It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Looks like its been back over Moscow again.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
THE FOOTPRINTS OF A HOAX

Check this comparison of the actual location where the daylight alleged video of the
alleged pyramid UFO over Moscow was taken. According to a russian researcher this
photograph proves the video is not from the claimed location and he gives the references.

REFERENCE:

I entire day on this placed but now I can accurately say that this not “Russia”.
it means so, the point of the survey of that video with the pyramid is from the roof of
the Academy of Sciences, optics on the camera completely [niibovaya]! here is
sequence that taken from there (even lamps in exactly the same manner burn into the
sequence!) through the telephoto lens.
The building to the left is in reality of NII Scientific Research Institute because of which
the roof of adjacent building. to the right apartment building to some one of the streets.

SOURCES TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH

ORIGINAL SOURCE OF INVESTIGATION

[edit on 27-12-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ok! I haven't been to this thread for a while and I see there's a couple of replies to a Comment I left a few pages ago.

I don't really care what Lemon Fresh has to say and what proof he needs but this video is a Hoax, Plain and Simple. For you people who still believe it to be real you must ask yourself one easy question, "Why are all the video's of the ufo's we see, so short"?. Any person with a camera, who has a Bonafide, true Pyramid UFO sitting in the air over the Kremlin, wouldn't keep on travelling around the city, filming somthing in the air that shouldn't be there. They wouldn't film it for a for a couple of minutes in a car. Any person would be so excited as to stop the car, get out and film as much of this phenoma as possible. Not only for themselves but I would think they would consider a duty to their Country to do this.

Where are all the people in the street watching this Pyramid UFO?. Where are the Police Cars blocking off the streets to the Kremlin stopping the crowds of Onlookers trying to get a closer look? Where's the Military? Most of important of all, Where are all the other video's of this "So Called Pyramid UFO"?

People still don't see the mistake the Hoaxer of this Video has made and I'm not going over it again. Lemon Fresh didn't address it, Just came up with some Gobbledegook about a pillar.

It's like I keep saying Over and Over again. When a real Alien Space Ship lands on this Planet or Appears in our Skies, Everyone will know about it. You just have to take a look at the Norway Spiral to realise this. How many Video/s and Pictures hit the net? A Lot!
The video's of the Norway Spiral were good quality video's and photo's. You didn't see some person driving around taking a shoddy 2 minute video. You saw complete video of a phenomena that has never been seen before. I bet there were crowds in the streets watching this too.

So, keep believing in these shoddy video's of ufo's appearing over the Kremlin, That's your choice. Just like me calling it a hoax is my choice. I'm just pointing out why I know it's a hoax and why you should question your beliefs.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

And once again . . .

Where are all the videos of the Phoenix Lights, no Pentagon impacts, WTC 7 falling, ad nauseum?

No one has provided proof that this is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

And once again . . .

Where are all the videos of the Phoenix Lights, no Pentagon impacts, WTC 7 falling, ad nauseum?

Right the same thoughts...! Right the same thoughts...!

Star for you!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Yeah they are probably not to suprised by crazy sh*t givin the fact that they live in a crazy country with a crazy past. IF all these ufo conspiracies have any type of factual hold to them, it is safe to assume that Russia is the other side of the same coin when it comes to cooperation with sky critters. and lets face it, they got more potential to violently enforce order over this world then anyone else. you can barely get an american to get up and run around the block yet alone take over the world for your alien master plan. im sure at this point aliens are disappointed with their american experiment... we cant even control afghanistan

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

dude i just dont think you understand these people. they arent bored americans looking on the web at 5 am for wierd ufo crap. These are Ruskis in Russia. Im pretty sure they saw the strange pyrimid over the kremlin AGAIN and kept on driving. truth of the matter is in such a secretive country and the fact that the internet and camras just got there, for all we know the red square can be a intergalactic gas station. the pyrimid is probably just there for some routine intergalactic mon-fri diplomatic crap at the kremlin. police dont block off the streets and people dont flock when US diplomats land in moscow, why should they do it for anyone else?? like i said that isnt the US, they had that wierd cloud think a few months ago and all they did was record it on thier drive home from work. they got better things to do like drink vodka and play mafia warz... but the real one, clearly aliens didnt do anything great for them before so why should they be excited about them coming around now?

It should be gettting apparent that moscow is a center for crap like this and over and over again the people dont seem to give a crap, if anything bored. we will be lucky if a ruski even bothers to lift his camra to record an event like this again or just blow it off as "them again". here is some more food for thought, how long did it take for indians to get tired of americans after the first AMAZING contact with the "gods"?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ill make a few phone calls to a friend there and see whats up on this prank happening.

ROCK HARD!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And once again . . .

The video of The Phoenix Lights is actually a pretty long video, and shows the entire duration of the sighting, plus, the incident happened when people didn't have cell phones or have small digital cameras like we have today. That happened when cameras were expensive, big, heavy, and again, the video we do have is pretty long. His point was, since these triangles were supposedly there for the entire night, and continuing along into the day, you would think we would have longer videos of it leaving or seeing it move away, but we don't. And there are videos of WTC 7 falling, along with the Pentagon attack, so I don't know why you're acting like there are none. The reason why we don't have as much coverage of the first WTC attack, or the Pentagon attacks for that matter, is because I doubt to many people were just filming the towers for no reason, although, we do have a few videos of the first attack, and is why there are a TON of videos of the second tower getting attacked, because everybody was transfixed onto the sight.

Having a quick sighting of something random, while not getting a lot of videos of such an incident, is one thing, but having an enormous object that is floating and spinning in the air for an entire night, leading into the day, with only 2 videos, raises a ton of suspicion. The reason why we have more video coverage of the second WTC attack, is because people already noticed the first, and was seen world wide, but a HUGE UFO above a busy city, that lasted longer then the WTC attack, only gained 2 videos with no coverage. Hmmmmmm?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

But they all must be hoaxes since there are not hundreds of videos . . .

Out of almost 3,000,000 people that lived in Phoenix in 1997. . . there are how many videos?

WTC 7 and the Pentagon . . . there were 3 million people in the DC metro area, and 8 million in NYC . . . and how many videos do we have?

And I believe the day time shots happened earlier in the year . . . two separate events.

[edit on 12/28/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i didnt see anything at first lol but idk it was like a triangle thing :O

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

Out of almost 3,000,000 people that lived in Phoenix in 1997. . . there are how many videos?

WTC 7 and the Pentagon . . . there were 3 million people in the DC metro area, and 8 million in NYC . . . and how many videos do we have?

And I believe the day time shots happened earlier in the year . . . two separate events.

Two separate events? Where are you getting this information, or are you just making it up? Both videos came out at around the same time. And your examples of extremely short, and random terrorist attacks, is quit different then comparing an object that is supposedly hovering over a well populated area for well over the night. A few seconds of randomness doesn't even come close to a multiple amount of hours of a stationary object. And all those events you keep talking about, were investigated and seen through a TON of different outlets and news sources, yet, this event gained, what, one news broadcast, with info from youtube? Really?

-WTC 1&2 gained the most attention.
-The Pentagon gained close to the same amount of attention.
-WTC7 was mentioned on a TON of news sources, but was swallowed up by the much better footage, and overall news, of both the random WTC attacks.
-The Phoenix lights gained a TON of investigations, a lot of news was covered over the story, press releases, books, documentations, etc etc
-This story: A few youtube videos, and one news source who got its info from youtube. Hmmmmmm?

Your examples are completely opposite to what you're trying to preach. All of these events gained a TON of attention, while this hasn't. Aren't you trying to refute that? If this was so real, then where is the eye witness testimony? Where are more videos or pictures? Where are more news outlets picking this up? Where are there press releases, or even a cover up, if it was even tried to be covered up? There is NOTHING on this story, because the most probable outcome, is that it never even happened.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

reply to post by TravisT

Two separate events? Where are you getting this information, or are you just making it up? Both videos came out at around the same time. And your examples of extremely short, and random terrorist attacks, is quit different then comparing an object that is supposedly hovering over a well populated area for well over the night. A few seconds of randomness doesn't even come close to a multiple amount of hours of a stationary object. And all those events you keep talking about, were investigated and seen through a TON of different outlets and news sources, yet, this event gained, what, one news broadcast, with info from youtube? Really?

-WTC 1&2 gained the most attention.
-The Pentagon gained close to the same amount of attention.
-WTC7 was mentioned on a TON of news sources, but was swallowed up by the much better footage, and overall news, of both the random WTC attacks.
-The Phoenix lights gained a TON of investigations, a lot of news was covered over the story, press releases, books, documentations, etc etc
-This story: A few youtube videos, and one news source who got its info from youtube. Hmmmmmm?

Your examples are completely opposite to what you're trying to preach. All of these events gained a TON of attention, while this hasn't. Aren't you trying to refute that? If this was so real, then where is the eye witness testimony? Where are more videos or pictures? Where are more news outlets picking this up? Where are there press releases, or even a cover up, if it was even tried to be covered up? There is NOTHING on this story, because the most probable outcome, is that it never even happened.

And once again . . .

If you have evidence it is a hoax, by God, spill it. If not, then it should be considered the real deal until evidence is put forward.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And once again . . .

If you have evidence it is a hoax, by God, spill it. If not, then it should be considered the real deal until evidence is put forward.
And if you can find more claims to back up some evidence that this actually took place, then spill it, because the only info that has come out on this is a youtube video. Even the news source said it got the video from youtube, and that was the only news source to pick up the story. That's almost like having the news get their info from the Weekly World News, and coming off like it's a genuine story. Where is the eye witness testimony? Hell, where are the people who actually took the video? Where are they, and why haven't they even come out to speak?

You're saying this should be considered "real", but there is less evidence backing it up as genuine. If this was a random event in a random place, sure, I could understand the lack of public testimony, but this was supposedly at night AND in broad daylight, in a heavily populated city. At least when you have incidences like the O'Hare sighting, you have cover-up stories, eye witness testimony, news sources from a multitude of different stations, etc etc. This? NOTHING! Even the video itself looks kind of sketchy, especially the daytime one. If there is nothing to back it up, not even something simple like a testimony/police report, then I don't see how you could label this as "real". I really hope you don't serve jury duty anytime soon, because I would hate for you to vote someone guilty, just because you want to believe they're guilty. You're thought process on this is complete opposite of what it should be. Show me evidence that this might be real, and I may start to believe it, but until then, this should be considered a HOAX. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and so far, this has shown NONE. Hell, I would even love for this thread to be closed until more evidence comes forward, because right now, there is absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, of this already sketchy youtube video.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It was already happened in 1808: “A UFO Monolith over the Kremlin”.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

KREMLIN, in legal words it is.... "Recidivous", about this kind of sights.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This has been mentioned earlier (by PhotonEffect) but I looked into it a little further. If these two videos were shot on december 9 we would see snow.

Moscow recieved about 8 cm of snow on december 6 which led to heavy traffic congestion on december 7. The temperature in Moscow was below freezing the entire week. Of course, they spray the streets with salt or something to clear them. But still, what about where they don't spray like sidewalks and roof tops etc?

Newscast about Moscow traffic congestion on december 7

rt.com...

Moscow temperatures in december

www.weather.com...

Flickr photos taken in Moscow on december 9. One of the photos were posted earlier in this thread but no one really took notice.

www.flickr.com...

I'm convinced that these videos were shot before december 6. So any connection between this and the spiral thing (which happened on december 9) seems highly unlikely.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And once again . . .

This isnt the US justice system. Wacky youtube videos are not innocent until proven guilty. On the contrary, such rediculous claims should be proven real with evidence or considered a hoax. Oh, and by the way, a youtube video is not "evidence."

But you can "consider" the vid anyway you want, but be prepared to have your opinions "considered" as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OK folk this is not CGI and its not a hoax.

Reasons:

If it were a reflection (only possible within the car) it would be moving more rapidly with the cars movements, plus for much of the clip you can see the reflections inside the car moving at a different rate to the stationary UFO, so whatever it is it's definetly outside the car.

When he zooms and pans at the same time (very erraticly) the object moves at the correct rate and the object moves perfectly in propertion and time with the movement of the camera.

Lastly look at the pixelation of the object thoughout. This would be nigh on impossible and take a huge amount of time to recreat (what to get loads of hits on Youtube!) The pixels distort and become clearer and out of focus exactly as they would given the quaility of the film and the zooming and framing effects.

Whatever it is it's real alrightl. The only question really is if its occupants are human(military) or Alien?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castellan

And once again . . .

This isnt the US justice system. Wacky youtube videos are not innocent until proven guilty.

Do you have video of the same time . . . of the same area?

Until you do, this is all we have to go on.

On the contrary, such rediculous claims should be proven real with evidence or considered a hoax.

You have a video of what happened.

Oh, and by the way, I will not acknowledge a youtube video as "evidence," because it does not fit my theory

FIXED FOR YOU

But you can "consider" the vid anyway you want, but be prepared to have your opinions "considered" as well.

Consider away then.

Once you get rid of the impossible, what you are left with is the truth, no matter how improbable.

We have already read evidence as to why this can't be CGI.

That leaves us with the conclusion that it is something real.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

If it were a reflection (only possible within the car) it would be moving more rapidly with the cars movements, plus for much of the clip you can see the reflections inside the car moving at a different rate to the stationary UFO, so whatever it is it's definetly outside the car.

That's already been established and we can't rule out CGI because of this.

When he zooms and pans at the same time (very erraticly) the object moves at the correct rate and the object moves perfectly in propertion and time with the movement of the camera.

We can't rule out CGI because of this.

Lastly look at the pixelation of the object thoughout. This would be nigh on impossible and take a huge amount of time to recreat (what to get loads of hits on Youtube!) The pixels distort and become clearer and out of focus exactly as they would given the quaility of the film and the zooming and framing effects.

I thought pixelation was a compression artifact, that every video uploaded on youtube becomes pixelated to some degree.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join