It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Monolith over Kremlin in …1808!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
After the UFO Pyramid, a UFO Monolith.
It was already happened in 1808: “A UFO Monolith over the Kremlin”.
Found, in an Russian Archive, a manuscript of 01 September 1808 that describe an amazing event: a UFO, monolith shape, over the Kremlin.
The news was published the 08 February 2006.
www.strangeattractor.co.uk...

Today to every sight of UFO we questioning always if the human eye is not tricked from what it sees. Meteorological balloons, probes, satellites and secrets aircrafts, are evoked like possible explanation to thousands of otherwise inexplicable sights. But this criterion sure does not apply to recorded sights centuries ago, when no rocket and no artificial device furrowed skies of the Earth. The Komsomolskaya, daily paper of the Pravda, has published a secret extraordinary document remained hidden for decades that refer to an overflight of a UFO over the Kremlin, quite going back to 1808.

(Babelfish translation…)

“I have found this document in the personal archives of senator Peter Poludensky of Moscow, that he has worked for the secret service of the Tsar (Zar) and is died to half of the XIX of the century. The manuscript has attracted my attention” - says Alexander Afanasyev, expert of the Russian History museum of the State, assigned to the unit manuscripts. - “The Ufology is not my field of competence but the manuscript describes a UFO in detail, and this is a lot interesting in any case.”

Flames and lights over the Kremlin”
“First September 1808, to the 20,07 hours, in the smooth and seeded sky of stars, has taken place a phenomenon of incomparable beauty and rigor; the phenomenon was so large that nothing of similar never had been seen before. The event was accompanied from a sound more and more hard, while the luminous arc in the sky was increasing to the horizon, passing from 55 almost 90 degrees. Slowly it has been arrested between clouds, arranging itself in along over the Kremlin like thick long straight and compact a slab approximately 6,35 meters and 3,5 meters, formed to layers.
On the frontal edge, in direction the south-west, a flame oval has been revealed, its dimensions was approximately of two meters. The particularitity of the flame was its consistency that can be only confronted to flames of alive phosphorus.

“As it floated in a sea of sparkes, the flame has illuminated all the atmosphere around creating the illusion of the light of the day; suddenly the flame is disappeared and the light is disappeared, but the luminous slab is remained where it was and enough uniform it has gone perpendicularly towards the high, reached stars until to remain visible for approximately two minutes when, without to disappear, it has gotten lost between clouds to an extraordinary height.”

Effectively from the description, the mysterious object has a relative likeness with modern the UFO, for the ability to balance in the air, to arrest themselves abruptly and to begin to irradiate light. However, Afanasyev excludes the possibility that the manuscript is a counterfeiting. And it explains because: “It is impossible that the text is false. The manuscript is affected authentic paper, produced in 1805. The ortografia and the style belong obviously at the beginning of XIX the century and the author had to be an instructd person, probably a university professor of the University of State of Moscow, since the University is situated just in the large one avenue that it carries to the Kremlin.”

Afanasyev, the investigator, turns over the question to scientific experts and astronauts and, hoping to discover who was and what had really seen the author of the manuscript. The only indication that it has found is the following one: “In 1808 to a reunion of the Moscow Naturalist University, Andrey Chebotaryov University professor 24-year-old of Chemistry to the University of Moscow, has spread a relationship on a meteorite” - says Galina Ponomaryova, expert of Is Astronomy University.
Naturally it was not a meteorite, but to that time all those objects identified in skies were not considered improperly like meteorites.

The Outline
The manuscript is accompanied by some notes and sketches, that they describe the scene seen from Chebotaryov in 1808.

1. First September, 1808 to the 20:07 at the University of State of Moscow, Chebotaryov hear a noise and from the window it often sees a rectangular object along 6,35 meters and 0,35 meters, that it formed an arc over the sky.

2. The object is stopped over the Kremlin to the height of two or three kilometers. On the lateral part an luminous fire sphere appears, of approximately 1,5 meters of diameter. The continuous phenomenon for five second ones.

3. When the flame has exited, the object has been raised uniform and vertically towards the high remaining visible for two minutes.

“The meaning of this document remains a mystery for me,” adds Afanasyev.

“Initially I have thought that it was a rough copy for a press article, but of the newspaper of the university of State of Moscow, of it any other publishing house has published this material”.

Chebotaryov could have prepared an article for the bulletin of the Moscow Naturalist Society, but for some reason it is not never it is published and it is remained in the archives until that Peter Poludensky does not have it uncovered. In order to conclude, the manuscript is returned public and finally shown to an immense public who has the right of knowing one of the many things without logical explanation that they are hidden in these decades.

Source:
www.corriere.it...
www.ivanceci.it...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nice one!

New one to me.

Very odd behavior. Anybody have any similar stories? I mean accounts of a craft of this type?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What it leaves me perplexed, in this incredible historical document, are the effective DIMENSIONS of the object.

The UFO Monolith is described with dimensions of 6,35 meters and 3,5 and 0,35 of thickness.

How it is possible to define such precise dimensions and to heights so elevated, 2 or 3 Km. in the sky at night?

In my opinion the object had to be instead enormous, so as it is described in the schetch and how defines it initially by the witness Andrey Chebotaryov: “… the phenomenon was so large that nothing of similar never had been seen before!”

Then a huge UFO Monolith.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Imagir]

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I know this is a far fetched what if, but anyone ever heard of the pilots who took food and supplies to a small island of tribal natives? The natives wanted the sky people to return so much that they actually built a replica of the plane in hopes that the pilots would know and return, thinking they were gods. I'll find the story on it, and I know it isn't the first time it has happened.

Think of the Egyptians. Now if they had met a race or species of beings with flying capabilities and came in ships that resembled UFO's, taught them certain things, then one day left the earth, would it be outlandish to say maybe they built the pyramids to resemble another entity's craft in hope they will return? May also help explain the fact that many civilizations around the same time period were building VERY similar structures.
I know that a pyramid would be very easy to think of in terms of building, going from a wider base to a narrow top, but everything seems easier to me after it has already been done.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by milkmustache]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkmustache
I know this is a far fetched what if, but anyone ever heard of the pilots who took food and supplies to a small island of tribal natives? The natives wanted the sky people to return so much that they actually built a replica of the plane in hopes that the pilots would know and return, thinking they were gods. I'll find the story on it, and I know it isn't the first time it has happened.

I've heard the story about the pacific islanders and WW2 pilots from a program on the History Channel called, "Ancient Aliens." Very interesting program for anyone who has the chance to check it out.

Very interesting stuff in the OP!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I've heard the story about the pacific islanders and WW2 pilots from a program on the History Channel called, "Ancient Aliens." Very interesting program for anyone who has the chance to check it out.

Very interesting stuff in the OP!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is an awesome find and a remarkable piece of evidence.
It reminds me of the painting of the Virgin Mary. Not sure when it was made, but long enough ago to have the object in the sky not be anything man made.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
UFOs may be our futureselves breaking the speed of light&going back in time. look at the memory metals found around area 51 in the 40-50s.
if you look at the latest stealth technologies,you'll notice the crafts look like the classic UFOs in all our old T V shows.look it up
jerrycroweband

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have to marvel at the Russian script. So very neat and straight. They don't write like that anymore. Even if you look at 19th century script from England or the US is so very different than the way we write now. Then, again, who writes anymore.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Think of the Egyptians. Now if they had met a race or species of beings with flying capabilities and came in ships that resembled UFO's, taught them certain things, then one day left the earth, would it be outlandish to say maybe they built the pyramids to resemble another entity's craft in hope they will return? May also help explain the fact that many civilizations around the same time period were building VERY similar structures.
I know that a pyramid would be very easy to think of in terms of building, going from a wider base to a narrow top, but everything seems easier to me after it has already been done.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by milkmustache]

The object recently seen over the Kremlin was not a pyramid, it was a tetrahedron, which is 4 triangles connected on their edges. A pyramid has a square base and four triangles, so we are talking a 4-faced object and a 5-faced object... very different objects indeed, and only superficially similar to a very casual observer.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Clearly it was swamp gas!

Or lights from a horse drawn carriage.

Or an early Russian missile tes...err...nevermind.

Great catch OP.... S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hey theres a movie called IMMORTEL Ad and its about a a pyramid that shows up floating over NewYork in the year 2095,im in the process of watching it now.its by a guy names enki bilal,it not the best thou lol,its kinda weird looking

[edit on 23-12-2009 by MAB19]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by MAB19]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Excellent job OP. We know these aren't planes and missiles. The only thing that came to mind in the begining was a meteor, until he described the lack of movement over the Kremlin and its irregular movement pattern. Very interesting I would like to see more info on this..... S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
S + F! These old UFO accounts are the best because of just what you said. There sure was a lot less stuff to accidentally see up there. It is just too bad that they had no means to really investigate in any serious way but then some seem as though they lost interest pretty quickly. I think I would be babbling about it all my life. I would write a book. I would sellout. Start lying to crowds for money....mmmm. Anyway, cool thread. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by milkmustache

You're thinking about the "Cargo Cults".

It was in the smaller South Pacific Islands around the Solomons area I believe.

I can't remember exactly where, but it was definitely south west Pacific, possibly even New Guinea.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I love when others post historical evidence. Of course, many skeptics will claim that this isn't evidence at all, however, UFO's have made their way through ancient artwork, all the way through the renaissance. Therefore, I would have to say that people have been seeing things in the sky since the beginning of mankind. When will MODERN MAN finally realize and accept that there is infinity within the vastness of the Universe?

Ancient Artwork involving UFO's

www.ufoartwork.com...

This has much of the same stuff...scroll down and change page numbers
www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

lithiumdreamer.tripod.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here's a youtube vid that has some of the same stuff that I listed above...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
When will MODERN MAN finally realize and accept that there is infinity within the vastness of the Universe?

After the last vestiges of religion has been wiped away, and it is forever remembered that religion is slavery of the mind.

But alas, here we are now. I wonder what we will "know" tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Imagir you rock man!

But I sorta get bored that we examining the hundred year old UFO cases just for something to do!

If these Aliens are worth there salt they should do something really cool now!

Oh well probably not! But too our ATS members and alien buddies up in the sky a merry Christmas to you all! And I look forward to seeing you planet side!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Thanks MOTT, and merry Christmas to you all!

Keep your eyes on the sky!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join