It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This one's from May:

JUST IN: THIS VID IS FROM SOUTH HAMPTON. MY BAD! NOT FROM RUSKIES.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by headb]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

What makes you think it was shot in October? There was no indication from the people who made the video about this, so where do you get that information from?

The story of this in the recent news is here:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here's an article, but it says police ain't commenting.

Linky

I'm just trying to be extra helpful here guys. If this blows over as a hoax or a mistake, youll find me in a nude beach.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
reply to post by TravisT

What makes you think it was shot in October? There was no indication from the people who made the video about this, so where do you get that information from?

Because when I was researching the video, I was on different forums, and one was dated in Oct, and was showing this video. It may not even be in Oct, but that was the only other date I've seen besides the regular Dec 09 date most people are giving it.

I'll try to find the forum again, even though I went to about 20-30, but I'll try to locate it, and give a link if I can.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Sorry dude, I don't get myself all wrapped up in that NWO stuff and who controls what...

If you ask me the media has less control of what they put out there because the power of what's happening can be captured and reported by individuals. In an age of mobile phones and hand held flip recorders and such, if there is something that's newsworthy you can rest assured it will be witnessed and reported by individuals...case and point Norway spiral. In which case the media will not be able to ignore it...

Of course interpretations of what certain events are can be manipulated by the media but not the actual witnessing of said event...

So- if a pyramid UFO flew in from outer space and parked itself over the presidential palace of any country and stayed there overnight and into the next morning-- where are all the eyewitness accounts of such an extraordinary event-- which would certainly result in some sort of new coverage-- the state and media can't control what people are putting on facebook, youtube, or twitter-- or who they're calling on the mobiles... you get my point now I hope...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

You may be right...

There are reports that Moscow had 6 inches of snow that night... although I don't see any snow in that video

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Yes, proof of the Oct. date would be important to establish the time line, which is important if we are to get to the bottom of this. My goal is to either debunk the video or debunk the objections, and to do it so it is beyond a reasonable doubt. There are many videos that can be disproved in minutes, but this is not one of them. Any of the people who say "oh, it is obviously such and such", well they should just go play in the sandbox... they are not serious about proving or disproving anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

There was not 6 inches on the ground the following day because I spent hours looking through a webcam located near there, though I was unable to see the downtown area because somebody kept moving the camera away from the city whenever I tried to aim it at the city.

Plus, there IS snow in this video if you look carefully. Look at 00:31 and you will some snow on the side of the street. Not much, but the weather report also said the temperature was not that cold, so the snow could have easily melted. Plus, when I looked at the webcam that following day the streets were all clear. You will notice that you can't see any ground surfaces in the video, but if you go to time 00:50 and look at the objects in the foreground, that could very well be snow on some of the things protruding up. It could also be why the area under the floating object looks so bright and white.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Look man... look at the scene of the video around 00:50. Do you see those structures on the ground under the floating object? Do you? Please, just take some time and look at it. Those structures are a dock for the object. You notice that I am not calling it a UFO, nor have I done so.

I have only taken exception to anyone who provides shoddy evidence, based on clear bias. I DO study the New World Order and what is happening with it. If you don't, then you are missing a HUGE part of what the really big conspiracies are all about, and ATS is primarily about conspiracies. This is not just about some weird UFO that randomly showed up in an otherwise normal world. This thing goes much, much farther.

Saying the media would be all over this is not a valid defense of truth. There are many examples of big stories where the media is NOT all over it, so that invalidates the media as a credible source of truth. Sorry man, you're gonna have to do better than that lazy approach. We need to deal in FACTS that can be verified and proven, at least to a reasonable doubt level.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

This simply looks like another CGI animator trying our some new software.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NewCarSmell

And what qualifies you to make that bold statement? I have taken great effort to analyze this video, and I am a professional in the video production business, and I can tell you that this is NOT a CGI video. You are not just looking at a floating tetrahedron here, you are also looking a complete, brightly lit, landing dock underneath it, clearly constructed in the empty courtyard just outside the Kremlin wall.

Why don't you read the thread first before blasting in here and making your knee-jerk reaction? It would go a long way in denying ignorance. Not to mention that one line posts are not allowed here, and typing "second line" as some people tend to do does not qualify. So, in other words, your little quip is exactly the same kind of comments others have made, and you are just doing the typical "me too" thing, which is against ATS rules. You need to actually ADD something to the conversation, you know, make a contribution.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If anything, those lit up structures look like "carnival type tents" or something...in which case that pyramid could be some type of balloon....is that what you think it is then?

If its a balloon then what's with all the NWO talk?

So it's either a cgi hoax or a balloon.... but certainly not a UFO

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm not sure what it is, just like you are not sure what it isn't. I do know it is not CGI, after looking at it critically for over 24 hours. Nobody else on the net even noticed the lit structure under it. And no, it is not a circus tent structure. You see, that is the problem here... people look at it quickly and then say the first thing that pops into their heads. They aren't careful to analyze what it is, they just look at it and say silly things like "oh, it's clearly a reflection", or "it must be a hologram", or "it must be a balloon", etc. How do I know it's a structure to hold the object? Well, I have looked at every frame of the video slowly and carefully, making measurements of the angles of the structure, and found them to match the angles of the tetrahedron. It is actually a wooden (or similar) structure, with a raised platform (look at time 00:45), what looks like a triangular hole in the middle of it ( time 00:57), and three tower structures that support the object on each of its faces, with the tip of the object pointed down (so it lands with the tip pointed down, like an upside down tetrahedron). The mysterious part is what is lighting that landing structure up so much? The entire thing is bathed in super bright light, and there isn't any visible light source hitting it, and the lighting is quite even with no visible shadows.

Also, with the bright lights there isn't any trace of cables going up to the floating object, even though some light should reflect off of it as the car moves past it. We should see some kind of glimmer from the light reflecting. Also, if there were cables, the object would not rotate around at least 2 axis as it does.

Also, notice how the light of the landing structure is all reflected light, since it is not blooming the camera's CCD, but also how white the light is compared to the street lights.

Ram

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
just found this article...
Moscow is Russia's most protected city - top air defense official

posted on this date 23:34 12/12/2009

just about now...
Could there be a connection?

are someone trying to tell us somthing?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Yes : do you notice the linked article in your article : ( very interresting ) :

Russia to revamp air-space defenses by 2020 - Air Force chief

"By 2030...foreign countries, particularly the United States, will be able to deliver coordinated high-precision strikes from air and space against any target on the whole territory of Russia," Col. Gen. Alexander Zelin said, referring to the potential for new hypersonic and space-based offensive weapons.

( HYPERSONIC AND SPACE-BASED ... : ok and this is just a missile or a rockets folks : LOL : do you understand the word hypersonic used by an air force chief ? )

China would be able to destroy U.S. aircraft carriers

China carries out final tests for the development of its land-sea missile Dong Feng 21. With a technology unmatched in the world this craft is flying at Mach 10 in a range of 2 000 km.

In recent years, China has become the absolute master of surface-Wed The short-range devices have been successfully tested on the battlefield during the Israeli-Lebanese war of 2006. Chinese engineers, consultants Hezbollah, were severely damaged buildings Israeli war. The IDF fleet owed his salvation to the activation of powerful jamming systems that had made impossible following the shooting. Since then, China would have its sophisticated guidance systems to keep them operational despite such interference.

If the Dong Feng 21 is actually running, it represents a huge technological leap and ends for several years at the naval supremacy of Anglo-Saxon. This missile could reach U.S. aircraft carrier in spite of their complex defense system.

[Addendum: Beware of homonymy. The missile-present sea floor has been developed as the Dong Feng 21 to lure foreign observers. This name is generic. It literally means "East Wind" and was already used from the 60s to gear fairly primitive. ]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I find the video's quite interesting.

The first thing that popped into my mind is something I saw on google maps.

30°30'36.50"s, 115°22'52.00"e

If you punch those co-ordinates and zoom in, you'll see an object with a similar shape. Not saying they are one and the same, but who knows?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by headb

this video is actually filmed in southampton.i found the original which you can hear them talking in english and is a 3 minutes long.i`ll try to post the link for the fist time hope it works.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

Has anyone yet asked just how long did that thing hang over Moscow? If we have videos from both darkness and daylight--pretty much full darkness and full daylight--how long was it visible outside of the videos? Does that tell us something? For my say, it was a balloon. Thus, a real something and also not a genuine UFO, so no turmoil over it.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fugitive

Thanks for clarifying that.

I will edit my post in the interest of preserving this thread's integrity.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

AT FIRST I thought it was a well-lit bridge. Then I thought this may be some grand experiment or test run to make something really big float in the air and that initially, that well-lit structure is providing the lift somehow. Either that or it's a holographic projector of some sort, and that tetrahedron is the projected object.

A rotating balloon of such magnitude is highly unlikely, though probable. BUT EVEN THAT WOULD MAKE THE NEWS. Giant rotating balloon over "Light Circus" performing tonight is....

No news yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join