It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure efforts on the way?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Perhaps some questions are possible . . .

What are their guesstimates about the following:

1. Timeline--soonest and latest most likely . . . disclosure window.

2. What are the 3-5 main goals from NASA's perspective, to be achieved, managed with disclosure?

3. What percentage of what NASA knows, would they guess will be disclosed?

4. How many key secrets might NOT be disclosed?

5. What quality and what type of visual media will be shared with the public?

THX IN ADVANCE. I'll try and check back but you are welcome to U2U me if I don't reply right away.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This link from the OP on the google page it led to: www.bignews.biz...
talks about a mysterious caller saying he would disclose on the 17th, that is today. I don't see any signs of an official announcement. Rats.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Next year, Virgin launches private commercial tourist flights into space - without government or military assistance. Attendee's are not briefed on return, so can disclose any sighting to the press.

A second and third space ports are planned for UAE and Scotland.

Obama's ambivalence with NASA, is likely to turn positive with the discovery of water on the moon. No reason to cancel the Aries project.

Lunar base, space tourism means mankind has to know what is lurking above us before we journey out.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
What would they do if for instance Russia came forward and said something along the lines of "We had our own Roswell, we captured a craft and have reverse engineered it. We are putting this technology into all our Military machines and soon into more civil uses."

The US would instantly be left in the stone age and would be up the creek without a paddle so to speak.

I don't understand why Russia admitting to that would mean the US would be "instantly left in the stone age"...

Even if Russia, or some other country, would admit to something like that, doesn't automatically mean that all that they claimed was true. Just like the US not saying anything doesn't automatically mean that the US doesn't have any sort of this technology in its possession or reverse-engineering it for use in military applications.

Not to mention that if the US didn't have any of those capabilities hypothetically revealed by Russia, than all the more reason for the US not to disclose anything and let its enemies find out.

Also, if a country - whether Russia, the US or any other - have recovered advanced craft and are reverse-engineering them for military applications revealing that would be a strategic error.

Your logic is erroneous quite frankly.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
-holds breath-

-dies waiting-

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Obviously the ridiculous amounts of posts with links to documents showing all far and wide that anything remotely associated with UFO's is STRICTLY an NSA issue.

I'd tend to agree with there - Richard Dolan also makes some interesting points in this presentation about NORAD being a major player in the collation of UFO data for the Pentagon - its a shame both institutions are totaly exempt from Freedom of Information Act.

How UFO Secrecy Has Damaged American Society

Google Video Link

Documents:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also think the Office of Naval Intelligence knows far more than it is letting on.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

Not to mention he has his own progressive lobbying group. This is another case of the Disclosure-believers grasping at straws and not having all the information.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I KNOW how much you LOVE being cynical, not saying its a bad thing, in fact its very necesary in some cases, but you sound so against it (disclosure, aliens in general) sometimes. Whats the deal? Is that your priority?

"Peace before everything ,God before anything, Love before anything, Real before everything, Home before anyplace, Shoot before anything, Style and state radiate, Love power slay the hate"

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
reply to post by minkey53

Just like to point out, IN the last month, NASA, as been preparing for disclosure. I got no proof, other than family ties, with top secret clearance in NASA.

I've heard of NASA... that was that old 'rocket-based' space exploration agency of the 1960's. Can you imagine, sending people to explore the vastness of space - via rocket power?

So, what's the old dinosaur agency up to now regarding 'Disclosure'? Surely they are not still shreading their Kecksburg event files?! That coverup appears completed: "THE CONCLUSION OF THE NASA LAWSUIT: Concerning the Kecksburg, PA UFO case of 1965"...

And surely they have not developed the spine to demand the use of Area 51's anti-gravity saucers for real space exploration?!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

One of the very few mistakes NORAD has done over the decades. Then again, there so far underground that they tend to forget that PR alone cannot contain this type of damage.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by tristar]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
From what I recall this list could be the reason to why disclosure could happen--in other words, the media has had a hand in preparing us for the truth:

(THese aren't in order by the way)

- NASA Search for Alien Life
- NASA Water on the moon
- Knowing Movie
- District 9 Movie
- Aliens in the Attic Movie
- Planet 51 Movie
- The Fourth Kind Movie
- Monsters VS Alens Movie
- History Channel: I Know What I Saw
- V the TV Show
- The Vatican "Looks to Heavens for Signs of Life"
- Plus the numerous sightings of UFO's all over the world and on the internet

This is just a list I came up with from the top of my head...I'm sure there's more, but I believe that the "media" is trying to prepare us so it won't be so "shocking" to the general public. Now if things were always based on truth we wouldn't be so shocked from believeing the lies....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
-holds breath-

-dies waiting-

I tend to agree with that

...if anything will be disclosed I am 99% certain that it is going to be documents similar to the ones british or france or other countries' military agencies disclosed so far...

but I could be wrong, I hope I am

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
As much as I would love to see disclosure in my life time, I just don't see it happening. Yes there are alot of people saying it's coming, there is even a date about supposed first contact and the president of the U.S. announcing the conact of humans with something like 6 different races. If I remember correctly it's supposed to happen i think on the 22 (first contact) and the Presidential address on the 27 of this month.

Now as much as I would love to see this I just dont see it happening, I don't really have nay proof that this claim is false, other than not being able to find this supposed reserved time the White house has booked.

Just can't see it coming about, but hey you never know I guess right?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

agree 100%.

Theyre trying to get the people to begin talking about it again like they did back in roswell days. and just in time for thanksgiving so that it will be the main topic at the dinner table.

btw i didnt know there were hotties on this site!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Originally posted by SaturnFX
-holds breath-

-dies waiting-

I tend to agree with that

...if anything will be disclosed I am 99% certain that it is going to be documents similar to the ones british or france or other countries' military agencies disclosed so far...

but I could be wrong, I hope I am

nope, i think if ANYTHING is disclosed it will be obama admitting ther existance, with no proof of any documents be shown to the public. they will probably simply say YES they are real. end of story. no documents or pics or explicit details will be given to us. in reality, this will do nothing for us believers other than make a few of our friends and family say, "hey, i guess u were right." but at the end of the day they will still keep the technology for themselves and even worse, keep it a secret. again.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Their not going to disclose anything accept "LIES." Look my uncle was a colonel for 24 years, he told all of us that the reason they can travel far and beyond is because of their resources. We are limited to what we have for space travel. He said the aliens had pulsar technology and that it would take humans about 25,000 more years to figure it out. They are several species that have at least a million years on us in technolgy, and that was all that really seperated us.

As to why they don't land on the white house lawn in broad day light, he said that they have made many attempts to do just that, however, the goverment has tried to detain them and has even shot down many of their crafts and killed several.

He told us that the aliens hate war, it's not even in their vocabulary and doesn't understand why we kill our own kind. He said that we are not welcome into intergalatic worlds because of our war mindset.

My uncle has seen, and touched them, he said they are nothing like people think they are, and they are very strange in the fact that they are humanoid, but yet they process information diffrent, and their communication is more of a way that a dolphin communicates.

My uncle was a genuine honest man, never lied, and was loyal to the Air Force, I know what he said is true, he even told us that their main reason for coming here was water and vegetation, kinda just like a quick stop you do at your local service station, a snack, some gas, and your gone.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Thanks for the compliment

In reply to your post,
I honestly don't think that Obama is going to be the one to break the ice with the announcement. I have a feeling NASA will....he'll follow suit tho.

And I also believe that they kind of have to otherwise we will find out on our own as in continuous mass sighting/landings...I'm sure the ET's are getting impatient (as the rest of us are as well)...

It WILL Happen in our lifetime...and its just so nice to watch it unravel as it is.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
From what I recall this list could be the reason to why disclosure could happen--in other words, the media has had a hand in preparing us for the truth:

(THese aren't in order by the way)

- NASA Search for Alien Life
- NASA Water on the moon
- Knowing Movie
- District 9 Movie
- Aliens in the Attic Movie
- Planet 51 Movie
- The Fourth Kind Movie
- Monsters VS Alens Movie
- History Channel: I Know What I Saw
- V the TV Show
- The Vatican "Looks to Heavens for Signs of Life"
- Plus the numerous sightings of UFO's all over the world and on the internet

Also you might want to throw in the apparent posturing of Obama to be less of a US president and more of a Global Leader......

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I have suspected that we are on a "slow but steady" route to Disclosure. It is very possible that when it comes it will be more akin to a "Yawn? Really? we figured that out already" moment instead of a " Run for the Hills!" scenario. However if -huge if- Disclosure occurs in less then 5 years I would say the "slow but steadies" have lost their place in the Disclosure movement. I would see slow but steadies moving like this

-Microbes on Mars
-Mircobes on Titan (or some other moon(s) in our solar system)
-Lots of Earth size planets in Milky way
-Many Planets with similar atmospheres to ours
-Spectral signs of complex life
-Hey we got a radio signal!

In the meantime there are lots of Nat Geo, Nasa specials etc. People are excited and when they find that signal its like I suggested above more about the "what took so long" then the "who are they".

Now if its a fast reveal it will probably be because the Goverments hand has been forced in some way. It doesn't even have to be the standard "Roswell is all true, mets our neighbors the Greys" moment, it might be a "Well we can't hide this, there is a Extra solar probe and its going to reach our planet is 6 months and since we can't stop it (we tried) and anyone is going to be able to see it from the surface of the Earth, we thought we better say something."

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If they do disclose, it's only because they have already been warned that they (the aliens) are going to make their selfs known to every human on the planet, and they (the goverment) can't stop it from happening. This will be the only way they disclose it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join