It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Is this a hoax? I really hope so...
If it is, is well done.
The UFO "pyramidal" seems hovering over the Kremlin in Moscow and its image it is taken by different perspectives.
Take a look...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
EDIT: First I thought it was a reflection , but on second thought it does show the pyramid from different perspective .

Can still be a hoax but if its real you will see ALOT more videos and press coverage soon , so lets sit back and see what happens

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Thill]

link   
Humans are ready now oops I mean RIPE finally the FRUITS are ready for HARVESTING.

link   
Sorry Mod. Wrong Forum! Could you please move in Alien Forum? Thanks.

link   
reply to post by Imagir

Alright...

Im not quite sure what to make of it to be honest! Never seen a UFO in the shape of a pyramid before, especially the same texture... and colour as a pyramid from egypt!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Wolf ]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Video fixed.
But I post this thread into the wrong forum. Mod please.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I assume you mean this one, right?

Video of Ufo Dec 09

Kinda hard to see what it is since it is pretty pixalated, but it sure looks like a pyramid in the end of the clip.

Cool video. StarDestroyer Ufo. =)

Give you a star and a flag for this one.

[Edit]Ahh, you fixed the link while I posted this.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here is a working link...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Right. It is still there when the car turn at the the end of the clip...

If hoax it is well done.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hard to tell because it's so dark. Maybe if the brightness was a little higher it would be easier.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Cool video. Do you think it might be a huge balloon, or a blimp of some sort? Would be handy if someone else filmed it.
I don't think it's the first time something's been filmed at the Kremlin though. I seem to remember a very old clip of some sort of octopus looking thing, flashing or blinking, directly over the Kremlin roof many years ago. Or maybe I dreamed it. Anyone else remember that?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
floating pyramid eh?
cool vid. No matter how many hoaxes there are, I still enjoy watching things like this.
anyone know what they're saying? they seem pretty chill.
something like, "hey let's go home and splice a floating pyramid into this boring video."?
anyways thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I watched this video early this morning, and it was amazing to see this triangle floating in the sky..but I had a problem with the fact that the men taping it were so calm, although I dont understand what they're saying, they just seem to be playing it too cool

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The guys in the video are saying that they think its being held up or suspended by strings or sticks.

The rest is pretty muffled, and they don't seem too surprised that a 50 100 foot pyramid is lazily rotating above their capital.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by dashen]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
[oopsie Double post]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by dashen]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The object is a tetrahedron, a four sided solid whose faces are equilateral triangles.

2nd line ... where is the "all seeing eye"?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Tethered Mylar balloon until proven otherwise XD

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here is an assessment from an untrained eye:

It looks like a kite or a windsock.

To me. The untrained eye.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The return of Tetragrammaton is upon us!
Wiki Link Here

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm not gonna judge their reactions, because if i saw something like this I dunno how I would react either, and their russian, so who knows, maybe its in their nature...judging their reaction makes NO SENSE, so just stop now.

however...

Why is it that UFO's only reveal themselves to people who are too stupid operate a camera or record any decent footage. Um...hey idiots....why not pull the car over and film this thing without the obstruction of the windshield...or did you not want your footage to be taken seriously? It looks like a reflection. When you see the guys hand in the windshield at the end it makes me wonder if maybe they don't have sort of pyramid shaped object in their lap or in the center console.

Accusations of it being a mylar balloon are also ridculous in my opinion, anyone who thinks this looks like a mylar balloon IS AN ALIEN, no human would mistake that for a mylar balloon. Get real.

My 2 cents.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join