It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure efforts on the way?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
ur right, they DONT need the government participation, but have you seen the countless videos of ufos being shot at? have you seen the NASA footage from the space station where ufos are surrounding the Earth and one suddenly gets shot at by a laser coming from the southern hemisphere aka antartica? THATS why they need the government to participate

See, this is what I was talking about. What's in those videos is a matter of interpretation, let's not forget that. It's far from being obvious, much less proven, that that's what's in the videos.

otherwise they will get shot at even tho they can EASILY dominate us with their technology, but that is not their goal. They want PEACE, not war.

If they are so advanced and don't want war with us there's a pretty simple way to achieve that: don't contact us. What's easier than not coming here, not having any contact with humans, in order to avoid war?

thats why they dont fight back. cuz they couldve took over the planet a loooooong ago.

Frankly, neither you or me can know, at this point, the objectives of an hypothetical alien civilization, but that's neither here nor there. The point is your argumentation in this particular issue is based on multiple variables which remain unverifiable and unproven at the moment.

Again, I don't want to give the impression that I'm dismissing everything you're proposing, but let's keep in mind that all of that is far from being based on facts.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
As if "revealing yourself" is the ultimate dream of every life form.

I'm not proposing that, I'm merely pointing out that that is what people in the disclosure camp are expecting- that the 'truth' shall be revealed, and that includes the actual beings.

Assuming they existed, (and they might) What makes you think that they WANT to reveal themselves?

Nothing. And I've never said otherwise.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

First, the list you provided is a fake, which was derived from the fakness that is called the internet.

Second, - No. Disclosure is in no way on the horizon. It would cause a national security crisis.

Third, Obama doesn't have the credentials, nor does he have the national security privileges needed to obtain information on UFOs (or any other military craft).

Finally, if I left these forums today and come back in a hundred years, this topic will still be a center piece for this website. Woof.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

OK...thats fine that you feel that way, but ur also not telling an alternative explanation. they say the most logical explanation is the only explanation, yet ur not offering ANY. so lets state the facts cuz im sure you seen the vids im talking about...

(1) the film was shot from space. Logical explanation would be from the space station.

(2) there are huge bright lights "floating" around earths atmosphere. Logical explanation would be a flying space craft by someone, NOT something, whether terrestrial or e.t.

(3) something shoots out from earth towards the EXACT location this UFO was at 2 seconds before it. Logical explanation would be laser beam. OBVIOUSLY not a bullet or any other craft coming from earth.

So basically, yes it IS obvious. unless u wanna pull a cia move and say i was hallucinating while watching the video...oh yea, and dont forget about the thousands oh hits aka people who have watched it as well. i guess were all a bunch of druggies hallucinating.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

The article in your OP lost a lot of credibility when I read this

David Cameron the Conservative leader in the UK said he "was convinced" the Earth had been visited by aliens

When in fact he said this

Mr Cameron laughed and replied: “I’m convinced we have been visited by alien life forms - and one of them is the trade secretary Peter Mandelson.” He later apologised to the man for the joke, but offered no apology to Lord Mandelson, the Business Secretary.

source

Taking quotes blatantly out of context do absolutely nothing to further the disclosure cause.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

What you basically did was watch a series of clips, and then came to the conclusion that aliens exist?

What form of research into the subject did you do?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

LOL your too much. this is one of many subjects, if this was a debate about whether or not they exist i would have far more to say. stay on path, pathos

WHO INVITED THIS GUY!?!?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

OK...thats fine that you feel that way, but ur also not telling an alternative explanation.

I already offered my opinion on what I think is the most plausible explanation for John Podesta visiting the White House so frequently in my first post.

so lets state the facts cuz im sure you seen the vids im talking about.

This thread is not about those videos, and to be honest I don't have any interest in participating in that discussion, firstly because as I've said before I don't think videos, in general, can prove anything other than we're seeing something unknown, and secondly because I don't find those videos you're refering to particularly compelling.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Could you be a bit more specific please? just a little bit...in what way could they be preparing? Does it have to do something with the ruins on the Moon?

to deejayiwan: interesting, S*!

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by sphinx551

If i exactly knew i would tell you, but ican feel the energy flow and i just know that something will happen within those 6 months. Every year i evolve, raising my vibrations. Perhaps not dramatically, but i do. Either by finding out something, reading about something, experience, etc. This year, i am able to see mine/our alien friends at night in the skies and it is beautiful. I don't know what race are they, nor wheter they are cloacked or from a different dimension, but i do know that they are good and i always loved staring at the sky for some reason. Perhaps this was it, perhaps i knew since childhood that there is someone out there watching over us, literally.

more like cybernut

[edit on 17-11-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I was referring to the what was seen in the video i mentioned, not about john podesta. and if ur "not interested" then you really have nothing to contribute on the existance of E.t.'s. you cant just pick ur battles. but yea ur right this thread isnt about that.

STILL a believer.

[edit on 10/13/2009 by Zeta Reticuli]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Our overall question is simple:

Is there an effort by the United States Government to disclose the facts behind UFO?
Underneath that particular question is a list, which was created for internet entertainment. I personally believe it is a fake list of individuals, which was created by some hobbyist sitting behind the computer.

Disclosure has been occurring in spoonfuls. Since everyone is too busy looking for an alien explanation for UFOs, they missed the actual story as it has been told. If you don't like the actual story that points to man made aircraft, there is nothing more we can do to fulfill your requirement.

I will take the United States military's approach and say, "Pound sand."

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

And I will still say that there are real aliens out there despite reports of UFOs being man-made.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I really like reading your posts but it takes me ages because I have to read it five times due to a very nice distraction, sorry, picture of yours!

link   

Prove it.

If you want us to believe in what you are saying, show us the evidence that clearly points to an alien presence.

Prove it.

link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

And I will still say that there are real aliens out there despite reports of UFOs being man-made.

WORD!
listen to the eye of the tiger.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Prove it.

If you want us to believe in what you are saying, show us the evidence that clearly points to an alien presence.

Prove it.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Love the signature about being an Aliens Daddy lol.

When I was a teenager many moons ago, I was given a book that detailed alien 6 foot tall blond women abducting men and having sex for babies.

gave me wet dreams for months, wonder if any of it was true?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Why should I? You skeptics will tear apart anything that falls in the category of "evidence" even if the evidence is real. I won't bother with you skeptics.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Prove it.

Prove it.

im starting to think pathos is a secret agent.
theres far too many "unexplainable" videos out there, cmon now. Stop playing dumb.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

and if ur "not interested" then you really have nothing to contribute on the existance of E.t.'s.

You are right- I'm not interested in contributing to the "existence of ETs". I'm interested in contributing to the search of the truth.

Starting off a search with a conclusion is not an investigation, merely an attempt to validate one's already held beliefs.

STILL a believer.

Take it easy, no one is trying to 'convert' you.

In fact, judging by your reaction to my attempt of injecting some common sense to the discussion of the reason why John Podesta visited the White House numerous times, I'd say there's no danger at all of you ever being convinced of anything else other than of what you already believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join