It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by skem64
reply to post by Bluebelle

From what I understand The Mayans did not predict the end of the world, they made a calender that was timed to the sun passing through the constellations. This passage or journey is caused by, the earths tilt and the way it wobbles on it's axis. It is regular as clockwork and takes 25,800yrs to return to the same place in the skies. In the same way a person may write a reminder for the future in his or her diary, The Mayans marked their calender right up to the end of the Sun's present journey. They called the next cycle The Sixth Sun. So you see, they did not predict the end of the world.

This video will explain it much better than I can. The link will take you to Chris Valantines home page. From the list on the left, click on Mayan Calender. It's intesting.

As a bonus, if you wait a moment before you click on The Mayan Calender, there's a nice little song by Bob Schnieder. :-)

www.chrisvalentines.com...

Yea thats more or less what Id heard on the whole nibiru thing with regards to the mayans. Feel like Im missing something sometimes with the amount of people that refer to the mayans predicting the end of the world etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Am I the only one (I didn't read all 10 pages of posts) that noticed the original coordinates in the original post ended with 56? He read them allowed. The coordinates he used to look it up again ended in 58.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
BTW, I went to open my google earth this morning and....It' no longer installed?
I was just using day before yesterday...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just reinstalled...either way, it's a big black blot.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I forgot to mention in a earlier post about the newly found planet "Eris" It is designated the tenth planet in the Solar system, so at least planet "X" does exist. The soothsayers have got that bit right at least.

www.sciencedaily.com...

It also has a Moon of its own named, Dysnomia.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't understand why a blacked out area in Google Earth automatically means that they're hiding something? Here is another blacked out area, I found.. Are they hiding something behind that as well, or is it just a blacked out area?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Armin

Hi Armin,
A lot of us have said the same thing, putting a black patch over something as if to hide it, is just drawing attention. There are a lot of anomalies on Google Sky that have been looked at here on ATS simply because they are seeable like this one,

www.youtube.com...

same again with explanation as how to find it on Gsky,

www.youtube.com...

Here is the ATS link for Google Sky stuff, enough to keep you going for a while!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also look to Pauligirl's two posts on page one of this thread,
Thanks for your link.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armin
I don't understand why a blacked out area in Google Earth automatically means that they're hiding something? Here is another blacked out area, I found.. Are they hiding something behind that as well, or is it just a blacked out area?

It could be another box just to deceive us and make us think if the Nibiru site cover-up is legit.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fallenearth

From what I understand, The Brown Dwarf is a burnt out star and Nibiru is one of the planets that orbit it (along with 6 other bodies)...a bit like us, venus, mars etc orbiting our sun.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

That was the first thing that crossed my mind too

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by Armin

Hi Armin,
A lot of us have said the same thing, putting a black patch over something as if to hide it, is just drawing attention. There are a lot of anomalies on Google Sky that have been looked at here on ATS simply because they are seeable like this one,

Yes, they are most likely being used to make people think its normal to have missing peaces in the data so they disregard the Nibiru theory. Thats what I would do if I wanted to make people think Nibiru is not real anyway.

I think its important to change perspective and think what actions YOU would take if you wanted to keep this thing a secret in a world where most people have Internet and access to Google Earth and similar services for themselves.

Since you cant restrict information, you want to make it less credible instead by putting out lots of smoke screens and other plausable explainations than the real one. You want people to disregard this as a ridiculous event.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
You want people to disregard this as a ridiculous event

It is

[edit on 24-10-2009 by fallenearth]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
1h24m01.05s-8 10'54.35

What's that squiggly thing?? It's in the Cetus constellation...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Is there actually anything nasa or anyone else can say or do that will convince people that this thing doesnt exist?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Is there actually anything nasa or anyone else can say or do that will convince people that this thing doesnt exist?

Thing is,
NASA would only say it doesn't exist, if they know it doesn't exist. It could not be in their best interests to deny its existence only to be checkmated by someone in their backyard,(discoveries have happened that way, it just meant NASA wasn't looking at the time) is NASA actually looking for planet X, (not the planet X=Eris, they have just found) that's anybody's guess.

Planet X has been described variously as a Brown Dwarf or a giant Planet,(maybe still thought of as the same thing). Astronomy seems to be going through great changes in how stars or ex-stars and planetary objects should be classified because of so much new knowledge from space exploration itself. Perhaps the mass of an object in relation to its size, and in the case of an old star how much measured heat it gives off,(that's a laymans term) but basically correct I think. Brown Dwarfs are hard to detect, as are planets, although I think Eris was detected by its movement.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

www.theflatearthsociety.org...

go read over these boards for a while. your question will be answered, and the answer will horrify you.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Well like you said, there's been a lot of changes in astronomy just recently.. and if they can detect them 30+ light years away then surely this one headed for us should have been detected by now. And even nasa hasnt, there's that much hype around it that Im sure there's a fair few people & other observatories that have been keeping an eye out for it.

I just think the constant 'oh they MUST be lying' attitude to everything google earth/nasa/whoever else does or doesnt do is silly. If some people are insistant on believing that they are constantly lying about this then why even take into account any pictures they show & anything they have to say on the matter.

reply to post by The Parallelogram

I cant describe how much this website pleases me..

"The sun and moon, each 32 miles in diameter, rotate at a height of 3000 miles above sea level. As they are spotlights, they only illuminate certain places. This explains why there are nights and days on Earth."

"Q: "If the world was really flat, what would happen if you jump off the disc's edge?"

A1: In the general model, you would become directly affected by DE as the Earth is, creating the illusion that you are standing next to the Earth."

I love dark energy, its like duct tape for ridiculous theories!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I thought it was more or less established that "Wormwood", if anything, was Chernobyl?
I mean, how much more explicit can a prophecy get?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I became very interested in the subject of Nibiru, and the Annunaki, after reading the works of Zecharia Sitchin. I cannot say that I know for sure that Nibiru exists, but I do believe in ancient astronauts. So, to me, it would not surprise me if we saw the planet, one day.

It would also not surprise me if we never saw such a planet, and never encountered the beings who we came to call the Annunaki.

Most likely, these black spaces in Google Sky are just anomalies, but we all know that it would not be beyond NASA to hide something. If they truly found something, they would hide it. It has been said in many reports that they feel that the civilian population would not be able to handle the idea of aliens visiting our planet. So, naturally, NASA would cover up such an obvious planet, until they could not cover it up anymore (if it truly did pass through our solar system, allowing us to view it in the sky).

If we are visited by such beings, I only hope they are not malevolent, for the sake of all mankind.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth
I became very interested in the subject of Nibiru, and the Annunaki,

Do you think Annunaki really exist?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join