It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So, who here thinks this black rectangle proves Nibiru?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OK well didn't read all the posts. Although we should be able to see it if it was large enough we could defiantly measure the gravitational forces here on earth in reference to other bodies in space. Its clearly been measured, the answer i dont know. But here a link to a video that brings up a few feelings about nibuiru and such

www.youtube.com...

decent

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by creaton91
a few feelings about nibuiru and such

The Nibiruians
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10a5f4e36489.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If this object is a Brown Dwarf accompanied by planets, then I would not worry too much about any inhabitants of those planets, since they would be well crispyducked and Arctic rolled by now. Like Monty Python's parrot, they would be dead, expired etc: and not sleeping!
You have to think of a different scenario to make 2012 a believable story.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Nibiru is a planet that is orbiting a small star or a brown dwarf and is inhabited by beings. One of the beings there is the Annunaki and they will return some day. Some of them think humans are a property of theirs.

link   
Nibiru is a planet that is orbiting a small star or a brown dwarf and is inhabited by beings. One of the beings there is the Annunaki and they will return some day. Some of them think humans are a property of theirs.

link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Interesting, but it does leave us with a few Questions.

I debunk Nibiru for two reasons, Firstly the guy who said it’ll come close to earth on a certain date, around 2007, if I’m not mistaken he said it would come into view in 2003. -It never happened, so now they have just changed the date to 2012. “Great Scientific evidence”.

[quote]

was this just one guy or lots of guys who said 2003

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Seems like a lot of people are guesstimating but Nibiru will come sooner or later eventually.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by creaton91
a few feelings about nibuiru and such

The Nibiruians
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10a5f4e36489.jpg[/atsimg]

Come on now Phinx, that's a picture of Meatloaf and Olivia Newtownards in better times, anyway a brown dwarf is out,(lack of peoples) what kind of star should it be?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So, who here thinks this black rectangle proves Nibiru?

Proves no, possible maybe.

Considering that Area 51 was dubbed over with brown I don't think it is a stretch to think that Nibiru would be blacked out.

I do think that NASA is involved in many layers of coverup associated with aliens (just ask Gary McKinnon) so why not?

The Mayan Council says that there will be three days of darkness, a magnetic and physical polar shift associated with 2012 as well as a consciousness change. My own research points to a magnetic shift being a definite possibility from a scientific standpoint, a physical shift is a bit of a stretch for me, and a consciousness change would be welcome. From my research into project stargate / remote viewing I don't think a shift in consciousness is impossible but there have been far too many New Age cry wolf situations for me to take it too seriously without other information backing it. As to the three days of darkness if there is a dust cloud around a brown dwarf it could block out the sun - bringing three days of darkness they speak of into the realm of possibility. A brown dwarf would be visible to infrared but not to the naked eye due to this dust cloud.

There is also the HAARP/Contrail projects which are getting underway - supposedly to geoengineer against global warming. What if these were instead a way of trying to reinforce shielding against solar storm activity / cosmic radiation? These systems are acting on our ionospheric shield and atmosphere in a way few on this board can really anticipate. I have worked with plasma generators (artificial ionospheric environment) and don't think this is out of the realm of possibility. This also fits into consciousness as the human heart generates a much larger magnetic field than the brain but has it's own rudimentary "small brain" nerve bundle which feeds-back into the brain. This magnetic field has been shown to interact with changes in the ionosphere as well, which could account for a consciousness shift.

All in all I think this could be an important puzzle piece, I wouldn't' be too quick to dismiss it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait
[more
STRONG. I would love to believe in all this Nibiru stuff but at some point we have to face reality. If something does happen in 2012 it wont be planet X. PERIOD.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm still fairly amazed anyone can swallow the theory that an ancient civilization, who thought that the moon and stars were gods, and would cut out their buddies hearts to appease those gods, were yet smart enough to "predict" properly a huge killer dwarf sun flying past in the far future.

It's a myth. A farce. It does not exist. Man.. I can't wait for 2013.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Please post picture or link to back up this claim.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo

Hi Waldo,
I agree with much of what you are saying. Pole reversals in the past have been proven by core samples, and another reversal is past due. Why though should NASA or anyone else blot out something in space with a blank? there is so much new "stuff" from Hubble for instance to keep NASA and everyone else going for decades. Why not just make an insert from somewhere else, and everyone else would be non the wiser.

Here's a link about Polar shift,
www.articlesbase.com...

[edit on 18-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I'm still fairly amazed anyone can swallow the theory that an ancient civilization, who thought that the moon and stars were gods, and would cut out their buddies hearts to appease those gods, were yet smart enough to "predict" properly a huge killer dwarf sun flying past in the far future.

Why do you assume you know everything about them or that they are stupid?
Today, people still probably don't know about what truly happened in the past. For example, ever heard of Egyptians treasures in the Grand Canyon? How about Egyptians in Australia?

So, don't underestimate the ancient civilizations. Humans today don't even know 100% what things they truly accomplished or what they did.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So, don't underestimate the ancient civilizations. Humans today don't even know 100% what things they truly accomplished or what they did.

+1
This is coming from an engineer: I have done a lot of research into ancient civilizations, and what you are told in school is an EXTREMELY limited view. These people were much more advanced than we have been led to believe. They had different materials to work with, yes, but what they accomplished climaxes what we have on many occasions. Even stone tools are 100X as sharp as scalpels. I believe that most used their minds to accomplish much of what we do with electronics, which begs the question - are we the more advanced ones?

If anyone here has read "The World Without Us" or seen the History Channel Special you would know that after about 5-10,000 years there would be little left of our civilization other than radioactive dumps and anything made from stone. That model also doesn't account for looting / resource mining in the meantime, which can destroy a great deal of the best archeological sources. The sands of time scour deeply.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Isnt Nibiru the planet that the Good Mothership Of Light is traveling behind?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
well if you have seen the movie 2010... this makes perfect sense. lol. You would think that with all the crap found (blatant removal of pictures) and all pics coming from the same source, they would try to hide it a little better. This, and MS world wide are blatant statements that there is something either behind there that naturally screw up cameras or maybe there is more to nibiru than I believed.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by dashar

Seems like a lot of people are guesstimating but Nibiru will come sooner or later eventually.

i defo think theres something afoot earthquakes weather very wrong for last 4 years

i dont know where i read or got this info but nibiru or the destroyer dosent get seen till very close like a man droping a cloak in darkness in the dead of night any one else hear this.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by dashar]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join