It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi all, i dont know if this is posted somewhere already. I used the search function and used the dates and the name Florida and it came up with nothing so i decided to open a thread about it.

Lately there are a lot of End-of-year-disclosure "rumors" but nobody wants to share specific dates and now ive found a video in which these dates are given.

David Wilcock said he would not give any dates but Bill Ryan has found out specific dates and places for this first contact and disclosure events.

I am not saying it is true nor am i saying i believe it, but i want to share this info because its really specific.

*How BR found out about these dates:

Bill Ryan once met people that were abducted and have clear memories of it. They saw a UFO landing in a stadium somewhere during a concert or a match or something. They never knew when and where and for over 20 years they've watched closely at every stadium.

Now everything got a litle clearer for them, they suddenly remember specific dates and locations.

They Say that at the 21 or 22th of November this year, a UFO will descend in a stadium in Florida during a match or concert.

Bill Ryan and David Wilcock know from contacts they have that Obama will disclose having contact with 6 benevolent alien species on November 27, just 5 or 6 days after the supposed First Contact in Florida. TV-time has already been ordered and payed for.

Here is the video:

So in short and specific:

* 21 or 22 November 2009: Alien ship descends in sold out stadium somewhere in Florida

* 27 November 2009: Obama will disclose contacts with 6 benevolent species.

Now what can we do with those dates? We can search for a stadium in Florida that has some events planned for 21 or 21 November.

There is said TV-Time for Obama's disclosure is already bought. Is there some way to figure out who bought tv time at 27 November and for what amount of time ?

Should be easy now with this info to figure it out.

Ive tried to find some events for November in Florida.

21-11-2009:

*Florida State VS. Maryland, Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahassee, FL

*South Florida Bulls VS. Louisville, Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay

*Florida Gators Vs. Florida International Golden Panthers, Ben Hill Griffin Stadium,
Gainesville

22-11-2009

*Florida Gators VS Citadel Bulldogs, Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville

*Buffalo Bills VS Jacksonville Jaguars, Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, Jacksonville

So these are most of the events ive found in Florida located Stadiums on these dates. Is there someone who can figure out about the TV time?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That would be the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVAH!!

(my birthday's on the 23rd) But alas, I shant be ordering a space ship shape cake, because if there's one thing I've learnt, is that if you get your hopes up for a really cool present, you'll be let down.

+51 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If this disclosure happens, I would advise people to be cautious about what they accept. It will be to serve the agendas of people in power, not the people of the world.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
That would be the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVAH!!

(my birthday's on the 23rd) But alas, I shant be ordering a space ship shape cake, because if there's one thing I've learnt, is that if you get your hopes up for a really cool present, you'll be let down.

My Birthday is on the 28, one day after disclosure and one week after First Contact. If it is true its the best B'day ever indeed.

Maybe on my birthday everybody is talking about aliens, damn nice hehe

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
If this disclosure happens, I would advise people to be cautious about what they accept. It will be to serve the agendas of people in power, not the people of the world.

You dont know that, and i think its a little risky to sday this. IF it happens, people must listen to their feelings and then decide if they believe it to really be aliens or just some masked humans playing with back-engineered technology.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
First of all and most important - happy birthday to both of you.
Second - contact between extraterrestrials and Humans is not show. For them to land in stadium for disclosure is very unfitting. What about UN? And then pre-paid TV time.... This is how it would happen in show biz. Not a contact of the third kind.
Not buying.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
is it possible to work out a tv time?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hopefully the aliens will come down and zap Tim Tebow into oblivion and then ride on back up into the heavens. Then he will be the new Jesus for the 21st century.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Is RB any relation to Blossom Goodchild?

Hate to seem skeptical, but it is almost a sure thing that if anyone says it is going to happen on a certain date, it for sure is not going to happen.

Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Talk about culture influence when people believe that aliens will present themselves to humanity through a freaking football game.

Sorry, I can't help but scoff and laugh. Repeatedly, in that order.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Reminds me of the thread awhile back that had a video of a fake ufo landing a stadium during a soccer match.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My birthday is on the 5th and the only thing I think we will see in the sky in November is fireworks, I highly doubt this post and think that disclosure will only happen if the aliens land and speak to the world not to one government, especially Obama, I would not be suprised if he was one of them

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
My birthday is on the 5th and the only thing I think we will see in the sky in November is fireworks, I highly doubt this post and think that disclosure will only happen if the aliens land and speak to the world not to one government, especially Obama, I would not be suprised if he was one of them

Lol, descinding in a football stadium is saying hello to the world, not one government, lol.

If this is really going to happen, no matter on what date, "they" force the world's leaders to disclose.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
But someone look into the tv-time please. I am not american so i dont know how to specify my search in google.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Im pretty shocked by this. I had a dream a few years ago, a very vivid dream of such an event like this. I spoke on ATS about it and i ended up speaking with someone on here privately. I cannot remember their name it really was so long ago. Anyway that person was very intelligent and spoke with me about my dream and told me this is how it would happen but it would be at a music concert or big event in a stadium.

I had my bets put on the Olympic games 2012 here in the UK but it seems it may be earlier.

Im not saying i believe it all but definitely keep an open mind

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
lol i cant remember but didnt a fake UFO landing happen in one of the Olympics? ahhh i cant remember but basically it was part of a act,where a ship landed and a alien came out acting weird...maybe thats what they saw wait i found it

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
wait here the url

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
WOW I really hope they don't cut into any football games! Just joking I don't even watch football, but seriously what are the chance of this happening? We have been given dates here over and over and over again and NOT ONE date has come true...I hate to sound like a sceptic (which I am not) but I hate the fact that so many dates are thrown out there for us to latch onto and wait for that it only detracts us from the seriousness of our work to unravel the lies being spun! Now if this does actually come to pass you will find me sitting in front of my television with my foot in my mouth

LifENcircleS

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
For them to land in stadium for disclosure is very unfitting.

Yeah, it's always about America.

I would think that should the aliens come here to show themselves to the whole world, they would choose a place more appropriate - like the Olympics, where many nations are both present as well as represented.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
WOW I really hope they don't cut into any football games! Just joking I don't even watch football, but seriously what are the chance of this happening? We have been given dates here over and over and over again and NOT ONE date has come true...I hate to sound like a sceptic (which I am not) but I hate the fact that so many dates are thrown out there for us to latch onto and wait for that it only detracts us from the seriousness of our work to unravel the lies being spun! Now if this does actually come to pass you will find me sitting in front of my television with my foot in my mouth

LifENcircleS

Well, in this case it is completely different.

Always when there were given dates for disclosure or contact it was one person who did. Now it are many many more. David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, Bill Ryan, Edgar Mitchell and many more.

They are all well known, some are very credible or have never done anything like saying this, some are killing their career if it aint true, and they all say AT THE END OF THIS YEAR.

Its totally different from any of the other dates given in the past.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join