It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure efforts on the way?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have heard this "Disclosure is near" message so many times on here that i simply look the other way when i see it. I just want to say here that disclosure is not in the interest of the most powerful forces on this planet, so don't think for one second that you will see it in your lifetime unless something of great magnitude changes humanity as a whole.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
im really hoping for disclosure soon
keepin my fingers crossed

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
There will never be the disclosure that believers are hoping for because it does not exist the way believers think it does. Through the ages the information of the human condition has been passed down through the hands of the few. They know that we are GOD we are the creators and the destroyers, we are the masters of our own destiny. If conditioned properly the mind can manifest any reality that it wishes. Our minds are conditioned to believe in the one and only GOD. But we are evolving and becoming "enlightened" we are finding that the stories don't add up and that the popular religions of the world don't make sense. We are shedding the previous age and progressing into a new one were we all have the ability to discover our true potential. But there are those who are withholding that information......... because information is power and that is what they live for. We are being introduced into the new religion of alien bloodlines and inter dimensional space travel, this will fill the void that was left being by the monotheistic religions of the past 2500 years. This is how the powerful will control the populace of the future. They are encouraging the alien phenomena to move through society so that when the time is right they will put on a show that will convince all who see it of the new truth. The transition will smooth and just has Constantine converted Rome to Christianity so the powerful elite will convert the new order of the world to the new religion.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

There's a wonderful thing in writing called a paragraph. You should try it.

Good thread OP. Certainly seems like "disclosure" is on the way. But I'm pretty sure it will be anything but the truth and anything but disclosure.

[edit on 11/18/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'm telling the Govt. one thing and that is Once the do finally say "Yes We Have Been Visited by Intelligent species from other planets" The SH** is going to hit the fan.. Imagine the amount of "what if's"? The Govt. better have a Packet about EVERYTHING they do know. If the (the US Government) thinks they can make an Official announcement that "yes They are here" and all will be OK there kidding themselves. The Craziness that will follow will be unlike anything anyone on this planet has ever witnessed. Mark my typed words.* I get why they have kept the lid on.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
If you don't like the actual story that points to man made aircraft.

Please explain how you've concluded that the following incidents involve man made aircraft.

The Lakenheath Incident (1956)
The Coyne Incident
The Tehran Incident
The RB-47 Incident
The Redmond Oregon Incident
The Colares Incident
The Portage County Incident
The Alaska Flight 1628 Incident
The Exeter Puzzle Incident
The Washington Merry go round
The Gosford Incident
The Westhall UFO Incident
The Bariloche UFO Incident
The B-29 UFO Encounter (1952)
The Ellsworth AFB Incident (1953)
The Bethune case (1951)
The West Lothian Incident (1979)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ok folks, lets step back a little and really think about what “disclosure” would mean to us all.

It is my humble opinion that disclosure will only occur after;

1. An mementos event that is outside the control of the G20 or whomever is behind them
2. They decided they have sat around long enough waiting for us earthlings to pull our fingers out

In either scenario it means one thing, our so called guardians will not be in control. Whether their intentions are good or not, we just have to look at our own history to see what happens when a superior power engage with cultures less developed.

Now let us assume they come with technology to help us all:

How is it going to be shared out?
Who will have control of it?
What about the existing establishments who’s wealth is built upon now outdated technology, their share prices and the resulting collapse of financial market, etc etc etc.
What about all these people who have been ridiculed over the years, lost their jobs or even their lives, the law suits would run into trillions.

Let’s us also assume they bring two technologies we hear about, “anti gravitation” and “teleportation”. Over night the total economic structure that builds, maintains and run the global market of freight and logistics (road, rail, air and sea) would be thrown into chaos. Ok maybe not overnight but in a short period of time and right assured our governments would fight to control such technology to gain the upper hand.

The purpose of Government

The fundamental purpose of government is the maintenance of basic security and public order. Philosopher Thomas Hobbes figured that people were rational animals and thus saw submission to a government dominated by a sovereign as preferable to anarchy. According to Hobbes, people in a community create and submit to government for the purpose of establishing for themselves, safety and public order.

Now I ask you, do you really want “disclosure” or is it wishful thinking to fulfil your own ego and curiosity that somehow it going to be better then what you already have now.

So if “disclosure” it about to happen, either way it’s going to mean chaos and even anarchy and will be one hell of a ride until the dust settles.

IMHO

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

As we are all only expressing our opinion here and some of us have a varying command of the English language let us debate this interesting topic and leave the snide remarks to the ignorant among us.

A paragraph (from the Greek paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea

And as that was a particular point/idea there was no need to paragraph it my Phishy friend.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ottozia

Thanks for an excellent post with excellent points.

It's a relief to see that someone else is at least somewhat awke.

Your scenarios . . . as serious as they are . . . would be the BEST case. I think that would be the MINIMUM level of chaos. I think the reality will be MUCH WORSE than even you articulated.

These critters are not grandmotherly Sunday School teachers. And their BOSS certainly is not.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Thanks tons.

That was the level and quality of response I thought you could make.

Hmmmmmm . . . pondering . . .

I certainly agree with your comments more or less wholesale.

My relative would certainly affirm that the shadow gov has been dinking with such engineering projects for many decades--at least 60.

It's always amazed me . . . deep black source after black source has affirmed that the critters LIE, LIE, LIE, CHRONICALLY LIE.

YET, THE SHADOW GOV CONTINUES TO OPERATE AS THOUGH WHAT THE CRITTERS TELL THEM ABOUT THE CRITTERS, AND MAN AND THE PAST AND FUTURE, IS ESSENTIALLY TRUE?

WHAT IDIOCY!

BTW, HAVE YOU ASKED your sources . . . point blank, if THEY think the critters are on balance going to turn out positive forces for lasting good or destructive forces hell-bent for evil toward mankind?

I certainly am inclined to trust your best sense about the near future FAR MORE than a lot of the glib poorly thought out pontifications on such threads.

Thanks tons for your candor and for your substantive replies. Greatly appreciated. Please U2U me if you come up with anything new in the near future. Would love to stay up to speed with whatever you learn along the way. And I don't always check back on these threads very faithfully.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
[quote of off-topic comments removed]

Anyways...I still firmly think it is time, whether or not we realise it is the question, will it be public, or hidden?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Wes225]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiring Mind
I would be far more shocked if indeed their were no other life forms out there besides us! Would seem like quite a waste of planets and space.

Are you saying that because I reject the idea that aliens are visiting Earth, I am also rejecting the logic that they may exist elsewhere?

You do know that both paradigms are exclusive? You can believe one without believing the other. You do know that?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

So what your telling us is that:

"I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space."
--Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration,(NASA)

"I am completely convinced that UFOs have an out-of-world basis."
--Dr. Walther Riedel (Once chief designer and research director at the German rocket center in Peenemunde)

It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system.There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system."
--Dr. Herman Oberth (The father of modern rockerty)

The least improbable explanation is that these things are artificial and controlled ... My opinion for some time has been that they have an extraterrestrial origin."
--Dr. Maurice Biot (leading aerodynamicists and mathematical physicist)

"Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its Nuncios (embassies) in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela."
-- Monsignor Corrado Balducci

The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious"
--General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958

Truman climbs on board: "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth"
--President Harry S. Truman

"I think about how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And I ask you, does not this threat alread exsist?"
--President Ronald Reagen UN address

I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
--President Richard M. Nixon

"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth." --Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9, Gemini-5 Astronaut

We have contact with alien cultures."
--Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

We all know that UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where do they come from, and what do they want?"
--Apollo 14 Astronaut Capt. Edgar Mitchell

Pathos the list is endless!!

Are you telling me everyone of these people is nuts, not taking there meds, or just lying.??

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

You are mistaken, there was a reason to paragraph it.

If you had segmented it in to several paragraphs, more people would have read it.

Hardly anyone on these forums will read a paragraph as large as the one you presented because it's hard on the eyes; amongst other reasons . . .

but i will leave out those reasons because i don't need you reading into things any more than you already have.

I was giving you advise, which you undoubtedly needed, not faulting you for being grammatically incorrect.

mind yourself.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There is no disclosure....not because there are no aliens. Because it's political 86... The administration who is "forced" to give up the truth is going to exit stage left the next election cycle. I'm sorry but untill another race makes them selves known to the world the U.S. government isn't going to say a word. A 50 year lie isn't just wiped away with the truth. People will be held accountable. People will be pissed and scared. And politicians will be asked all the questions that those before them only had answers. It's just not going to happen any time soon I'm sorry I wish it were different but the logistics are just to great to over come.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
listen!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Speculation runs rampant on this thread, the past is a good indicator of things to come, that being said...ask yourself
-How many times have you been dissappointed by U.S. Governement promises?
- How many government officals have kept their camphain promises.
- How many Presidents have tried to offer disclosure but were told to back off by "unknown" governement offices.
- How many whistleblowers with creditable stories have dissappeared since the inception of Project Blue Book.
- Of those whistleblowers that are still alive today how many have made death bed confessions, are labeled insane, or publicly humiliated to the point they are embrassed to repeat their own names.
Whatever "disclosure is made" it will be censored by those who control our polictical system behind the curtain away form the public eye. It will be "self-serving" with the intent to maintain the constant string of lies and deception that has been running our governement since the early 1950's, and it will elighten no one who doesnt already know better than to trust the words coming out of the mouths of governement buracrats..remember they make their living by controling the information that is delivered to the american populace..those few who even care to follow signifciant events beyone Yahoo and Utube Celeb News.
Go ahead and set yourself up for dissappointment..
I'm waitng for the CE 5..when they drop out of the sky, land on the white house lawn and say "Screw your leader! we are in charge now!"
But thats just me
"HOPE BOUNDS ETERNAL , SO DOES IGNORANCE"

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jbmitch]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
maybe the opening of the mars photo database has something todo with it ?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDutch

can you elaborate on that ? what are you exactly talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join