It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
Maybe it is Marburg because the deaths are going to keep adding up, we're just at the very begaining of this. Who knows? Right now with the mortality rate where it's at it more fits with the Plague.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Bcs8484]

I stated 2 pages back that this is not influenza!!! Of course Western media is lying to us! i also said this looks like Marburg or hemorrhagic virus. Marburg mortality rate is about 98%.

To be honest that is the mortality rate with any hemorrhagic virus. Death is imminent and quick

[edit on 1-11-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
reply to post by dreamseeker

Hi Dreamseeker,

Two most likely options. Nothing at all is going on so no news, no story, or something totally serious is going on and they are keeping dead silent about it because they don't want to cause panic and mass hysteria when it is something what really kills, not just a good news seller like H1N1 so far.

Straight to the point this is from a local newspaper "What hides Gaidarov?" Gaidar Gaidarov is local Minister of Health in Irkutsk region. Seems to me they are hiding to true amount of dead people.

Read more http:/ /translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.babr.ru%2F%3FIDE%3D81891&sl=ru&tl=en&history_state0=

[edit on 1-11-2009 by LAPainter]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

I'm still smiling about yesterday's accusement of being disinfo agent . It's funny how lightly people throw that claim to another if they just don't happen to like what he says or the way things go. Not even worth of starting words of war from my opinion.

Good morning. Hope you rested well.

I am now just going to bed. You are free from harassment for awhile.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Hmm... These have been published already in 29th and 30th.

I will try to get some more info from smaller Russian newspapers right now, I will ask my friends who speak russian to help.

Oh and, I just got this info when writing this post.

Russian forum (For women eva.ru) Discussions there between Russians and Ukranian women, heard Russians are asking from Ukranians is there something weird going on for real and how is the situation? Ukranians say that everything is fine, they have cases of H1N1 but there's no word from any other diseases, mass panic, no extraordinary stuff going on.

Again, please don't shoot the messenger, judge it yourself. It's just information I do get and want to share with you people.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Have a good night
. I hope that when you will wake up we can see nothing serious is going on. I really hope so for the sake of us all

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Are they in the same location as Asen? I prefer to believe his ground reports for now. No offense.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I never believed what the media was saying. To be quite honest I just don't really no what this could be. The only way that it can be murburg is if the 3000 deaths is right. This seems more like a spanish flu type plague idk.

link   
Jean-Claude Van Damme in Ukraine and maybe got the flu.

link   

Originally posted by SheaWolf
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Here's another reference to the CDC asking Dr.s to be on the lookout for possible hemorrhagic pneumonia...the post is dated May 09. There's a pdf file attached.

www.flutrackers.com...

Actually the post is dated 25 September ... look again. The poster's sign-up date was May. It's the same URL I posted except I got mine off a search engine.

That's a good forum to watch, though the focus on this ATS thread is the 7 "unidentified virus deaths" and that site focuses more on the swine flu side of this confusing situation.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LAPainter

You know, how I feel about it. ..They just declared schools are closing and they are taking quite extreme actions towards the H1N1. Now they want people to stay calm, not to claim that every flu patient has swine flu.

People panic very easily I think we should remember that here too.

Naturally, these reports are worrying though. That is agreed.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

People are all over from Ukraine, not just one specific place. That's all I can say about that.

Update just as I was answering:

Only specific place I heard they are discussing as well is Ternopil. People are taking it very seriously, people go around with face masks, town is literally empty, empty streets, no one is going out. Local hospital is very small and poorly equipped and it is flooded by concerned people, but no one is dying or panicking. Everyone is also speaking about elections in those forums.

Edit:
Typos typos typos

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

reply to post by paxnatus

I never believed what the media was saying. To be quite honest I just don't really no what this could be. The only way that it can be murburg is if the 3000 deaths is right. This seems more like a spanish flu type plague idk.

No unfortunately, that isn't the case. You will see numbers like this if this is 1918 Spanish flu! also hemorrhagic virus! I simply don't know either. But this has me shaking in my boots! Very, very Bad!!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Okies, got some replys for you guys.

Here we have some official numbers from Ukraine's officials, it's from yesterday but better than nothing:

translate.google.com...

13 dead. They are both, H1N1 and A influenza.

81 thousand ill, 33,5 thousand of those are children.

2 341 people in hospitals.
1 100 of those are children.

9 regions quarantined because of A influenza / H1N1

public events and gatherings denied, schools closed.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Luppakorva, thanks for keeping us informed. Keep up the good work. We appreciate it.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by really

Will do matey

I'm actually ill myself as well, fever, headeache, lungs stinging ..nose bleeding, but no am not panicking from normal flu
. Haven't had one for over a year though and I have been only inside for the last week since been working like crazy animal, bad luck I guess

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just found these. Pictures from Lviv ..taken yesterday as I understand it.

People are wearing face masks but life seems to go on.

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

If this report if for real we have a real problem on our hands. No play around funny fake doom but something that is a threat to everybody and I'm not fearmonguring. 3000 deaths with it starting a few days ago not good! So what does that mean the kill rate is around 7%? Compared to the swine flu which is somewhere under .1 some say as low as .007, this would be a problem.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Bcs8484]

This is an important thread - people would do well to read it entirely.

The mortality rate is not known, and cannot be calculated. It seems that there is both regular swine flu, and some new disease in the Ukraine.

That means that data is going to be terrible. When they say 80,000 or 90,000 infected - they might mean swine flu, regular flu and this new killer all at once.

So you can have no real idea of the number of infections from this thing I will call pneumonic plague.

The number of deaths also will contain some killed by regaulr flu, regular pneumonia and so on - so we don't know how many infected, or how many dead from pneumonic plague.

However - if it is what it appears to be - the I would expect an extraordinary mortality rate - above 90%.

Getting real information at this stage is going to be very difficult - they will want to suppress the info.

For myself - I feel the report citing 3,000 dead is entirely plausible, considering the government response and the rapidity of onset and mortality of the new disease.

I live in asia - but I will be taking precautions today. I will get a pneumonia shot asap, and stock everything else I might need. I also intend to get as much sun as possible from now on.

As far as I am concerned - there seems to be enough reliable information to take the threat of a global plague seriously.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

Originally posted by seattletruth

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I hope that is not the case. This is starting to sound like a sci-fi movie or something.
I can't believe there is still no news on tv about this yet! WHY?

Wake up. The "news" only reports on things that advance their agenda. If it doesn't advance their agenda, then guess what!! ITS NOT NEWS.

An executive for fox news was once quoted when telling a reporter to sh*t-can a legitimate story: "We just paid 5 billion dollars for this channel. We'll tell YOU what the news is..."

It is is their responsblity to report on things that are dangerous and impact our lives.

I am totally amused by people who think the MSM are their friends - they are the enemy of the people - the MSM is totally controlled by the globalists - and they want you dead.

So if there's more chance you will die if they don't tell you - guess what - you don't get told.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I agree that info will not be out until a larger quantity of people are dead or dying all over the world.

Honestly who knows what this thing is or where it came from. It might be a freak natural thing or may be a man made killer aimed at a decrease in world population or may even be aimed at destabilizing governments so they want and need a one world government.

Let us hope this is just nothing and we are only chasing the black swan.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I hope what we are seeing here is just rumors having the snowball effect. So far I haven't heard anything dead serious going on expect comments in this thread from Asym. I hope he is well too and was just panicking yesterday and today the day looks brighter for him and his friends.

Speculations and rumors lead to mass panic and are easily taken as "truth" ..We can even see that in this thread already.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join