It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure efforts on the way?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Love the signature about being an Aliens Daddy lol.

When I was a teenager many moons ago, I was given a book that detailed alien 6 foot tall blond women abducting men and having sex for babies.

gave me wet dreams for months, wonder if any of it was true?

i sure hope so, otherwise who is that woman i been fantasizing about all these years?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

There is something else too I'd like to point out, (I'm in the middle of making speghetti but I just had to add this). There is a huge demand for the truth by the public for disclosure, which is a complete disclosure, ets, technology (which huge corporations do not wish to disclose), a change in our banking system, a demand for safety, freedom, nwo issues (this may seem small in overall awareness, but to those in control, they are feeling the undercurrent in the communal consciousness of the net, and are facing their own crimes and guilt, many are, so the build is being noticed).

In response, the Jewish mystery schools/Masos/and many mystery school driven elites who are the banks and the huge corporationst to begin with, who are orchestrating their nwo plans at this moment and wish for depopulation, are attempting to counter our demand for something that would ultimately bring in real truth as the Ets themselves will begin to show up, in stages, two different online pervasive black op programs: 1) is a msyical/spiritual. ets aren't corporal. This is astral, or sprititual. Yeah tell that to the millions of abductees with real wounds, and also in higher level contacts as well. But they persist. The astral, lower and higher is the after life. The multiverse/ominverse is the corporal. Ets themselves may be capapable of creating the planes or dimensions for themselves, it is certainly not easily understood. But this whole sabotage of truth has many players.

2) That ets are negative and terrifying. The Fourth Kind, for example. There is enormous propaganda for years being put into misleading and fracturing the truth so that it is hard to read and ridiculed, with the negative winning top credibility amongst the neutral sketpics. Ie., there is a federation, instantly Ashtar Command cults start up everywhere.

The truth is they have trillions of dollar is technology, superior technology taht gives them clout, they have a huge plan for nwo and our meddling into their affairs changes everything.

But I still think disclosrure is going to happen, and think theyre first card will be what they feel they want to bring out to further their nwo agenda. But even this will be a good first step and a start as the truth is always perferable, and then other options can come up.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

you obviously have no idea about what i am talking about, nor you do know me or anyone else on this forum, youre post is offensive without any respect, close-minded entity

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Pathos
reply to post by sphinx551

If you want us to believe in what you are saying, show us the evidence that clearly points to an alien presence.

Why should I? You skeptics will tear apart anything that falls in the category of "evidence" even if the evidence is real. I won't bother with you skeptics.

Is it because you can't prove your case?

Do you think Einstein, Galileo, and Issac Newton were afraid of critics? What do you know about aviation history? Everything from the 1800s to today?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
and if ur "not interested" then you really have nothing to contribute on the existance of E.t.'s.

You are right- I'm not interested in contributing to the "existence of ETs". I'm interested in contributing to the search of the truth.

Starting off a search with a conclusion is not an investigation, merely an attempt to validate one's already held beliefs.

STILL a believer.

Take it easy, no one is trying to 'convert' you.

In fact, judging by your reaction to my attempt of injecting some common sense to the discussion of the reason why John Podesta visited the White House numerous times, I'd say there's no danger at all of you ever being convinced of anything else other than of what you already believe.

funny how you pick point certain things i said, but again i will repeat it, you cant pick your battles. and i kno that is what ur doing by reading your comment saying you have no interest when clearly you and i were debating about the subject. its like pleading the 5th! COP OUT!

and fyi, i have changed my views many times. if someone says something that sounds closer to the truth i will change my views. i have no problem with that. i am STILL questioning my religion to this day. and now that the vatican has made an attempt and said it is ok to believe in aliens i am slowly starting to go back. but then i think about how GOD created us directly and again, im starting to drift away.

all im saying is once i hear a more possible explanation that sounds closer to the truth i would come out and say YES UR CORRECT. but nothing you have posted has made me feel that way.

STILL a believer.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

all im saying is once i hear a more possible explanation that sounds closer to the truth i would come out and say YES UR CORRECT. but nothing you have posted has made me feel that way.

STILL a believer.

What is your definition of truth in this circumstance?

What do you consider to be true? Personal belief or facts?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If that's the case, then there's nothing we can do anyway, so we have to assume that their intentions are good.

Anyway, the way the swine flu saga is unfolding is exactly why I think there are forces working behind the scenes. If TPTB's intent is population control, then they are making it unecessarily complicated. Most likely, all of their attempts to use nukes or biological weapons are being suppressed.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

STILL a believer.

What is your definition of truth in this circumstance?

What do you consider to be true? Personal belief or facts?

well both really, but u can rely more on personal belief. i went off facts my whole life, but they are constantly changing. for instance, the earth USED TO BE the center of the universe, a so-called fact, now it is not.
"Theres no way the moon has water." yet, now we learned that it does.
you have to be completely narrow minded to think there ISNT other life forms (intelligent) out there in the universe. thats HAS to be true and im sure u feel the same way. now the question is have they visited earth? well, after COUNTLESS of ppls sightings and recorded evidence i would have to say yes. until i hear a better explanation on what everyone refers to as "unknown", i will always believe that.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

leave him alone dude...not funny

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I would be far more shocked if indeed their were no other life forms out there besides us! Would seem like quite a waste of planets and space.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

but u can rely more on personal belief.

That says it all.

for instance, the earth USED TO BE the center of the universe, a so-called fact, now it is not.

No, it was a held belief that the Earth was the center of the Universe. And that belief was mostly enforced by religious institutions such as the Catholic church.

well, after COUNTLESS of ppls sightings and recorded evidence i would have to say yes. until i hear a better explanation on what everyone refers to as "unknown", i will always believe that.

I wonder if you give people's accounts of 'sightings' of other gods you don't worship the same weight you give the UFO accounts.

Your last posts have been quite revealing of what and why you're interested in this subject. I can't say that I'm surprised, but I'm always hopeful that people with more scientifically and rational driven approaches participate.

Oh well.

link   
To th original poster :

Interesting thread. But where did you hear these comments from David Cameron and President Sarkozy? Do you have any links to exactly what was said - I'd be really interested to read that.

Thanks,

John

link   
reply to post by Inquiring Mind

EXACTLY!
doesnt it boggle ur mind when u hear ppl say ur wrong about that? it almost makes you think THEY are alien trying to cover up the truth hahahahahaa

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Close-minded entity?

Ha, far from it. Actually I have a very open mind, and I do know several people on these forums if you want to get specific. Looks like you have been here for a whole 12 days... congratulations, you must know everybody!

Perhaps if your rediculus statements weren't so far fetched or had some truth or factual sustenence I would be more inclined to believe you.

Ruins on the moon?

I would like to note that I haven't been as active on these forums lately as I usually am. But I have never came across anything with evident facts supporting moon ruins... other than clever SPECULATION

And to the point that you feel energy flow, you are evolving... raising your vibrations... are you kidding me. Ok, maybe to some sense you can ever so slightly feel energy flow, and yes we are are all slowly evolving.... But to the context brought forth in your posts... Give me a break..

Maybe, and just maybe, if you can put forth some factual information, then I will believe you. But I suggest you learn now rather than later, posting ridiculous claims with no evident information will not get you anywhere on these forums.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Within the context of aviation research and development, there is a significant event that took place in the 1950s. United States Air-force had recruited the help from two very talented individuals, and they changed the course of aviation forever.

Does anyone know what they were working on? Does anyone know their field of expertise? Does anyone know who they are?

Hint: One of them was responsible for the theory, and the other one made the theory become a reality.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Perhaps some questions are possible . . .

What are their guesstimates about the following:

1. Timeline--soonest and latest most likely . . . disclosure window.

2. What are the 3-5 main goals from NASA's perspective, to be achieved, managed with disclosure?

3. What percentage of what NASA knows, would they guess will be disclosed?

4. How many key secrets might NOT be disclosed?

5. What quality and what type of visual media will be shared with the public?

THX IN ADVANCE. I'll try and check back but you are welcome to U2U me if I don't reply right away.

First off, The general consensus of most people who work at Cape Canaveral, is that NASA already knows the truth, and has known for years,
It is true that people with a certain level of clearance high enough to know, are still not kept in the loop about ET activities.(My father was Custodian of All Documents)

Second, If I had the answers to those questions I would have created my own post about it.

From what she told me, She was required to prepare, and give SEVERAL weird presentations, before she could finish, My mother said "Well yea that's because we need to know what to do when the aliens show up", Her jaw dropped, cause my mother had finished her sentence. (My mother worked on the shuttle program tiling it and running crews, the conversation was with her sister, my aunt. This did in fact take place.)

I wish I knew more, She won't tell me, I grill her every time I see her though.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

for instance, the earth USED TO BE the center of the universe, a so-called fact, now it is not.

No, it was a held belief that the Earth was the center of the Universe. And that belief was mostly enforced by religious institutions such as the Catholic church..

so ur saying because it came from the catholic church and not the government that it loses total credibility? thats harsh! and also one sided.

well, after COUNTLESS of ppls sightings and recorded evidence i would have to say yes. until i hear a better explanation on what everyone refers to as "unknown", i will always believe that.

I wonder if you give people's accounts of 'sightings' of other gods you don't worship the same weight you give the UFO accounts.

yes i do actually, like i said, i am ALWAYS questioning my own religion which leaves me open to joinging ANOTHER religion. so yes, i take it into account too.

Your last posts have been quite revealing of what and why you're interested in this subject. I can't say that I'm surprised, but I'm always hopeful that people with more scientifically and rational driven approaches participate.

Oh well.

lol good one. but thats cool, im not here to take subliminal shots at anyone. but feel free to add me to ur "foes list". i will gladly accept.

but again, why do you PICK YOUR BATTLES!?!? I am still waiting for a response i gave you many posts ago. and nothing. your too funny.
doesnt even matter anymore im off to work i have ppl to tattoo.
cant wait until i see where this goes when i log on later tonite...

but like i said i am open to change my beliefs but some of u guys are obvioulsy uneducated in doing so.

oh well.

STILL a believer.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Obama is supposed to be disclosing something the end of this month.

Yeahhhh...um was it just me or did any1 else see the topic about "Obama disclosing UFO's" MONTHS ago? Im sorry i dont believe any "disclosure" put out by any "government official"....because we all know wat will happen, they will bow it all off as weather balloons or some bullsh!t like that, or they will tell us things we already know, and word it differently like they always do....honestly do you think the "great Obama" will let their secrets out about what they know about aliens and UFO's after keeping them secrets all these years....AND do you even think Hobama knows ANYTHING at all about the ACTUAL TRUTH??....last time i checked the "Majestic" or "Majic" level was ABOVE the president....just something to think about

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
For God sake! I wish the Governments would just Disclose and get it out of the way! The secrecy is just plain boring now and our institution are looking stupid!

It's strange thing when the catholic church starting look like a progressive organization, And our so called leaders stand around looking dumb or even worse look like liars! This BS has to stop!!!

[edit on 17-11-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I hope it does happen at the end of this year. Can you imagine being the president that tells the our people and the world that there are aliens and have been aliens on this planet for years. In history books kids will remember that moment as the new golden age of man.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join