It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
I usd to love this site because there were so many people here who actually knew what they were talking about. As more and more people joined, the Site has slowly but surely gone downhill. We now have people on here calling themselves, Professional Filmakers, Videographers and Professional Artists and they are clearly not.

They ignore the facts and provide false facts where none exist.

This Video is nothing but a hoax and you can see it a mile away.

Anyone care to explain why the UFO Dissappears when the camera pans across from the Left to the right of the windscreen at around the 18-23 sec mark: Just after that you can still see the reflection of the pyramid in the windscreen for a split second as the vehicle goes under the bridge.

Can you explain these anomolies to me? Please don't tell me they're camera artifacts or the UFO has special Cloaking Abilities when you look at it from the passenger side window. Please don't tell me that Concrete Pylons become Invisible for a split second when this UFO is around..

I'm sick of these hoax video's popping up and I'm sick of people trying to convince other people they are real when you can plainly see they are not. Even the presenter of the story on the Russian News Program Rolled hers Eyes and you now consider that because the story was on the "News" it's now Legit.

We need a Place on ATS where storied like this can be thrown so people can go debate them till they drop dead without it hitting the Front Page..

I guess I'm a little upset because I didn't realise there were so many Idiots on ATS.

What appears to you as "obvious hoax, plain to see", to other people may not be that plain and simple, especially since the other side of the argument provides plenty of good arguments on why this is obviously not such an "obvious hoax".
Unfortunately your own argument is very much limited to stating that you are "sick of people who think otherwise".

I keep an open mind regarding this video, and that includes not dismissing it as just another hoax. I believe the contributions and explanations in both threads have been very useful and make a good case for both sides of the argument. But if you start out stating "please don't say this or that.... etc", you have already closed your mind for any arguments that do so.

ATS can provide a lot of insights if you are willing to suspend your conditioning and not set out reading a thread with your mind already made up on what you are willing and what you are not willing to hear.
In stead keeping a humble, flexible and willing mind opens up a far broader view on "the truth".

[edit on 14/12/2009 by Mythtified]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Check this video of the same sort of object filmed in the UK just been put up on Youtube.

Sadly no, this video is not new and if it was just released to YouTube then it is a re-release bcause I saw this perhaps four to five months ago maybe a little less. My feeling at the time was that it was a sealed structure (a tent or structure made from bin bags) filled with helium.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It seemed to me like they were not only suspiciously, but also conveniently located, and positioned, to start recording on their digital camera when the object came into view.

Perhaps they just happened to have the camera in hand, saw it and captured it but I have a niggly feeling something id wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Originally posted by tarifa37
Check this video of the same sort of object filmed in the UK just been put up on Youtube.

Sadly no, this video is not new and if it was just released to YouTube then it is a re-release bcause I saw this perhaps four to five months ago maybe a little less. My feeling at the time was that it was a sealed structure (a tent or structure made from bin bags) filled with helium.

Yes, this footage is from summer 2008. It is clearly a solar balloon. You can make them yourself or buy them very cheaply.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

In the past few weeks, I have seen more Hoax Video's snd hoax stories Posted than I can ever remember in the time I have been here. I can only assume It's because ATS is becoming more and more Popular.

If you, like some other people, like to believe in Low Quality video's based on no fact, proof or witnesses whatsoever and cannot see the errors in this video that a simple five year old child could see, then you too are adding to the problem.

Maybe some peoples Open Minds may have been a little too Open and something may of leaked out. Intelligence, maybe?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

I'm trying to keep an open mind on this video but what is even more suspicious than the video is the lack of corroboration from other sources given the location over a major city.

So in other words, my mind is not so open that my brain will fall out, as my signature suggests. If it is CGI maybe they will eventually own up to it as has happened with some other videos.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yes, you are correct not to buy into this hoax without question. There is hope for you yet
As with most videos, you can disregard the video itself and judge it base on the way it is presented and lack of corroborating data. People hate when I say that, they say I am close minded, but it is the truth. A populated area such as this would provide a "bloom" of UFO reports should something like this be real. Unfortunately, there are hoaxers that get their kicks of faking videos like this and then getting on forums like ours in order to laugh their butts off. So you can expect future fake videos to have plenty of fake eyewitness accounts logged into Mufon or other such sites...because these hoaxers learn how to do it better every time we call them on it. Pretty soon a hoax video will fit even my stringent criteria and even I will be fooled.

So, in essence, educating our own ranks also gives ammunition to the enemy, lol.

As far as stating that you hope the owners of the vid speak up if it is a hoax, perhaps they do not know. As is often the case, a lot of cgi hoax videos are stolen from various student projects or amateur video hobby enthusiasts, to be used in order to fuel some ignorant fool's jollies. And unless they stumble upon it, they never no. And the internet is a big place, so they may never make the connection that lets them know their work is being used in such a manner. Many past cgi videos have been flushed out this way, with some even having the original creator come in here and explain, which I find very refreshing.

But I don't think this is cgi. But you never know, a good cgi guy (I'm not bad myself) with the right filters combined with youtube compression could pull this off, but it would be so much easier to capture in camera......

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The 'pyramid ufo' is a device used on the activation of the Earth Protective Shield. This device is like a 'transfromer' as it change the shape between pyramid, sphere, block and some irregular shape. It's a UFO but not a 'ship'. Look my report on my YouTube channel Is2012TheDate.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Is2012TheDate]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheDate

^It would be much easier, to link us to the video of yours that your talking about. It seems you have a ton, and I don't have enough time to look over all of them.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Yup - I can't see your vid, but also found: www.flixya.com...

Solar Hot Air Balloon - regardless, I can't believe this is still being talked about.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Hi SquirrelNutz, I think the UK footage I was referring to is obviously a solar balloon. The devil inside me is tempted to make one, release it and see what chaos results! That is partly just for devilment and partly because I am sure it would make a point when hundreds of people witnesses a 'space craft'.

With regards to the object over the Kremlin it is appears to be rotating on it's axis which a tethered balloon would not be able to do and it seems to have very sharp, defined edges. So although it does look balloon-like, I can't agree that that one is obviously a balloon. The lack of other footage and reports makes me suspicious though. What happened to it when the camera was put down? It is impossible to know because there are no other reports or footage. Until that time I shall remain sceptical.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
So any updates on sightings or information?

If this object floated above a populated area long enough to be captured on video both in the day and night...

A media blackout (though I believe this often happens) is not a good reason why there aren't more reports... even if Russians deal with things in a chill manner and are used to floating objects in their major cities.

It doesn't matter where you live. Something like this would have set off wildfires and spread. At the very least, there would be more videos and clear pictures taken with tripods (if we entertain the notion that the ones we have seen are genuine). It doesn't matter that you couldn't stop in the road at night. There are many possible vantage points as the object is there both in the day and night.

If the object was stationary, I highly doubt that people would refrain from doing whatever possible to get a better look at it. The daytime one? Who wouldn't stop filming and drive CLOSER and get better footage? Especially when the object is stationary?

With that said the videos were cool, fake or not.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by astronomine]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by astronomine]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

It would only take minimal effort to get 'defined' edges - creased tape, balsa wood or wire frame, are but 2 simple examples.

As for the rotation: also quite easy, whatever it's tethered to, need only be rotated until it is wound so tight that the 'cord' can no longer twist, and remains rigid. The result, as long as the tether continues to twist, is a smoothly rotating object.

And, tied a the tip/opening of the pyramid would make it appear to rotate at an axis that starts at that point and runs down the center thru the middle of the opposing base.

The main thing to remember here, is ridiculously low number of witness reports, and filmed observation. In a city of 8+ MILLION, I would expect 100s-1000s if this seemed 'out of the ordinary' to citizens.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

thanks for the highly insightful post man you're really contributing to this discussion with this.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by Damian-007

I'm trying to keep an open mind on this video but what is even more suspicious than the video is the lack of corroboration from other sources given the location over a major city.......

My thoughts exactly. I've read all this thread, and although it is an interesting video to be sure, I cannot get past the lack of other sources, I just cant believe no one else saw this object if it was really there! Surely if there where other witnesses, they would have come forward by now.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Im not to sure of this, As some one else stated earlier if it was genuine the place would be choc-a-bloc with news crews and police etc????

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It is a reflection. During the first five seconds of the video, you can see a few stars in the sky behind it, and if you pause it around the 5 second mark, you can observe a few stars through it. It is definetly a hoax.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
It is a reflection. During the first five seconds of the video, you can see a few stars in the sky behind it, and if you pause it around the 5 second mark, you can observe a few stars through it. It is definetly a hoax.

Too late.....
Read the Thread.
Your "reflection" theory was already analyzed.
NOT REFLECTION.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Too late.....
Read the Thread.
Your "reflection" theory was already analyzed.
NOT REFLECTION.

I did read the thread, and I know the reflection theory has been analyzed. I'm not saying it's a reflection but I don't think the analysis was convincing enough to rule out that possibility. It doesn't seem like any typical reflection, but if they intentionally created a reflection with the intent of hoaxing, it could be done to address the issues raised in the analysis.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Appears as if the Borg have arrived. Soviet assimilation is imminent.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join