It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure efforts on the way?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Guys listen to Pathos. Google some of these quotes before going crazy.

Of course the David Cameron quote has been taken out of context but there are a great many statements which have not:

UFO quotes

As for Pathos,I think Bernard Haisch makes a good point:

"I propose that true skepticism is called for today: neither the gullible acceptance of true belief nor the closed-minded rejection of the scoffer masquerading as the skeptic.
One should be skeptical of both the believers and the scoffers. The negative claims of pseudo-skeptics who offer facile explanations must themselves be subject to criticism. If a competent witness reports having seen something tens of degrees of arc in size (as happens) and the scoffer -- who of course was not there -- offers Venus or a high altitude weather balloon as an explanation, the requirement of extraordinary proof for an extraordinary claim falls on the proffered negative claim as well. That kind of approach is also pseudo-science. Moreover just being a scientist confers neither necessary expertise nor sufficient knowledge.
Any scientist who has not read a few serious books and articles presenting actual UFO evidence should out of intellectual honesty refrain from making scientific pronouncements. To look at the evidence and go away unconvinced is one thing. To not look at the evidence and be convinced against it nonetheless is another. That is not science."
Bernard Haisch, Astrophysicist.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I still believe that disclosure won't come unless they feel they must do so. But perhaps things are happening that are driving them to share more to be prepared for that day. Maybe the advent of so much easily-available video equipment. Or perhaps there is an increase in activity. So, they are trying to build up a bit, so it won't be such a shock when they finally have to disclose what is going on.

Also, I still don't think we are in "contact" with anyone or anything. I think the "play dumb" routine by the military is their way of dealing with something they can't explain, and they can't stop. Being in supposed control of our own airspace and having craft whizzing around at their own whimsy is probably something they'd rather not have to deal with publicly. Not to mention the ongoing stream of lies we've been fed over the decades, they probably don't want to deal with that, either.

They don't control disclosure imo. That is, they will have their hand forced when it comes time. Perhaps they are preparing for that time.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

so i think Mexico goverment & military knows what to do

Ecuador army & goverment also....soooo...whats holding back Obama & CO?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What's the point of disclosure? Why would the US government admit to it? What do they have to gain from it? How much does the ET's input have to do with the decision?

No matter what paradigm, scenario, or conspiracy theory you subscribe to, you have to admit that the US would not disclose the existence of ET's unless it had a good reason to do so. I'm going to speculate that they will release as little information as possible and the reason they will admit it is because of three things that were mentioned earlier on in this thread - one, water is being discovered beyond earth - on the moon, mars, probably Europa and within a few years it will be visualized on exoplanets that are smaller than hot jupiters. Two, the commercialization of space travel is about to begin so the genie has escaped from the bottle, and three, the combination of new technology and the internet means that someone will eventually record and publicize an encounter that is indisputable. The government is trying to maintain control over the situation by framing or creating the language, terms, and perspective that future contact will be interpreted in. I'm going to guess that they will claim that any visitation of the Earth by ET craft is by unauthorized, rogue individuals who are treated like trespassers by us, and whoever discloses the existence of Aliens will also state that the ETs will not interact with our society until we are capable of interstellar travel (I won't speculate anymore - the reasons for the relationship don't matter - the rules that govern the relationship are what effects us the most.) If those are the reasons / rules that are laid out, then we could reasonably expect to be kept in the dark for another 200 years, which is when I think we might have the technology, resources, infrastructure, and need to begin interstellar exploration.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Relax guys, John Podesta is an influential figure in the Obama White House. He was of course Clinton's Chief of Staff. Clinton carries a lot of weight in this administration because of Hilary of course. He also accompanied Clinton earlier this year to secure the release of the two American women being held in North Korea and was also a co-chairman of the Obama transition team. Nothing more than regular old politics happening here.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Yes, of course.
Roswell is just the tip of the iceberg.

Ok then, I at least want:
1. The government to say this book is true:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

2. Allow free human-alien interaction.

3. The Government not covering up anything that has to do with Aliens and UFOs again.

4. Reveal and tell about all cases about aliens and UFo's that were not hoaxes.

5. Government saying aliens exist on the Moon.

6. There are hidden Reptilians bases on Earth.

7. There are hidden Martian bases on Earth.

8. Grey Aliens are the most common aliens reported and I want to hear this come out of the government's "mouth".

9. Time travelling is possible (from Alien technology that the Government has gathered).

[edit on 17-11-2009 by sphinx551]

I'm sorry, but I have to comment on a few of those things that you're posting.

At this point, there is a chance that there could be "limited" disclosure, so some of those things might not be coming from their "mouth", as you called it. Hell, there is even some things that we are not capable to handle even when they do pass out the information in disclosure. We can't force them to allow free human-alien interaction, because I still think we would need to mature as a race before getting the good stuff. Stating that alien bases do exist would probably set off chaos in disclosure day, and it'd be Armageddon on the USA. Maybe the entire world might be at world, I don't know!

Trust me, I'd like this to happen as any other guy who wants this to occur, but it seems that we're so fixed on disclosure that we don't really weigh between the detriments and the benefits.

In all honesty, all this stuff has already been "disclosed", but it's been gradual. Just look at all of the sci-fi movies coming out. It's like as if they're here desensitize the fear of aliens or any other funny-lookin' guy from other space. It's possible for disclosure to happen, but maybe not as good and "tasty" as others would dream it. =/

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Good news, thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So, it is nearing the end of the month and still nothing from the Whitehouse! Honestly, I'm sick of reading posts like this that promise a World-Changing event then deliver nothing.

We're not doing oursleves any favours guys, there are a lot of people sitting on the fence out there that could be convinced either way - but not when this happens.

Please post FACT, not FICTION!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well it would be great if full disclosure was forthcoming but honestly, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Unless the PTB are planning to announce a one World Government as well. What would be the point of a disclosure announcement at this time? With all of the anxiety we currently live with, a disclosure announcement would certainly cause a panic.

Not trying to sound cynical, I would love to see this in my lifetime but I remain as always, skeptical.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I believe disclosure is imminent and possible very near for a number of reasons:

-the vatican held a 5 day conference on the subject. The leading astronomer told people that if ETs exist, they are creations of God and belief in such does not contradict one's faith. why would they begin opening up after mass ridicule for ages (even tho they are fully aware of the phenomenon) is because its bound to happen. There were discussions in the UN in 2008 about an openness policy and this coincides with it. I am aware from the report of an insider that there is a large craft following earth's tragectory on the north axis with smaller craft seen moving in and out of it. also it is estimated that another large craft is on its way into visible sight in the near future. People ask why would TPTB ever disclose? well, because ETs are pushing for disclosure in their subtle and calculated ways that do not violate free will. Since they know that ET presence will soon become undeniable, it is in their best interests to reveal the phenomenon before its blatantly obvious and everyone gets pissed while also attempting to sterilize the world's perception of themselves.

-contactees claim first contact is the imminent plan. Sheldan Nidle, a sirius contactee, says the galactic federation of light is working behind the scenes with powerful people and institutions that actually want this information out (yet of course there is still heavy opposition) possibly to support Obama disclosing the facts, which David Wilcock claims Pete Peterson and 2 other seperate independent insiders also clalim.

- obama has appointed people in favor of disclosure that assembled during the clinton administration under the rockefeller initiative in an attempt to disclose. Clinton didn't have the moral balls and though he wasn't assassinated, his character was deliberately shat on- look at what this orchestrated scandal did to his credibility (monica).

- numerous alien/2012 tv documentaries, specials, shows, and movies indicate a possible attempt at preparing the world for this, though not all in the correct light. dr. greer under the disclosure project has over 550 military and scientific witnesses and documents, some that spell out the psychological warfare value of a false flag operation against an orchestrated alien threat using holographic techonology and ARV's (alien reproduction vehicles) to unite the world under a military industrial complex junta as part of the final steps toward the NWO, so this is how disclosure could work in TPTB's favor. since they are being rushed, perhaps they are pushing such negative alien agendas in the world's eyes thru the show "V" or The Fourth Kind.

Negative agendas by a small group of regressive ETs are also very likely and TPTB may not be human and the illuminati and other control groups are simply jocking for position as their pupets, not really having as much power as we give them credit for and perhaps they have sold us out (according to Alex Collier, George Green, David Icke, etc.) Also, there are documents that prove a treaty was made between the grays and the US gov't and they were tricked into the technology and arrogantly thought they could do away with them after they had acquired the technology. Now they are capable of attacking ETs (thats why they don't land on the white house) yet they are not in complete control.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pillowhead14

I have seen alot of movies with talking dogs lately too but I don't expect to have animals talking to me anytime soon if you know what I mean

[edit on 24-11-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
They had a lot of shows about the Moon/Apollo program today on SBS 3 but I have also seen a lot of programs on the moon on the ABC 1 in Melbourne Australia of late "So they must be gearing up for something!"

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The real first contact would be the greatest event in history.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I am certain that no disclosure will be made.

My brother worked for the USAF, and he held a very high level security clearance. He never talked about his work with me. He killed himself in 2005. It was an enormous shock to all of us because he seemed happy and there were no obvious problems. In 2006 my husband revealed that he may know why my brother ended his life. He said that on one occasion when my brother (and himself) had consumed a lot of alcohol, he asked whether the government was hiding information about extraterrestrial life. My brother answered in the affirmative. When my husband asked him to reveal what this was, his face darkened, and he said that he would never do something so cruel. He said the truth is more terrible than you can imagine, and he wished he never knew what he did. My husband is sure that my brother's suicide was a result of his work and what he knew.

No-one in the government will reveal any information about extraterrestrial life, unless they intend to harm humanity.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
surely if it harms humanity by telling us then humanity will be harmed regardless i.e. the "et's" will reveal themselves and not have to be revealed by the government.

i agree though, i just cant picture obama standing up saying anything about it. People would panic and it could cause all sorts of problems unless of course these et's are here to help us, which, by the sounds, may not be the case

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by langersp

"The more horrible then you can imagine" scenarios usually end with -we are cattle-and if they are "outed" then they have no choice but to wipe us out. Our universe is rather large and I don't put a lot of stock in any one story. Lets just hope reality is somewhere between "More horrible then you can imagine" and "Here to save us".

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The big "Disclosure Imminent" balloon is pretty much gone since early october I'v been following it and not holding my breath on it.. and I for one am surprise at how gone this story is now.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey look no one even mentioned... A new film aimed for kids portraying aliens to be friendly and human like www.planet51.com... this kind of backups what the OP said about the media covering the topic more.
Its been advertised on my bus to college as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
On the cover of the new National Geographic, "Are We Alone"?

Possibly preparing us for disclosure?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
if that is true, do you think the people in the know would really approach film makers or magazine journalists saying "please make films or write articles on ET's"?

Sounds all a bit far fetched to me.

i think we are just zoning in on it more - there have always been films etc about this topic

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join