make it uninhabitable for many years? That just doesn't make any sense. Israel has no business bombing Iran's nuclear sites. I hope the United States condemns them if they do. We better not join the fight. I don't really care how much Iran defies America. That's not justification for war. We can't go attacking everyone who disagrees with us. We simply don't have the military to fight another war. We're losing the two we're already in. Leave us out of it.

because they trully hate Israel and the jews .. they have a religion with a book and leaders following that religion and book which justifies the attack on Jews.
Both the Koran and german book called mein kampf are both the most sold books in Iran,.
If someone is blinded by pure hate they would not do the logical one they would go and act blindly as there hate is.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
is it not God's will that Isreal will have a place on the map, this conflicts/wars are not just being played out here, they are being played out on a spiritual realm too.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

I'm sure that is why Iran has the biggest Jewish minority living in Iran, because they hate the Jews.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Omg Iran hates the J00z!

That is why 25,000 - 40,000 Jews live in Iran peacefully coexisting with Iranians in tranquility right? Israel and American Israelis have tried to lure and entice the Jews of Iran to move out, but they refuse; the Jews refuse to move out of Iran because they are living peacefully there.

Kind of difficult spreading around that Iran hates Jews when there are contradicting facts that they don't huh?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So, is Israel attacking tomorrow?????????

"If no crippling sanctions are introduced by Christmas, Israel will strike," Sneh said. "If we are left alone, we will act alone."

www.presstv.ir...

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join