It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's okay to ask or discuss about the credibility of people the articles about.
He's also been on this website abit in the past. If I remember correctly he was either banned, or cancelled his account. I vaguely remember it was a ban though. It was so long ago.
Anyway Serpo was a very long, drawn out thread which never really amounted to anything. It became abit of a classic, like John Titor.
But with about as much solid evidence and fact.

Edit to add: I forgot to mention that Bill Ryan was the 'deliverer' of all the serpo information ( At first ). This later on got murky, as multiple sources then cropped up and it all turned into a dramatic crapstorm of a discussion.
Bill always tried to portray himself as an honest person that got caught up in something he didn't really want to be in, and was only relaying information.
He did a good job of appearing that way and it's hard to say otherwise. I think later events put abit of dirt on his hands but i can't remember any of that stuff.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by T0by]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangrousDave20
Wow this sounds vaguely similar to last years Blossom Goodchild "mass sighting" that was supposed to happen on Oct. 14th. It even went as far as having actually companies betting on whether it would appear or not. And what happened?? Not a damn thing. And guess what? It's not gonna happen this year either. So quit getting peoples' hopes up.

The follow-up to the Blossom Goodchild (non) event, if you followed it later on, was that the Galactic Federation DID have a ship there that day, at that place, they just didn't uncloak because the were afraid that since the government had such advance warning, they would attempt to intercept and shoot-down the ship.

Since our track record in other "Wars" on earth are so bad with collateral civilian damage, they decided not to become visible.

They won't be doing the same mistake twice. There will not be any specific dates given in channeling (and if there is, you can bet those dates will be no-shows).

Remember, the dates given (by Wilcock) were for US Disclosure, not "First Contact".

The US has had some ballpark "First Contact" dates for a while, gotten from interrogating captured ETs and from Reptiles and Grays, who can "listen in on channeling" like humans listen in on scanner radios. Those dates have passed, so we are already overdue...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I guess that Christmas shopping season is going to be cut short.

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)Friday after Thanksgiving

The Friday after Thanksgiving, although not a Federal holiday, is a holiday for many companies, except for those in retail. It is also a day off for most schools. It is popularly known as Black Friday, so-called because of the heavy shopping traffic on that day. Another reason for the term 'Black Friday' is that many stores reach sales numbers that take them out of the red and (hopefully) keep them in the black for the rest of the fiscal year. Black Friday is considered to be the start of the Christmas shopping season.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
It's okay to ask or discuss about the credibility of people the articles about.
He's also been on this website abit in the past. If I remember correctly he was either banned, or cancelled his account. I vaguely remember it was a ban though. It was so long ago.
Anyway Serpo was a very long, drawn out thread which never really amounted to anything. It became abit of a classic, like John Titor.
But with about as much solid evidence and fact.

Edit to add: I forgot to mention that Bill Ryan was the 'deliverer' of all the serpo information ( At first ). This later on got murky, as multiple sources then cropped up and it all turned into a dramatic crapstorm of a discussion.
Bill always tried to portray himself as an honest person that got caught up in something he didn't really want to be in, and was only relaying information.
He did a good job of appearing that way and it's hard to say otherwise. I think later events put abit of dirt on his hands but i can't remember any of that stuff.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by T0by]

Bill comes across as a sincere guy- but whos to say if that is really the case

I just had a quick look at the thread you linked to- and thought to myself- looks like a long read (if I were to click on all the links just even on the first page) then figured do I really need to know this lol- I wasn't around when Titor was and have decided it's really not worth my time to worry too much about it- don't think I'm missing anything important.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seircram

Originally posted by DangrousDave20
Wow this sounds vaguely similar to last years Blossom Goodchild "mass sighting" that was supposed to happen on Oct. 14th. It even went as far as having actually companies betting on whether it would appear or not. And what happened?? Not a damn thing. And guess what? It's not gonna happen this year either. So quit getting peoples' hopes up.

The follow-up to the Blossom Goodchild (non) event, if you followed it later on, was that the Galactic Federation DID have a ship there that day, at that place, they just didn't uncloak because the were afraid that since the government had such advance warning, they would attempt to intercept and shoot-down the ship.

Since our track record in other "Wars" on earth are so bad with collateral civilian damage, they decided not to become visible.

They won't be doing the same mistake twice. There will not be any specific dates given in channeling (and if there is, you can bet those dates will be no-shows).

Remember, the dates given (by Wilcock) were for US Disclosure, not "First Contact".

The US has had some ballpark "First Contact" dates for a while, gotten from interrogating captured ETs and from Reptiles and Grays, who can "listen in on channeling" like humans listen in on scanner radios. Those dates have passed, so we are already overdue...

That sounds like an excuse to me- they didn't think of that before they told Blossom they were coming?

Even her name is shonky, lol- just another disallusioned New Ager in my book.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

seircram,

Just to be clear, Wilcock did NOT give out any specific dates about the upcoming Disclosure; he has said that his own sources say that the Disclosure would happen sometime this fall of 2009 or early 2010, at the latest. Wilcock has indicated that the momentum for the Disclosure is strong and that it's very likely to happen.

Wilcock did not give out any specific dates. Period.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
As a couple of posters have already mentioned U2 is live streaming their concert this weekend to five continents via Youtube. Also, in the past couple of shows they have been speaking with the ISS crew. They were even given the red carpet treatment at NASA for a special private tour of the facilities and spoke with the ISS from the control room there also. And have you seen their stage set up? Very ufo like. And Bono is the UN. And lol, it's 2:30 in the morning here, can't believe I'm posting this as a possibility......

www.thefreelibrary.com...

www.space.com...

[edit on 10/21/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

seircram,

Just to be clear, Wilcock did NOT give out any specific dates about the upcoming Disclosure; he has said that his own sources say that the Disclosure would happen sometime this fall of 2009 or early 2010, at the latest. Wilcock has indicated that the momentum for the Disclosure is strong and that it's very likely to happen.

Wilcock did not give out any specific dates. Period.

Maybe we are talking about different "Wilcock Disclosure" info. He gave more info. out in a Project Camalot/Belgium talk? I know that he didn't give out a specific date(s), however, it came across basically as being by the end of the year, if not sooner. In any case, the information is not coming from him anyway per se, as he stated, it was from various "insiders" in the government.

Then we had "Salusa" via channel say between Thanksgiving and Christmas and then we have "Michael" channeling the same basic time-frame.

Based on all the above, if something does not happen by the New Year, then we can yell, "I've been Blossom'd!" since now, like last year, there is a corroboration of other people/channels buying into the time-line.

From personal experience, I want it to happen very much, but ultimately, I, like everyone else, will believe it when ever it finally happens--whenever that is.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

There is also this little youtube clip from an alleged channeler of Pleiadians:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Based on all the above, if something does not happen by the New Year, then we can yell, "I've been Blossom'd!" since now, like last year, there is a corroboration of other people/channels buying into the time-line.

From personal experience, I want it to happen very much, but ultimately, I, like everyone else, will believe it when ever it finally happens--whenever that is.

[I]"I've been Blossom'd!"[/I]
Now that's funny right there!

I totally agree with you that I want it to happen and that, if it does not happen (whether near the end of this year or early next year at the very latest), I would say that we will have been turd-blossom'd, yes.

I WANT THIS DISCLOSURE TO HAPPEN! NOW!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Post deleted by Mozart.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There is a transcript next to that vid i saw.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
They should have landed in Foxboro Sunday ...

Mark my words fellas' .... " NOT HAPPENING" ...

Obama is too tight to buy them a ticket to the game ....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I know that I am splitting hairs here, but how can we have "First Contact" upcoming when we have allegedly already been contacted by 6 benevolent alien species?

Just Sayin'

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

It was more of a word of warning and a brief history of the actions of him here that I'm aware of. So if this all turns into a long confusing mess, you'll know it's happened before when he was involved.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OK what about other parts of the World? Are there similar predictions elsewhere?

It is very unlikely any advanced and benevolent civilization also lack the broader perspectives some Terrans seem to lack.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighinfinite
OK what about other parts of the World? Are there similar predictions elsewhere?

It is very unlikely any advanced and benevolent civilization also lack the broader perspectives some Terrans seem to lack.

I dont know about other predictions- I heard about this Obama dislcosure thing a few months back from the hippies at Nimbin- god knows how they find stuff out half of them don't even have internet access

But it makes perfect sense that they would come to America because you know, everything happens in America, they are the most important nation on Earth, lol

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'll believe it when i see it and will still doubt its authinticity.Wonder what advertising time will be selling for that night.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't think anyone’s really thinking about this! Firstly how can the Gov. Pay for TV air time in advance if they themselves don't know that some space ship is going to "show' itself to a stadium of people. Not unless they in discussions with these Aliens and planned it. Then they would plan to have the Disclosure the same evening-make sense!

This story that a space ship will arrive is at best someone’s dream! I think everyone who believes that there is something out there, has thought that, an event where a UFO appears to a city would wake the gov. up and force them to disclose.

I'm not even too convinced about this disclosure that David Wilcox is talking about. It could be publicity for himself or the 2012 movie -2 hours kinda the length of a movie, Maybe the President in the Movie discloses the events as he talks about. I guess that's a wait and see thing.

I think David is very interesting and I was listening to the talk again yesterday, He says some real off the wall stuff. I hope he’s not going insane! Losing it!.

David mentioned that he’s also booking air time in early November. Him “knowing the date of this event –Surely it would make sense to book a 1-2 hour slot directly after the Disclosure?? If the Disclosure is true, people’s heads are going to be spinning and they’ll stay tuned to listen to more talk on the topic from ‘experts” What a great way to get more followers!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Maybe they will be to tiny to see & when they land they get squashed by the players on the field & go unnoticed ..just a thought

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join