It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram

Originally posted by dmorgan
. It's healthy to be a skeptic but at least keep your mind open to possibilities. You don't have to completely shut it off to anything that sounds out-of-this-world.

It's healthy to keep an open mind as well, but when the evidence for a theory looks like this (quoted from a post above yours)

On the sky this brown dwarf looked like a head with 2 horns. The devil. One of these moons will look like a triangle/pyramid (the savior that comes after).

And the ones that run this world, are from Nibiru themselves. (no kidding).
Thats why there is so much coverups.

then I can't take it seriously. "no kidding" doesn't quite cut it for me.

And you're going to base your beliefs on a forum post by a new member who hasn't referenced any credible source for his/her statement? You call loctite's post evidence, but to me it's just his/her view on the matter.

Like I said, take all information with an amount of skepticism.

[edit on 18/10/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Nibiru and Doomsday 2012: Questions and Answers
Following is a list of the most popular “Twenty Questions” organized in a logical succession and answered in some detail. (I just picked # 7-but the whole thing is interesting)

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

7. Can you explain the fact that the area at (5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58") has been blackened out in Google Sky and Microsoft Telescope? People suggest that these have been blackened out because those are the co-ordinates where Nibiru is located at present.

Several people have asked me about this blank rectangle in Orion in Google Sky, which is a presentation of images from the Sloan Digital Survey. This can't be a "hiding place" for Nibiru, since it is a part of the sky that could be seen from almost everywhere on the Earth in the winter of 2007-08 when much of the talk about Nibiru began. That would contradict the claims that Nibiru was hiding behind the Sun or that it could be seen only from the southern hemisphere. But I too was curious about this blank rectangle, so I asked a friend who is a senior scientist at Google. He replied that he "found out that the missing data is due to a processing error in the image stitching program we use to display the Sloan survey images. The team assures me that in the next run through, this will be fixed!"

This is my first attempt to save a picture and post it for viewing. I hope it goes well.

I thought it interesting that I had actually visted this NASA astrobiology site today and now I see it in a thread. I am still not convinced of the existence of Nibiru. However, because of NASA's denial and this page from their website, I lean toward believing they are covering up it's existence. NASA removed this web page a few years ago. This is a NASA kids page. Why would they show a Planet X to kids if it doesn't exist?

You'll have decide for yourselves if it's real or not. I'll just keep waiting until I can see it in the sky for myself. Until then, this is just one more little possible proof that it is out there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb757deca6b9

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosce te ipsum

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Nibiru and Doomsday 2012: Questions and Answers
Following is a list of the most popular “Twenty Questions” organized in a logical succession and answered in some detail. (I just picked # 7-but the whole thing is interesting)

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

7. Can you explain the fact that the area at (5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58") has been blackened out in Google Sky and Microsoft Telescope? People suggest that these have been blackened out because those are the co-ordinates where Nibiru is located at present.

Several people have asked me about this blank rectangle in Orion in Google Sky, which is a presentation of images from the Sloan Digital Survey. This can't be a "hiding place" for Nibiru, since it is a part of the sky that could be seen from almost everywhere on the Earth in the winter of 2007-08 when much of the talk about Nibiru began. That would contradict the claims that Nibiru was hiding behind the Sun or that it could be seen only from the southern hemisphere. But I too was curious about this blank rectangle, so I asked a friend who is a senior scientist at Google. He replied that he "found out that the missing data is due to a processing error in the image stitching program we use to display the Sloan survey images. The team assures me that in the next run through, this will be fixed!"

This is my first attempt to save a picture and post it for viewing. I hope it goes well.

I thought it interesting that I had actually visted this NASA astrobiology site today and now I see it in a thread. I am still not convinced of the existence of Nibiru. However, because of NASA's denial and this page from their website, I lean toward believing they are covering up it's existence. NASA removed this web page a few years ago. This is a NASA kids page. Why would they show a Planet X to kids if it doesn't exist?

You'll have decide for yourselves if it's real or not. I'll just keep waiting until I can see it in the sky for myself. Until then, this is just one more little possible proof that it is out there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb757deca6b9

I can't figure out how to post this from my pictures. Can someone either tell me how or do it for me? I'm just not very knowledgeable on how this can be done...arghhh. Please help. Sorry, I'm learning.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Why don't you prove "them" wrong?

Go outside, look up at Orion. Take a picture.

jw

p.s.: you can't "prove" it because there's nothing odd or "missing" there.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What saddens me is if 2012 comes and goes with no Planet X these people will just bump up the year. etc etc 2015, 2021, now ugh 2032, eh 2039 ughh sorry 2045.

Their have been past dates numerous ones I might add that this thing was suppose to show up. Its still no where to be found..

So to you believers tell me how many times does this so called date have to fall through before you will not believe in it?

I CAN SEE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW 80 YEARS OLD IN THE SHADY ACRES REST HOME DURING ARTS AND CRAFTS TIME.

Hey Ceceil did you know planet X is coming next year 2062? Huh what Bernard>? Oh i remember that isnt that the planet that was coming in 2003 and 2012?

Yeah yeah thats the one!

Bernard you know we have space craft that regularly patrol our solar system now? you know they would have seen it.

NO NO they have but they are covering it up!!!!!

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ncuncfan2006]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Im skeptical, but Ive seen the documents from a University that says there was a professor hired by nasa to find planetX , oddly he died of cancer shortly after completing his study. And I believe the Calendar is wrong, I mean if there going to do this there doing it well, Ive heard were in 1999 right now not 2009? And there does seem to be some proof in the Sumerian Texts of another planet. Something came from above sometime and did something here, how about that aerial Map Showing the coastal outlines around Antartica dated 100's of years, Im skeptical but im not stupid.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ncuncfan2006
What saddens me is if 2012 comes and goes with no Planet X these people will just bump up the year. etc etc 2015, 2021, now ugh 2032, eh 2039 ughh sorry 2045.

Their have been past dates numerous ones I might add that this thing was suppose to show up. Its still no where to be found..

So to you believers tell me how many times does this so called date have to fall through before you will not believe in it?

I CAN SEE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW 80 YEARS OLD IN THE SHADY ACRES REST HOME DURING ARTS AND CRAFTS TIME.

Hey Ceceil did you know planet X is coming next year 2062? Huh what Bernard>? Oh i remember that isnt that the planet that was coming in 2003 and 2012?

Yeah yeah thats the one!

Bernard you know we have space craft that regularly patrol our solar system now? you know they would have seen it.

NO NO they have but they are covering it up!!!!!

if nothing happends in 2012 i will refuse to believe in any catastrophic dates made up by the people.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Rock on! You found Jupiter!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Great Find!!

What gets me is that Nibiru threads are not very heavily moderated!
We can get all kinds of name calling going on and nothing ever happens!
We Nibiurites just get shot down!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i dont get it what is t?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

Some common sense at long last. Thank you Isis.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Im not sure yet if this "planet" exists or even if NASA is tryingt o hide it, but dont you think they'd use something more subtle than a black rectangle?

Any half decent photoshop app will be able to do a better job in a few seconds by "cloning" another clear section of space or even just "smudging" it out....

However the fact it is a black rectangle in the same spot that something was "discovered" especially after there was (last time i looked) another one over the spot HAARP was meant to be located and a few others dotted about the place... no smoke without teh beginning of a fire...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I bet some guy from Google thought it would be funny to "crop" out a space where us looneys think Planet X might be. After all, we see what we want to see- and he's probably at Google Industries laughing his arse off at us.

-OpenOutcome

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I'm still fairly amazed anyone can swallow the theory that an ancient civilization, who thought that the moon and stars were gods, and would cut out their buddies hearts to appease those gods, were yet smart enough to "predict" properly a huge killer dwarf sun flying past in the far future.

It's a myth. A farce. It does not exist. Man.. I can't wait for 2013.

This idiotic comment proves how little you know about anything.

I guess knowledge isn't your strong point.

Don't talk for the ancients until you look like you know something about them....I'd more concerned at judging your own intellegence before you udge other's.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You are right I tried it its just a big black square !!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There seems to be quite a few people who think Nibiru does not exist because of silly reasons. Lets look at them here:

1) You would see it by now with the naked eye.

Says who? If its a brown dwarf, they are very hard to spot even with specialized equipment. They dont shine like stars, and there is not many that have been found.

Brown dwarfs are objects that are too small to burn as stars but are too massive to form in the same way planets do (brown dwarfs range from approximately 10-80 times Jupiter’s mass). Star_inventory In a newly published survey reported at this week's meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Long Beach, California (where I’m enjoying the nice sunny California sunshine!) astronomers conclude that brown dwarfs seem even harder than ever to find in space.

Source

2) NASA would hade done a better job of censoring the picture.

Really? Wouldnt it be really dumb of them to start photoshopping a picture together in the middle of space? If its confirmed to be photoshopped (experts can tell if it is or not), its basically evidence of them tampering with it. Its much better to just have a black square so you can say "oops, its a system glitch" and still have plausible deniability.

3) People said it would arrive in 2003 and it didnt so it doesnt exist.

What makes you think the 2003 sites wasnt disinfo to make people think Nibiru doesnt exist? There has been tons of disinfo for Nibiru. You can see in the videos on the first or second page of this thread to what lengths people have gone to make the youtube nibiru videos hard to find or look like its not real.

There is probably more to say about this, but I wont for now. Just know that there is a lot of disinfo around this issue.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

can some of our australian or chilean readers get pictures of the location?

would be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by creaton91
a few feelings about nibuiru and such

The Nibiruians

[edit on 18-10-2009 by sphinx551]

Hey, those came from my 'cat tarot' cards. Give that back! LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Look at this video.

youtube link

Strange star, right? Almost looks like a pyramid................ and in history there are alot of pyramids, because ??

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

2) NASA would hade done a better job of censoring the picture.

Really? Wouldnt it be really dumb of them to start photoshopping a picture together in the middle of space? If its confirmed to be photoshopped (experts can tell if it is or not), its basically evidence of them tampering with it. Its much better to just have a black square so you can say "oops, its a system glitch" and still have plausible deniability.

There's either something there or there isnt. If someone took a peek up there then it could be confimed whether the black rectangle is there to cover something up or not. And if it was hiding something, then they've pretty much screwed themselves over and it would have the same result as photoshopping would.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join