It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is clearly fake, if it was real EVERYONE in Kremlin Moscow would have seen this. Still wish it was real....

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yep, the video at day time is definitely fake. Not only that the pyramid doesn't react plausible to the camera movement. Someone also suggested that you can see hotel rossiya‎ in the video, and that it was demolished in 2006. Now if you look at goolge earth and the position (the video was probably shot from the andreevskiy bridge or somewhere near it), then you can see that that's 100% correct. What we see in this video is hotel rossiya, and the video is at least 2 years old.

This might give us also some clues about the other footage, but i'll have to analyse it again before calling out fake on this one, too.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Russia wished it was a real UFO, or my Dimensional time ship that came through the blue spiral. Carrying new gifts to the Polar bears in the North Pole. Showing off new tech & tricking out NORAD in america in time for the faked 3g santa run off.

But let's remember something here Russia really wants us to believe it was real because it could be "their next Roswell UFO Incident". These supposed UFO Incidents give them state rights to boost their military & spying on the public. Remember the US Roswell UFO Incident allowed the US to create the US Air force because the US needed more protection from aliens after that. They create these disturbances to open a portal into you private lives & personal funds via more taxes to protect you from their new WAR budgets to protect you from "The Terrible Secret of Space"

PAK CHOOIE UNF - We was already here, Who's a scout & who's not!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Did some searching on Flickr for photos in Moscow on the 9th, found this one

which looks over the Kremlin. The location can be found here:

Google Maps Location

My point being: note the position of the dome on the photo as well as the highway; they appear on Google Maps too, the photo looking towards Kremlin Palace and Red Square. Note the absence if any pyramid in the sky.

I don't know whether the pyramid is real or not, I'd like to believe so but with lack of any other evidence, I'm inclined to skepticism. It could, of course, be only displaying itself to the Russian Idol fan in the car, as we know these craft are capable of. Sorry to anyone that may have unearthed this already, I only had time to read the first 6 pages of discussion. Thanks.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by biscuit092]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
CONNECTION BETWEEN THE NORWAY SPIRAL AND THE KREMLIN UFO

Hundreds of witnesses saw the Moscow pyramid according to the Daily Mail, Some claimed the pyramid was an air balloon or stunt, but a spokesman for aerospace experts from Jane's News told the Sun newspaper: "We have no idea what it is." Furthermore, the Russian police had no official comment. To date, there has been no official explanation from Russian authorities over the mile wide UFO pyramid. Instead, what has just emerged is an English version Pravda news report that the pyramid appeared on December 18, and was filmed on many cell phones. Here is what Pravda reported:
A strange flying object was spotted in the sky above Moscow today, December 18. Muscovites could see a large triangle-shaped object hovering above Red Square. Many people filmed the object on their cell phones and uploaded the videos on YouTube. The videos stirred quite a controversy in Western media outlets, which concluded that the triangle above the heart of Moscow was an unidentified flying object. The object, about 1.5 kilometers wide, looked like the imperial cruiser from the Star Wars, The Daily Telegraph wrote. The object was hovering above the Kremlin for several hours. The videos of the strange object have gone to the top of YouTube Russia.
The dating of the Pyramid UFO sighting by Pravda appears to be a deliberate fabrication. This is revealed by a number of Western media reports dating the sighting to December 9, and Russia Today news story that was posted on Youtube on December 11. In the absence of any official report on the UFO pyramid, Pravda’s report appears to be a disinformation effort by mixing a fabricated date of the pyramid UFO sighting with more compelling evidence that it was widely seen and filmed in Moscow. The disinformation effort appears intended disassociate the Moscow pyramid UFO sighting with the Norway light spiral on December 9 apparently caused by a failed Russian missile.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by expat2368]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Your biggest mistake there started on the first line,

The Daily Mail has never been a reliable news source, honestly you get more reliable information from the weekly world news.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This thing was real!

This thing was massive - and sat without any worries over the Kremlin.

That spiral cloud seen in the sky was a hell of a lot more than some out of control rocket. And my guess is that whatever it was got the attention of "foreign" intellegence nearbye.

You know: Like, how UFO's always buzz military nuclear storage facilities and arrive suddenly at nuclear test sites?

Some new technology was achived on that night by Russia, it was enough to warrant a very large craft to hover over what I am sure is restricted air space. People say this thing was a mile wide. Tell me that wasn't sitting on their radar. If that is the case, doesn't anyone find it strange that there was no action or reaction to it being there - and for over nearly an hour?

I also wouldn't doubt that some direct contact was made and things were discussed.

Was a doorway, wormhole or portal achieved? I think so - they have been messing with that idea for years.

What is affected, alternate universe or dimensional - and a direct/severe disturbance due to what we do here on Earth?

I am just saying - Russia did something - They came. What really happened that night? This inquiring mind wants to know

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aragami

Right and thats why western news media network arent reliable, you know newbie if you dont like the threads here why did you even bother of joining?

ATS is a home fourm site meant to find the truth, not little lies or mis information.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by biscuit092
Did some searching on Flickr for photos in Moscow on the 9th, found this one

which looks over the Kremlin. The location can be found here:

Google Maps Location

My point being: note the position of the dome on the photo as well as the highway; they appear on Google Maps too, the photo looking towards Kremlin Palace and Red Square. Note the absence if any pyramid in the sky.

I don't know whether the pyramid is real or not, I'd like to believe so but with lack of any other evidence, I'm inclined to skepticism. It could, of course, be only displaying itself to the Russian Idol fan in the car, as we know these craft are capable of. Sorry to anyone that may have unearthed this already, I only had time to read the first 6 pages of discussion. Thanks.

Which dome are you referring to in the photograph? What I see at the bottom of the photo is an elevated road that is raised above another wider road (notice the cars on both sides of the elevated portion). I do not see that elevated road anywhere near the Kremlin, but perhaps I am missing it. Also, there is that building in the foreground that is a rounded-corner square with a circular structure on top. I do not see that either anywhere near the place where you said the picture was taken from.

Please double check your google map location and mark the particular landmarks so it is clear where the picture is taken from and in what direction we are looking in the photo.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Ahh you may be right, The photo was taken from the balcony of Hotel Cosmos in Moscow. The Google Map definately shows Hotel Cosmos and the dome just up to the right, Google have put "1C2" over the top of it, but yeah like you say the highwy does intersect the other one in the photo, which isnt on Google. May have been a different Hotel Cosmos in Moscow? I'll do some checking.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

The dome is just above the highway on the left, it has columns and billboards on it.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yeah, found the actual location:

[url]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&view=map&q=Cosmos+Hotel+Moscow&sll=55.822659,37.643774&sspn=0.003255,0.011362&ie=UTF8&f ilter=0&radius=0.22&rq=1&ev=p&hq=Cosmos+Hotel+Moscow&hnear=&ll=55.822882,37.643774&spn=0.003255,0.011362&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A&cid=8867157813741373573[/url ]

sorry to waste everyone's time

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ignorance

Why:

#1 - Religion
Some still believe they are the only life in the Universe (and center for that matter) and anything outside that box would destroy their perfect little world.

#2 - Government
Too many secrets, to many lies

#3 - Skeptic
They have been involved in disinformation and denying anything outside their reality for so long, perhaps even paid for their redirectional skills, that to admit they were wrong would mean the end of their useless existance

Without an open mind - we hold back ourselves, the possibilities - the whole of man suffers and our right to evolve with knowledge into greater beings is destroyed.

Keep an open mind - truth will come

The light of truth will continue to shine brightly on the darkness of lies until that which was unknown is revealed and the shadows destroyed!

It is the way of all things

The truth will set "us all" free - literally

[edit on 19-12-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
As much as Id like to read the 20 pages in this thread, I have the attention span of a goldfish... has any conclusion been brought to this incident yet?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Seems Fox news has picked this one up as well.

www.myfoxmaine.com...

At least, I think they are referring to this incident. As stated a few posts above, apparently Russian TV has been reporting this today.

I found this comment by Nick Pope interesting:

Police have refused to comment on the object, but Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defense UFO analyst, called the footage "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen."

Many have said the videos are likely fake. If hundreds of people witnessed the event, why weren't there more photos or videos? Others believed that the object in the videos was likely a reflection off the car windshield of the person who was doing the filming. But Pope said he was convinced this was no ordinary event because he said "it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory."

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
I usd to love this site because there were so many people here who actually knew what they were talking about. As more and more people joined, the Site has slowly but surely gone downhill.

That is quite debatable

We now have people on here calling themselves, Professional Filmakers, Videographers and Professional Artists and they are clearly not.

Do you have any proof of said allegations?

They ignore the facts and provide false facts where none exist.

Once again, proof please?

This Video is nothing but a hoax and you can see it a mile away.

Obviously one can't see it a mile away, or else it would not still be talked about.

And proof?

Anyone care to explain why the UFO Dissappears when the camera pans across from the Left to the right of the windscreen at around the 18-23 sec mark: Just after that you can still see the reflection of the pyramid in the windscreen for a split second as the vehicle goes under the bridge.

This is because what the pillar is a reflection on the window. You sometimes get that as a car goes under something. There will be a reflection of the object a split second before you actually go under it. Think shadow like. A split second later, the car actually passes under the object.

Can you explain these anomolies to me? Please don't tell me they're camera artifacts or the UFO has special Cloaking Abilities when you look at it from the passenger side window. Please don't tell me that Concrete Pylons become Invisible for a split second when this UFO is around..

I didn't.

Condescending much?

I'm sick of these hoax video's popping up and I'm sick of people trying to convince other people they are real when you can plainly see they are not.

All what hoax videos?

I have seen two videos this week. This one and the Norway Spiral.

Neither of them have been absolutely confirmed one way or the other, though alot of people would like to say that they are.

Even the presenter of the story on the Russian News Program Rolled hers Eyes and you now consider that because the story was on the "News" it's now Legit.

Yeah . . . the media has the same condescending attitude you do. That proves a whole lot!

We need a Place on ATS where storied like this can be thrown so people can go debate them till they drop dead without it hitting the Front Page..

The point of them being front page is to get exposure so people CAN debate it and clear up what is going on . . . whether it be fake, hoax, or real.

I guess I'm a little upset because I didn't realise there were so many Idiots on ATS.

Did you look in the mirror before you typed that?

You do realize that you are on ATS as well . . .

Just sayin'

[edit on 12/19/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
By the way . . . I have no vested interest in this either way.

I am of the belief that alien activities are of the fallen angel variety.

If this is anything terrestrial . . . cool beans. Problem solved. If it is something else . . . cool beans. Problem solved.

No skin off of my back either way.

Props to downisreallyup for all the work put into this.

I especially liked the google map. That was real cool.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I wanted to see a daylight video!

There are a few videos from seemingly different people, it seems to actually be in the sky.

Is it a test to see if people would freak out? Because a hologram seems to be the simplest explanation

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Just a thought - that great big ad for District 9 is staring me in the face as I type this - that is about a massive alien craft appearing over Johannesburg, and the makers of the film have already used viral advertising I believe - has any one here made that connection yet? (I don't feel like trawling through 20+ pages) but that could be some viral advertising for a film, they did make District 9 on a slim budget, and if it is then that would be excellent value for money as far as advertising exposure goes.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Why can't we have some real V styled motherships hovering over major cities for around I dunno 365 days, even 1 entire week. You know something that really says "HEY ALIENS ALL ABOVE YOUR CITIES!" instead of cheap edited videos tripping the people out with false hopes?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join