It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

Also binary star systems are extremely common in the universe, so why would it be impossible in our solar system? Even NASA says 2/3 of all star systems are binary. This is probably not a lie.

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
I am very open to the possibility of another body entering our solar system. In fact, hasn't science already admitted that something very large is having an effect on all our planets in the solar system?

Yes they have. I posted this earlier but Im posting it again because its interesting..

Some good links to read:

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My interest got caught by this in particular:

So not only are satellites being affected by this "something", but comets are also affected, and now an unexpected secular increase in the astronomical unit, or the distance between the planets and the Sun has been found to have increased.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

CosmicStorm. Your Yowusa video has some interesting issues in it. But i have to still come back to my point i made earlier in the discussion.

As you can see in the 'leaked' video footage, it shows a Shinning object in the sky, almost like a Sun. If this object was Nibiru and was going to be close enough to Earth to impact our Magnetic field etc by 2012. We would be able to see it with the most basic of Telescopes by now.? We even have the co-ordinates of where to look.

If its still too far off for telescopes that we can get our hands on,(then it has to be SO far off) then i doubt its a 2012 threat, if it ever was one. Because an object of that size cannot travel that far in 3 years.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

And let's not forget this man- www.rumormillnews.com...

My own research into this guy brings me to conclude he was desperate to share his findings with the world, and then he....you guessed it, died.

I actually think the campaign against Planet x is so big, that people are actually afraid to admit they see this theory as possible. Not Astronomers and such like, but just normal folk, even on here at ATS, no one ever wants to talk about it...

Yet I would say that ancient history provides us with enough to take it very seriously.

In fact, planet x and pole shifts make absolute perfect sense to me. When looking through eyes that see the Universe as cyclic. Cycles within cycles.

I don't think anyone can deny that something major is happening, not just to us, but to our celestial neighbours, and I don't think the elite or NWO have anything to do with it or have any power over it (they are however, perfect distractions to keep us from looking outside our Earthly bubble!)

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Now, I see that there are a lot of people who seem to know a lot about Niburu/Planet X/End Of The World Ball In The Sky.

So I am going to ask a question, and hopefully you folks can answer it for me and perhaps sway my belief that Planet X in the current theory is a hoax.

If this thing were coming towards us it would be huge. It's a brown dwarf star accompanie by planets according to what I have read.

If that was the case, would it not have been visible for DECADES by even the most amateur astronomer?

It would have to be, for it were coming towards us it would get bigger and bigger and eventually would be the size of our moon in the sky all the time.

So somebody please explain how something that big, simply "pops" into existance in our night or daytime sky?

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Interesting, but it does leave us with a few Questions.

I debunk Nibiru for two reasons, Firstly the guy who said it’ll come close to earth on a certain date, around 2007, if I’m not mistaken he said it would come into view in 2003. -It never happened, so now they have just changed the date to 2012. “Great Scientific evidence”.

The other thing is Mathematics. The speed with which an object “of that Proposed size” would travel in space. It Is said that we should start feeling the effects from Nibiru late 2009-we there already- through 2012, with the climax being the worst on Dec 21 –2012.

If this would be true you could most likely be able to see Nibiru now with the naked eye (if its glowing)and not need a Telescope.

that's right.. if nibiru would be real we would be able to see it 24/7.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by Pauligirl

That was just a variation of your previous response. Its still claimed to be a missing picture. A glitch.

And that is what I would expect them to say if they were hiding information. Wouldnt you?

Well, that's the thing. I don't think they are hiding anything. I don't think they could hide it-whoever "they" maybe.

This is the part (and it's in both articles) that gets my attention:

Here’s the problem with that claim: Melbourne, Austrailia sits at about 37 degrees South. The location of the South Africa Large Telescope sits at about 34 degrees South. There are observatories in Argentina and Chile as far south as 35 degrees. There is no point in the southern sky that is not covered by one or more telescopes! In order to ‘hide’ from these telescopes, this object would have to travel in an impossible spiral shaped path to stay close to the sun! Even that would not help, because we have telescopes that watch the sun ( SOHO and STEREO ) and which have detected near sun objects such as comets!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It is being seen and it is being photographed. It's so close to the sun in the sky that you simply can't see it with the naked eye....but you can photgraph it.

[edit on 10/18/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Never saw that video. Very interesting indeed. How was someone so on top of Nibiru videos that they compiled all that information from 1-hour of a youtube user's existence? That alone seems suspect. If that user was "censored" within one hour, how come the new video alleging the coverup has remained? One would think that this video would receive the same interest.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

I debunk N also. Never gonna happen. However, there are those who want a Savior to save the Earth because they can't see mankind doing it. I understand that point of view. Maybe it's time for us to get away from the computer screen and go out to plant a tree.

As far as a pole shift, due to crossing the equator of the Milky Way, that doesn't happen for over 2 million years. That was cited elsewhere on ATS.

Relax.

Have a cup of coffee.

Let's start working on the Save the Earth program.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Alright, this is indeed spooky.

Go to Google Sky and put coordinates -6.01931, -91.5903 and see the big fat black rectangle that covers the place where Nibiru/Planet X would have been.

What is going on?

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ok people please take a little atention to this. I'll try to explain it.

The Year 2012 associated to the mayan calendar and to nibiru are correct. With an exception!.

2012 is only represented by being the year were a new cycle begins. That Cycle is therefore represented by the changing of power in the Planet Nibiru itself! Just like we on earth have elections, in Nibiru, the King's dinasty changes and a new King takes the spot.

The problem with all this is the following. The King that is now in position of Nibiru as taken a non agressive Filosofy/Politic. When the new King takes the spot in 2012 we (Planet Earth) could be in trouble if the new King has a more Hostile Politic.

Will it be Hostil ? Will it not? we dont know...

Only time will tell. Time that is the big predecessional period. wich only ends near 2280 or sort of, i cant quite remember.

For more info on this that i'm talking about please read the book " Gods Of The New Millenium " by the author - Alan F. Alford

CheerS!

[edit on 18-10-2009 by istayaway]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

That's impossible.

We go AROUND the sun.

Which means that at one point it would not be "beside" it, it would show up somehwere else in the sky.

So saying it's "too close to the sun" is not a good answer.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I

I am very open to the possibility of another body entering our solar system. In fact, hasn't science already admitted that something very large is having an effect on all our planets in the solar system?

Not that I know of. At first is was thought that the orbits were affected by a large unknown body. However, this has been corrected later on, and hence the scientific community has disproved the theory of Planet X. I personally call it the Flying-Spaghettimonster's lair (the FSL)
Also, FSL should be visible to a human eye at the moment.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It is being seen and it is being photographed. It's so close to the sun in the sky that you simply can't see it with the naked eye....but you can photgraph it.

[edit on 10/18/2009 by MissSmartypants]

If that's the case, wouldn't it show up on SOHO?
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Exactly.
IMO, Nibiru is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Alright, this is indeed spooky.

Go to Google Sky and put coordinates -6.01931, -91.5903 and see the big fat black rectangle that covers the place where Nibiru/Planet X would have been.

What is going on?

Peace,
Mulder

Apparently the sceptics think its a natural glitch in the system that just happens to be where Nibiru would have been.

The governments and the disinfo guys will deny this until its no longer possible to deny.

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Well, that's the thing. I don't think they are hiding anything. I don't think they could hide it-whoever "they" maybe.

So you dont think they could (A) hide it but you think they could get away with (B) saying there is a glitch in the system? Has it occured to you that they can can away with A by doing B?

No? Ok, carry on.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

The rectangle as a proof for Planet X? No, too far fetched, AND too simple for me. You should do better.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

A hoax that is thousands and thousands of years old, that in itself is impressive!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
considering the guy who hoaxed the 2007 south pole telescope pics (and admited to them here and on his youtube account).

are you really sure?

Who fakes info and then comes clean right after the fact?
People don't do that.
It reminds me of the guy that worked in area 51 who called through to the art bell show, warning everyone of what was going on. He didnt get to finish the satellite was knocked of the air.
Then he called the very next night and said it was all a lie.
Do you know how hard it is to get on coast to coast? People have been trying for years to get through, and this this guys gets through two nights in a row!!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

You trust ancient scrolls etc. more than logic?
I am not an astronomer, but if FSL exists, then it would be visible with the naked eye. Simple as that. What proof do you have to trust your info more than mine? Or better: how can you disprove the fact that it must be visible by now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join