It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Oh, good job, but do you know about all the hype surrounding it. . .and this thing really is? what it is, it is a NWO moveing in. . . .Or Maybe . . .NWH new world hope to stop the new world order. . .I Think wisdom is the key and awareness is the key chain and knowladge is the lock.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Do you think Annunaki really exist?

I believe there is a possibility that they do exist, from what I have read and researched. I cannot say that they positively do exist, as that would take more evidence.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

And there I was thinking Wormwood was Nibiru Doh!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I really hope the Anunnaki do come and solve this messed up world.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't know how someone else could solve our problems for us, if we can't do it ourselves.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Nicely put together.

The only fly in the proverbial ointment though, is that Nibiru may be emitting light in the IR or other bands we cannot directly see with our eyes.

Even with an average telescope, you'll not see the light from an IR body.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah ya might just start seeing allot things of controversy disappearing, I just read on another post climate stuff was erased from the internet. So who knows what else will go next. Man I sure hope a comet hits this planet soon.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi ,

Sorry if a repost

I found this website commenting on nibiru and humans and a messenger .

Would like to know for ATS members on the likelihood of trueness of this and if anyone else has contact with the messenger mentioned here?

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Strangely, in the video posted by the OP, there is no image of Googly Sky with the "Planet X" showing. The guy is viewing an image of the supposed "Planet X" with Picture & Fax Viewer, which means that what we see is not an image from Google Sky.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by user22009

theres always an angle, that sites angle is book sales. and if you hurry, you can save $25!

its bull plop, if there was an important message from sky people it would be available for all to hear at no cost.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was listening to george noory on youtube and they mention planetX being visiable from the tip of sagittarius, well I found something very interesting when I was looking around that area... they call it a super nova. but who really knows

go to RA: 17h48m45s
DEC: -27:10:00

crossfade the images and you will notice a slight difference in the stars around it and you will also notice that the image seems to be squared.... seems like a disinformation attempt... but maybe not

I saw this in microsoft worldwide telescope... but couldn't see it in google sky.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I wonder , I read somewhere on ATS that our bright scientist are claiming that they have found a dark matter galaxy tat we can't see becuse , well it is dark matter
. So umm if there are dark matter galaxies (
) then maybe Wormwood is a dark matter planet

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Thill]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

It is. It's a brown dwarf - emits no light.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe Nibiru may not be real?
That it could be used for false flag operation?
Think about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe Nibiru may not be real?
That it could be used for false flag operation?
Think about it.

did you think that through b4 u posted?

So, lets see...

the government is going to false flag a national disaster that almost kills the entire planet to get people to give up their rights. Only, after everyone gives up their rights Nibiru never hits or does anything and everyone will forget about it?

There comes a point where you can't underestimate the average guys stupidity.
And if that was their plan, they would already announce it.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Interesting, but it does leave us with a few Questions.

I debunk Nibiru for two reasons, Firstly the guy who said it’ll come close to earth on a certain date, around 2007, if I’m not mistaken he said it would come into view in 2003. -It never happened, so now they have just changed the date to 2012. “Great Scientific evidence”.

Nibiru did fly through the solar sytem in 2003. It was twice the size of jupiter, and it caused massive solar flares from the sun. NASA called it a comet. The comets name was NEAT. They never told the media about it because they know that this so called comet is coming back. It is in a sling shot orbit around the sun, it was moving very very fast, it is in the process of turning around for its return trip through the solar system. Look up binary star systems. They speed up as they get closer. Nibiru AKA Comet NEAT, is going to come back through our solar system in dec 2012. It was visible from earth, back in feb 2003. You can find images of it here sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

and here

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

Start at the bottom of that page and look at each pic. This pics are taken directly from NASA. A comet twice the size of jupiter passed through our solar system, and you guys have no idea. That's how much of a secret this is. Google NEAT COMET if you don't believe me. People captured pictures of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Yog-Sothoth

That would take some evidence, as there currently is no evidence for their existence. There is as much evidence they exist as Harry Potter.

reply to post by SquirrelNutz

They still emit lots of heat, and can still reflect a lot of light. If one was anywhere near us, we'd be able to detect it very easily.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
I am so sick and tired of stuff like this happening. Government secrecy, hidden agenda, misinfo, disinfo, trickery, sorcery, wtf! Just tell us the truth and stop hiding, lying, being delusional. This is the reason why we can't trust our government or anyone in it point blank period.

BS Our government is full of lies. Just look at the JFK assassination and skull and bones. We are expendable.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Originally posted by SharkBait
Interesting, but it does leave us with a few Questions.

I debunk Nibiru for two reasons, Firstly the guy who said it’ll come close to earth on a certain date, around 2007, if I’m not mistaken he said it would come into view in 2003. -It never happened, so now they have just changed the date to 2012. “Great Scientific evidence”.

Nibiru did fly through the solar sytem in 2003. It was twice the size of jupiter, and it caused massive solar flares from the sun. NASA called it a comet. The comets name was NEAT. They never told the media about it because they know that this so called comet is coming back. It is in a sling shot orbit around the sun, it was moving very very fast, it is in the process of turning around for its return trip through the solar system. Look up binary star systems. They speed up as they get closer. Nibiru AKA Comet NEAT, is going to come back through our solar system in dec 2012. It was visible from earth, back in feb 2003. You can find images of it here sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

and here

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

Start at the bottom of that page and look at each pic. This pics are taken directly from NASA. A comet twice the size of jupiter passed through our solar system, and you guys have no idea. That's how much of a secret this is. Google NEAT COMET if you don't believe me. People captured pictures of it.

Sorry don't buy that for a second.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

The comet NEAT may have had a large coma, but the nucleus is small - only tens of miles of across. Comet NEAT is not on its way back to earth soon. In about 32000 years it will return. Please check your facts.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join