It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Perhaps you could understand they are using the old "Death Star" over San Francisco editing style tricks? On the internet public? The better video editing fx tools get the more internet UFO's your going to see folks! might as well get used to it?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project2501
Perhaps you could understand they are using the old "Death Star" over San Francisco editing style tricks? On the internet public? The better video editing fx tools get the more internet UFO's your going to see folks! might as well get used to it?
I was actually thinking the same thing when I first saw this, but I couldn't for the life of me, find these videos. Good job, sir.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
did moscow authorities ever confirm that said pyramid was hovering over the kremlin?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
reply to post by TravisT

What makes you think it was shot in October? There was no indication from the people who made the video about this, so where do you get that information from?

The story of this in the recent news is here:

When is the data for this thing? It's posted in the sun today but still no dates on when this happened? Or was supposed to happen?

www.thesun.co.uk...

By VINCE SOODIN
Published: Today
Add a comment (10)
A HUGE pyramid-shaped UFO hovers over Moscow's Kremlin - in a film that has rocked Russia.
Witnesses said the object, similar to Darth Vader's Imperial Cruiser in the Star Wars films, could be a MILE wide.

Footage - shot at night from a car and during the day by another amateur - aired repeatedly on Russian news reports.

A clip of the triangle - said to have hovered above Red Square for hours - is also the top video on the country's YouTube.

Sinister ... Imperial Cruiser in Star Wars
Nick Pope, who worked on the MoD's UFO desk for three years, called it "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen".

He added: "At first I thought this was a reflection, but it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory."

Russian reports ruled out UFO speculation, claiming police would have received reports. Yet cops REFUSED to comment.

Web theorists suggested an air balloon or stunt, but a spokesman for aerospace experts Jane's News said: "We have no idea what it is.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
did moscow authorities ever confirm that said pyramid was hovering over the kremlin?

I dont think Russians would ever do that, they know they would look weak and not in control of their own skies.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Why is it so many could-be-cool UFO vids end after less than a minute!

"Oh it's a giant floating pyramid! ... nah keep driving, Russia Idol is coming on soon."

LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
Just found this from earlier this year in Moscow, some weird weather phenomenon, don't know if its been discussed on here before. Could be fake but doesn't look like it.

www.youtube.com...

Probably just mother nature but, hell thought I'd throw it up.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by seanizle]

well i remember this was headline news, it was on cnn, i believe

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
reply to post by seanizle

Yes, this is one of the ways the huge ships have to camouflage themselves. These same formations have been seen elsewhere on the earth.

People, please wake up and stop trying to rationalize everything. There is clearly something going on, and the leaders of the world do not want us to know what it is... at least not yet... though it does seem that are hinting at it in various ways... or perhaps it is the aliens that want us to know they are here...

and its getting more obvious every year

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by smyleegrl

Just for a little background, I see that a lot of you seem to think that Russians or most any Eastern European would react the same way to seeing something unusual as the average Westerner. I have lived in Eastern Europe for the last 5 years and have spent quite a bit of time in Russia and Ukraine.

It has been my observation that they do not react like we do to usual things or the unusual. I suspect that many Russians if they observed the pyramid shaped object above the Kremlin would take notice of it and go about their business, especially the older ones. They tend to be IMMENSELY more serious about everything than westerners. (Especially education). In a society where for decades families lived in in VERY close quarters, they apparently learned not to take notice of things around them that were not their business. I was married to a Russian for 5 years and I speak from some authority about that.

You simply cannot judge what might be real or fake in anything coming out of Russia by the reaction of the crowd. It will be different and generally more constrained. Russians generally are a lot more formal in their demeanor than we are. We could take some lessons from them about proper conduct in civilized society. (Mass quantities of Vodka, Samigon or Baltica #9 do create exceptions..
)

I need to take a trip to russia, lol

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
On Foxnews23. Comment by Nick Pope!

www.myfoxmaine.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well I don't know what it is but I will say it does look pretty cool.

However only one person filming that thing over Moscow would be not far removed from people missing the Independence day aliens or them being seen by only one person on a highway outside the city.

Unless of course there was a really good show on TV.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
On VETERANS TODAY By Tom Barnes...
www.veteranstoday.com...

The Russian government is apparently scrambling to find out what it is.

I guess next they will be over the Capitol Building here in D.C.!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Perhaps we should keep our eyes glued to this web cam to see if we can spot it ourselves . www.earthcam.com...

Welcome to Moscow!

Sweeping views of Russia's Capital, the largest city in Europe, reveal a dynamic Moscow skyline merging centuries-old historic icons with the excitement of bold new architecture. EarthCam and affiliate MDM Bank bring visitors live 24/7 webcam images of the the Kremlin's 16th Century Ivan The Great Bell Tower sharing the skies with the 21st Century structures such as the Pavelstakaya Tower office building and the towering Swissotel Krasnye Holmy, one of the tallest hotels in the city.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I guess next they will be over the Capitol Building here in D.C.!

I wouldnt be the surprise the white house is going to the next ufo, lol

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Never in millions of years

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I dont think its an hoax, i mean why would they do in the car if it is an hoax?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

It live on the Kremlin web cam no hoax

Looks real to me

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by sam_inc

It live on the Kremlin web cam no hoax

Looks real to me

hahah, nice photoshop

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I'm prepared to call BS on that. It's like someone has captured a video of their desktop and superimposed a triangle on it using a video editing program and attempted to match the lighting. Problem is 1) the Triangle grain doesn't match the (digital) slow-shutter speed and noise, 2) it's, again, next to 2 major roads (judging by the amount of traffic) and 3) on an account that someone has only just set up. How convenient.

Another sad attention seeker using UFOs, regardless of the who/why/where/when, on YouTube to get attention from fawning hardcore believers. No doubt other people will download it then reupload it to their idiotic YouTube channels and the poop cycle will continue.

I'm hoping they all file simultaneous DMCA requests on account of the videos they so freely 'propagate' off each-other and vanish up their bottoms in a puff of logic.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join