It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
the symptoms really freak me out as well. I just need to stop worrying.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Why Ukraine?

They forgot to pay their Russian fuel bill again, and had to be bailed out by the rest of the EU member states.

Also, they still have no ratified the Lisbon treaty.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
All my friends tell me it doesn't matter it is in the Urkarine. I am wrong in thinking it could come my way at some point or become more global?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
My house is filled with the smell of

ONIONS

as we speak. It is going to remain that way for sometime.
I am totally confident.
I cut up half of a white onion put it in a bowl with water.
Our 7 yr old boy spent one day with this flu.I called the wife at her work (Ralphs), told her to bring home two white onions that very night before sundown he woke from his sickly nap. He was fine and no one has been sick here since. Onions before hand and the crap what ever it is can't stand it. Like the onions ran it completely out of the house.
on my skin .

[edit on 31-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

It depends... Do we know how this thing is spread yet? I haven't had the time to go through the million of posts here
. It would be key to know how this is spread and if it does have a period where symptons do not show but the person is still able to pass the sickness to someone else.

Scary thought I am having is if this thing "sleeps" for a week or so before becoming active. The thing may already be in a lot of places but has not shown itself yet. If it is a man made illness then I believe they might be able to control a "hibernation" period.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
My friends are very angry and non supportive of my following the H1N1 flu. I am not sure why they are so upset by this? Don't people think beyond the present?
If this happens in the USA I am staying home!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
double post.
Why are so many double posts happening today lol.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

Rumor has it the incubation period is 4 days. Don't hold me to it that's just what was said awhile back.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
.So is this before, or after the vaccines????

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
.So is this before, or after the vaccines????

Anyone?

I've been following this thread from the beginning. My impression is that there was not a big push for vaccinations over there, and so the illness(es) is/are spreading pretty much without vaccinations being part of the cause or even a factor.

The authorities over there, and some here, are warning not to get a vaccination if you are already sick. That would be dangerous.

Because a majority of illness there (and possibly here too) appears to be something other than the regular or new H1N1 flu, the currently available flu vaccines probably would be useless. Because a lot of people are dying of a pneumonia type disease one poster has been saying that a vaccine for pneumonia would be a good idea.

[edit on 10/31/2009 by wayno]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Interesting...

So only time will tell if this thing is widespread or localized.
Should make for an interesting week. If this is a planned event then this may be sitting in other areas of the world and the general population may be unaware. If we see an abrupt spike in deaths here in the U.S. they may continue to try and act like its H1N1. I wonder if Ukraine gave out vaccines and if this event happened four days after the vaccine? HMMM interesting times indeed.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
rt news report in english

Not sure if anybody has posted this yet.

russiatoday.com...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
now I am confused I thought this was not the swine flu and that they will not know for at least a week? It seems the sources are conflciting.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I'm still not convinced Ukraine is the best place for the epicenter of this H!n! conspiracy. I think it might be a second diversion to create more confusion.

Trust No One, Fear No One ...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Because influenza Kiev railway station will be washed every 2 hours

translate.google.com... istory_state0=

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

It's not the more MSM seems to be focusing on the cases of H1N1 and not what is causing peoples lungs to fill with blood.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

As I replied to the previous reply above still cant see why Ukraine would be a strategic ground for epedemic spread? There are much easier meanswhy Ukraine I ask nothing seems concluant. the election delay theory could make sense here. Could it just be a local conspiracy? Also being taken advantage by the west to create fear and enforce the vaccination campaign?

I still have many questions on this one... and I'm not sure I understood your closing on your reply.

Fear No One, Trusts No One ...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This report is saying there 3000 dead in Ukraine. WOW

About 3 000 citizens of Ukraine, more than 1000 residents of Belarus, is not known how many Russian citizens - all of them were victims of an unknown virus. Real All..."

[edit on 31-10-2009 by LAPainter]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by LAPainter]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Here's another reference to the CDC asking Dr.s to be on the lookout for possible hemorrhagic pneumonia...the post is dated May 09. There's a pdf file attached.

www.flutrackers.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LAPainter

It says quote:'' - all of them were victims of an unknown virus. Как отмечают некоторые врачи - вирус - мутант не лечится никакими известными лекарствами от гриппа или же чумы.''

Does mean they are all dead lets get fact right over here and not create more fear thats not why we are here for right?

Fear No One, Trust No One ...

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join