It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is more circumstantial evidence for the existence of Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood.

In the exact spot that it was spotted in 2007 by the South Pole Telescope, there is now a black cropped out rectangle on Google Earth Sky. Its images is from 2007. You can verify this by yourself.

The coordinates are: 5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 58.

Enjoy.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Interesting stuff...

I looked at the same co-ords using MS WorldWide telescope and found something weird there, but it doesn't match your original/source images.

I hope I entered the co-ords right when looking it up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba284cf4dd5d.png[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This has been talked about before. The two different programs use different methods of blocking. In a third type they didnt make the block large enough and you could make out the edges of something.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
VERY interesting! S & F !
------------------------------
------------------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

Google Sky uses data from NASA operated Space Telescope Science Institute.

Microsoft Worldwide Telescope also uses data from NASA:

NASA coordinated with Microsoft to make images from its portfolio of astronomical and planetary content available through WorldWide Telescope, including images from NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope, NASA’s Spitzer Space Telescope and NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory.

Source

So if NASA censors the source data, all applications using their data will have some kind of anomaly at this spot.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
considering the guy who hoaxed the 2007 south pole telescope pics (and admited to them here and on his youtube account).

are you really sure?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
are you really sure?

Question should be - are you?

Dont let my opinion influence yours.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Interesting, but it does leave us with a few Questions.

I debunk Nibiru for two reasons, Firstly the guy who said it’ll come close to earth on a certain date, around 2007, if I’m not mistaken he said it would come into view in 2003. -It never happened, so now they have just changed the date to 2012. “Great Scientific evidence”.

The other thing is Mathematics. The speed with which an object “of that Proposed size” would travel in space. It Is said that we should start feeling the effects from Nibiru late 2009-we there already- through 2012, with the climax being the worst on Dec 21 –2012.

If this would be true you could most likely be able to see Nibiru now with the naked eye (if its glowing)and not need a Telescope.

Speed facts:

The nearest thing glowing is the nearest star (besides our sun) is 4.24 light-years from earth. This means light traveling at the speed of light (186,000 Miles per second) will reach us in 4.24 Years. (We can see stars with our own eyes, we don’t need NASA telescopes.)

The fastest recorded object in space, a meteor has been recorded as traveling 160,000 mph. To put that into Prospective with the speed of light, which is 186,000 Miles per second. Meaning light will travel 70 times faster than the fastest object in space.

So lets say the nearest Star is moving towards Earth at 160,000 mph, that will be 70x4. = 280 years. (exact calculations not used)

I know you going to say that there is closer objects than the nearest star- Well have a look at the picture-Bright shinning star like thing.? Not a Brown Dwarf that we cannot see. If Nibiru is supposed to be so Big to interfere with Earth, we should be able to Spot it.

The Other Myth is, that they had to put the Telescope on the South Pole to see Nibiru. Also not true. That was just done so that they have less “light” interference for viewing and the rotation of the poles are less than at the equator. Meaning you can watch an object a lot longer before it goes out of view. Nasa have telescopes in Space, If Nibiru was really there and a threat, they would have moved their Telescopes in space towards it, or built a new one and launched it towards that area and not built a limited land based one.

Nibiru’s hiding behind the Sun and we cannot see it. Astronomy 101. The Earth’s spinning on its own axis. One total spin is 24hours. At the same time Earth is moving around the Sun, that takes 365 days. Today we cannot see on the other side of the Sun, but in 6 months well be on the other side of the sun.

If Nibiru was rotating at the perfect aligned speed of Earth and was always out of sight behind sun, Sure that’s possible, but then it could not then be coming closer. Because then the angle of approach would not be a perfect circle to say out of our view and no matter what speed you travel we’ll get to see it at some point. Especially if its so big. Then if we launch a telescope in the opposite direction to which way the Earth is tuning, In 6 months the telescope would be on the other side of the sun out of our view, but in the view of anything moving in perfect Alignment with Earth and always out of view.

So what they hiding. –Nothing, they just playing with you. We’ll not Nibiru anyway. If they have seen another Planet or star system, its so far away that its of no interest. If it was closer like I said we could see it with our own eyes or with a half decent Telescope and not need Nasa. So if you cannot see it with a telescope then its too far out to worry about and would never reach earth for about another 280 years. Which would then put the whole 2012 Nibiru thing a Noax and in 2292 they can worry about it.

I think its just a few Clowns paying games. Hey guys lets cut out this piece of the sky and pretend to be hiding something, Then get the before and after picture released and watch the Conspiracy theorists go to work. Ha ha ha ha –big joke.

The only thing I’ve read that will fall on Earth one day is a Star the Bible calls Wormwood! Don’t know if that’s even an actual Star or not !

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nibiru and Doomsday 2012: Questions and Answers
Following is a list of the most popular “Twenty Questions” organized in a logical succession and answered in some detail. (I just picked # 7-but the whole thing is interesting)

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

7. Can you explain the fact that the area at (5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58") has been blackened out in Google Sky and Microsoft Telescope? People suggest that these have been blackened out because those are the co-ordinates where Nibiru is located at present.

Several people have asked me about this blank rectangle in Orion in Google Sky, which is a presentation of images from the Sloan Digital Survey. This can't be a "hiding place" for Nibiru, since it is a part of the sky that could be seen from almost everywhere on the Earth in the winter of 2007-08 when much of the talk about Nibiru began. That would contradict the claims that Nibiru was hiding behind the Sun or that it could be seen only from the southern hemisphere. But I too was curious about this blank rectangle, so I asked a friend who is a senior scientist at Google. He replied that he "found out that the missing data is due to a processing error in the image stitching program we use to display the Sloan survey images. The team assures me that in the next run through, this will be fixed!"

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

What would you expect them to say to explain the missing picture?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

I think its possible that Nibiru is a brown dwarf that is not visible to the naked eye yet, and that we are seeing the effects of its gravity in the form of a increased number of earth quakes at this early stage. If this theory is correct, we should see much more severe signs in the coming year.

As Im sure you know, there are other signs of something coming.

Some good links to read:

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My interest got caught by this in particular:

So not only are satellites being affected by this "something", but comets are also affected, and now an unexpected secular increase in the astronomical unit, or the distance between the planets and the Sun has been found to have increased.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

What would you expect them to say to explain the missing picture?

astrogeek.us...

One argument that I have seen several times is that the object is “over the south pole” and cannot be seen (yet). Here’s the problem with that claim: Melbourne, Austrailia sits at about 37 degrees South. The location of the South Africa Large Telescope sits at about 34 degrees South. There are observatories in Argentina and Chile as far south as 35 degrees. There is no point in the southern sky that is not covered by one or more telescopes! In order to ‘hide’ from these telescopes, this object would have to travel in an impossible spiral shaped path to stay close to the sun! Even that would not help, because we have telescopes that watch the sun ( SOHO and STEREO ) and which have detected near sun objects such as comets!

Another argument I've seen several times is that NASA, the U.S. Government (in fact all world governments), the NWO and for all I know the ENC are suppressing information on a patch of sky near Orion. They've called this (cue ominous music) "The Orion Anomaly" . See, if you go to any of the big name online sky sites like Google Sky, or Microsoft World-Wide Telescope, there is a sinister black square in Orion! (click for an image on Universe Today) Obviously "they" are keeping it secret! Unfortunately for these conspiracy theorists, there's a simple explanation.

All of the sites use the same source for their optical data: The Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS). This is an automated all sky optical survey, and the data are pretty good. However, in any automated survey sometimes garbage creeps in. When I first fired up the Microsoft World-Wide Telescope, I found several of these. This is an image artifact. It appears to be a shot of the underside of the instrument package on a telescope, taken during daylight. In other words, its a glitch in the data. The "anomaly" is just another glitch. Also, this area of the sky is prominently viewable from both the Southern and Northern hemispheres. I can see it in the early evening from my location with no difficulty. There is no object there.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Speed facts:
The fastest recorded object in space, a meteor has been recorded as traveling 160,000 mph.

Isnt the fastest 3 million mph.

link

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That was just a variation of your previous response. Its still claimed to be a missing picture. A glitch.

And that is what I would expect them to say if they were hiding information. Wouldnt you?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Are you sure NibiruShock came here and confessed?

I find this video about it very interesting. ATS is mentioned, and in my opinion, there were alot of 'coincidences' and suspect activity surrounding those two alleged SPT pictures.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Very interesting. I would absolutely expect the governments to fight this information with disinformation since the consequences of the public believing this would be catastrophic for society at this early stage.

But since I believe the public is far too busy running in the hamster wheel to note and take certain postings on ATS seriously, I feel Im not doing much harm by asking people here to consider this theory.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Look, I like those posts. A skeptical attitude seems to be rare around here and I really welcome such posts. A sound argument and well supported by facts.
A star for you.

Btw, I have one too, although not from an official source really. Phage give us a nice stat which contained data from quakes. Basically he said that the quakes this year aren't more abundant than previous years. It's all statistics. I have to check it for myself, but I think it's a nice counterargument for the fact that earthquakes are getting heavier.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am so sick and tired of stuff like this happening. Government secrecy, hidden agenda, misinfo, disinfo, trickery, sorcery, wtf! Just tell us the truth and stop hiding, lying, being delusional. This is the reason why we can't trust our government or anyone in it point blank period.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
HOLY !

It's the Monolith !

SRSLY take a look at that perfect black rectangle.

STAR & FLAGGED

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
One thing to consider, which is also something that made me pursue research on Nibiru. Was the massive disinfo campaign against it. It became the 'laughing stock' of conspiracies.

Yet being someone who has studied Astronomy, and Universal cycles in great depth, along with ancient history, this theory is more than plausible.

Why is something that is seemingly rather natural in the grand scheme of things (planets on orbits) be so painstakingly ridiculed.

It's the same with the Pole Shift, which I personally believe will happen in the next 3-10 years, this is another issue that gets repeatedly 'debunked' or ridiculed.

Yet our ancestors documented and implied such events, time and time again.

We're all so busy worrying about what's happening here, that we forget the Universe is cyclical, and goes through natural cycles and processes.

Even people with open minds still live in a bubble, we do not realize just how at mercy we are to our surrounding celestial bodies and energy.

I am very open to the possibility of another body entering our solar system. In fact, hasn't science already admitted that something very large is having an effect on all our planets in the solar system?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join