It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fetidchimp
i believe this is the part of space referred to
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb1002c688cb.jpg[/atsimg]

it isn't blocked on m$ worldwide telescope
www.worldwidetelescope.org...

press view shortcut on top left corner to zoom to position.

Now the question is:
Is that Nibiru or just a regular star?
Even if it is a regular star, why would Google cover it up in Google Sky?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Oh i thought Nibiru was either a planet or a dark star thats neither

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How did planet X go from a planet to a brown dwarf? It seems like since noone is able to see it the supporters of the story changed it to a brown dwarf all of a sudden to explain it being unseeable.

So people cant even get if its a planet or brown dwarf straight! It started out as a planet according to Stichen now all of a sudden its a brown dwarf.

Someone what the hell is Nibiru!!! lol

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by fetidchimp
i believe this is the part of space referred to
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb1002c688cb.jpg[/atsimg]

it isn't blocked on m$ worldwide telescope
www.worldwidetelescope.org...

press view shortcut on top left corner to zoom to position.

Now the question is:
Is that Nibiru or just a regular star?
Even if it is a regular star, why would Google cover it up in Google Sky?

Oh sweet baby jesus..

". Can you explain the fact that the area at (5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58") has been blackened out in Google Sky and Microsoft Telescope? People suggest that these have been blackened out because those are the co-ordinates where Nibiru is located at present.

Several people have asked me about this blank rectangle in Orion in Google Sky, which is a presentation of images from the Sloan Digital Survey. This can't be a "hiding place" for Nibiru, since it is a part of the sky that could be seen from almost everywhere on the Earth in the winter of 2007-08 when much of the talk about Nibiru began. That would contradict the claims that Nibiru was hiding behind the Sun or that it could be seen only from the southern hemisphere. But I too was curious about this blank rectangle, so I asked a friend who is a senior scientist at Google. He replied that he "found out that the missing data is due to a processing error in the image stitching program we use to display the Sloan survey images. The team assures me that in the next run through, this will be fixed!"

The link to the source is on the first page.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Is that Orion's Belt in the top-right corner? If it is then the object has moved. In your picture the object is east of where it is on Google Sky. What are the coordinates because my Mac doesn't run Windows programs.

EDIT: I copied the link, and it comes up as:
www.worldwidetelescope.org... a%3d5.89165962044639%26dec%3d-6.25282906848431%26zoom%3d2.65152078622115%26wtml%3dtrue

I BELIEVE THIS TRANSLATES TO:
5.89165962044639, 6.25282906848431, 2.65152078622115

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those coordinates do not match up with anything even close as those on Google Sky (-6.01931, -91.5903).

[edit on 20-10-2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

You are assuming that because it is supposed to arrive in 2012 that if you can't see it yet that it doesn't exist. In fact, it could simply be too far away to see yet because it will NOT arrive in 2012 but at a later date.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo

You are assuming that because it is supposed to arrive in 2012 that if you can't see it yet that it doesn't exist. In fact, it could simply be too far away to see yet because it will NOT arrive in 2012 but at a later date.

Ive not assumed anything of the sort, only stating that I dont believe there's some underhand reason for there being a blocked out area on google sky.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallenearth

Oh i thought Nibiru was either a planet or a dark star thats neither

Nibiru is a planet that's orbiting a black dwarf or another star.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

If its orbiting another star, then we dont need to worry about it .. It is LIGHT YEARS away

Yay! Well done

~shakes his head~

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by loctite
Look at this video.

youtube link

Strange star, right? Almost looks like a pyramid................ and in history there are alot of pyramids, because ??

because it's out of focus.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Thank you very much for taking the time and energy to submit this post. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fallenearth

I'm no astronomer but as far as I understand Nibiru (along with six other bodies) is a planet that orbits around the brown dwarf.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by skem64

Thank you very much for taking the time and energy to submit this post. Very interesting indeed.

You are welcome.

There is a lot of skeptics that will get pretty surprised in the next two years I think. There is so much circumstantial evidence of this thing coming that there is no way its just "made up". We live in a culture right now where there is a lot of liars.

But the ancient mayas did not lie. It was a completely different culture. They were proud of what they knew. What they said was correct. They may not have knew of all the planets in the solar system, but they didnt claim to either. What they claimed was correct and they claimed this thing would come at this time.

I believe them. Many will not. It doesnt matter because I think within the next few years, it will become very obvious that its affecting Earth.

But I could be wrong. We will see. There is still time. But keep up on current events...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Nibiru and Doomsday 2012: Questions and Answers
Following is a list of the most popular “Twenty Questions” organized in a logical succession and answered in some detail. (I just picked # 7-but the whole thing is interesting)

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

7. Can you explain the fact that the area at (5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58") has been blackened out in Google Sky and Microsoft Telescope? People suggest that these have been blackened out because those are the co-ordinates where Nibiru is located at present.

Several people have asked me about this blank rectangle in Orion in Google Sky, which is a presentation of images from the Sloan Digital Survey. This can't be a "hiding place" for Nibiru, since it is a part of the sky that could be seen from almost everywhere on the Earth in the winter of 2007-08 when much of the talk about Nibiru began. That would contradict the claims that Nibiru was hiding behind the Sun or that it could be seen only from the southern hemisphere. But I too was curious about this blank rectangle, so I asked a friend who is a senior scientist at Google. He replied that he "found out that the missing data is due to a processing error in the image stitching program we use to display the Sloan survey images. The team assures me that in the next run through, this will be fixed!"

First, I wonder if this "processing error" has been fixed yet?

Secondly, I think it is a nice comfortable coincidence this "error" covered the area where Nibiru is allegedly located.

I cut this from Dr. Robert Harrington's obituary (by NASA)...

Considerations on the stability of the solar system led Bob to collaborate with T.C. Van Flandern in studies of the dynamical evolution of its satellites, and to an eventual search for "Planet X", conjectured to lie beyond Pluto and to be responsible for small, unexplained, residuals in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune. Late in his career Bob seemed quite skeptical of such an object, however. Nevertheless, the program instituted at Flagstaff to photograph the outer planets and their satellites led to the spectacular discovery in 1978, by J.W. Christy, of Pluto's satellite. Bob's inspired guess that the period of revolution matched the already known period of light variation resulted in rapid determination of the orbital elements, and hence the mass of both planet and satellite.

I also cut this from another site...

It is interesting that Harrington dispatched an appropriate telescope to Black Birch, New Zealand to get a visual confirmation, based on the data leading to the expectation that it would be below the ecliptic in the southern skies at this point in its orbit. On Harrington's early death the scope was immediately called back --- as one observer noted, “almost before he was cold”.

My point is...considering my second cut and paste, it does not appear that Dr. Harrington lost interest in the search for Planet X.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hi,

I wasn't aware the Mayans knew of Nibiru. Can you give a link as to where they mention a Planet X?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by skem64

Hi,

I wasn't aware the Mayans knew of Nibiru. Can you give a link as to where they mention a Planet X?

Thats another thing... you'd expect if the mayans (who were obviously quite advanced) knew the world was going to end in 2012, they would have a fair amount written about it, not simply just end the calander.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have been watching Orion's Belt very closely this past week at night in regards to Nibiru's speculated position. I cannot see anything and I know I am looking in the right place according to Google Sky. Consequently, I am concluding that the videos of Nibiru taken are fake. Furthermore, I doubt it even exists if I can't see it yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait

The fastest recorded object in space, a meteor has been recorded as traveling 160,000 mph. To put that into Prospective with the speed of light, which is 186,000 Miles per second. Meaning light will travel 70 times faster than the fastest object in space.

Your math is a lot off. Light is more like 4185 times faster...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

From what I understand The Mayans did not predict the end of the world, they made a calender that was timed to the sun passing through the constellations. This passage or journey is caused by, the earths tilt and the way it wobbles on it's axis. It is regular as clockwork and takes 25,800yrs to return to the same place in the skies. In the same way a person may write a reminder for the future in his or her diary, The Mayans marked their calender right up to the end of the Sun's present journey. They called the next cycle The Sixth Sun. So you see, they did not predict the end of the world.

This video will explain it much better than I can. The link will take you to Chris Valantines home page. From the list on the left, click on Mayan Calender. It's intesting.

As a bonus, if you wait a moment before you click on The Mayan Calender, there's a nice little song by Bob Schnieder. :-)

www.chrisvalentines.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Many amatuer astronomers can produce pro quality results and have very serious pieces of kit see this link and scroll down to see the telescope!

www.amateurastronomy.com...

When amatuers can produce images like these see link below

NIBIRU is BS! just deal with it!

www.licha.de...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join