It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't know if this is related, but check out this analysis:

"Ukraine has one of the most severe HIV/AIDS epidemics in Europe, contributing to nearly 21 percent of the newly reported HIV diagnoses in the Europe and Eurasia (E&E) region in 2006..."

www.usaid.gov...

It looks like these alleged manmade diseases like to target the Ukraine for some reason.

Taking it one step further, here's another story from the Washington Times in October of 2008:

"KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?..."

www.washingtontimes.com...

Coincidence? Maybe...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NIGHTRID3R

Yes they are all dead.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If this report if for real we have a real problem on our hands. No play around funny fake doom but something that is a threat to everybody and I'm not fearmonguring. 3000 deaths with it starting a few days ago not good! So what does that mean the kill rate is around 7%? Compared to the swine flu which is somewhere under .1 some say as low as .007, this would be a problem.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Bcs8484]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't understand. I thought it was 50 dead. I hope it doesn't spread.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LAPainter

wonder where they get thier sources, good find tho..

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Maybe it is Marburg because the deaths are going to keep adding up, we're just at the very begaining of this. Who knows? Right now with the mortality rate where it's at it more fits with the Plague.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Bcs8484]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by LAPainter

wonder where they get thier sources, good find tho..

Thank you, i am very good at getting info on the internet, i also have family in Ukraine. I will try update as much as i can with new info.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by LAPainter]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It has to be some sort of explanation. I hope we know soon. My friends keep telling me not to worry but if this happens everywhere then I have a need to be worried.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
If I people get sick after now will they get the more serious form of the swine flu? If it is mutating in Urkarine how do we know it won't in other areas?
I have not heard of anymore deaths since the 50 reported is this good news?
Could it be maybe a cumlatice total of deaths?

Nobody has said that this is swine flu. Nobody really knows what it is yet, they just know it isn't the NOVEL form of H1N1. And if it another form of H1N1 that "mutated", it wouldn't call its brother virii up half way across the world and be like "hey I totally just mutated to this deadlier form, you should try it too". It would only spread from that one point of infection..

But if it IS a form of H1N1 (in which case the current vaccine wouldn't help) the more LIKELY scenario that this is stage 2 of H1N1 bioweapon deployment.. So then it would pop up in different parts of the world, assuredly.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Well if this guy who claims 3000 people died is right your friends should start paying close attention to it. That's only if it is confirmed that 3000 people are dead so far.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Morning everyone!

Had some sleep and read through the posts. So it seems nothing much has come out in the meantime?

Someone mentioned 3000 dead though, can that be backed up?

I'm still smiling about yesterday's accusement of being disinfo agent
. It's funny how lightly people throw that claim to another if they just don't happen to like what he says or the way things go. Not even worth of starting words of war from my opinion.

But let's hope we will get some answers today!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I hope that is not the case. This is starting to sound like a sci-fi movie or something.
I can't believe there is still no news on tv about this yet! WHY?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

3000 hasn't been comfirmed yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Hi Dreamseeker,

Two most likely options. Nothing at all is going on so no news, no story, or something totally serious is going on and they are keeping dead silent about it because they don't want to cause panic and mass hysteria when it is something what really kills, not just a good news seller like H1N1 so far.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
translate.google.com... 5539538%3A%3ANO%3A%3AFSP_LANGUAGE_PREFERENCE%3Aru&sl=ru&tl=en&history_state0=

That is the link to promed russia through google translate so it is in english. They have three articles posted talking about this out break where 30 people have died from h1n1 they also have a ongoing sars out break in the same area and pneumonia deaths.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I hope that is not the case. This is starting to sound like a sci-fi movie or something.

Wake up. The "news" only reports on things that advance their agenda. If it doesn't advance their agenda, then guess what!! ITS NOT NEWS.

An executive for fox news was once quoted when telling a reporter to sh*t-can a legitimate story because it conflicted with their corporate sponsor Monsanto: "We just paid 5 billion dollars for this channel. We'll tell YOU what the news is..."

[edit on 1-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
reply to post by Luppakorva

3000 hasn't been comfirmed yet.

If this is true and it spreads elsewhere we are all frggin scewed. If it's true.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Wake up. The "news" only reports on things that advance their agenda. If it doesn't advance their agenda, then guess what!! ITS NOT NEWS.

An executive for fox news was once quoted when telling a reporter to sh*t-can a legitimate story: "We just paid 5 billion dollars for this channel. We'll tell YOU what the news is..."

It is is their responsblity to report on things that are dangerous and impact our lives.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

An executive for fox news was once quoted when telling a reporter to sh*t-can a legitimate story: "We just paid 5 billion dollars for this channel. We'll tell YOU what the news is..."

It is is their responsblity to report on things that are dangerous and impact our lives.

Dude, you realise that these people ACTUALLY worship lucifer, right?? It's not a joke. Their only responsibility is to please him... And Lucifer loves when lies are spread, truth is suppressed, fear is mongered, and innocents die.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
translate.google.com...

THe above link is donbass ua news site through google translate and has several articles on this story.

Fixed link.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by JBA2848]

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join