It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US won't stop Israeli strike on Iran: Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenYourHead
[mo

How can i compare america to Nazi germany.

Ok for one they are both reponsible for genocide, fact.

They have a history of racism and genocide of ethnic groups, fact.

Their hunger for war is quite obvious.

They have both get funding from wall street, fact.

They don't discriminate against who they kill, women, children and old people, everyone is fair game.

They have both proven links to mind control on their own people. fact.

Now that is enough to tar America with the same brush as Nazi Germany, Great Britain, Spain, France and Russia. Now America is new to this world domination but by god they know how to kill innocent civilians by the millions.

Now, i can't believe by me calling for peace and pointing the finger at the bad guy got this response from all of you is disturbing.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
if Israel really decides to attack Iran..
then they close the circle from victems to predators...

i really think America comes away with it knowing Obama un-leesed there hound dog....

as herodes once washed his hands in innocence.. the western world will do the same.. afraid of sanctions from america and the jewisch liga...

are we really the summum of evolution??

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
P/S :
the mossad could have stolen the sighn of auswitch themselves..
to create sympathy for israel as decoy for an attack on Iran..

perhaps it appears at the gate of the hijacked oilfield in irak...
that would make a precedent an a "legimate" action possible..

i have a weird feeling that the stealing will be related to iran........

[edit on 18-12-2009 by ressiv]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Well I do believe that Israel will be striking Iran within the next few months. Iran is itching for a fight and has made many threats against the Israeli people and the west. They have now shown the world they have the missile capability to easily hit Israel and Eastern Europe and they are toying with us and the world by not cooperating on this nuclear issue. Obama will not do anything because he doesn't have the guts and because he doesn't want to upset his base. It will be up to Israel to put Iran in its place.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
loll by the time that the mighty Iranian army comes to the border s of Holland ..
I will pick up a gun and become an freedomfighter for my country.. labeld as terrorist than.. hihi

B.T.W how much western missiles are capable to hit iran??

would that be a treath to them?..wouldend you do also make such things to balance it..??

if not you would become an auto slave for the western nations ...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by ressiv]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Magpie82n

Iran is not a good country, their own people could tell you that! If you lived in America you would probably know a few! In fact I've met people from dozens of places that moved to the states to escape their state of things.

I know (all native) Bosnian, French, Brits, Pakistanis, Afghans, Iranians, Iraqis, Israelis, Palestinians, Portuguese, Turkish, Russians, Ukrainians, Chinese, Japanese, (look at these
) Mexicans, Spanish, Cubans, Italians, Czechs, Indians, Koreans, Native Africans, Saudis, Polish, Germans, and one Egyptian (who is an amazing cook btw).

My point is, when you generalize "Americans" you have to understand that you aren't generalizing one group, but almost every single culture on earth in one place. We are everyone. The world seems to forget that a lot!!

The world also seems to forget that it was our government, not us, that send troops warmongering.

Oh yeah, I'm not fat, I'm not lazy, and I am well educated. STFU you have no idea what you are talking about. Leave your prejudice at the door please!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Through war with Israel Iran will fulfill religious prophecy... They want Israel to strike first.... If they do, they give more than opportunity, they give religious justification.

If Obama did try to stop Israel, Iran would be angry... They want this, more than anyone understands. Many Iranian citizens know what is going on, and even they can't stop it now...

Obama may not stop Israel, but will he support them?

The clock is ticking...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Looks to me like the Iranian regime is worried about the amount of civil unrest at home and is trying to start a conflict to unify the people behind the government.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Wouldn't be the first time this has happened - that's what basically triggered the Falklands war. A nice piece of disputed land is always a good trigger. Things are coming to a head for Ahmadinejad and his friends, one way or another.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

My point is, when you generalize "Americans" you have to understand that you aren't generalizing one group, but almost every single culture on earth in one place. We are everyone. The world seems to forget that a lot!!

Very true, We are the country of immigrants. It's amazing how it's held together this long.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

well my friend i'm british and from London which is the most culturely diverse cities in the world and i've met all people from all backgrounds.

Now as far as i know about 20% of Americans have ever left their country, this can only result in them having a limited knowledge of the real world.

And we all know that Iran would kick america's ass anyway, go to war with Iran and see how far you get.

Any person who calls for war is a scumbag and as far as i can see from the reponse on this thread it is the flag waving Americans that are calling for a war. I just hope that America will wake up before it gets too late.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magpie82n
reply to post by DaMod

And we all know that Iran would kick america's ass anyway, go to war with Iran and see how far you get.

Are you trying to be be funny lol? I'm British too. This would not be the mother of all battles. Iran would be taken out by the worlds only super power, the United States of America like a piece of piss! You sound like what's his name, the good old Iraqi Minister of Information Mohammed Al Saeed al-Sahaf, he was a funny man too!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

They have 100 long range nukes. Maybe 300 terrorist cells. Biologicals and chemical weapons. And they will use them as they have already claimed. Guess y'all weren't listening.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As i have previously posted, the intelligent community is divided on the rogue choices which the Israeli political regime has systematically chosen to influence its surrounding borders creating problems which Mr. Obama would have wanted to avoid.

All indications suggest that their actions are aimed at destabilizing the unity of a nation and to create a hostile approach to an imaginary foe.

We are aware and we are obviously monitoring the gradual outcome for over a decade.

Your move.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Actually, I never even used the word war so I don't know how that was directed at me. I don't think we should go to war with anyone. What's the point? What do we possibly have to accomplish?

---------------------
304,059,724 population of the US.

only 60,811,945 have never left the US.

I am not one of those people.

----------------------

A look back, I think this interview is appropriate here.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

i hope we are both wrong and no war does happen.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

And one other thing, if your british then you should listen to George Galloway, on the mother of all talk shows and see what the real deal this and always remember the bully always gets knocked out in the end.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
When it does happen, the world will know about it after the fact.

No one is going to stop them and none of the super powers are really going to give a flying flip.

The little short guy is mouthy and deliberately says things to upset the west and the people of Iran are powerless to stop him. I remember, not all that long ago, when Bush was in office, I would find myself cringing at the things he said, knowing how he was making enemies for us all over the world.

Do you know what our lazy american asses did about it, mag? We got rid of him and put someone in who can speak a tad bit better. American policy don't really change - just the names and faces.

History has turned the page on Bush and it will do the same with the little short mouthy guy. We all kow who is gonna do it, it's just a matter of WHEN. You sound as if you are about to pop a vein with hatred towards americans, but you and your opinion don't even make a sidenote on the pages of history, let alone time itself. Savvy?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think Israel will act when the gun is pointed in their direction. Would anyone stop you from defending oneself with a loaded weapon pointed at them? Its a basic human instinct to defend one's self.

Iran-or their Religious Heads and Islamic Fundamentalists- seem to think they must rid the world of every religion exept their own. It seems to be a common theme among all their leaders. They have no desire to live among the world population-only to take it over and enforce their rule of religion. It exceeds any norms of the real world.

Some countries have Nuclear Weapons and Materials-for the most part, I would say they burden a sense of degree of what that means....Iran would use those weapons to fuel (no pun intended) their own agressive agenda.

Iran wants to use this issue to advance their own beliefs for a Middle East free of Israel.

I said it before and will say it again....If we can cram 10 Million People into the City of Manhattan, they can certainly find a way to live with each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join