It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by nighinfinite
OK what about other parts of the World? Are there similar predictions elsewhere?

It is very unlikely any advanced and benevolent civilization also lack the broader perspectives some Terrans seem to lack.

I dont know about other predictions- I heard about this Obama dislcosure thing a few months back from the hippies at Nimbin- god knows how they find stuff out half of them don't even have internet access

But it makes perfect sense that they would come to America because you know, everything happens in America, they are the most important nation on Earth, lol

No, they are the most ignorant, close-minded and patriotic nation on Earth.
If there really will be a spaceship descending than thats a gullible reason to do it in that country.

I mean, why teach a cabdriver how to drive a car? He already freaking knows!

Almost every one in western europe believes in ET life and ET presence here on Earth. Here it is no tabu. And we already know what is going on in the world. We question our leaders and we dont kiss their asses and take # like its a 5 star diner.

Why is the USA #ing up the world, instead of saving it like they seem to think? Because the people believe everything their government says. Because they take every decision their government makes like its the best decision.

If you want change, you have to start with or within the USA. And thats why aliens will land in the USA first if or when they decide to make a public contact.

And no, im not judging american people as dumb, or stupid or whatever. You, american people, are just way to patriotistic. You have to question your government and your leaders instead of agreeing with them just because their poitical titles. You have to think for yourselves instead of letting your senator or president think for you.

For example, a UFO crashes into the desert, and alien bodys are recovered. Your military says it is a disc and the newspapers report it. Some days later your government decides to cover it up and say it was a weather balloon. You know what happens then? then the american people buy into it because the government says so, ven to the army stated it was a disc shaped vehicle.
Ofcourse, we ATS people are members of ATS for a reason, so not everyone buys into their #, but we are just a small percentage and the rest of the people all belive it without further questioning.

But there is light. Ive seen changes.

So no, America is not the most important nation, and neither is that the reason for aliens to land there. America is the nation which needs to change first before we can all take some steps further on the road to peace.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Well, this is a logical decision.

They sure as hell wouldn't want to land in a country below sea level, as a damn dam may break, and likely they can't swim.

Besides, most of the stuff in and out of orbit isn't made in the Netherlands.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by dooper]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Well, this is a logical decision.

They sure as hell wouldn't want to land in a country below sea level, as a damn dam may break, and likely they can't swim.

Besides, most of the stuff in and out of orbit isn't made in the Netherlands.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by dooper]

Your attitude is exactly what i mean.

Look dude, you can act like we mean nothing, but first of all, without us there even would be no America like you are used to, because lots of places were ours. New York for example was a Dutch city with the name New Amsterdam.

So dont give us that attitude dude. And most of the stuff in and out of orbit isnt made in the Netherlands? What the # have you guys ever "made".

You stole everything youve "developed", and lets take the word "orbit" literally.. als your #in space tech for example are stolen from Germany after WWII.

And about sea levels and dams, it is you guys that visit us because we have to teach you how to build dams, not the other way around.

If i were you i would read up on the relationship between the Netherlands and the USA in your library's history books. Not to mention the relationships with all the other countrys you give such attitude.

Like i said, dont give me that attitude, cause that really pisses me off.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You sure are . . . emotional.

Get a grip.

We didn't develop anything? Amazing how we have managed to blunder to great success.

Maybe this pending UFO contact is a football fan. Huge stadiums, well-lit, lots of hitting. They apparently don't care much for skating, or I'm sure you'd be right up there at the top.

Seriously. If I'm a worm-hole driver, wanting to say, "Take me to your leader," just imagine which country I want to land in.

Zimbabwe? OOOHHH! Mongolia?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Look, your post offended me because of the attitude i feel towards my little country. If that was not your intention then sorry but it just feels like it is.

But no you are right, they wont land in Zimbabwe or whatever, but they also wont land in the USA because it "is the mot important country". They will land there for entirely different reason. Maybe because you guys need to see it more then any of the other nations?

[edit on 21/10/09 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I make no apologies for how badass we are

[edit on 10/21/2009 by Mr Poopra]

[edit on 10/21/2009 by Mr Poopra]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I don't believe it. It's a story, nothing more. Just like many other before it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Almost every one in western europe believes in ET life and ET presence here on Earth. Here it is no tabu. And we already know what is going on in the world. We question our leaders and we dont kiss their asses and take # like its a 5 star diner.

I've heard from others saying the same thing that you have said above, so, if that's the case, the I commend you Europeans for your levels of awareness.

So no, America is not the most important nation, and neither is that the reason for aliens to land there. America is the nation which needs to change first before we can all take some steps further on the road to peace.

Ah! Good point. Yes, I think that is one big reason why the official Disclosure would happen in America, indeed. A star for you, TheNetherlands

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
well if this were to be true and it was going to happen in that manor, imo a pro event would be more likely than a college game. while collage games get much coverage its not as big as pro teams. being a bills fan i would love to see it than and there. however i just dont see a bills game being the most popular place for it. as for the jags, again, not the most popular team out there so i cant see that being true. the gators have a huge following but like i said, collage sports dont get as much coverage or recognition as the pro league so idk that i can see that.
somehow i cant imagine that having a ship come out of the sky during such an event is a good idea ether. imagine the fear that would induce. ppl wouldnt know what to think.. there would be ppl running for there lives going insane.. many will be injured in such a crowded place if there were such a freak out.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

I've heard from others saying the same thing that you have said above, so, if that's the case, the I commend you Europeans for your levels of awareness.

Ah! Good point. Yes, I think that is one big reason why the official Disclosure would happen in America, indeed. A star for you, TheNetherlands

Its funny that really. Why (and I have seen this in other discussions and after having a talked, and also worked with people from these countries), as Westerners we cover this up and make a mockery of all that people in the Asian and European arena know for truth.
You look at these countries and you see a form of control that is very different from the rest of us, but when it comes to science, religion and the unexplained, well they are certainly not scared of sharing their views, beliefs or their experiences, nor are they worried about your opinion when they tell you its all true.
So to me... that is a majority rules right! Wrong?
Still when told these stories and shown these proofs and seeing the scientific break throughs that these countries are experiencing, why do the majority of westerners still question. Why follow blindly our leaders, with pure faith and belief...
Why do westerners not think for themselves.
Because we have been handed everything on a platter! We have become so used to this that we have been dumbed down to the point where we no longer really have to think for ourselves.
We laugh at those that "think" they are psychic!! And this is because of our lack of control with regards to those that have ES Powers! the are so many charlatans and thieves out there. We no longer receive the training that those of the European and Asian countries receive, and those that do have true powers dont know how to address them, and stuggle!
Maybe we should all just for once sit back with hope (I am not saying BELIEVE) just hope and maybe this one for once will come to fruition, I just as many of you would love to see it.

As for America, yes, totally agree, but we also have those countries that have managed a good brown nose or two.
But you are right, I truely believe that for this to happen, thinking logically, it would have to be America. Think on it, as I stated above. How much disclosure is there really out there, there is TONNES. The only reason the rest of the Western civilisation is denying this is because they all believe that America's powerful government is the be all, end all and say all on everything.
But, with this in mind, I also feel that American's as a GROUP, really need this. There is a lot of faith lost out there, and what better way to instill this, than to give the hope and thought of "there is so much more out there', there is more to learn, and that ALL of our world is being watched. Instill the faith again!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogma

I made a thread on this the other day- First contact is near! -Here is the link. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

ha ha, sounds about as crazy as Ajax getting in the Champions leauge next season. But to the point, yes i have also noticed a big increase in the supposed end of year disclosure. Still, the world ends in 2012 so... Not long to get to know 6 new species is it? But its a bit to fluid really to have all the T.v time required ready for the 'suprise' landing in Florida. And why Florida..? Its more or less near to the Bermuda Triangle so maybe the aliens dont have to fly far from their under water deep base? But still, it would be pretty niffty if it happens.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

ha ha, sounds about as crazy as Ajax getting in the Champions leauge next season. But to the point, yes i have also noticed a big increase in the supposed end of year disclosure. Still, the world ends in 2012 so... Not long to get to know 6 new species is it? But its a bit to fluid really to have all the T.v time required ready for the 'suprise' landing in Florida. And why Florida..? Its more or less near to the Bermuda Triangle so maybe the aliens dont have to fly far from their under water deep base? But still, it would be pretty niffty if it happens.

Haha, we WILL be in the Champions League next season, cause Suarez will bring the title home to Amsterdam.

But, the world is not going to end in 2012, and i agree with you and many others about the tv time.

Only thing that makes sense for the tv time case is that Obama and co. already know about this event. But then again they can just use those famous "breaking news broadcasts" .

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Netherlands

It was a joke and I agree with what you're saying- they think they're the most important nation on Earth because from the minute they're born that's all they hear- you have to feel sorry them? that they believe without question everything their leaders tell them.
They are dumbed down more than most because their goverment is the most corrupt- it's all an illusion- and god knows it must be hard for the average American to grasp reality living in such an environment.

I guess America will be the ones to disclose first- then they can get all the glory, lol- maybe other countries will push them to do it- let's hope so.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
TheNetherlands : Dude you need to calm it with your Anti-American speeches. If you hate us or whatever thats your probably. Never had a problem with Netherlands as a country or people. Don't worry about our political structure it doesn't effect you in anyway.

You put all americans in the same category, I for one don't give a rats ass what the government says, they are all mostly corrupt to the core and need to be removed. But they are retained in office due to the blind majority of the population.

Now as far as Disclosure happens, who gives a # were they land. Just do it already and expose themselves to the entire world. They could be landing in the United States because it sees us as the Leaders of the World or the most powerful politically and/or Militarywise.

President Obama i hate the man but he is for some reason loved by the entire world so why not the meet us. I havent seen a Netherlands Leader come to aid in other countries have global conference.

I see those most out of leaders of: US, Georgia, EU

Let aliens land all over
every country. But sure they are just sending diplomat type of ship just in case we blow it up. HAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
- what if America does disclose?

-will that mean the end of the lies?

Because to me to disclose will have to mean more lies- do we honestly think that with disclosure will come truth?

Noone knows what's really going on- just reading here is testimony to that- people think they know but they don't really, probably only a select few know the absolute truth of the matter and maybe reality is more than our brains can handle at this stage of our evolution- maybe we are being kept in the dark for our own good- maybe we are being kept in the dark on purpose not for our own good- who really knows?
- maybe our world is being controlled by dark forces and maybe it isn't- maybe our world is in the state it's in wholly and soley because we are still infants in evolutionary terms, or maybe we are being manipulated for others benefits- who really knows?

I don't- all I really know is that anything is possible and that fact is most usually stranger than fiction- above and beyond that I really don't know what's going on.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So you expect extraterrestrial beings to travel soooooooo many lightyears, and then pop up at a random unimportant stadium in Florida?? Comon' guys...as much as I would like to see this happen, it sounds ridiculous!

And the government has supposedly already reserved TV airtime because they know when the aliens will show up...yet they think it's good to wait 6 days before making the announcement?

The whole notion of the government reserving airtime for something of that magnitude is ridiculously naive. If something like that happened, and they'd wanted to disclose anything, all they had to do is make 1 phone call and every TV station in the world would GIVE them the airtime for free.

I'd bet $100k without thinking twice that this won't happen, lol. The guys who came up with it are dillusional attention seekers, nothing more, and nothing less.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by MrXYZ]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I was at 1-day ufo convention in 1992 (been following the subject since 1973, after my first sighting) and the speaker there had 'inside' info that disclosure was months away. That was 1992.

Watched a rather convincing interview a few years later with someone supposedly from the FBI stating disclosure was coming in 2002. Read a few more articles stating 2002 was THE year as well.

I told myself back in the 90's that if it didnt happen in 2002, it would never happen.

The fact this rumor states they already purchased 2 hours of air time tells me this is bogus. As other posters correctly stated, they would NOT buy time, they would just have a special news bulletin and do it.

I think David Wilcock's contacts are being fed disinformation. Probably 80% of what we hear is disinfo.

I hope I'm wrong but I've had my hopes up for so long and it never happens.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Astrobee

Yep, i know that feeling of getting your hopes up about the possibility of Alien disclousure. Ive said it over and other in a few topics here now, that i want it to happen. Then i think, us, the people of earth would be able to move on and tackle the bigger problems, i.e. Climate change.

ALSO- Wher'd the idea of '6' know friendly species come from i wonder..? Maybe a generalisation but the commonly talked about- Grey, Reptile, Nordic, Insectoid, Robotic and Possibly the ghost like entitys that are often thought of as the main master 'whatevers'... (their name escapes me, even though ill remmember it in a bit) but are the previously mentiond '6,' really, the secret 6 that will drop into a Florida Stadium as guests of honour?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

God forbid the aliens don't land somewhere in America.......

......could you imagine the whinging if they didn't?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join