It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThraexX

Originally posted by win 52
We won't need to wait long. The other caution is about a false flag operation... or the US showing off their new space vehicles.

This is also my worst fear, remember the "last card" word's from Von Braun.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ThraexX]

Yes, and the terrorist card is played out. Nowhere in the world people are frightened anymore. We all know that most of the threats are just to scare us and we dont buy into it anymore. So they cant play that card anymore.

Everything is possible, expect the unexpected.

Groetjes, een landgenoot.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Wasn't there supposed to be an "african-villan card" be4 that first? or would you might agree that this could verry much be the "Iran" situation?

Groeten,

[edit on 20-11-2009 by ThraexX]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
Glen Beck talking about going to Florida this weekend for a special event, a solution to our problems, ect.... Seems to coincide with the predictions.

Skip ahead to 6:15

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DarkStar86]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DarkStar86]

I was thinking the same thing when I heard about him coming to Florida and the whole "surprise" thing he has in store.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

God forbid the aliens don't land somewhere in America.......

......could you imagine the whinging if they didn't?

Could you imagine the whining at the speculation of an alien landing happening in America? Glad I haven't seen any in this thread.

Anyway, if this were to come to pass, it makes sense to me that an unveiling would happen in a public arena as opposed to an appearing at the UN or something like that. More people are likely to see it and hear about it.

While we as humans, from our point of view, think, 'Why don't they visit our leaders first? That makes more sense then going to a football game!" they may think it is better to be revealed to the population at large. Reason being, they may know that our leaders are corrupt and would want to let their presence known before our officials could cover it up.

It's like when a new tribe or people group was discovered. The "more advanced" civilization kinda just appeared to the populous and then sought the leader out. I imagine in this case, if true, a similar thing would happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I cannot WAIT to hear the backpedaling Wilcock and Ryan will be doing on the 28th

"Did we say November 27th 2009? We meant 2010!"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Dates and this event have been said before and most likely will be said again. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmoviefan
Dates and this event have been said before and most likely will be said again. I won't hold my breath.
'
So the solution would be:
Stop thinking and talking about future dates and let space-time continuum take care of the rest.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Sorry to tell you Wilcock never gave a date. The date was manufactured from another source and lumped into the Wilcock prediction. Like most things on the internet an idea gets expanded on by someone, expanded on by someone else, until we have a bunch of people that think something is supposed to happen. Wilcock has stated that his sources say there could be some type of announcement before the end of the year, however, this may be pushed back a few months into the beginning of next year. Wilcock's says he believes his sources have accurate info but does not discount the possibility that they could have been given false information to leak.

Take everything with a grain of salt, keep an open mind, but do not think something will happen. Just be prepared if something does happen. As to the exact date, this date is from another source not Wilcock.

In regard to the video attached to this thread you will notice David Wilcock reminds the person speaking of what Dr. Peterson has said regarding Obama's timeline for disclosure. This is not to say that Wilcock or the person speaking believe those things, it's to bring up another prediction from another source.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So this is coming up close to the reveal date. I will make a prediction that noting will happen. And if I am wrong I will be really really shocked and happy to finally hear some truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My perosnal opinion is that it will happen relatively soon, but the dates are different on purpose...I think it will happen early next year..but i will be happy to say i was wrong if something happens sooner this year....What i do know is that there will be some announcement this year regarding ET's, but i don't know wheter it will be the very awaited disclosure. We will have to wait and see. I assume that if the upcoming days were the right time as predicted/said by various people was real, my GFL friends would give me a message, but perhaps they are leaving it as a surprise. We will have to wait and see. But oddly though, I did have a dream yesterday involving Obama and UFO's and the funny thing was, that i woke up at 6am in the middle of the dream, went back to sleep 5 min. later and managed to continue exactly where i left off. Then at 7am i woke up again and again went back to sleep and managed to continue where i left off. Didnt ever happen to me before...anyways, yeah, lets wait and see.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Every deliberate hint about disclosure is planned and executed at a specific time for a specific reason. That in itself has been proven many, many times. The MSM are a tool as are most of the so called prophets who are dropped a hint and then allowed run with it.

My own views? .....nothing we have grown up with, nothing we see and absolutely nothing we are told is real so beware of being fed what you most dream of.

D4rk Night is as believable as the many who write and sell books to us all. It might be in our favour to remember the "Five lights in the sky" he warned us about as the start of the bad times, bluebeam and the false flag disclosure.

Respects

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't know what it means if anything, but I just drove by a long semi and several other trailer and hitch connected vehicles near the Suwanee exit on 85N in Georgia. The semi had in very distinct letters "Disaster Relief" printed on the side of it. They all seemed to be in a caravan.

I also witnessed a C-130 making some low wide turns in the area too. Can't miss the landing lights on those things!!

If nothing is going to happen, that's great, but why would they be training so close to the 21 and 22nd of November? In Georgia?

Just observing these events, don't know what it might mean.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd7000
So this is coming up close to the reveal date. I will make a prediction that noting will happen. And if I am wrong I will be really really shocked and happy to finally hear some truth.

You see? Its pointless posts like this that annoy me. The author has already decided that nothing will happen but at the same time if something does then they will be happy. Nothing like hedging your bets is there? Hes already put himself/herself in a no lose situation. Either way and they claim victory. Bloody sad.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well, we have today and/ or tomorrow to see any sort of first contact. Get ready to pull out that stamp. :p We can finally see if this is a hoax or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
IF there is going to be full alien disclosure, then why start off with the fall television season's "V"? It seems to me, as while it would make people more aware of the possibility of contact, that it sends the opposite message- to not trust and be suspicious of any alien contact and their agendas...

I for one am 100% for full disclosure, I just cant see it happening without there being a need, even an orchestrated need, for intergalactic help. Governments/Vatican will be bombarded with chaos if such an event were to occur. "Avoid at all costs" is their moto.

Why would they allow disclosure now? Whats changed?
It doesent make any sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

It makes sense and people need to know the truth. People have the right to know.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This fellow from Norway (XtraGal3) is following the situasion very carefully.
Follow it here live!
And don't forget to follow up with what is going on in Cern....

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One thing about that link, why is it showing a Football (Soccer to Americans) stadium, when infact it should be an American Football Stadium which are much different than Old Trafford/Wembley types we have in Europe as its a different sport.

I just thought i'd bring that up as already the Web-blog is wrong in reference.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

[snip]

I for one am 100% for full disclosure, I just cant see it happening without there being a need, even an orchestrated need, for intergalactic help. Governments/Vatican will be bombarded with chaos if such an event were to occur. "Avoid at all costs" is their moto.

They started the Large Hadron Collider yesterday. They admittedly state they are learning as they go..... even the scientists at CERN were called back after going home because it is working far faster than they had expected and got rolling nine hours sooner than they thought it would.

Perhaps we are playing with fire?

After Sputtering, Atom Smasher Shows Life

Edit to post link

[edit on 11/21/2009 by dreams n chains]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
if nothing happens tomorrow, its not going to happen. its pretty much that simple

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join