It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

So what. They still reflect light. Jupiter reflects like and its a pint sized version of a brown dwarf.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

If the powers that be really wanted to cover something up, hacking a google account and posting it was a hoax in order to herd all of the retarded cattle who would believe it, would be very very easy.

Everything you can read/find or hear from a "scientist" could be considered as much of a hoax or lie to keep the truth under wraps.

However, you can't cover up the fact that this planet/star is part of several major ancient civilizations and religions. I'd trust the data that is thousands of years old vs the BS we are fed by the people in control today.

The same powers half of the "non-believers" are pissing and moaning about because of the lack of positive control...

Believe the lying thieves that run the world, or believe the people from the past that clearly had much more of an understanding of this planet then we will.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cross8712

So how do you know that "this planet/star is part of several major ancient civilizations and religions." You don't do you? You did not read the original texts did you? You have to trust someone like Sitchin to do the translations and readings for you.

So now you believe the "lying thieves" that write the garbage such as Velikovsky, Sitchin, Ickes, von Daniken, ...

You really have no idea about the veracity of the data that is "thousands of years old".

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Cross8712

So how do you know that "this planet/star is part of several major ancient civilizations and religions." You don't do you? You did not read the original texts did you? You have to trust someone like Sitchin to do the translations and readings for you.

So now you believe the "lying thieves" that write the garbage such as Velikovsky, Sitchin, Ickes, von Daniken, ...

You really have no idea about the veracity of the data that is "thousands of years old".

No, you don't.

I also trust the ancient tablets and pictures of drawings made by the ancients who lived after the event. But hey keep on believing that nothing is going to happen and then one day all the elites (3 of them) will be gone into hiding. Just look at the denver airport and it has started to be built back in '94 and still being built. Most of it is underground and it only takes about 3 to 4 years to build one.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Right. So you have no idea what was written thousands of years ago. In fact you probably have no idea that these early writings did not use prose. Sentences and stories were not written for over a thousand years.

Please buy a ticket to the Denver underground. Maybe the Y2K extremists are there waiting along with the 2003 losers that saw disaster as well. Enjoy.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ever heard the saying "Its a small world"? Its strange the way things just seem to line up some times. The things I believe make me think I might be crazy sometimes lol.

Way before I ever got into this whole nibiru stuff, I have always been drawn to certain things... First off, I've always been drawn to orions belt, the 3 stars in a line is significant to be, since I've also always been drawn to the numbers 3, 33, and 333. If you know anything about the free masons, 33 is the highest rank. I've also always been drawn to archaeology and especially the tale of Atlantis.

Now what does this have to do with anything? Well, if you do some research, Google, wiki, youtube, and so on, you can find alot of information about Stonehenge, which was built in 3 parts. Here is a quote from another website.

"Most scientists agree on the modern theory that three tribes built Stonehenge at three separate times. In approximately 3000 B.C., it is believe the first people to work on the site were Neolithic agrarians."

More with the 3's

3 tribes, 3 parts, started in 3000 bc lol, I am nuts, I'm sure of it :X

Also, Stonehenge points to the same exact date as the mayans calendar, except in reverse, and is aligned perfectly with the stars. Now its hard for me to believe that these ancient people could move these multi-ton stones with no machinery, and get them to line up perfectly. Its also no coincidence that it is the same as the Mayan calendar but in reverse. It is a clock, counting down to a certain date. Now way back when, do you suppose maybe the Mayans used their cell phones and told the tribes who built Stonehenge how to do it? How do they get the same exact clock counting the same exact date in two different spots in the world very far apart?

I always wondered if when Stonehenge's clock finally counts down to those last couple of days, if maybe some sort of star-gate or something may open up. Or maybe its just a doomsday clock, counting backwards until our time here runs out? I hate that thought and more prefer to believe the story of the anunnaki. So many ancient pictures and writings depict the same beings. Different cultures in different parts of the world all depict the same life forms coming here.

December is the 12th month. 1 + 2 = 3. The 21st is again 2 + 1 = 3. And the 12th year of the 21st century... that's again 1 + 2 = 3 and 2 + 1 = 3... very similar to the numbers associated with Stonehenge.

If you take a clock, not digital but standard circle, and draw lines across from number to number, it does very similar things, and its funny that the beginning and end of the clock is 12. 1 + 2 = 3... a line from 1 to 5 is 6, from 2 to 4 is 6, and then you're left with a 3. a line from 11 to 7 is 18 which in turn is 9. 10 to 8 is the same, and you're left with a 9. a line from 9 to 3 is 12, again is reduces to 3. a now instead of vertical, lets do horizontal. starting from the top... 12 = 3... 11 to 1 = 12, 10 to 2 is 12, 9 to 3, 8 to 4, 7 to 5, all come to 12.. and left with a 6 at the bottom. This clock pattern of 3's 6's and 9's is very symbolic, compare it to an above ground shot of Stonehenge and post what you think it means.. I haven't figured out exactly what all of these things mean, I'm still working on it, but there are clues hidden in this world, lots of em... Never stop the search for enlightenment.

BTW, I was born in 1983, strange huh? Same year IRAS discovered nibiru. My birthday is nov 2, 1983. IRAS ran out of juice on November 22, 1983.

BTW 1 + 9 + 8 + 3 = 21.. 2 + 1 = 3... 1983 is again with the 3s...

November 22nd, that's 11/22, 11 + 22 = ?? 33!

I got lots more but I'm running out of room lol.. Again, All of this shyt, the clock, Stonehenge, the things I've always been mysteriously drawn to, those things all came before I ever even heard of nibiru or anunnaki... (The illumined ones, or Illuminati, or shining ones)

Thanks for reading, plz respond. I gotta stop typing now, there's only 3 chrs left.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There's a thin line between insanity and genius.. Are there any people who are either smart enough or insane enough to follow what I"m saying?

All the answers are here, we just have to search for them, and then figure out how to make sense of them. I still haven't made sense of the weird stuff in my life.

I know most of what I said is not scientific proof of Nibiru, but its very strange, and I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people have seen the same or similar things in their lives, most of em prolly don't wanna sound crazy, but me? I don't really care lol, I don't think I'm crazy. When I was a kid, I was actually in the top 3% of the state for my tests, had a very high IQ. Keep in mind, IQ isn't your amount of knowledge, but your ability to understand and piece things together, your logic basically. I haven't done an IQ test as an adult, because the ones online are stupid, most of them test you on knowledge, and that has nothing to do with your IQ. Anyways, I just figure maybe since I have a gift with putting things together, that's why I am seeing all of these different things that are all tied together in one way or another. Its just like the music I compose. A chord is a beautiful sound, made from the 1st, 3rd, and 5th note in whatever scale you choose. 1, 2, 3 and 3, 4, 5. Numerology is in everything, almost some sort of code to decipher.

This is a clip from Decoz Numerology, I input a couple of things i found interesting.

"The Base Vibration in "Anunnaki" is one of the most powerful and impressive that any set
of base vibrations can produce. It reflects extraordinary drive and determination. It is
ambitious, highly competitive, and ruthless in its pursuit of goals. It represents authority,
leadership, and an uncompromising desire to win. This Base Vibration radiates
confidence and effectiveness. The influence of the base vibrations in "Anunnaki" will
attract some of the strongest and most confident people, but at the same time, it will push
away pretty much anyone else. "

"The Base Vibration in "Nibiru" radiates mystery and a search for knowledge and wisdom.
There is a distinctly spiritual tone that makes people curious. It reflects intelligence,
seriousness, but also independence and self-sufficiency. The base vibrations make
"Nibiru" seem alien, hard to get to know, and withdrawn. To many, they also deliver a
sense of aristocracy and arrogance.
The Base Vibration in "Nibiru" draws respect, even admiration. However, it does not invite
people to interact."

I don't feel the need to tell you my last name, so I'll bleep it out in this part.

"The vowels in "******" add a sense of seriousness to the Dominant Impression:
knowledge, study, research, wisdom, intellectual depth, spiritual search, and an
abhorrence of all things shallow and superficial. There is a sense of revelation, of seeing
beneath the surface of things, of well thought-out opinions, of careful judgments, and, above all, of a need for perfection - clearly, compromise is never an option. For many people, the vowels make the name "******" seem cool and aloof. For others, it offers hope, a ray of light in a world of ignorance. The vowels make "******" seem impersonal and introvert, but also precious and worthy of one’s devotion. There is a
sense of isolation for some, a powerful sense of belonging for others.
"

This is very true, and know that I've gone over this same information probably thousands of times, just trying to get a perfectly clear picture, and connect all the lines, from one clue to the next... Don't be ignorant, something is defiantly going on. There are facts to back it up, and also lots of coincidences with one of the most important numbers in the universe, 3, the number of the holy trinity, and the number that represents all of the hidden secrets of the universe.

And btw, I know I'm no where near the smartest guy in the world lol, but I do put things togather well.. Idiot-Savant maybe lmao

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You have to rely on translations for the written texts and what-not, that part I agree with, but the pictures explain themselves. The general interpretation of the ancient pictures found in tombs and pyramids and on pottery and tablets and on walls and ceilings, and made with broken pieces of stone, like mosaic tile, those things are all pretty much interpreted in a very similar way, and seems to match up with the translations provided by those you named. Just food for thought. I don't see why so many of the pictures show things flying in the air, like satellites and some appear to be flying discs and many of them depict the Anunnaki coming to interact with us.

If the Anunnaki did alter the DNA of homonoids, which is what the big foot, Sasquatch, and a couple others were derived from, that would defiantly explain the whole missing link which still hasn't been solved. It's not that far fetched to think that an advanced civilization from another planet could have the ability to alter DNA, this is something that we are actually able to do at this point, still not to the level that they could. We were made in the likeness of them, and to serve some purpose. The ancient symbol for medicine is 2 snakes wrapped around a stick, the snakes are perfectly intertwined to form a double helix, which is what our DNA looks like. You see this medicine sign a lot in ancient pictures, now how could they have any clue, way back then, what a double helix looked like? It's actually still a sign used to represent modern medicine. Do a Google image search and see for yourself.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just a Debunking idea.. One of the easiest ways to warp and create a hoax idea is to find something that is missing/not complete and then turn it around... I could have found the uncomplete image box on google then turned around and said but ohhh this is suppose to be the location of blah blah blah.. somethings up! Then curiosity and misinformed/unresearched ideas from people start spewing.. and bam a 200 reply thread with zero intelligent responces.

-added.. and no offense to the OP about the info he posted, I'm just saying that nothing has been presented as a solution towards his post. google isnt the only map of that location....

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Xagathorn]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole Minor

The images shown that are supposed to be flying machines are repaired hieroglyphics, nothing more.

Also the ancient symbol for medicine is a single snake, not the double stake.
Caduceus - wikipedia

The caduceus is sometimes erroneously used as a symbol for medicine, especially in North America, due to confusion with the traditional medical symbol, the rod of Asclepius, which has only a single snake and no wings.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Cole Minor

The images shown that are supposed to be flying machines are repaired hieroglyphics, nothing more.

That is simply an opinion, and not based on facts! What is funny about that opinion is, we are told not to believe our own lying eyes... that what our eyes and personal experiences demands... are not true, our eyes are lying to us... instead we are told those things are nothing more then hieroglyphs on top of hieroglyphs… that just happen to resemble helicopters, boats, perhaps submarines and flying aircraft... Not to mention what was destroyed? Why are parts of that "story" destroyed, and who destroyed it??? Now, I've read their stories, but that doesn't mean just because some in academia tells us that it is what we should all believe, that that is what the truth is. They have zero evidence that proves their opinion is true... There are areas that seem to have graffiti on them, because of that, they believe they can then claim those hieroglyphs are nothing but graffiti, or written over stories as well… How damn convenient…

Take for example the flying "bugs" found in Peru. That is what they were named in the 1800's, before planes, academia back then had zero concept of planes... And even now, planes exist all over the damn place, yet the name given to those devices (bugs) still sticks today... even though there have been models built of those "bugs" and they flew... They are balanced enough for flight... some say they are perfectly balanced... But we are told we shouldn't believe that either!

And when in the hell did wikipedia become a trusted source here on ATS or anywhere else for that matter?

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 9-5-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
hmmm.... I'm wondering... Did God make aliens, and aliens made us, and if so, does that mean that God made us through the aliens or are the aliens our God lmao i should really stop smokin so much

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

You have posted an opinion base on pareidolia. The damage you now supposed must have been purposeful. You asked "who destroyed it?"

They have zero evidence that proves their opinion is true...

Actually here is very good evidence. It is the belief that these are modern looking devices that have zero evidence.
1. These appear on one single panel in one temple and no where else
2. There is clear and obvious damage to that paneland others
3. It is still possible to read the text - this is prose not a collection of images

The images in question come from the Osiris Temple at Abydos.
Pharoah's Helicopter?

The glyphs are a result of both erosion of the stone surface (evident elsewhere in the temple) and the process of filling in and re-carving the stone to replace some of the original hieroglyphics. The technical term for such a surface that has been written on more than once is a palimpsest. The usurping and modifying of inscriptions was common in ancient Egypt throughout its history. The Abydos glyph was modified at least once in antiquity, and perhaps twice. Some of the filling has fallen out in places where the older and the newer inscriptions overlap, and the result is unique and odd-looking.

If the ancient Egyptians had vehicles such as helicopters, submarines, and jet airplanes, one would expect to find some evidence of this other than in a single inscription on the lintel of a single temple.

And when in the hell did wikipedia become a trusted source here on ATS or anywhere else for that matter?

I see you don't point to a particular problem. I see you offered no supporting information little bunny.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Actually here is very good evidence. It is the belief that these are modern looking devices that have zero evidence.

And I strongly disagree... I don't believe they have anything other then opinions, and I have seen nothing, or read anything that I makes me believe their opinions are any stronger then anyone else. Just because you put weight behind their OPINIONS means nothing, nothing except to you, but you are in the same category and hold the same weight as their opinions.

If the ancient Egyptians had vehicles such as helicopters, submarines, and jet airplanes, one would expect to find some evidence of this other than in a single inscription on the lintel of a single temple.

You mean like toy wooden bird planes and bird/bug planes made of gold that was created hundreds or even thousands of years after that temple was built… and the other flying things/toys have been found in temples halfway around the world and all over the world… Or perhaps Ramus was trying to cover up the truth about the culture that actually built the great pyramids at Giza, and because of that, the evidence that they existed thousands of years before his time is now gone… The opinions on what the truth is are endless

But according to you, only your opinions are the right ones… to you, there are no other answers and anyone who suggests such a thing are stupid, liars, and whatever else you have called people within this thread… And I suppose Ancient Egyptians never used electricity or light bulbs…

Regarding the storyline of the helicopters… The story is not complete.

I see you don't point to a particular problem. I see you offered no supporting information little bunny.

To what opinions, why in the hell would I want to argue opinions within this thread? IF we were talking about this issue under a thread entitled Abydos, then perhaps we would have a long drawn out discussion instead of this little tid-4-tat nonsense.

And for the love of god man, study the issue about wikipedia… holy crap its shows you’re a total ATS noOb!

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A single panel in a single place where the text can be read is supposed to be what? And the panel was shown to be incomplete in the web page I posted. So thanks for supporting my position.

But according to you, only your opinions are the right ones… to you, there are no other answers and anyone who suggests such a thing are stupid, liars, and whatever else you have called people within this thread

I think you need to calm down and stop the ranting. Quite putting words in people mouths. Get off the straw man arguments and provide evidence.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm not putting words into your mouth, I'm repeating what your saying, and thanks for supporting you? Whatever! You haven't done anything but post links and then call people a liar... as far as I know you have never done anything other then post other people's opinions and then call everyone who doesn't agrees with you or your sources horrible names.

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I again that you for posting information in support of the damaged panels and showing how the hieroglyphics come from a single panel. That was good sleuthing to support the palimpsest reason for the shapes that are seen.

Please stop the straw man arguments and instead post evidence in support of your position.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

I honestly don't get your true ''motive'' in posting in these threads on such a consistent basis, so I'll ask - what IS your motive, if anything?

Why are you so seemingly bent on trying to disprove all the other theories involved in this topic? Do you have a reason other than to show people that what they think is wrong, and what you think is right (or better yet, their sources are wrong, your sources are right)?

Don't you have better things to do with your time than to actively dispute something on a conspiracy forum that you don't believe in over and over and over and over and over and over again?

At this point, it is more then crystal clear that you don't believe that there is any real evidence whatsoever to support any of these theories - we get it, and I think we all got it the five-hundredth time that you got your message across.

You wanna know what we still don't get, though? The fact that you're still here, posting in this sub-forum. Get the picture?

Cheers.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Thanks for the pleasant post. I appreciate your interest.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Several people have asked about this blank rectangle in Orion in Google Sky, which is a presentation of images from the Sloan Digital Survey. This can’t be a “hiding place” for Nibiru, since it is a part of the sky that could be seen from almost everywhere on the Earth in the winter of 2007-08 when much of the talk about Nibiru began. That would contradict the claims that Nibiru was hiding behind the Sun or that it could be seen only from the southern hemisphere. But I too was curious about this blank rectangle, so I asked a friend who is a senior scientist at Google. He replied that he “found out that the missing data is due to a processing error in the image stitching program we use to display the Sloan survey images.

Next.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join