It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

The TV time is nonsense. The person who wrote this has little understanding of how media buying works.

it is not possible to buy time on every station. its just not possible.

think back to September 11th, 2001. EVERY STATION across the country that was an affiliate and had a corporate feed went to their sister stations feeds from the new york area. Same thing with hurricane katrina. The cut (the price is right), losing the revenue from that program because it didnt air completely, and they went to their live news feeds.

REGULARLY SCHEDULED programming was CUT, and we had live news feeds during those times off uncertainty.

buying time on all networks for thirty+ minutes would cost in the area of a few hundred billion dollars. AND it would be pointless if it all plays out like in the OP. WHY would they pay for the time when they could claim an emergency and have it broadcast for free?!?!?!?!?!

Scheduled Disclosure via bought TV time is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read on this site, and thats really saying something.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Wrong : feelings are not logic at all, IT IS AN POWER TO RULES US ALL ! , so use your head, not your heart.

You are a human after all, not a sheep, nor an ant

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think I may have just found out what that block of TV time is for on November 27. Obama is due to sign a HUGE treaty that will ultimately override the US Constitution. Here's a video clip of why this treaty is very bad for the US.

Click the "More Info" section for a link to the full video and excerpts with explanation of the what's in the treaty. Also see: www.globalclimatescam.com

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If this video is correct then what do we do or how shall the peoples handle it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chillidog1
So let me get this straight. A UFO is going to make an appearance at a Florida Stadium on the 21st or 22nd and then Obama will ackowledge it on the 27th? Wouldn't he maybe say something on the 21st or 22nd when everyone is flipping out over the UFO hovering above the Sunshine State? Im an airchair UFOlogist and have followed so many of these predictions that have come and gone and quite frankly, I'm sick of hearing predictions and I really wish that the different sites would stop putting dates and things like that on articles. We all remember Blossom and the GFL, Prophet Yahweh, The Romaneck Video that has yet to be seen a year later, and what about the press conference this past spring when it was stated that if Obama didn't come clean by May 2009 that in June or July Pres Sarkozy or some other President would be announcing the existence of an ET presence on Earth? Enough of this already. Seems like yet another psy-op to me. These people making all of these false predictions should not be allowed to have anything published after their predictions come and go without anything happening. Unless they have some kind of proof, then they should not be able to get so much exposure and get so many people worked up over nothing. Thats just my opinion.

Yeah, the "space alienz will tell teh truths" stuff is just pure entertainment, nothing more and nothing less than profitable showbiz. The UFO hype is American show business.

I think the business went in this order through full-scale media hype and incredible number of individual hoaxes
:

• Dead martians found in a shiny flying saucer in some god-forsaken desert in America. Tons of wannabe-proof offered, but no aliens nor the spaceship though. It started when the newspaper said its aliens but then said it was a typo and they actually meant weather balloon.
  • Anal probing aliens invade America in quest for fulfilling their wicked sexual fantasies towards humans. Lots of people with soar bottoms testify.
  • Blonde metro-sexual Austrian supermodel aliens show up in EU.
  • Evil reptilian aliens get busted in their evil skim to dominate humanity. All the wars are to blame on them - scientologists agree. They are the invisible force which makes you do bad things, but you can be healed for as little as $99.
  • Hi-tech robotic disco-ball looking aliens appear with their blue beams, lasers, water-sucking beams, gut-sucking tubes and whatnot. Cows get mutilated, people get killed, air planes downed, children and babies eaten alive. Europe invaded with triangle looking alien flying stuff.
  • Spiritual, good aliens invade UK and later US. From insect aliens to glowing energy beings. Crack junkies and pot heads learn to make cash out of their messed up brains, at least they're being honest though.
  • Salvation aliens show up offering help to those who buy the book, DVD or just donate through pay-pal (no checks please). TV shows explode, starting with X files, proving again that TV does indeed not lie.
  • Internet explodes, along with it people stories and testimonies explode, profit explodes, hoaxes explode and thus your head explodes.

Gold is there somewhere in the mud, but it's no joy when you can't see it even when you find it

Hope I don't insult anyone, I actually assume there's some aliens protecting us but most of the stuff we see is just obvious showbiz.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
WHY would they pay for the time when they could claim an emergency and have it broadcast for free?!?!?!?!?!

Scheduled Disclosure via bought TV time is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read on this site, and thats really saying something.

Maybe aliens get some share of the profit? Well, anything is possible

Who knows, maybe they already made the whole show and will actually air a Holywood drama live. Aliens may say "pay your taxes guys... or we'll zap you!", or "why's there no women here??".

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

that was not a sighting... that was a happening. nobody knows what did that

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
Hey, just to be a wet blanket, keep in mind that the series premiere of the remake of 'V' is airing the first week of November.

This could all be extremely clever viral marketing.

It's a hell of a lot more likely than an interstellar race of hyper-advanced beings picking a football game in Florida as the best possible place to reveal the most mind-blowing news in human history!

I was thinking the same exact thing

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
hi
just thinking about this a stadium might be an easy place to use blue beam especially in the dark . power supply ,points to attach devices all over high above crowd. send out elctromagnetic pulse to make people hypnogotic. like with the test with electromag fields useing a helmet attached to test subjects, maybe it can be done by wi-fi or cell phone towers

whats camelot backwards.
www.flipkart.com...

[edit on 18-10-2009 by dashar]

You read my mind. This is probably why it wasn't done sooner - not enough stuff to bounce all the techno off of.
But as usual, we will see.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
OK, so what does Vegas have to say about this?? What are the odds on the UFO landing in the stadium? 13 to 1 ???? They should take bets. Even Las Vegas is hurting in these dire times.

But all jokes aside, I find that the people that know what they are talking about.......end-up dead. So, if the ufo experts all start to die, It might come true. Then again, this sounds like an amuse buche to Project Blue Beam.

Good points about the dream analysis.
Good point about it happening in the motor speedway.
Good points about the claim boosting one's career.

Vamos a ver!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
* 21 or 22 November 2009: Alien ship descends in sold out stadium somewhere in Florida

Even if this happened, you wouldn't find out about it. It would be covered up madd quick by the secret alien government (don't know what else to call it). That's why it's bogus.

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
* 27 November 2009: Obama will disclose contacts with 6 benevolent species.

With all the crazy stuff going on in the world right now, I don't think that they're going to tell us that it's the aliens. That blows their cover.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm just going to repeat what i said in another thread. If and when the governments of this world ever tell you about EBE/UFO data you better start sniffing around to see what they are trying to draw your attention away from.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by antonia]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to go about checking the tv times?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I'm just going to repeat what i said in another thread. If and when the governments of this world ever tell you about EBE/UFO data you better start sniffing around to see what they are trying to draw your attention away from.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by antonia]

That is true, just check history and have thought it for years too..... O.J. ..many others in between... THEN 911 a day after DOD 2 trillion missing
sorry -- I have to laugh about it too.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The TV time is nonsense. The person who wrote this has little understanding of how media buying works.

reply to post by drsmooth23

Actually you are wrong when you say its impossible to buy time on every major station in the country at the same time. I work for a cable company and wont go into a ton of detail but it can be done and has been done actually.

It doesn't pertain to this even but I know for a fact that in the next 6 months or so there is a company that booked this exact thing although its not for anything sinister.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by whoshotJR]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

think back to September 11th, 2001. EVERY STATION across the country that was an affiliate and had a corporate feed went to their sister stations feeds from the new york area. Same thing with hurricane katrina. The cut (the price is right), losing the revenue from that program because it didnt air completely, and they went to their live news feeds.

REGULARLY SCHEDULED programming was CUT, and we had live news feeds during those times off uncertainty.

buying time on all networks for thirty+ minutes would cost in the area of a few hundred billion dollars. AND it would be pointless if it all plays out like in the OP. WHY would they pay for the time when they could claim an emergency and have it broadcast for free?!?!?!?!?!

its certainly not unimaginable that time has been purchased n the major networks (ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS). For this to appear on every channel yes it would probably be to expensive, however a great deal of affiliate channels of the major networks would not pass up the opportunity to get these ratings.

So in principle they dont have to buy time everywhere just on the big guns. . . the affiliates will show it for free . . . no one will want to miss out n this if it happens this way

on a side note I wonder why everyone assumes disclosure will come from washington or other governing body. . . Surely if the ET's are here and are preparing to reveal theirselves and intentions they could tell the governments of the world to stfu and watch while we do this. you've botched this up for to long now let us handle it . . just a thought though

[edit on 19-10-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Damn, here I go thinking out loud again

What if this IS going to happen, but the date is wrong?

That being the date is actually the elusive 1111 (November 11). No matter what date format you the reader use (m/d/y or d/m/y), November 11 is 11/11/2009(11).

Things that make ya go hmmmm

OK, back to my corner, lol.

[edit on 10/19/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

I wanted to add that it really doesn't matter if they buy it anyway. Most nations have laws that allow the government to cut in on all programming in the event of an emergency.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, I have only read the first page and half, but I would like to say, that I am in Tallahassee, and will probably be at the FSU-Maryland game, so if I see any aliens, I promise to come share it with you guys!!

There are at least two other ATSers here in Tallahassee that I am in contact with, so we will have pretty good coverage for you all!

That game will be televised and sold-out, plus FSU and Bobby Bowden will need alien intervention to save them from their first losing season in 30 years!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Nope, its not going to happen. If it does, I will be the first to say "I guess I was wrong." However, I've seen too many of these specific date and time situations backfire on the idiots that are bold enough to make that claim.

November will come and go without a serious event, and then we'll be right back to making more bold predictions.

Just so everyone knows, I do believe (know) that extra-terrestrials exist. However, this is just another case of someone screwing up the field of study that could make this a valid science.

Anyway...I'm out.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join