It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Remember, no matter what happens, if the aliens land in a packed stadium, they will have to stop what their doing for commercial messages. I don't care if we have to temporarily stop the end of the world, we WILL run our commercials. Have a nice day, and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
im drumming up a little deja vu but one things for sure, it wont be at a jaguars game.

ok im sorry i had to. they are my home team.
anyways it would be cool for a ufo to land here.... i think

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
www.worldhelloday.org...

i googled 11/21/2009

creepy

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
That would be the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVAH!!

Yes, I agree, my birthday is on the 27th, and my mom's is the day after.

I can only imagine how an event like this would impact the lives of everyone on the planet. The possibility that something along the lines of this could ever happen is pretty cool. All we can do now is to wait for when these dates come.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
If this disclosure happens, I would advise people to be cautious about what they accept. It will be to serve the agendas of people in power, not the people of the world.

Absolutely. If a single craft makes an appearance on Florida, I will certainly assume its one of the reverse engineered ones and that it has american pilots in it.

There is simply no way aliens would disclose at an American stadium. If they do, it will be across the world for everybody to see so nobody can doubt it.

People dont trust America so why the heck would they disclose there? Seems highly unlikely from a world point of view.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Copernicus]

And risk the world thinking we are getting invaded? No way. There is no way they do it like that. They have to start with a single craft and then can do it globally at a later point

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Im pretty shocked by this. I had a dream a few years ago, a very vivid dream of such an event like this. I spoke on ATS about it and i ended up speaking with someone on here privately. I cannot remember their name it really was so long ago. Anyway that person was very intelligent and spoke with me about my dream and told me this is how it would happen but it would be at a music concert or big event in a stadium.

I had my bets put on the Olympic games 2012 here in the UK but it seems it may be earlier.

Im not saying i believe it all but definitely keep an open mind

Hi. Im a new member to ATS. I am more of a casual reader on this site and never planned on joining, but reading this made me remember a dream I had very simular to yours. very vivid, very real. To put it simply it was a UFO Landing in a football stadium. I remember waking up and feeling very odd and creeped out.I dont know if this is going to happen our not. I just felt like I should share this.

Thank you for your time.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by roninkan]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

ummm you have the gators playing 2 days in a row is this atypo or are they really the super team able to play 2 games in 2 days back to back???
the dr.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Who cares if it fouls up an FSU or UF game?

Just as long as this crap doesn't mess up the Miami Hurricane slaughter of Duke. And I hope they don't interrupt the game for some announcement.

Disclosure. Big deal. It will wait until Monday.

So now the big event just happens to be landing in a stadium. Why not Disneyland? Or Cleveland?

Dear Lord.

Only in America.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

If the aliens interrupt anyone's sporting event they might get shot. Dropping in on a soccer game outside of the United States is not recommended. Do not drop in on any game in the United States. Americans pack enough heat to arm the militaries of some of the biggest countries in this world! Aliens would be safe if they landed at a performance of Handel's "Messiah" cause damnit everyone and their mother had seen it already. I got myself dragged to see that three times in the last few years.
Tired of it, if aliens landed it would be a hell of a lot more exciting.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Aliens would be safe if they landed at a performance of Handel's "Messiah" cause damnit everyone and their mother had seen it already.

I'll take the penalty of adding no content just to say this to that ..........

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
....* 27 November 2009: Obama will disclose contacts with 6 benevolent species.......

Better stop by here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the second video if you don't have much time....

These are not GOOD species, my friend...

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by roninkan

Originally posted by thesaint
Im pretty shocked by this. I had a dream a few years ago, a very vivid dream of such an event like this. I spoke on ATS about it and i ended up speaking with someone on here privately. I cannot remember their name it really was so long ago. Anyway that person was very intelligent and spoke with me about my dream and told me this is how it would happen but it would be at a music concert or big event in a stadium.

I had my bets put on the Olympic games 2012 here in the UK but it seems it may be earlier.

Im not saying i believe it all but definitely keep an open mind

Hi. Im a new member to ATS. I am more of a casual reader on this site and never planned on joining, but reading this made me remember a dream I had very simular to yours. very vivid, very real. To put it simply it was a UFO Landing in a football stadium. I remember waking up and feeling very odd and creeped out.I dont know if this is going to happen our not. I just felt like I should share this.

Thank you for your time.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by roninkan]

You both might be seeing a fake alien landing suppsed to take place in London at the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics.

Google 'Rik Clay'- that's where I first heard about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well Lestat the vampire outed himself in a rock band and then they fought at a rock concert. So yeah, I could see aliens appearing at a football game.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
You both might be seeing a fake alien landing suppsed to take place in London at the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics.

We already had a "fake" UFO Landing at the Los Angeles Olympics. Maybe this is the basis for all the so-called "dreams" of a landing at some well-attending public display. There was a UTube video of this online a while back.

If I was a betting man, I would think they would have a trial run somewhere where there have already been a lot of previous "Close Encounters"; where people have already been somewhat conditioned to "UFOs" and rather than scatter like rabbits before a perceived fox, would say, "Finally, I get to see one up close."

After the excitement of an initial public, non-hostile "loving" on-the-ground display, they could setup more public venues along with mass decloaking of ships in the sky.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I stand corrected
my apologies.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Awesome! Raymond James Stadium is 10 Minutes from me!! To bad November will come and go *but if by some MIRACLE it happened I would sh** my pants! Honestly if a UFO saucer shaped ship did come down over a stadium it would be one of "Ours" I would think unless the US Govt gave the ET's clearance to make a "grand" entrance. Which actually would be a good PR stunt.. Showing "they" are friendly.

In a perfect world "they" the ET's would come down and give us technologies that are thousands of years in advancements. Solving the world's problems.. Kinda like being part of the "federation of planets" a.k.a. Star Trek the 60's episodes..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge
Talk about culture influence when people believe that aliens will present themselves to humanity through a freaking football game.

Sorry, I can't help but scoff and laugh. Repeatedly, in that order.

unless..... UNLESS......... stadiums happen to look like UFO landing pads to them, and it's merely a coincidence that it happens to hold a cultural meaning to us

-rrr

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There are some points I have issues with.

If beings wanted to say hello to the world, why choose only the US?

If the beings chose the US, why choose a college football game or a game between two teams who have much less following, thus watchers, than others in the NFL? Surely an intelligent race would be able to discern from stats and the amount of empty seats in a stadium a better choice, based on number of possible watchers, could be made?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I am not getting my hopes up (or down) either way. but you may find it interesting that November 21 is "World Hello Day"

www.worldhelloday.org...

Sounds a bit fitting if the whole prediction was true.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Thanksgiving is on the 26th, the day after Thanksgiving, Friday 27th, is "Black Friday" I am off of work that day as are a lot of Americans and will be out shopping for Christmas all day. I hope my local radio stations cover this "disclosure"

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join