It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure efforts on the way?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by berrygurrl
And I also believe that they kind of have to otherwise we will find out on our own as in continuous mass sighting/landings...I'm sure the ET's are getting impatient (as the rest of us are as well)

So why don't the ETs reveal themselves? They don't need the Government.

Why would they be impatient? If one accepts the idea that non-human entities have been visiting our planet for many decades, maybe even longer, they would have had many opportunities to reveal themselves long long time ago and ever since.

When one looks at it seriously, one quickly recognizes that the Government cover-up theories can't thoroughly account for and explain why, if there are these beings visiting our planet, they haven't reveled themselves.

As if "revealing yourself" is the ultimate dream of every life form. Picture this: There are some ants in your backyard, and you "reveal yourself to them"

Assuming they existed, (and they might) What makes you think that they WANT to reveal themselves?

-rrr

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What's scary to me is that it's possible nobody on Earth really knows what's going on. There is obviously some phenomena happening but if we are all really in the dark isn't that just a bit unsettling?

link   
reply to post by sphinx551

If i exactly knew i would tell you, but i can feel the energy flow and i just know that something will happen within those 6 months. Every year i evolve, raising my vibrations. Perhaps not dramatically, but i do. Either by finding out something, reading about something, experience, etc. This year, i am able to see mine/our alien friends at night in the skies and it is beautiful. I don't know what race are they, nor wheter they are cloacked or from a different dimension, but i do know that they are good and i always loved staring at the sky for some reason. Perhaps this was it, perhaps i knew since childhood that there is someone out there watching over us, literally.

link   

Originally posted by killyou
awesome. The best thing we could use is any governments in connection with viscious alien species simply being infiltrated by humans and/or benevolent ally species so they all constantly have accidents & leaks until earth is free from whatevrer is occupying us.

We are occupying Earth... we are enslaving ourselves.. there is no outside presence making life for us on earth a living hell. We do it to ourselves!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
What's scary to me is that it's possible nobody on Earth really knows what's going on. There is obviously some phenomena happening but if we are all really in the dark isn't that just a bit unsettling?

That's what I am thinking. There is always that thought that makes me think: "What if we are all wrong and all conspiracies are just made to hide the actual real truth?"

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Redeemer

My point is Aliens that are capable of visiting our planet from light years away, are far and away more advanced then us. Very similar to our advancements above frogs.

I do not understand what aliens of those capabilities would stand to gain from us. The top physicists in the world classify humans as a type 0 species.

I certainly try to keep an open mind and am open to discuss my views, I personally just cannot make the connection.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Lesch]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Lesch]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lesch
In my humble opinion the government has very little to do with aliens. Although I whole hearedly believe in the exsistance of alien life, I just do not understand what they would stand to gain by forming an alliance with our governement. I think if anything they have been here to study outr species much like we study inferior life on our planet.

To me, it would be like us forming a secret alliance with frogs. It just doesnt make any sense.

Please if there is something I am missing, I'm all ears.

With the caveat that this is all speculative, There are people on these planet who make their mission in life to help others, charity and missionary work. So it is not entirely implausible that there could be aliens that are charitable and they are here to help. Not saying that there are aliens for sure or anything, just that it is plausible.

Just the same it is also plausible that they would be greedy like us and they are only motivated by natural resources they can take. Then again, if there were aliens, one would have to assume that the ones that travel to other planets are a subset of the species and not necessarily a representative one. Just like your average human astronaut looks nothing like the guy who works at the counter at 7/11.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lesch

It depends on their attitude I guess. Humans associate with apes and test their intelligence. I just don't see any reason why, if they are even coming out here at all, they wouldn't at least be out in the open . Like I said before though, maybe nobody knows what's going on and perhaps the UFO phenomena isn't connected to extra terrestrials at all and if that's so, things might be more weird than we think.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lesch
reply to post by Redeemer

My point is Aliens that are capable of visiting our planet from light years away, are far and away more advanced then us.

I actually think most aliens are from another dimension and less are from this dimension. Of course I could just be doing nothing but speculating on this.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Will the government will finally tell the truth about Roswell if disclosure happens?

Yes, of course.
Roswell is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I think most of what we do here is speculation.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think there are three possible reasons that disclosure has not happened, and probably never will.

#1 The government knows little to nothing about alien activity, so instead of admitting that they are completley vulnerable, they deny.

#2 The ETs are in contact with certian governments and do not want the masses knowing about them. In this scenario, the governmnet obvioulsy cannot go against a far superior civilization's demands and inform the public.

#3 The government is in contact with these beings, and for whatever sinister reason they are hiding it from us.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Yes, of course.
Roswell is just the tip of the iceberg.

Ok then, I at least want:
1. The government to say this book is true:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

2. Allow free human-alien interaction.

3. The Government not covering up anything that has to do with Aliens and UFOs again.

4. Reveal and tell about all cases about aliens and UFo's that were not hoaxes.

5. Government saying aliens exist on the Moon.

6. There are hidden Reptilians bases on Earth.

7. There are hidden Martian bases on Earth.

8. Grey Aliens are the most common aliens reported and I want to hear this come out of the government's "mouth".

9. Time travelling is possible (from Alien technology that the Government has gathered).

[edit on 17-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm tapping my feet waiting for this disclosure thing to happen.

No matter what anyone does to prep the masses we will still go nuts so just please disclose already.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Also, remember what David Wilcock said about a possible two-hour special on the topic of disclosure. If he is correct, then we should be seeing disclosure taking place before Christmas day.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by SlaveOfDarkness]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by SlaveOfDarkness]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
I'm tapping my feet waiting for this disclosure thing to happen.

I think you'll be tapping for a very long time.

I don't think UFO disclosure by the Pentagon/NSA will ever happen because, to put it bluntly, theres absolutely nothing in it for them.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
reply to post by Lesch

It depends on their attitude I guess. Humans associate with apes and test their intelligence. I just don't see any reason why, if they are even coming out here at all, they wouldn't at least be out in the open . Like I said before though, maybe nobody knows what's going on and perhaps the UFO phenomena isn't connected to extra terrestrials at all and if that's so, things might be more weird than we think.

I fully understand your point and honestly I do not doubt we are being studied and tested. I just have a hard time making a connection between aliens and the governments of the world. Therefore I have a difficult time believing the government is going to disclose their existence.

To touch on your comments regarding the UFO phenomena I believe most, if not all is military black ops. If they could build and develop planes like the SR-71 and B2 Bomber in the 60's and 70's it will be tough to convince me they have not created machines with far greater capabilites in the last 30 to 40 years.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by rickyrrr

I Third that.
I believe that disclosure is possible and plausible, assuming there really are aliens out there.

Though after reading IX-777's threads, most of the aliens are spiritual beings and we will not see them in our physical form.

My own experiences are rather different than his, in many ways. Ets are corporal, multidimensional, with highly advanced technology. They can appear on our tvs whatever plane they are from. Also there are 3D ones, and hybrids.

I recommend you read this thread, its very good. These ETs have higher dimensional abilities using the Universal Understanding, yet seem to be able to make use of our dimension just fine. This is an experience thread with nordics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Am curious . . .

Let's ASSUME that some of us are correct . . .

1. That 'ET's regardless of whether they are fallen angels or citizens of distant orbs . . . ARE in cahoots with the globalists to set up an overt global government designed to enslave the planet and force worship and submission to satan.

2. That they are the central actors on the GREAT DECEPTION OF THE END TIMES stage play just as the Bible and the Book of Enoch describe.

3. How is it that DISCLOSURE

would be a GOOD thing???

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

My own experiences are rather different than his, in many ways. Ets are corporal, multidimensional, with highly advanced technology. They can appear on our tvs whatever plane they are from. Also there are 3D ones, and hybrids.

Do you think physical aliens are visiting Earth?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join