It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure efforts on the way?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
And I also believe that they kind of have to otherwise we will find out on our own as in continuous mass sighting/landings...I'm sure the ET's are getting impatient (as the rest of us are as well)

So why don't the ETs reveal themselves? They don't need the Government.

Why would they be impatient? If one accepts the idea that non-human entities have been visiting our planet for many decades, maybe even longer, they would have had many opportunities to reveal themselves long long time ago and ever since.

When one looks at it seriously, one quickly recognizes that the Government cover-up theories can't thoroughly account for and explain why, if there are these beings visiting our planet, they haven't reveled themselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
We FINALLY have a president willing to go down this path and half the ATSers here do nothing but slime him. Do these hate filled frothing at the mouth ATSers think McCain would have considered disclosure? LOL right.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
lets not forget the people who make the decisions are extremely corrupt. I seriously dont think disclosure will come any time soon, but if it does it will be to serve an agenda such as making ET's the new "threat" thats out to get us. Funny how people are saying theres all these things in the media about aliens, yet how many are good things? Have you seen the trailer for the new movie The Fourth Kind? Looks like the kind of movie that makes you want to leave the light on when you go to bed.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xAZIMUTHpx

That's what i just said!! I'm in total agreement

You should check out "The Galactic Federation of Light" messages on YouTube...they are channeled messages by our alien friends.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If they disclose before the V miniseries is over, will that hurt the ratings? That simply will not do.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
We FINALLY have a president willing to go down this path and half the ATSers here do nothing but slime him. Do these hate filled frothing at the mouth ATSers think McCain would have considered disclosure? LOL right.

I'm curious to know why you think this. A quickie search found this...

“Unlike presidents Carter, Reagan, and Clinton, President Obama appears to have very little interest in UFOs,” said filmmaker R. J. Thomas, whose mock-documentary, “The Top Secret UFO Project” parodies UFO sightings and cover-ups. “Obama says he is more concerned about improving people’s lives than he is about aliens.”

In 1973, Jimmy Carter, then the governor of Georgia, filed a form with the NICAP to report a UFO sighting. Carter said that if he became president, he would make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public.

“Clinton became president and the first thing he wanted to do with his power was to find answers to, along with JFK’s assassination, the existence of UFOs,” Mr. Thomas said. “This was information not accessible to most anyone else, whether it be the governor of Arkansas or the man in the street. Did he get any answers? Some say ‘yes’ and some say ‘no.’”

www.barackobamaufo.com...

I'm new to ATS and it was actually this topic awhile back that led me here...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

does it mean this exactly?
Or does it simply mean that the Whitehouse has been visited 17 times by the same person?
Do we have the statistics for the same society/visitor during the previous administration?
Perhaps he is simply being humoured?
Does it mean he has seen Barack Obama, or perhaps one of the other advisors, or even Michelle Obama.

I don't think we can read so much into it...

I remember when the Will Smith movie, Independence Day was released...a LOT of people even then thought that there was going to be some sort of massive govt announcement as there were so many similar (ish..) films and documentaries beingf released and we were all supposedly being subliminally mentally prepared for some 'news'.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I don't know about the The Galactic Federation of Light deal on youtube, I have heard some slang words used that I don't think an alien would say. Proably some guy with too much time on his hands making all those videos using a little voice enhancer.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In my humble opinion the government has very little to do with aliens. Although I whole hearedly believe in the exsistance of alien life, I just do not understand what they would stand to gain by forming an alliance with our governement. I think if anything they have been here to study outr species much like we study inferior life on our planet.

To me, it would be like us forming a secret alliance with frogs. It just doesnt make any sense.

Please if there is something I am missing, I'm all ears.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by karl 12

One of the very few mistakes NORAD has done over the decades. Then again, there so far underground that they tend to forget that PR alone cannot contain this type of damage.

Classic incident.

I bet someone got slapped wrists for that one.

Theres also this case of USAF Radar controller Michael Smith when NORAD told him to lie to Police Officers about the confirmation of several UFOs travelling across Michigan.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well people are of a higher intelligence than frogs as far as I can tell. So that's a rather silly thing to say. Frogs have not yet made any advances in architecture or agriculture. No offense meant to our amphibious friends though. The Frog King would have my head if he thought I was speaking ill of his people.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Doesn't all of this hoopla revolve around the testimony of Pete Peterson? Every source I've been able to find goes back to this guy. And, in spite of him being a relatively smart guy who knows electronics (at least I can tell that much) who the heck is he to say that? what credentials does he have other than being the look alike of another Pete Peterson who used to work at los alamos?

Note that he is NOT the same pete peterson who works at los alamos, that has been discussed before and is clarified in the website that contains his interview with the hippie couple that interviews whistleblowers.. I forget their name... oh, that's right, project camelot!

-rrr

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by berrygurrl
And I also believe that they kind of have to otherwise we will find out on our own as in continuous mass sighting/landings...I'm sure the ET's are getting impatient (as the rest of us are as well)

So why don't the ETs reveal themselves? They don't need the Government.

Why would they be impatient? If one accepts the idea that non-human entities have been visiting our planet for many decades, maybe even longer, they would have had many opportunities to reveal themselves long long time ago and ever since.

When one looks at it seriously, one quickly recognizes that the Government cover-up theories can't thoroughly account for and explain why, if there are these beings visiting our planet, they haven't reveled themselves.

ur right, they DONT need the government participation, but have you seen the countless videos of ufos being shot at? have you seen the NASA footage from the space station where ufos are surrounding the Earth and one suddenly gets shot at by a laser coming from the southern hemisphere aka antartica? THATS why they need the government to participate, otherwise they will get shot at even tho they can EASILY dominate us with their technology, but that is not their goal. They want PEACE, not war. thats why they dont fight back. cuz they couldve took over the planet a loooooong ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The only hope we have for disclosure is a worldwide, open visit by ETs.

Other than that, I imagine TPTB have their reasons for concealing the truth about this matter, and after 50 years of lies, I don't see them having a change of heart.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The only hope we have for disclosure is a worldwide, open visit by ETs.

Other than that, I imagine TPTB have their reasons for concealing the truth about this matter, and after 50 years of lies, I don't see them having a change of heart.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Will the government will finally tell the truth about Roswell if disclosure happens?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

You got me thinking now...what if that is the thing they will announce? instead of showing aliens on tv, etc.? telling the people Roswell was real providing some proof and talking about some ruins on the Moon...wouldn't that be a good start? It also sounds to me more believable then them showing suddenly aliens on live tv, though you never know. But i do know, that SOMETHING regarding aliens, will happen within 6months. What, I don't know sadly, but im excited and waiting.

[edit on 17/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by sphinx551

But i do know, that SOMETHING regarding aliens, will happen within 6months.

Can you at least make a guess or an assumption? I would still be interested in hearing what you might think might happen in 6 months.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Originally posted by SaturnFX
-holds breath-

-dies waiting-

I tend to agree with that

...if anything will be disclosed I am 99% certain that it is going to be documents similar to the ones british or france or other countries' military agencies disclosed so far...

but I could be wrong, I hope I am

I Third that.
I believe that disclosure is possible and plausible, assuming there really are aliens out there. But it appears, in my mind, that there would be some document releases such as those by other developed countries, prior to official disclosure of contact.

I believe that the US may play the game of "We are as baffled as everyone, but here's what we know..." or maybe they really are as baffled as everyone, although the silence in terms of releases seems to suggest they know more than the other countries, or at least they think that there is some value in preparing better before releasing any data.

I think that meeting aliens on TV is very extremely unlikely to happen anytime soon. But if it does, then that would be an indication of a rushed timeline, and it will make me wonder how close are we to some major, yet to be disclosed, world crisis, since I think some major upcoming crisis or change would have to be behind any sudden change in policy from secrecy to disclosure.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

I Third that.
I believe that disclosure is possible and plausible, assuming there really are aliens out there.

Though after reading IX-777's threads, most of the aliens are spiritual beings and we will not see them in our physical form.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join