It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Go to the constellation virgo in infra red.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a67556de21b4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just thinking... wouldn't they hide it up a "bit" better and in more professionally than this? this is so amateurish way to do it. Just simply to crop it doesn't feel right to me and why to put it in there in the first place then? By accident?

Edit: Fixed typos.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

So you dont think they could (A) hide it but you think they could get away with (B) saying there is a glitch in the system? Has it occured to you that they can can away with A by doing B?

No? Ok, carry on.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Copernicus]

No. Anybody with fair sized telescope would have to be in on it.

This can't be a "hiding place" for Nibiru, since it is a part of the sky that could be seen from almost everywhere on the Earth in the winter of 2007-08 when much of the talk about Nibiru began. That would contradict the claims that Nibiru was hiding behind the Sun or that it could be seen only from the southern hemisphere

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If Nibiru was real there is no way that it could be hidden at this point. With the massive amount of amateur telescopes around the world and the internet chatter of a supposed other planet there is no way this could be missed! There is no conspiracy or mis-information here. Stop believing this non-sense. And don't try and blame it on a surge of earthquakes or some NATURALLY- occuring event.

If this thing were real, what good would it do anybody? So you can spend the next 3 years in panic and chaos? Worrying about something that is completely out of your control? Here is a FACT to get through the heads of the believers of Nibiru, pole-shifts, 2012, etc...

There is absolutely NO amount of preparation you can do to save yourself. I will die. You will die. It's as simple as that. The only thing left will be the very basic foundations of life.

Now, come back to the real world and start helping people that don't have a roof over their head, don't have any food or water, are being sold as sex slaves, trapped in unnecessary wars, dying of diseases we have cures for, and are being raped by our government financial system.

Nothing out there in space is going to help or save us. We are the only ones who can do that.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
They cant put a black rectangle on every powerful telescope lens can they, if there were something to worry about we would have found out by now

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

It also faile to appear in 1998 and 2000 dont forget

And Copernicus, you seem to be contradicting yourself

]In the exact spot that it was spotted in 2007 by the South Pole Telescope, there is now a black cropped out rectangle on Google Earth Sky. Its images is from 2007. You can verify this by yourself.

I think its possible that Nibiru is a brown dwarf that is not visible to the naked eye yet

So which is it? Nibiru'ers can never agree on wether it is a brown dawrf, when its going to arrive, wether its full of aliens or whatever.....so much misinfo its hilarious.

When it doesnt turn up it 2012....what date will choose next?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

Good point.
So, the point here is that A) it should be visible by now and B) there are no pictures from FSL. If there are, please post them.

My argument still holds, so no reason for me to believe in the FSL.

At 2012, no rogue planet will come, the date will be prolonged and the followers will multiply. The simple rules of psychology.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't believe in this Planet X theory. Just another hoax that western cultures generated. In fact, the other day, I was reading this article about how the Mayan Indians think we are crazies for thinking the world will end. Follow the link below:

news.aol.com...

Chile Pixtun, a Guatemalan, says the doomsday theories spring from Western, not Mayan ideas.
A significant time period for the Mayas does end on the date, and enthusiasts have found a series of astronomical alignments they say coincide in 2012, including one that happens roughly only once every 25,800 years.
But most archaeologists, astronomers and Maya say the only thing likely to hit Earth is a meteor shower of New Age philosophy, pop astronomy, Internet doomsday rumors and TV specials such as one on the History Channel which mixes "predictions" from Nostradamus and the Mayas and asks: "Is 2012 the year the cosmic clock finally winds down to zero days, zero hope?"

I predict that on Dec 21st, 2012, all of you will realize you are victims of a money making scheme. Most likely, you will go looking for the next "end times" scenario.

However, I was born on Dec 21st, and if there is a Planet X theory, I would like to speculate that I will be given superpowers on that day, along with everyone else born on Dec 21st.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This image couldnt have possibly been taken from the south pole telescope. It might be because the south pole telescope is a radio telescope...... Nibiru isnt there guys. The only videos taken of it have been proven fake by REAL scientists. Lets put our research into something less destructive.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think it should be illegal for google to block this out. Space is unexplored as hell, why would it have anything to hide?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well it seems that none of the believers are able to answer my question on the previous page...

So I am still not convinced...

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Well it seems that none of the believers are able to answer my question on the previous page...

So I am still not convinced...

~Keeper

Make that two. My question was basically the same, and I hear nothing from the other side since I posted it.

Oh, and FSL means Flying Spaghettimonster's Lair. Think about it. It's fun.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
I think it should be illegal for google to block this out. Space is unexplored as hell, why would it have anything to hide?

Its nothing. It probably one of two things.

1. There is a glith in the imagins software.

2. There is no coverage over that area of space when the telescope did its sweep.

Its just that people on ATS love to capitilise on such things like this, just like google earth. If Nibiru turns up, I will not only eat my hat....I will also dance around naked handing out my money

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think this black rectangle box in Google Earth proves that Nibiru really exists and Google and NASA doesn't want the public to know about it.
Google and NASA = bunch of losers, in my opinion.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am simply going to post ever possible explanation for the image alteration and let you decide which one you would prefer to believe:

1) It could be a spaceship or military aircraft. Any monkey knows the military keep secrets, what makes this any different?

2) It could indeed be Planet X getting closer to Earth which would explain why the black rectangle is much larger than it would really need to be?

3) It could be an experiment created by the government to see what the response would be despite having nothing really to hide?

4) It could be an unlikely computer error?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I am going to stand in line for that day OZ

This is my 2012 New Years resolution:

To see OZ Weatherman eat his hat and prance around....with clothes. I am changing our agreement lol.

And a computer glitch is actually the MOST likely culprit here. We all like to think that NASA and Google Earth have all of this advanced tech which they use with civilian programs, but what they show "us" is what we see, so Telescope sweet error is far more likely than them trying to hide something, which in all honesty existed, would not require such extravagant technology to pick out of the sky.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

This cannot be it! It is in another dimension. Anyway, we all need to prepare for October 25 this year. I am sure it will be different than all the other predications like the Oct 11 nuke attacks, the august 15 prophesy, the object hitting the sun in july...these are just a few from the last few months, not even all of them, let alone the past year.

We cannot see this brown dwarf yet, it is still in another dimension. Just ask smokingman...oops, I mean ET_man.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Quote:

"There is no point in the southern sky that is not covered by one or more telescopes! In order to ‘hide’ from these telescopes, this object would have to travel in an impossible spiral shaped path to stay close to the sun! Even that would not help, because we have telescopes that watch the sun ( SOHO and STEREO ) and which have detected near sun objects such as comets! "

Yes ... that is true.

And they detecte Objects. The problem is they can always call it Flaws. And if you do not buy it... information starts not to be available.
If people do question the Flaw... using Stereo images and information and start looking for other explanations .... NO DATA.

Like these images from stereo..

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Before 8.3 earthquake at American Samoa, etc etc etc.... Many events took place in a week in as many different parts of the globe

And now after videos and many question you get this...

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

It as to make you think about it... And question the coincidence of facts.

By no means I'm saying that the black "object" or what ever it is, on that stereo image, is Planet x - Nibiru. What I'm trying to Show you is that what ever information you get from any source you can always debunke it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Your "Speed facts" are a bit off.

If the fastest recorded object in space has been recorded as traveling 160,000 mph and the speed of light is 186,000 Miles per second, then the light will travel 4,185 (rather then 70) times faster than the fastest object in space. If the nearest Star is moving towards Earth at 160,000 mph (44.44 miles per second, i.e. 4,185 times slower than the speed of light) it will take 4,185 x 4.24 = 17,744.4 years to get here.

160,000 mph / 60min/hr / 60 secs/min = 44.444 miles per sec

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
will believe it when I see it...

(will also crap my pants if I do see it)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join