It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure efforts on the way?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Folks.

I hate to do this.

With all of the crooked stuff going on.

How do think this "disclosure" business will be a positive? If such a thing IS legit....remember Project Blue Beam.

If any of this is not total BS, then, it will NOT be for our benefit.

Hold on to your asses everyone. This may be interesting and not in a good way.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
It only weakens them if "revealing themselves" is an imperative, because if it is not an imperative, then there can be any number of other reasons for the absence of "Self disclosure" if we can call it that.

That is very much in line with my own opinion.

Since you now concede that you don't believe it is an imperative, then would you say that such an implication is not necessarily there?

If you look at the disclosure camp premise, it is implicit that the aliens have already revealed themselves to the Government through a series of interactions they believe occurred. It was in light of that I was trying to prove my point.

If there is no imperative on their part, why would then make sense for them to be dependent on the Government's actions?

Obviously that we are merely toying with ideas here, but if we agree that there might not be an imperative for aliens to reveal themselves to the public at large, we have to consider that it isn't imperative to reveal themselves to the Government(s) either.

It seems that we pretty much share the same opinion on this matter, so I'm not really sure why we're debating this?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

SOUNDS NICE.

Wish I could see the evidence for it.

The way I see the evidence, our era will entail the worst genocidal mass murdering oa all history and worse than all the rest of history combined.

Horrific wars will be a huge part of that.

All managed by a blood thirsty greedy elite.

Thankfully, after Armageddon, it will be PEACEFUL.

cHEERS.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If you do a little research perhaps you may feel the same way. I don't enjoy spoon feeding members all the information here on these forums, so put a little elbow grease in.. but if you look at cultural differences between now and ancient times, wars, casualties, tyrants, etc... it has became, ON A GLOBAL SCALE, more peaceful...

This argument doesn't really appeal that much to me because I already do know the facts and I am not interested in wasting my time with those that don't want to approach a matter with an open mind.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
there is 2 weeks left in the month. let us see if anything comes of this november 21-25 nonsense because i am tired of getting my hopes up. if it doesnt happen now, i wont believe that it will happen until i see it so

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Lets put it this way.

More than likely it would difuse a lot of tension and useless competitiveness between humans. Force everyone to rethink 97% of our erroneous belief systems that rule us 24/7 at a conscious and unconscious level.
Disclosure scenario 1
That said... it is taking a maximum amount of effort keeping a lid on the secrecy. With different people terrestrial along with extraterrestrial saying "you either tell them or we will" to the other group saying.."dont you dare". It has really become a big pain for both sides.
There is possible and most probable benefit of the disclosure believe it or not.

Scenario 2
Disclosure will simply be...we are switching to a new world currency system of quote and quote under the guise of "fairness to all people" before all the super rich lose their super richness and control.

Scenario 3

Disclosure
We have found water on the moon, yadda yadda..possibly some structures on mars...and most will eat that up as something miraculous for 20 years.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Andy Stern?!

What authority does a union boss have with ET disclosure? Especially one who is trying to distance himself from the situation of other leaders in the union (that he appointed into power, un-democratically) who are being charged with crimes of misuse of union dues (which are in the millions mind you)?

Interestinger and interestinger. Seems he's covering all of his bases. Can you say 'smoke screen'? Consider the sources of your info my friend... Consider your sources.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Flux8]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If it doesn't happen this month. I will seriously form an alliance with the frogs like I stated earlier.

edited for spelling

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Redeemer]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

1. Perhaps we are on different planets.

2. Perhaps we are in different multi-verses.

3. Perhaps human nature is different on your planet.

4. I have studied such things at length over my 62 years. My secondary major (along-side psychology and my PhD in clinical psych) was sociology. I'm an information vacuum and have enjoyed sifting vast quantities of complex data sets. I simiply disagree with your conclusions about history. I think your biases are coloring your assessment.

5. Scripture is quite clear. This era will be WORSE THAN EVER HAS BEEN ***AND*** WORSE THAN EVER WILL BE in terms of the bloodletting etc.--that if God did not shorten the days, "no flesh would be saved." Disagreeing with the Bible has never been a good predictor of success or accuracy in assessment.

6. I think I'll continue to trust God on the matter vs a flawed analysis of history.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
For the love of all things intelligent and respectful could we possibly stop this needless trend of in-fighting on this thread as well as the site as a whole? We're not here to slit each others' throats but to share our thoughts and benefit from each others' insights.

That being said, as little as I watch the MSM; the times I have(this ranges from cartoon network to CNBC) every other bit of programming lately revolves around aliens or ET life. Even the History channel is in on the bit. The sheeple consciousness is being saturated with the idea of ET life not only outside but w/in our planet.

Globalists surely can't be keen to the notion of the masses understanding their full potential but if we sit here typing against ourselves what have they to lose? We're doing their policing for them.

I re-iterate, keep a cool head, watch with a keen eye, & share with a pure spirit all you see that appears out of sorts.

Until next time. . .

Future Wolf

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Thanks for your kind reply.

Maybe I'll think of some other questions later.

Sometimes questions from other people helps us uncover things we know but don't realize that we know.

Do you have any gestalt, any impression of a summary sort of awareness that would afford you some above average quality guessing about the topic and the next 6 months?

Well, above average, I'd say somewhat,
My feelings on this are complex at the moment.

Many people already say, we've been experimenting, with Alien technology for years, essentially back engineering.

Many people also say, we've re opened/re started, a lot of the old "weird" projects the government ran back in the 70 years.

The Timing of V, (and a certain operation I noticed you posted from back in the day), yes, I realize this is a re-run, but I've always found how odd TV relates to real world.

I believe it was the Lone Gunman(Could have been another show, but I'm fairly certain this one), which had an episode similar to 9/11 prior to 9/11. This factor, while highly unlikely, still can not be totally overlooked.
Pertaining to the Operation, the Concept of it and its original purpose, cannot be overlooked. (My opinion has always been, The General Con census, is generally bull#, people are told how to dress/think/act, all because of TV, I grew up with 2 Channels
, and I also realize that the people on TV, are not in touch with regular people, its Rich people/Poor People, that's how it falls today, New's with the MSM is reported on which corporation stand's to make money ....)

They don't "prepare" for just nothing.

She was told by her higher up to give this presentation, and he left, said nothing about it and left. My point being

Government funded organizations like NASA, don't run through series like this unless
1. They're Told too, Money comes from somewhere, and those who send the money, have a lot of say in what goes on, this order came from somewhere who deemed it appropriate to use NASA funds for something like this.(She makes A LOT of Money her time is most certainly valuable.)

2. The Organization itself have a beyond reasonable assumption that it could happen.

Everything I'm thinking is soon, if I had to bet on the next 6 months, I'd easily take that bet now more than ever, not because I want it to happen, but there is something in the air right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
reply to post by sphinx551

Prove it.

If you want us to believe in what you are saying, show us the evidence that clearly points to an alien presence.

Prove it.

You know what it really doesn't matter what anyone believes whether it's ET's or God...The point is that there will always be a side to every story...

Plus how can one prove that Alien life is non-existant? How can one prove that their is no God...?

That's the beauty of these forums, its not to prove anything its about sharing what we know with like-minded intelligent people like ourselves that have an open mind! It's not a competition.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I really do not care about these so called disclosure rumours as they never EVER happen!

You guys can get your hopes up if you wish but you'll end up getting disappointed when nothing will come from this, which is so surprising!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Has anyone else even checked in on the MSM lately? From cartoon network to CNBC. . .even as far as the history channel the main theme is ET life.

You have ETs on scooby doo to the 2012 theory relating to external destruction of the USA (not to mention what our internal actions have warranted upon this planet). . .

Give it a proper look-see before you say I'm telling porky pies.

I'd estimate a fair bit of 40 per-cent of the US media alone is geared towards some form of disclosure regardless of its spin.

I'd love to hear alternate theories on the matter. . .

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

I am of the opinion that any race able to travel such great distnaces in space would be More enlightended then us petty humans. I think if any race that has been here was going to attck in some overt fashion they would have allready,

To be honest I think they see us as Insignigent creatures, there greatest fear Is that we will make our way in to the universe, why do I say that you might ask well look at what man has done with the greatest scientific acheivment we have made as of yet, We harnased the power of the atom and turned it in to a bomb that still today grips the world in fear.

if I was an Inteligent race I would want nothing to do with us petty humans we are not ready to enter a galactic civilization.

However If president Obama did this its one thing I would applaud If the world knew that there was somthing more out there, maybe we could come togeather My only fear is we would do so from the Defencive stant point, and not aproach with caution.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Folks.

I hate to do this.

With all of the crooked stuff going on.

How do think this "disclosure" business will be a positive? If such a thing IS legit....remember Project Blue Beam.

If any of this is not total BS, then, it will NOT be for our benefit.

Hold on to your asses everyone. This may be interesting and not in a good way.

Thats how i see it, IF they do ever "disclose" it, and its real, then HOW would it be a GOOD thing in our day and time...this economy bullsh!t going on,and the chaos thats stirring up now, this will just ADD to it, imagine what it would do to religions and people like who live and have lived their lives based on their religion....ok aliens are real and have been coming here millions of year....so, to me, that pretty much says religion is false, because if they had been coming here for millions of years, whos to say THEY didnt create us?...try going up to a priest and saying, "sorry father, your "god" is an alien".....what do you think that would do to him? and the millions of other like him world wide...honestly i would like for disclosure to happen, but then again, it would be a bad idea to just come out right and say it...but like others have been saying, with the current sightings and sightings over the years and all, we shouldnt be at all surprised if they are real, but then you have the people who have been completely denying the existence of extraterrestrials, and cant and will not accept it until the disclosure happens, then like i said, they will probably go crazy....just something to think about...i for one, have this strange feeling that "they" have been here all along, now thats just me, fell free to believe what ever you want....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Disclosure might just be a last-resort "trump card" that they've been waiting patiently for the right moment to play, which I believe could coincide with the collapse of the dollar or some other world-wide event.

Imagine if the dollar were to collapse. It would cause a global domino effect in the economies around the world. Shipping and supply lines could be interrupted, which means it could get very difficult to purchase food and fuel. Electricity and water could also be affected. People would panic and start to riot. Disclosure could then be used to very effectively distract the masses and get them to go along with a new-world global government with ET help and all of our problems will be solved. People will then be dancing in the streets, holding hands and singing Kumbaya. Terrorists will throw down their weapons, Iran and North Korea will give up nukes, Israelis and Palestinians will be high-fiving each other, and we will all live in peace and harmony until 2012 when the SHTF and we all either die or move into another density.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl

Originally posted by Pathos
reply to post by sphinx551

Prove it.

If you want us to believe in what you are saying, show us the evidence that clearly points to an alien presence.

Prove it.

You know what it really doesn't matter what anyone believes whether it's ET's or God...The point is that there will always be a side to every story...

Plus how can one prove that Alien life is non-existant? How can one prove that their is no God...?

That's the beauty of these forums, its not to prove anything its about sharing what we know with like-minded intelligent people like ourselves that have an open mind! It's not a competition.

couldn't of said it better myself!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Disclosure might just be a last-resort "trump card" that they've been waiting patiently for the right moment to play, which I believe could coincide with the collapse of the dollar or some other world-wide event.

Imagine if the dollar were to collapse. It would cause a global domino effect in the economies around the world. Shipping and supply lines could be interrupted, which means it could get very difficult to purchase food and fuel. Electricity and water could also be affected. People would panic and start to riot. Disclosure could then be used to very effectively distract the masses and get them to go along with a new-world global government with ET help and all of our problems will be solved. People will then be dancing in the streets, holding hands and singing Kumbaya. Terrorists will throw down their weapons, Iran and North Korea will give up nukes, Israelis and Palestinians will be high-fiving each other, and we will all live in peace and harmony until 2012 when the SHTF and we all either die or move into another density.

thats also possible

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
for me they can now keep their disclosure for themselves...

we are still living in an exciting new era...

with more and more exo planets discovered its just a matter of time until SETI would be able to receive signals from intelligent beings, the search of SETI is narrowing down

i dont think that proof of outer space life will come from a government disclosure...we have brilliant scientists racing for discovering life out there dont you think they would dedicate their lives whilst we had all the answers in here

anyway let them disclose if they want but really dont beg them since science is already close enough

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join