It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Bill Ryan --> Hahahahahahahahaha.

I don't know what else needs to be said but maybe a few more haha's for good measure?

He is Art Bell without having to worry about ratings.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Maybe this is why Obama got the Nobel prize?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Over here (UK), we used to have TV guides showing what was on the main channels in the next month, do you not have anything like that over there?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
If this disclosure happens, I would advise people to be cautious about what they accept. It will be to serve the agendas of people in power, not the people of the world.

My thoughts exactly. Even if there would ever be some kind of full disclosure of alien beings or something of the like, people should be very cautious before immediately buying into everything they are told.
Simply put, it's very possible alien beings exist, but disclosure of them doesn't automatically mean it's being done 100% for the benefit of mankind or that it is entirely truthful. Matter of fact, I can pretty much guarantee that if there would be disclosure, certain key things would be omitted or lied about.

Wisely said. When and if said event takes place it is still under the spin of media. It is best to look within for comfort and awareness.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light soul
reply to post by TheNetherlands

They say Obama is going to announce the ET presence on earth on November 27th 2009 and that this date is a significant numerology number.

Was just thinking about it...

Nov = 11th Month

27th = 2 + 7 = 9

2009 = 2 + 9 = 11

911?

Or if you include the month

11 9 11

Ad the Months digits (Nov being 11th month) = 1+1 = 2 + 9 = 11 & then ad the year 2 + 9 = 11

11:11

???

Coincidence?

What a wonderful concept. One could find all sorts of synchronistic things this way. Keep it up and thank you for such a wonderful addition to the thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When I first read this thread, and a concert event was mentioned as a possibility, the cynic in me was thinking, "Oh, geesh. I hope it's not a bloody U2 concert. That Bono bloke would become unbearable!"

Also, I can somewhat understand a USA landing, but one must remember that NFL, NASCAR, and NBA have very limited appeal elsewhere in the world.
Soccer? Any big soccer games?

Also, a couple of posters mentioned Thanksgiving. Lots of people at home with their families, so they'd be with their loved ones to experience. Good call IMHO.

As for the reaction of the crowds, I'd have to believe that we've been thrilled by some half-time shows in the past that were pretty cool, so I doubt there would be a big panic. More likely a "this is cool" kinda vibe. By the time the crowd realizes what's going on, they'll be too engrossed to react badly.
Of course, this is all dependent on it actually happening...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What's disturbing is that I had a dream last night in which I was attending a professional sporting event and a craft descended upon the stadium.

.....and then I wake up to this thread.

-Dev

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by DJM8507
I suppose this would be a way to ensure that the broadcast was seen by the entire world.

Except - the entire world does not watch American football.

Exactly. Our alien overlords could get 20x the viewers if they landed at any real football match in England or Spain on any weekend. And 100x the viewers if they landed at the World Cup next year.

But then again, America is the centre of the universe so...

We're in for a busy month anyway; some sort of terrorist attack is widely predicted to happen in late October, followed by alien contact in November!!!

I have a feeling December shall be christened: The Month of the Sceptic.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I will give those ETs $20 if they shuffle sideways to Pensacola and blow that place into a lagoon.
Buh Bye, Penny.

Please. MORE 'disclosure'? I am so sick of this nonsense. Next, it'll be January, Arpil, June, August, oct, and NEXT Dec. And what'll happen? the same pattern for ever, and ever, and ever.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Please. MORE 'disclosure'? I am so sick of this nonsense. Next, it'll be January, Arpil, June, August, oct, and NEXT Dec. And what'll happen? the same pattern for ever, and ever, and ever.

If you are sick of it, then why read a thread that is very obvious of its content in the subject alone?

Your post is tantamount to: walking into McDonalds, professing that you are sick of McDonalds food, then ordering and eating a BicMac and fries.

[edit on 10/19/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
If this disclosure happens, I would advise people to be cautious about what they accept. It will be to serve the agendas of people in power, not the people of the world.

Absolutely. If a single craft makes an appearance on Florida, I will certainly assume its one of the reverse engineered ones and that it has american pilots in it.

There is simply no way aliens would disclose at an American stadium. If they do, it will be across the world for everybody to see so nobody can doubt it.

People dont trust America so why the heck would they disclose there? Seems highly unlikely from a world point of view.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
For them to land in stadium for disclosure is very unfitting.

Yeah, it's always about America.

I would think that should the aliens come here to show themselves to the whole world, they would choose a place more appropriate - like the Olympics, where many nations are both present as well as represented.

Right.... Because the aliens PR team have a complete world TV and events guide to review. That way they get maximum exposure for the "first landinig". You would hate to see the aliens botch the first landing by not having it at the "cool" place..... Dolts

How the h3ll do you think they would know when and where to land?? They will just find a spot with the best place to land. I don't remember reading anything about us asking those on the moon for the best parking spot which was closet to the event.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I believe we can expect some proper contact soon. Another 32 planets discovered today. If you look at some of the planets out there they are absolutely freaking gigantic. It would seem like a waste if we they weren't put to good use.

I find the idea that TV time is booked for the disclosure the most laughable thing ever. Please think about this. Its very silly.

I also believe everytime dates are mentioned you can be sure it ain't gonna happen then.

I find it fascinating this stadium event keeps popping up. You can add my name to the list for this. I had a dream of this a few years back. It was a stadium at night and I was sitting in the audience when something arrived. It has been driving me mad since. I have seen a lot of events like this with many eventually happening. I won't bore people with details of these because most people wouldn't believe me anyway.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

the world may not trust us, but if the thinking goes that we have the most famous of all ufo incidents, why not make one more for the history books. its not about sway or honesty, but about shear ufology significance. So what that some of us are bone heads and most of the world watches soccer. to meme kanye west, "I'm happy for ya and imma let you finish, but the US had one of the best UFO sightings of all time— of all time!"

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by Copernicus

the world may not trust us, but if the thinking goes that we have the most famous of all ufo incidents, why not make one more for the history books. its not about sway or honesty, but about shear ufology significance. So what that some of us are bone heads and most of the world watches soccer. to meme kanye west, "I'm happy for ya and imma let you finish, but the US had one of the best UFO sightings of all time— of all time!"

Ive always found Tunguska more interesting myself, but yes, Roswell is probably better known.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just in time for my birthday. 11-22-72

Can't wait to check meet them.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Come to think of it, they (the aliens) could land just about anywhere, and we'd go running to them.

Look how quickly the media were all over the balloon boy.

A stadium just gives an immediate crowd with built in media feeds - and tens of thousands of cellphone cameras! Perhaps they are making sure there's no OS spin put on it. If 50000+ people see it live, then it's difficult for the MSM/PTB to say, "It didn't happen like that" or suchlike.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello,

Been a while since i have posted

I think that it is strange that disclosure is allegedly slated for November.

I find it interesting that the Pilot Episode of the re-make of the TV show "V", premieres on November 3rd. Which has a central theme of Aliens Landing on earth and disclosure.

Also in the Mainstream media, there has been a lot of shows that deal with a shift in the reality paradigm that we are all currently living in; shows like Fringe, Flash Forward, Torchwood and other shows.

Tie that into the October 25th Web-Bot & Timewave Zero thing, it seems that the next two months may be interesting?

Peace

Djaybeetoo

[edit on 19-10-2009 by djaybeetoo]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
UFO disclosure... I echo what was said...

The creatures who look human may not be our friends.
There are a majority of Reptilian, Draconian and Zetas who have ascended.

Just because they have technology does not mean they are here for our benefit. Look at U.S. in Iraq, are we the liberators? conquerors? Not.

It is important to seek within your heart, not mind. Use your intuition and feeling instead of logic.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Could they not delay their arrival for few more days? I've got a flight back from Oz to the UK on the 22nd. Knowing my luck they'll ground all flights and I'll be stuck on the other side of the planet. I can't imagine my holiday insurance will cover that.
No consideration for others these aliens... none at all.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join