It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is obviously bunk. Viral or straight out hoax.

A second line here...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
just a thought:
do we know if the second video, the one in daylight, is genuine? because if it isn't it could very well have been made to make the first video loose credibility.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Why is every video always shot from 2 miles away, really bouncy, and unclear?

Gimme a effing break.

There should be 1,000s of reports/witnesses. There are not.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Why don't you follow your own signature quotes? I've taken the time to analyze this to a far greater depth than you have, and I still don't have a complete answer as to what this is.

The most important part of this is the brightly-lit landing base beneath the floating object. You claim to be so enlightened from the signature quotes you have, and yet you talk like every other ignorant lazy person.

If you want to know why there are not 1000's of people reporting on this, why don't you try opening your mind and considering why that might be possibly so. You make many assumptions when you make the conclusions you have made. I can think of several scenarios as to why there are not 1000's of people reporting on this. Can you? Well, you can't find one unless you actually try and look for one... with an open mind to actually breaking out of your own paradigm lock.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Senithil

We don't know if any of it is genuine... all I have done is make a concerted effort to analyze this with the professionalism of a forensic scientist. You people who just pop in to spew your simplistic diatribe... why don't you just save it, because it actually is an insult to those people who actually do take time to study things out.

As a software engineering professional for 30 years, a filmmaker, videographer, film editor, and one who is quite familiar with CGI and it's various techniques, I can tell you that this video, including the floating object and the well-lit landing structure below it, is NOT a CGI fake.

So the question then remains, what is it, why is it there, and what could it possibly mean? People don't just put things like this up for no reason, especially at the location where it was put up. These are reasonable questions, so where is the ATS expertise at uncovering mysteries?

Could this be some kind of symbol or sign for something bigger to come? What do we know about the symbolism behind tetrahedrons? Why was I prevented from looking at this area using ANY of the various online webcams on the day in question? Why will the police in Moscow make no comment about the videos online? Come on, where are the real ATS investigators?

P.S. and anyone who wants to cast childish and ignorant diatribes about this, please go find another thread. This one already has enough useless posts, and it is against ATS rules to make useless posts.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yes, from my signature, you should be able to tell that I'm on board with ET / UFOs / supressed government knowledge.

That doesn't mean I'm on board with EVERY goddamn ridiculous report that comes through the wire. Furthermore, unsubstantied reports - let me say that again for the cheap seats, UNSUBSTANTIATED reports - like this only weaken the argument of fully bonafide UFO sightings and reports, andthat pisses me off.

- 2 videos - countem, TWO - videos have surfaced of this anomoly - in of a city of 8 MILLION - with the types of cellphones we have nowadays.
- Zero response from military, police or other governing body - when NOTHING is allowed in the space over the Kremlin
- No acknowledgement from any other news source other than Russia Today

Use your head.

I would love for this to be legit, but simply not NEAR enough to go on to make a legit account. Any attempt by you or anyone else to consider this as such is simply wishful thinking.

Use your head.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

If you look closely, the pyramid is moving slightly to show all angles. It isn't the perspective of the driver, but the pyramid is rotating on it's own axis clearly showing a 3D object. However, showing it through the glass proves it is not a hoax.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Check this video of the same sort of object filmed in the UK just been put up on Youtube.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

I didn't mean to insult anyone, sorry if I unintentionally did so.
I was just thinking that maybe, if the first one is genuine, as I think your analysis is pointing toward, then the second video, which first got up later, could be an attempt to make the first one look less genuine. But on the other hand that doesn't make sense. Sorry.

But it is really weird that there isn't any other videos of this thing, and why is it that this shows up on youtube after the sky spiral in Norway, and then two days later there is another sky spiral. As I see it, then if the sky spirals have something to do with the tetrahedron, then the sky spirals could have been means of transportation for the tetrahedron, that is if I assume it was a spaceship.

I know that it is very far out, but I just found it weird that those things happened so close to one another.

On a side note, do we know when the video was shot? on youtube it says that it was posted the same day as the sky spiral in Norway.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It's a real object or a VERY expensive hoax.

I'm going to go with real object.

What the object is, is debatable . . .

Edit:

The two options aren't mutually exclusive by the way . . .

It could be a real object AND a hoax.

But if it's a real object, no $/time needed for CGI.

[edit on 12/13/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
FOR THOSE WHO JUST KEEP POSTING CR*P about this:

Please read through all posts before commenting. It's fairly obvious that you haven't. [This part recanted]. READ!

Downisreallyup is right, too many lazy **** here. Probably have over-sized b*tts for being so lazy. Yeah, read HIS posts as it will do you good. CGI this... CGI that... YOU'RE THE ONES WASTING BANDWIDTH... ****. HA!

Enough of that. yes we know it's on RT (Russia Today). Ah, read previous posts. We're waiting for it to be on other MS news.

IMHO, we might be waiting in vain. They may be preparing to disclose it all as we speak. Whether or not that's a good thing. I don't know. GOOD LUCK GUYS.

EDIT: Read BELOW. Though I recant on some points, well, read my post below.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by headb]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ALAS! I may have to take everything back. It may be because we have been posting to a similar thread. Please read through it as well. Sorry for being so brash.

OTHER THREAD

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Yes, from my signature, you should be able to tell that I'm on board with ET / UFOs / supressed government knowledge.

That doesn't mean I'm on board with EVERY goddamn ridiculous report that comes through the wire. Furthermore, unsubstantied reports - let me say that again for the cheap seats, UNSUBSTANTIATED reports - like this only weaken the argument of fully bonafide UFO sightings and reports, andthat pisses me off.

- 2 videos - countem, TWO - videos have surfaced of this anomoly - in of a city of 8 MILLION - with the types of cellphones we have nowadays.
- Zero response from military, police or other governing body - when NOTHING is allowed in the space over the Kremlin
- No acknowledgement from any other news source other than Russia Today

Use your head.

I would love for this to be legit, but simply not NEAR enough to go on to make a legit account. Any attempt by you or anyone else to consider this as such is simply wishful thinking.

Use your head.

Man, Use YOUR head...
What is it whit the 8 millions? So what? Do you even know how much is happening right now that a lot think it is the most extraordinary thing and wonder why nobody cares? That is life, just because YOU find this so amazing it does not mean that 8 million people will do the same in an other country, that is just ignorant.

What is it with the phones WE have today? What do you mean with this? Are you Russian? It´s that the case? Do you know for a fact that we all have the same phones? In the hole world? Same provider? Same rates? Do they all have computers to upload to? Man, that´s ignorant.

What is it with the trust you have in Russian government, police or military? Do you even read history or look at the news? Do you really think that the Russian government will tell the rest of the world if something like this happened?

Then, this with the news... How much do you know about Russia? Besides the news from the news agency, not the same as local news, you know...

Ram

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Senithil

I agree completly..
I took the video home to study further...

And I came to these thoughts..

The daytime video:
The towers are shaking much more than the (object) - The (object) seems to be more smooth compared to the towers shaking - Smooth movements. Which suggest to me (strongly) that the daytime version is CGI.

The Nighttime Video:
I cannot see any faults in that.. I see a pyramid rotating around it's own center axis. Receiveing lights from below - On a dark winter night. You can also see the reflection of the camera lens in the window when they drive past a walled area... A round lens - Not sure if tis a video camcorder though...Could be a camera for photo that has the ability to create video clips. The nighttime could be real.

So i agree - The daytime version could be created to make the nightime version look bad - Or we are just looking at 2 CGI's.

Still, we are just human..
Trying to figure out..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok, i have an idea of what this is all about.... i have attached a picture which i just drew up quickly (so don't laugh)... the idea is that there is a wire between the 2 towers of the Kremlin which this Tetrahedron is attached to.... and all it does is rotate using electrics or a battery placed inside the Tetrahedron.... sort of like when trapeze artists use a wire to cross from one side of a building to the other..... below is a pic of what i mean:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Maybe is has something to do with the caps that were removed? HEHE i was watching the History channel a few weeks ago and they were talking about the capstones that were removed from the pyramids could contain some kind of power when placed back on? Just a suggestion? Does Russia have a capstone in safe hiding that they are pulling out now for some reason?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hum....

More CGI Crap!

God help us all, soon we will not be able to tell the truth from the fake.

Oh, and don't ask me to prove it is CGI, I will relax and let you stress over it and do all the work for me.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here's a possible explanation of what it is--
Original caption: Moscow Lights Up. Moscow, U.S.S.R.: Lights galore create a fairyland scene of the Kremlin as Moscow dresses up for the jubilee celebration of Soviet communism. Floating above the city (background center) far from view, is a huge balloon bearing the portrait of Lenin and illuminated by searchlights
Picture here

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I usd to love this site because there were so many people here who actually knew what they were talking about. As more and more people joined, the Site has slowly but surely gone downhill. We now have people on here calling themselves, Professional Filmakers, Videographers and Professional Artists and they are clearly not.

They ignore the facts and provide false facts where none exist.

This Video is nothing but a hoax and you can see it a mile away.

Anyone care to explain why the UFO Dissappears when the camera pans across from the Left to the right of the windscreen at around the 18-23 sec mark: Just after that you can still see the reflection of the pyramid in the windscreen for a split second as the vehicle goes under the bridge.

Can you explain these anomolies to me? Please don't tell me they're camera artifacts or the UFO has special Cloaking Abilities when you look at it from the passenger side window. Please don't tell me that Concrete Pylons become Invisible for a split second when this UFO is around..

I'm sick of these hoax video's popping up and I'm sick of people trying to convince other people they are real when you can plainly see they are not. Even the presenter of the story on the Russian News Program Rolled hers Eyes and you now consider that because the story was on the "News" it's now Legit.

We need a Place on ATS where storied like this can be thrown so people can go debate them till they drop dead without it hitting the Front Page..

I guess I'm a little upset because I didn't realise there were so many Idiots on ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

leave then...

I love how "debunkers" come on these threads...then rail on people who actually try to debate their perspectives...

I say, if it pisses you off to find out that most people aren't as narrow minded, and single sided as you are...go

life is hard enough kid

------------------------------------------------------------------------
as for the vid...

I can see it has been discussed now for several months with no clear confirmation either way..but I think time will tell

if we see 20 more of these over the next few months...we'll know

and being visible..right over the Kremlin...isn't that the type of sign we are all wanting...as far as contact goes

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join