It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure efforts on the way?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
[edit on 29-11-2009 by aussymack]

Well, if the microbial life from Mars thing turns out to be true then that may just as well be preparing for the bigger things..

Skulls on Mars is good enough proof for humanoid existence.

I already believe they're here.. however I don't consider that skull as 100% proof, it could just as well be a strangely shaped rock as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been posted somewhere, I searched but did not find.

Is ET in charge?
Posted: 11:50 November 25, 2009

Alien intelligences may be controlling the United States government at its highest, most secret level.

If, in fact, the top-secret federal government entity in charge of controlling information about the extraterrestrial reality is itself being controlled by aliens, that would help explain why the government is reluctant to release any data related to the phenomenon.

U.S. citizens began reporting Unidentified Flying Objects to federal, state and local authorities in 1947, but ever since the beings piloting these strange flying machines have done a stellar job of keeping their operation secret. Alien abduction accounts began to surface in the 1960s, but again, the extraterrestrial entities responsible have been able to keep irrefutable proof of the stories’ reality from the general public.

For years, some UFOlogists speculated that certain U.S. government officials deliberately withheld information from the public, and for various reasons.

Noted ufologist Stanton Friedman stated during a 2002 interview that the technology behind flying saucers is perhaps what is most important to governments. “The first country to duplicate the ability of flying saucers to move at very high speed and very slowly, to make right angle turns at very high speed, to move up and down vertically, usually with little noise or exhaust or visible external engines, will rule the planet,” Friedman said.

Friedman said another reason why the government would withhold information about UFOs from the public is because of a concern that the “other guy,” meaning a different government, would figure out how flying saucers operate before it does.

“The third problem for governments is political,” Friedman said. “Church attendance would increase as would mental hospital admissions. The stock market would go down. The biggest reactions … would be a push from the younger generation … for a new view of ourselves as earthlings instead of as Americans, Canadians, Peruvians, Chinese, etc … (I know) of no government that wants its citizens to owe their primary allegiance to the planet instead of that government.”

The fourth reason governments would withhold information about flying saucers, Friedman said, is because “certain Christian fundamentalists have strongly expressed the view that mankind represents the only intelligent beings in the universe and that the flying saucer stuff is the work of the Devil.”

“They (fundamentalists) would be up the creek without a religious paddle should an announcement be made,” he said.

Friedman said the fifth reason to keep the extraterrestrial reality covered up is economic chaos would be the result of full disclosure.

“We earthlings don’t seem to be very good at large-scale economic transitions,” he said.

But what if Friedman is wrong? What if politics, a potential panic, a technology race, possible economic disasters, and the unknowns disclosure would have on Christian fundamentalists have nothing to do with the reason to keep the extraterrestrial reality a secret? What if aliens have infiltrated the U.S. government and other world governments and are pulling political strings from some unseen spacecraft outside of the Earth’s orbit or buried deep in some secret base under the sea?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The theory is not as farfetched as it sounds when one considers that the beings visiting our planet could be thousands if not millions of years more technically advanced than human beings. If these beings have the ability to abduct people in the light of day, do things to them in their spaceships, erase their memories and then set them back on their paths as if nothing at all happened, then what would stop them from doing something similar to federal government officials? Perhaps disclosure of the extraterrestrial phenomenon would have occurred by now if humans rather than aliens were the ones in charge of releasing the data?

A decision could have been made behind closed doors years ago that information related to extraterrestrials is to be given to the President of the United States only on a “need to know” basis. Many ufologists believe there is a secret agency within the federal power structure that specifically deals with the UFO phenomenon. If that is true, then what if alien beings have somehow infiltrated this group – perhaps unknowingly to the members – and now have it under their control?

When one considers all of the information out there now on UFOs and extraterrestrial visitors in books, magazines, and television programs, the notion of our government being controlled at least partially by otherworldly creatures sounds less and less silly. Polls indicate that most Americans believe UFOs are real and that the government is involved in a massive cover-up. With that in mind, it makes no logical sense to continue the cover-up. Why not put everything on the table to confirm what everybody already believes?

The answer could have more to do with what ET wants than what anybody working for the federal government wants.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens have fixed these things and are ready to reveal themselfs to the rest of the world soon.If i was one of the aliens i would reveal myself in a surprise massive forced discloser.A surprise massive forced discloser would cover many media outlets in many countries all at once.By deploying a massive forced discloser would stop the United States goverment intellegent services from interfearing or stoping the discloser from happening.So my aliens friends get things moving.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I love the 'time frame' of this, talk about no specifics.

Like the word "Transparent" - Disclosure is now an over used and abused word. "The DISCLOSURE Project" - remember that one?

Here is the problem and a few have begun to see the point:

For the PAST 50 years we've been asking the same questions over and over and have gotten NO ANSWERS - NO DISCLOSURE - NADA - ZIP.

Could it be we are asking the wrong questions? Could it be, ET-Aliens are as real in this focal point as the Tooth Fairy?

Maybe if we wised up and started to ask NEW QUESTIONS - maybe we might make some people seriously nervious and upset?

After 50 years of the same questions - maybe, just maybe it's time to change the focus.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Or maybe because there is no disclosure...and never will be and we should stop wasting our time going on about it. So I again vote to close this thread? Untill we have disclosure then we can revisit. I vote close

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

The sooner they give the world Disclosure. The sooner we can
create a huge amount of high paying jobs.
I want them to disclose December 21, 2009.
- 3 years ahead of schedule -

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

CNN News: UFO Disclosure Wanted by High Ranking Officials

This is an actually very interesting video. The top ranking officials, who really are credible men, including professional pilots, nontheless have been active in the disclosure issue and are already known.

But what is different is the way CNN is presenting this. I certainly didn't want to make another "disclosure" thread about this but was just sent it in my email.

What do you guys think, is this the usual CNN?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is old news, I believe the report is from 2007.

So 2 years later and still nothing it would seem.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I saw the date on the side and thought it was recent, but read the comments below. Apparently they do cover this on CNN then, thats interesting. But its sad that they're recylcing old stories as new.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A new GFL channeling:

Love is what your consciousness is made of, and it exists beyond duality, hence is neither difficult nor easy. The absence of Love is nothing but fear. When you live in fear Love is not there and seems to be difficult. The groups in power know this, and they have been generating fear in the human collective for thousands of years, through wars, diseases, chaos, collective panic, etc. And now they plan to use the so-called disclosure for their final stand. The groups in power will give you their version of disclosure; they will reveal the existence of extraterrestrial life in such way that many individuals of your collective will voluntarily give up their free-will to them. The groups in power (which are not your governments) knows that open/public contact from benevolent races is month away, so they are accelerating the agenda of disclosure to use it in their favor. Do not be fooled once again. The groups leading the official disclosure parade are the same groups who possess alien/advanced technologies for the last 60 years and kept this knowledge away from the public. They are the same groups who have made treaties with the draconian alliance, exchanging human life for silly military technology. They are the ones responsible for engineering viruses with the only purpose of stopping your collective evolution process, turning you into slaves. They are the ones who have built enough depleted-uranium weapons capable of destroying your planet 900 times. These groups do not have your best interest in mind, and they will use disclosure as the final steppingstone in their attempt of global domination. But they do not know that with all these negative agendas they have created a unique opportunity for you to be free, for you to break free of your present state of consciousness. After all you were born free, it is just that they have conditioned you to forget it. Freedom is the remembering process of being Yourself. These negative groups are powerless in the presence of Love, and their agendas can be stopped instantly by the Love of the collective. Remember, never try to be free from them, this is another trick; the freedom from something is not true freedom. Can you see it? The freedom from something will not be freedom at all, because it is given to you. And if it is given to you, that freedom will contain the same vibrations that have conditioned you to forget your original freedom in first place. Your real freedom will come only from awareness and Love, and is the ultimate experience of life.

Hm...

[edit on 6/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Yes, of course.
Roswell is just the tip of the iceberg.

Ok then, I at least want:
1. The government to say this book is true:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

Why would anyone admit this book is true, when they, themselves (on Page 3) claim, "As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical
purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction."

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Ok then, I at least want:
1. The government to say this book is true:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

Why would anyone admit this book is true, when they, themselves (on Page 3) claim, "As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical
purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction."

The author themselves might not be sure of the information they got from another source so they label as fiction temporarily.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by sphinx551]

[edit on 8-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

1. They make it complicated to obscure and confuse what they are doing to decrease the probability that a mob will search them all out and hang them all before they can insure such will not happen.

2. No, I don't have to assume any positive anything at all. The evidence is wholesale horribly negative. The only remotely positive stuff is a bunch of new agey propaganda air-headedness. Considering the roots of that . . . it's just more horribly negative evidence.

3. There is one HOPE. There is ONLY ONE HOPE. There has always been only ONE HOPE. HE has declared HE will have a tried, tested people . . . to rule and reign with him. This is boot camp. The deceivers are a test.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

My students persistently are surprised at my chronic optimism.

However, that optimism is not at all connected to the geopolitical/spiritual condition of the earth on the brink of THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

My glass is full and overflowing . . . because I'm merely passing through . . . My Mansion is waiting on another sphere.

submitting to the looming global tyrannical satanic government and it's fallen angel enforcers is not anything remotely close to a glass any full at all . . . unless one is talking about full of horror.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

It shocks me that anyone could say such remotely positive things about a globalist clique of elites who are RIGHT NOW

IN THE MIDST OF

implementing their forced population reduction strategies as suggested and encouraged by the fallen angels/ET's.

All such will make all the wars heretofore; all the genocides heretofore; all the torture heretofore; all the mass murder heretofore; all the concentration and death camps heretofore . . .

alll seem like a minor picnic combined.

I can't imagine remotely construing such as the least bit ADVANCED.

Evidently you really do not believe that they want to reduce the population to 200 million world wide.

Have you seen the Georgia Guuidestones? Even in that watered down version . . . it's sobering enough.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Anyone participate in the million fax on Washington movement?

www.faxonwashington.org...

Purpose for the Million
Fax on Washington

Formal acknowledgement of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race - Disclosure - is close at hand and already under consideration by elements within the United States Government. But it is not a fait accompli. It could be withheld due to events or loss of political will. It is critical the American people act in concert now to ...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Are Disclosure efforts on the way?

Obama is supposed to be disclosing something the end of this month.

The big conference in Barcelona back in July stated the same thing and that they have given all the evidence / proof to Obama as well as other leaders of the World etc.

It's like saying that somethings on the tip of your tongue.

We're getting very close and I am getting very excited.

NEVER HAPPENED!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join