It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US won't stop Israeli strike on Iran: Obama

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

For starters anyone on a flight who wants to destroy something incriminating does it in the washroom - not his lap.

For starters people intoxicated on a narcotic like heroin don't exactly do things quite like you and I.

When one uses simple logic when digesting the scetchy news accounts its obviously a heroin smuggler.

One of his baloons burst somewhere in route, he started to feel the tell tale signs of a heroin high, he panicked and evacuated them, and then panicked further when he realized he and his family would be killed if he showed up to his destination without the heroin.

It all fits, so as the plane was getting ready to land in desperation he attempted to burn it in a totally drugged out daze.

The man who did put out the fire said he was motionless and staring off into space, sounds like someone nodding out on heroin to me!

The substance didn't explode even on fire so it definately was not an explosive.

The man would have jumped at the Fed's offer of protection for him and his family from the Nigerian drug lords if he just confessed to an act of terrorism.

Frankly its elementary dear Watson.

Rule number one in covert ops Michael when there is a doubt there is no doubt.

This was a heroin smuggler, plain and simple that an opportunistic government siezed upon.

It all fits, nice and neatly, the terrorism angle for this particular man from that particular part of the world, does not fit at all.

Some people spin so much fiction they can no longer ascertain reality it seems.

Sadly most people are bombarded with so much propaganda and think in such emotional terms and ways they are incapable of logical annalytical deduction and thought.

Tis a shame really.

It's a really terrible position to be in knowing you are the only one who has half a shot at saving the world.

50/50 odds I will wager those any day!

The good news is Michael I shall save the world.

The bad news is I am a notorious procrastenator and always wait until the 11th hour.

The really bad news...I refuse to wear a wrist watch!

It truly amazes me how guillible people are.

I have predicted weeks ago Israel will attack Iran on the 27th.

Let's see, and that was before I even knew it's a big religious holiday there on the 27th. Some 8th century descendent of Mohamed, whose murder caused the Sunni, Shiite schism.

I swear the religious types on this planet are going to make me loose all my hair before it's over!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

For starters anyone on a flight who wants to destroy something incriminating does it in the washroom - not his lap.

For starters people intoxicated on a narcotic like heroin don't exactly do things quite like you and I.

When one uses simple logic when digesting the scetchy news accounts its obviously a heroin smuggler.

One of his baloons burst somewhere in route, he started to feel the tell tale signs of a heroin high, he panicked and evacuated them, and then panicked further when he realized he and his family would be killed if he showed up to his destination without the heroin.

It all fits, so as the plane was getting ready to land in desperation he attempted to burn it in a totally drugged out daze.

The man who did put out the fire said he was motionless and staring off into space, sounds like someone nodding out on heroin to me!

The substance didn't explode even on fire so it definately was not an explosive.

The man would have jumped at the Fed's offer of protection for him and his family from the Nigerian drug lords if he just confessed to an act of terrorism.

Frankly its elementary dear Watson.

Rule number one in covert ops Michael when there is a doubt there is no doubt.

This was a heroin smuggler, plain and simple that an opportunistic government siezed upon.

It all fits, nice and neatly, the terrorism angle for this particular man from that particular part of the world, does not fit at all.

Some people spin so much fiction they can no longer ascertain reality it seems.

Sadly most people are bombarded with so much propaganda and think in such emotional terms and ways they are incapable of logical annalytical deduction and thought.

Tis a shame really.

It's a really terrible position to be in knowing you are the only one who has half a shot at saving the world.

50/50 odds I will wager those any day!

The good news is Michael I shall save the world.

The bad news is I am a notorious procrastenator and always wait until the 11th hour.

The really bad news...I refuse to wear a wrist watch!

I don't wear a watch either. Feels like being chained to the oars if you know what I mean.

Can't see this being a drug thing on the plane. Details like strapped to his legs, etc. These low level homemade explosives are very tricky. Ratios have to be mixed exactly, no contamination, temperature sensitive.

Profile is classic. Educated rich kid, London radicalization, trip to Yemen. The serious hands on terrorism recruits are now doctors and engineers. Remember those doctors and their jeep at Glasgow airport a couple Christmases ago?

Thousands of acts of terrorism since 9/11. We're told every danged one is secretly CIA/Mossad.

Like the US and Israel will have disbanded their militaries, intelligence networks, and devoted their resources and manpower to the Dept of False Flag Operations.

Get's absurd after a while.

Poor Muslim terrorists, work so hard, planning, executing, willing to give their lives. And people give CIA/Mossad credit.

These poor guys are going to have their feelings hurt. Give credit where it's due.

Hug a terrorist today! They have feelings too.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Once again this is where you miss the boat Michael!

If you have money and you have access you don't need to and aren't going to mess with an iffy, tricky substance.

You will buy for and arrange for the best. Unbelievable in so much that just because most people are lazy and incompetent the belief is everyone else is too.

I won't fly but when I go to drop visiting kids off at the airport I have to surrender my lighter at the security screening stands.

Just the fact that he had a lighter on him is suspicious.

So if he could get a metal container on a plane designed as some explosive device, and a lighter on a plane, he sure could have gotten some decent explosives on the plane.

Sadly Michael what this does is illustrate how it really took a professional organization like the CIA or MOSSAD to lay the explosives in the trade centers because clearly amatuers are no good at this stuff.

Richard Reid? Now this guy, please...

I understand you are on a mission Michael and hey everyone has to do something, but I would be dreadfully embaassed if I was going to pull of such an operation and had the money to do it, and I botched it with dime store crap.

The guy could have easily afforded some real plastic explosives and gotten them through security just as easily as a metal box, some powdery susbtance and a lighter.

Lets put a little common sense back into the war on terror please.

So anyway JJay says she thinks you are the bomb in a nice way, is she the lady we are taking some time off to see?

Remember if you ever make it down to Miami you have a friend, I can introduce you to the guys at the local Shepardic Temple, you won't even have to make excuses for me, they will do it!

The guy was smuggling heroin Michael, that's what Nigerians do they slurp Ochra Soup and swallow condoms full of heroin.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Actually this isn't true. They pay a jizya and they cannot repair or build buildings without government approval which isn't equal to muslim ability to do the same thing. So.... some research would probably be a good idea.

Links and credible source please, all I've seen from you is talk about stuff without anything to back it up..

Yes everything needs aproval from the authorities, do you think they would let you build a house whereever you want ?

This does backfire on you.
Think about the palestinians homes being demolished in Israel as we speak. Land grab and ilegal setlements.I don;t even know where to begin.
This is very hypocrictical of you.
I have not seen buldozers on tv running over a house in Iran, but I have seen them in Israel many times.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by pepsi78
They can practice their religios cluture, they can even have own hospitals, they are even involved in Iran's political life, give me a break. It has nothing to do with Jews and has to do with Israel.

Actually this isn't true. They pay a jizya and they cannot repair or build buildings without government approval which isn't equal to muslim ability to do the same thing. So.... some research would probably be a good idea.

Where do you get all these ideas?
From your stomac?

I have faild to see any thuth from you, and I'm begining to think you are lieing deliberately.

Torture ehhh?
It go's something like this.

www.ynetnews.com...
Iran builds new cultural center for Jews

Islamic Republic builds project as proof of the freedoms enjoyed by its religious minorities

AFP Published: 09.03.07, 12:29 / Israel Jewish Scene

Iran started building a huge new cultural and sports complex for its Jewish minority in central Tehran Sunday, billing the project as proof of the freedoms enjoyed by its religious minorities.

Housing and urban development minister Mohammad Saidi-Kia broke the ground for the new building alongside Morris Motamed, the representative of Iran's Jewish community in parliament, the official IRNA news agency reported.

The total cost for the project is 30 billion riyals ($3.2 million) and the building will extend for 6,800 square meters (73,194 square feet), around half of which will be devoted to sport, and half to cultural activities, Motamed said.

It is expected to be finished in two-and-a-half years.

"In Iran, the followers of the different religions have freedoms guaranteed in the constitution. The followers of the divine religions are living under one flag," said Saidi-Kia.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
From wiki: In 1841, Bethlehem came under Ottoman rule once more and remained so until the end of the World War I. Under the Ottomans, Bethlehem's inhabitants faced unemployment, compulsory military service and heavy taxes, resulting in mass emigration particularly to South America.

Just sayin.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join