Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hey,
First of all let me tell you that i am a amateur, but i was "investigating" this thing about 2012 for 2 years.I have one book with topic 2012 , only one because i live in a very small country in eastern europe and don't have the opportunity for finding more similar books.Untill this month i never had so strong evidence of this so called Planet X or Nibiru , but finaly i think i have something that is somekind of semi real proof (if something is not hiding again beyond it).I belive in this theory of on purpose hidden image in google earth an microsoft telescope, so i started a search of other programs that provide the similar or same "service",since i am not capablle of buying advanced telescope in the moment (but planing to buy it in the next two months).I red about a program named stellarium and download it , so i searched the same coordinates of 5h 53m 27s, -6 ... and so on, and i think i found some story let me say with two sides...First of all i am not very into posting anything on forums , infact this is my 4th time, so i don't know how to put the picture i saved from what i saw.If somebody can please tell me the "steps" of how to put the image here i will be very grateful, first of all because i want others to see and judge about this "discovery".I am not a scientists , but also i am not an outsider, i have some oppinion but since i don't want to intrude no one i wanna say only few things and PUT THE IMAGE HERE so everyone can found their own truth.The picture i found at the exact coordinantes is same here with a black space, but here the border is not so strict as in google earth or microsoft, that's probably because this program is not offering the background stars, in order to show the biggest of them and those who have "names" .The truth is that here you can see many black spaces just because of that previuous mentioned reason, so i don't know how to judge this :/.Still the fact is that AGAIN i see a empty black vacancy , and very simmilar to a rectangle, opposite to the others black spaced "backgrounds" of this sky viewer.
So if you whish to see this image, help me about how to put it here, or download the program for yourself do a printscreen and put the image for others to see it
.I want to say that i am not a person who is convinced of the Nibiru existance or 2012 theory but i wanna tell everyone the things i think are interesting regarding this story.
For the end a big apologize for my bad english, and a hope that i will get a reply for my post

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If you have an image you can upload the image to a place like image shack or flickr and provide a link to that image using the img tags. Or you can directly upload the image to your album and copy the image link provided by the album. If you are using Stellarium you can tell people the settings you used.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
HERE IT IS, BUT !!!
Well i was astonished first time i got this image, and the second time when i look it , i was no longer
, because the rectangle it turn out to be not such right sized andas regular as in Google Earth and Microsoft :/, BUT
As you can see, and as i found out this source is also not such "confidential" and realistic as Google .You see here that the stars are uploaded let me say one by one, and here we can see the most important stars or objects at the night sky, that we can not see is the background objects, all that was put in here is computer made, with rightful scale and position BUT OF SOME OF THE OBJECTS.
This mean here is very easy for the programers to edit, to put and delete some objects.I think that's why here are left some of the "side" objects and right in the coordinates that we are interested in we can see nothing :/.
Ok this is one theory, maybe it's not true, maybe there isn't any objects there after all , choose for you self.
Please tell me your oppinion
Now i am going to make a research of the same thing but on different programs.
The last thing is that i am hoping soon that my request will be aproved for becomeing a member of my country astronomical group , so i can find out more
Greets

Thanks for the help of upploading a photo
, it's from my facebook

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I found this video on the net, maybe there is a connection, you decide for yourself

www.youtube.com

for if the video doesn't work, here is the link to site
www.wildscreen.tv...!-spoof-

maybe a moderator can see what i do wrong :-)

[edit on 26-6-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That's a great spoof of the Planet-X conspiracy claims. Lots of great 1950s B-movie video clips in there as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by beta.services

Google Sky uses data from NASA operated Space Telescope Science Institute.

Microsoft Worldwide Telescope also uses data from NASA:

So if NASA censors the source data, all applications using their data will have some kind of anomaly at this spot.

It's the other way around; NASA's not censoring the data, but google sky et al screw it up when attempting to stitch all the images together into a giant mosaic. If you actually go to the original sources, such as STSCI, you'll find the intact original images for these coordinates:
archive.stsci.edu...

archive.stsci.edu...

archive.stsci.edu...

Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by madcaplaughs
As you can see, and as i found out this source is also not such "confidential" and realistic as Google .You see here that the stars are uploaded let me say one by one, and here we can see the most important stars or objects at the night sky, that we can not see is the background objects, all that was put in here is computer made, with rightful scale and position BUT OF SOME OF THE OBJECTS.
This mean here is very easy for the programers to edit, to put and delete some objects.I think that's why here are left some of the "side" objects and right in the coordinates that we are interested in we can see nothing :/.

That's stellarium, which simulates the view of the night sky, they're not individual pictures of stars. Stellarium's default database of stars is only good to a certain magnitude and you're hunting for stars far dimmer than that. That's why there's "nothing there" - stellarium isn't good for hunting down dim stars in very narrow fields of view. It simply doesn't have that many stars in its database. Use a program like cartes du ciel and download additional catalogues of stars if you want to see more in your charts:
www.stargazing.net...
You can get about 100 million stars into cartes du ciel versus only about 120,000 for stellarium.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
That's stellarium, which simulates the view of the night sky, they're not individual pictures of stars. Stellarium's default database of stars is only good to a certain magnitude and you're hunting for stars far dimmer than that. That's why there's "nothing there" - stellarium isn't good for hunting down dim stars in very narrow fields of view. It simply doesn't have that many stars in its database. Use a program like cartes du ciel and download additional catalogues of stars if you want to see more in your charts:
www.stargazing.net...
You can get about 100 million stars into cartes du ciel versus only about 120,000 for stellarium.

Er - [cough] - you can download extra star sets into Stellarium as well!

Harry.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Darkstar2]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkstar2

Originally posted by ngchunter
www.stargazing.net...

Er - [cough] - you can download extra star sets into Stellarium as well!

Harry.

Ah, thanks, I see now. Here's the link for that for the other poster:
sourceforge.net...
I underestimated stellarium, I wasn't aware that you could expand its database. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is the photo I found in 2007 that was removed for the mentioned coordinates in 2002.
Easy to line up.
Hard to find now on the net so here it is again
Spread it

"First you must learn to be centred within chaos and confusion
edit on 5-3-2011 by chucktrick because: link can be found!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chucktrick

... anybody expert over here can verify the images of above are REAL?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chucktrick

I can't recall offhand what this photo pair represents, but it gets tossed into threads every once in a while. It is not what it claims to be.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The problem with 2012 is the fact that there are so many theories as to what's going to happen. My guess is Planet X may allign with the other planets. There's a theory where, as well as aliens coming, some sort of huge event that occurs only once every 240 million years or so will take place. socyberty.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by supersajjad

There is no big planetary alignment this year. The last time that happened was 2000 when the world was destroyed.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chucktrick
This is the photo I found in 2007 that was removed for the mentioned coordinates in 2002.
Easy to line up.
Hard to find now on the net so here it is again
Spread it

"First you must learn to be centred within chaos and confusion
edit on 5-3-2011 by chucktrick because: link can be found!!

THIS is what the image is

More info here

www.digitaljournal.com...

Gives the star name so you can look it up!

V838 Mon, a star with an expanding gas shell

More info

hubblesite.org...

Nibiru is only in your head !!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thank you so much. I knew that someone with a better memory than mine would be able to identify the photos.

CHeers.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thank you so much. I knew that someone with a better memory than mine would be able to identify the photos.

CHeers.

Thanks

I had seen it before many times on the youtube idiots sites so I went to google images searched for Nibiru images and found the links to REAL sites not the Nibiru BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join