It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

every network in every market? IMPOSSIBLE.

Yes its possible for companies like Coca-cola, Us Airways, Nutragina or any other faceless corporation to buy SPOTS all over the map, but a primetime long form 00:28:30:00 program on a SINGLE network during mid season is in the hundreds of millions of dollars range

Why pray tell did they not buy time at My tv station? WRAY-30/42. its in the Raleigh, NC market, thats the 30th largest in the country, its not like im out in the boondocks or anything.

and who is this group that bought all the time?

your telling me they bought time on NBC/CBS/ABC/CW/PAX in over 300 different markets?!?

I could have SWORN the FCC has a rule against double booking like that......

on top of that, who watches those any more? Most people who pay for cable watch cable networks almost exclusively according to all the numbers Ive seen, making any major buy on a network nearly pointless.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by drsmooth23]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by DJM8507
I suppose this would be a way to ensure that the broadcast was seen by the entire world.

Except - the entire world does not watch American football.

does it matter? it would presumably be recorded for future viewing. Just imagine this:

"Nah, I don't want to watch the game where the aliens landed... I don't like football."

-rrr

[edit on 20-10-2009 by rickyrrr]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by DJM8507
I suppose this would be a way to ensure that the broadcast was seen by the entire world.

Except - the entire world does not watch American football.

does it matter? it would presumably be recorded for future viewing. Just imagine this:

"Nah, I don't want to watch the game where the aliens landed... I don't like football."

But I agree, the Olympics would be more "world inclusive", if not the best event I can imagine for worldwide coverage. Second best would be soccer! also known as real football

-rrr

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am very skeptical about this. I have posted on here and on youtube on Wilcock's C2C interview where he says it will happen before Christmas. I will hold off on judgment until Christmas. If it happens then David has my full confidence and if it doesn't then he is just another charlatan.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Theres a part of me that wants to believe this so bad. But until i see the day...... If they do come i know im askin for a ride off this planet.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

I'm saying that a company has purchased the exact same time across all major networks, correct. I'm not talking about buying up an hour or anything but it has been done already.

And how do you know that your station didnt sell the time? You just happen to know exactly what every other network has done at any given minute off the top of your head?

Say I buy 4 commercial slots back to back at the same time on every station. You would know about that?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

That would be one sweet 4 minute press conference, I hope they dont have a "depends" lead in, or a nice gas-x to bookend, haha.

Im not talking about spots, Im talking about programing, the way it was explained in the OP, I am lead to belive that they are suggesting "an entire block of time has been booked", but the idea behind the whole thing is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Ok this is only my own personal opinion, a lot of people have disregarded this mainly on the fact that a lot of these anouncements have happened of late presumabley stemming from the Blossom Goodchild anouncement last year, my 1st initial reaction was the same as most as there have been quite a few of these lately I thought it would be unlikely. When I thought a little harder it came to mind the age old saying about "the boy who cried wolf" in other words one of these times one of these dates could be accurate, not saying it will be this one but we don't know what the government is hiding from us, will they be the ones wanting to disclose, will the aliens force there hand. Will the aliens just appear without the governments consent or knowledge of their planned disclosure.

On a side note it was on the news on my local radio station here in Northern Ireland that the U2 360 tour at the Pasadena Rose Bowl is to be streamed live on youtube, I know the dates don't add up but if the information was true and has passed through a lot of carries information can get changed along the way, I think this takes place on 25/10/09.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
The date of 22 Nov. is NASCAR's last race of the season at HOMESTEAD race track in Florida.

Somehow, it just makes more sense that they would land at a NASCAR event.

"Ir that the one that ab-ducted yew, Jim-Bob?"

"Caint tell, my back was turned..."

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What are you folks are so joyous about?
Eagerly anticipating another pack of 'allmighty rulers' to finally set humanity straight? Releave of all responsibility, take good care of the poor, confused sheeple?

If this happens, it's gonna be another massive scam, with bells and whistles attached, just to ensnare people into MORE and DEEPER SERVITUDE. On a much more grand level, perhaps.

Beware of those bells and whistles, folks.

Remember the govt might possess technology capable of creating any visible (and even touchable) phantoms.

This is all to lure people into another trap.

Remember: the keys to Reality are within you.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i bet it doesn't happen.

and i bet there's a thread started within a week of Nov. 27th, entitled "DISCLOSURE DECEMBER 28th!!!! 100% ROCK SOLID PROOF!".

that thread will get sixty-odd stars and enough flags to keep it on the front page for a week.

and then that won't happen either.

and so forth.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdmjam
Over here (UK), we used to have TV guides showing what was on the main channels in the next month, do you not have anything like that over there?

As far as I know publicly available TV schedules only go as far ahead as 2 weeks here, based on a job I had in the past where we were users of the "tribune" feed, a data feed containing TV listings.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've always scoffed at the "Obama is the anti-christ" talk that surfaces on this site and others from time to time...BUT...

if it turns out that Obama has had contact with 6 benevolent species of aliens....I just may start to believe that he is a non-human myself.

First, I believe this date will (unfortunately) come and go and that after the date there will be some reason (read: rec'd hostile vibes, worm hole closed by NASA, got close enough and realized "why bother?") that they just couldn't land in November -- but tune back in sometime in the spring and they'll be here for sure!!

Second, why the heck would they talk to Obama?

Here's a funny thought: maybe he got the Nobel Peace Prize for orchestrating peace between humans and aliens -- at least then he would have actually accomplished something!

Obama was a nobody right up until he became President. Why would they talk to him? I should think that first official contact would be with someone older, been around for a long time, an ex-astronaut or something. Not Obama. But that's just my opinion.

As for why America -- perhaps landing in the country that has the (rumored) strongest military in the world makes sense. Theoretically, making nicey-nice with the biggest bully in the world has it's benefits as well.

Plus, out of all of the countries, the US probably has the least number of military personnel actually IN the country....

As for why a stadium or concert -- perhaps they know there are security checks and nobody would be armed? I don't know -- I'm not really up-to-date on what aliens do and do not know about what goes on in this world. Hell, half the time we don't even know.

Aren't there air traffic provisions over stadiums -- to make way for the blimp or something? I don't know....I'm out of ideas.

As a side note, i think we should start some sort of ATS calendar that tracks all of these dates for attacks, disclosures, nukes, etc. I personally would like to see them X'd out every time the date passes.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
if it turns out that Obama has had contact with 6 benevolent species of aliens....I just may start to believe that he is a non-human myself.

I know of a post on another site, and since I made that post I will copy it in full to here (yes, I can log in there to show to ATS staff that it is indeed my words), if I should just post a link to it, staff will let me know the best route.

It has to do with exactly what you are talking about, it's from 22Oct2008 ......
==================
I debated posting this, as it will surely turn into another juvenile political bitch fest, but I am slightly bothered about something on the TV today.

I was flipping channels for a bit, around 9:30 am EST, and saw a ticker on one of the msm news stations, that said was put as an ALERT, that Obama was to address the nation after a session with some Security agency, or something (I don't do politics or gov).

When he did come on, all I could see was that he was talking about the economy, and same old crap, but was not campaigning.

The thing is, his demeanor was COMPLETELY different after the meeting he had come out of, even the look on his face was verrrrry different. It was as if he was informed of something in that meeting which he could have never imagined.

================
Maybe this is real, and what I caught in Obama's demeanor, was exactly as my mind pondered.

[edit on 10/20/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hmm....I dunno about this. I want it to happen so much that i do not want to be let down so i will not mark this on my calendar. even tho it will still be lingering in my head. as long as it doesnt happen during any Laker game then im in!

Sash dribbles down the stretch, passes to Fisher, Fisher fakes pass to Artest lobs it up towards Kobe, here comes to kobe flying from 3 point line aaannndd OH WTF!! AN ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sorry guys and gals, I don't buy this story one EYE-O-TA !!!

Why would there be such an announcement on this forum from Bill Ryan transfered from David Wilcox in a public forum on a YouTube Video???

Does anyone feel as skeptical as I do about this ? I honestly hope that David Wilcox is right and that Bill Ryan is also right about the landing and the revelation by Obama (the Anti-Messiah). He may well be leading us sheeple to the slaughter we deserve by the demons of the Pre-Old Testament world, the Anunnaki or Nephalim.

If they are not right, and nothing indeed happens, in my view, they will lose every ounce of credibility that they have thus far achieved. It does not mean they won't be forgiven, but it will certainly be very hard to have them stand in front of people and say anything that can be believed in any sense of the imagination or word.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow this sounds vaguely similar to last years Blossom Goodchild "mass sighting" that was supposed to happen on Oct. 14th. It even went as far as having actually companies betting on whether it would appear or not. And what happened?? Not a damn thing. And guess what? It's not gonna happen this year either. So quit getting peoples' hopes up.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So..... do any of you guys know who Bill Ryan is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seircram

Originally posted by lifecitizen
You both might be seeing a fake alien landing suppsed to take place in London at the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics.

We already had a "fake" UFO Landing at the Los Angeles Olympics. Maybe this is the basis for all the so-called "dreams" of a landing at some well-attending public display. There was a UTube video of this online a while back.

If I was a betting man, I would think they would have a trial run somewhere where there have already been a lot of previous "Close Encounters"; where people have already been somewhat conditioned to "UFOs" and rather than scatter like rabbits before a perceived fox, would say, "Finally, I get to see one up close."

After the excitement of an initial public, non-hostile "loving" on-the-ground display, they could setup more public venues along with mass decloaking of ships in the sky.

Yes at the closing (or opening maybe) ceremony in LA

Maybe the two people here have never heard of that- I certainly hadn't as I don't follow the Olympics (sports bore me)- found out about it when researching Clay.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
So..... do any of you guys know who Bill Ryan is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Toby

I know who he is- have listened to a fair few interviews with Camelot

But I dont know the Serpo story, saw someone else mention it just yesterday actually but didnt want to interrupt the thread to ask what it was about- so thanks for the link.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join