It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

That's right,
and has been mentioned before. Either way, attention has been drawn to the rectangle and someone will show a pic of the location sometime. So not much use in "covering up" in the first instance. I'm inclined to think it is just a missing piece of a series. See Pauligirl's first post on page 1 of this thread.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosce te ipsum

Originally posted by nosce te ipsum

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Nibiru and Doomsday 2012: Questions and Answers
The team assures me that in the next run through, this will be fixed!"

Next run...huh...whens that 2013...lol

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but there is a way to see what is under the black rectangle according to this website. I tried it out myself and appeared to be the correct image.

Guys, just use Aladin previewer... Set the pointer in the center of the black area and type in the target the same value. You'll get the image and see what's behind the black area. aladin.u-strasbg.fr... Here the complete star from the bottom place of this post. aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

Source:

Re: why is it covered?? black layer hiding something

[edit on 19-10-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Many thanks nonnez for the links.
It looks like the same pic in the seeable areas at Google, but it also makes the video pics different in the detail and apart from the Red object.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Just now wondering if the newly found planet Eris is somewhere near just below the blanked out pic, i'll go and check out Google sky.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

"Just now wondering if the newly found planet Eris is somewhere near just below the blanked out pic, i'll go and check out Google sky."

I believe Eris is nowhere near there. It is at aprox 1h 38m 27s, +5 26' 39.8" .....unless I read it wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
There's either something there or there isnt.

Of course Nibiru is there.
Why would they go through the trouble of censoring it?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

That's right,
and has been mentioned before. Either way, attention has been drawn to the rectangle and someone will show a pic of the location sometime. So not much use in "covering up" in the first instance. I'm inclined to think it is just a missing piece of a series. See Pauligirl's first post on page 1 of this thread.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by smurfy]

Yes Ive read that post, not sure if anyone else has though. And as I said earlier, they've answered questions about it & said the problem will be fixed so its hardly a case of them ignoring the issue and acting in a generally suspicious way.

Although I wonder if there'll be any accusations of photoshopping when its back up and there isnt some insanely large planet/star/ball of cheese there.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
The Other Myth is, that they had to put the Telescope on the South Pole to see Nibiru. Also not true. That was just done so that they have less “light” interference for viewing and the rotation of the poles are less than at the equator. Meaning you can watch an object a lot longer before it goes out of view.

With a powerful enough telescope you can see Nibiru from anywhere because it is right by Orion's Belt. But if the telescope is at the South Pole it is easier. This is why the first pictures surface from the South Pole. I imagine if it is coming closer that in time it will become more visible allowing one to see it even from the equator.

I am highly suspect of the fact that the image from the South Pole was deemed a hoax yet the "official" image from Google Sky is also missing.

Also, either there have been several hoaxes from the South Pole or the dates are wrong. The thread says 2007 but a later post by cosmicstorm (posted on 18-10-2009 @ 11:48 AM) says 2008. Someone please clarify.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My instinct tells me there are stationary colonies around Nibiru, some action around the brown star and this information is being held. What if we discovered that living nearby a brown dwarf, time and aging stopped, hence the Mayan calendar stopping on 21/12/2012 being an alegory that time becomes irrelevent when Planet X is around (timewave 0).

Either this, or something is stirring Nibiru away from our solar system because theres a bomb awaiting Planet X at our Sun

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Without an accurate time/date for the images I'd say the argument is moot.

Nibiru, supposedly, is on the move. If it is supposed to be here by 2012, then I am assuming that it would no longer be in the region of space covered by that particular image.

Its not like NASA/Google/Microsoft are providing a live data feed.

And although I posted an image on the first page of something odd, it was actually zoomed in. Zooming out in worldwide telescope actually shows the complete area blacked out in google earth/sky.

Again, this means nothing without knowing when each of the images were taken.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by newdarkagenow
Utter nonsense ..

Just wait until the day when you see it in the sky and say "Oh crap, it's real after all."

When I first heard of Nibiru I thought it was nonsense as well, and it very well could be. I said the same thing as you, if this thing were to show up I will lol my arse off on one hand. But on the other hand it will be a sad day, considering what it means for all of mankind.

If it is real I doubt it is inhabited by the Annunaki like some say, would'nt it be a very hostile environment and cold? Maybe it is inter-dimensional, and so are the creatures that live on it. But that is a stretch.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
reply to post by smurfy

"Just now wondering if the newly found planet Eris is somewhere near just below the blanked out pic, i'll go and check out Google sky."

I believe Eris is nowhere near there. It is at aprox 1h 38m 27s, +5 26' 39.8" .....unless I read it wrong.

Perhaps I shouid have added,(now we have the missing photo) when the photo was taken.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thats a thing... if people really believe that this things real & is at the very least going to end a few thousand/million people, why the hell would comments be made along the lines of 'Im going to pee my pants laughing when it shows up!'? I dont buy this nibiru thing but if I did I wouldnt be saying stuff like that

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by nonnez
reply to post by smurfy

Perhaps I shouid have added,(now we have the missing photo) when the photo was taken.

Doh! lol yeah I was obviously not thinking at the time......happens once in a while. I Will have to backtrack and look that up.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Yeah, to laugh about that would be downright evil, or at the very least shameful. A poor excuse of a human being that person would be.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I heard on Coast to Coast Am there was this man who knows and seen Planet X or Nibiru and has done many yrs studying the issue .....now he said that we can see the planet now and that its in the constellation Sagittarius something in the effect of look at the Tea kettle shape and look at the spout end of it and just below it we can see it......so i really dont understand how the OP says Google Sky blocked out something near Orion constellation?????

any one can back me up on the Coast to Coast Am show....any one remenber?
They did a play back may be a week in a half ago on that guy......

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The section around 17:38 in that planetxforecast.info video about the mass uploading is funny, its clearly just a spambot program that mass downloads videos and adds an advert but the video author doesn't know about those so suspects its some sort of team.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Alright, this is indeed spooky.

Go to Google Sky and put coordinates -6.01931, -91.5903 and see the big fat black rectangle that covers the place where Nibiru/Planet X would have been.

Actuall not that spooky. When you click on INFRARED in the upper left corner and see the same spot in the infrared spectrum. (TIP - use the slider below the button)
The same goes for MICROWAVE. When you push this button and use the slider you will see the same area in that spectrum.

Both INFRARED and MICROWAVE show the area that is missing from the VISIBLE SPECTRUM. So, can there possibly be something hidden there?

The black square is probably a software bug or something in the imagery Google get from NASA....

...but on the other hand, NASA has a good reputation for PHOTOSHOPPING all of their images, so if they really wanted to hide something in the sky, all they had to do was to do some of their Magic-Hollywood-Image-Cloning-And-Editing.
The best place to hide something is in plain sight and not behind a square of missing data. Look elsewhere..... Something is definately buried somewhere. They ain't NASA if they doesn't hide anything...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i believe this is the part of space referred to

it isn't blocked on m$ worldwide telescope
www.worldwidetelescope.org...

press view shortcut on top left corner to zoom to position.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join