It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood picture gone from Google Earth Sky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What amuses me the most here is that if 'nibiru' was heading this way, and nasa or whoever else didnt want us to see it, then why would they do such a poor job covering it up so that literally anyone could see that there's a piece of a picture missing? Give nasa some credit, if this casual death star were real then Im sure they'd put a little more effort into hiding it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
What amuses me the most here is that if 'nibiru' was heading this way, and nasa or whoever else didnt want us to see it, then why would they do such a poor job covering it up so that literally anyone could see that there's a piece of a picture missing? Give nasa some credit, if this casual death star were real then Im sure they'd put a little more effort into hiding it.

Either NASA is lazy or wants to play mind tricks with people (to enforce guessing and speculation).

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin
Go to the constellation virgo in infra red.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a67556de21b4.jpg[/atsimg]

According to Stellarium, that's where the sun is at the moment. Even then, I'm not sure why they would have to block out the sun for the infrared view.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here is a link to a article published in 1990 about a possible Brown Dwarf discovered in the Southern sky,
findarticles.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
defo think theres something afoot earthquakes weather very wrong for last 4 years

i dont know where i read or got this info but nibiru or the destroyer dosent get seen till very close like a man droping a cloak in darkness in the dead of night any one else hear this.

can i suggest all people to go to stromer sites join and ask them to look at the said co-ordinates then report back to this thread

[edit on 18-10-2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Why do you assume you know everything about them or that they are stupid?
Today, people still probably don't know about what truly happened in the past. For example, ever heard of Egyptians treasures in the Grand Canyon? How about Egyptians in Australia?

So, don't underestimate the ancient civilizations. Humans today don't even know 100% what things they truly accomplished or what they did.

I happen to love archaeology, and have plenty of books on the subject, and have done plenty of research as well. Ancient civilizations fascinate me. And while I agree that people are not full aware of the brilliance of their ingenuity, it's nothing compared to what we have or do today. Yes, concrete dock construction for the Romans was brilliant at the time. But that hardly makes them harbingers of cutting-edge science.

There is absolutely nothing to indicate that ANY of the ancient civilizations were aware of any planets other than the 5 visible to the naked eye. Unless you want to buy into the (books) theories of Sitchen. Of course, if you visit his site, he is quite willing to sell you that and many other theories. Just shell out the $$$. Hell, the first truly organized civilization who could be said to have been incredibly smart for their time, inventing law, writing, among other things, still believed that they lived on an island in the middle of a huge ocean carried by a turtle, and that we were the center of all.

Which is of course, what this is all really about in the end. $$$, and people's ability to reap gullible folks of their money, by creating laughable fabrications based on incredibly flimsy "research," guesswork, opinion, conjuncture, and fantasy.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If the Niburu myth were true, it would be visible now. That means that those who still cling to that myth have to ignore facts (presented already in this thread) and fabricate excuses.

That leaves only one question; are the Niburu people knowingly lying or are they delusional to the point facts and evidence no longer mean anything to them?

Which is it? Purposeful lies for some reason or delusional people?

You need to go back to the Maya Calendar which does not in any way predict anything unless you count fabricated facts made by people who earn all or part of their living by keeping the myth alive. You know, Con-Men.

I know people don't like to admit when they have fallen for a lie or been tricked, but there comes a point when you have to admit it or look like a fool.

If Niburu is not right now visible it is a lie unless of course it has no mass and gives off zero heat. Also every amateur astronomer in the southern hemisphere would have to be in on the NASA Conspiracy to hide it.

What ever happened to plain old common sense?

link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Either NASA is lazy or wants to play mind tricks with people (to enforce guessing and speculation).

Lazy? Seriously?.. and some massive planet is coming to end us & nasa want to play mind games? If nasa had ignored any questions about what was happening with that area then fair enough, that could be seen as them messing with peoples heads (although personally Id just assume nasa had better things to do then reaffirming for about the millionth time that there isnt in fact any evidence of nibiru). But they've answered the question and have said its a glitch that will be sorted soon.
So we're going to see whatevers in that area at some point. And I wouldnt hold my breath for it being any sort of death star.

link   
Well - I watched the full series of the Enki Tablets translations - and it seemed like a nice internally consistent theory to me.

I also had extra data regarding archeological cover ups - and buildings like the pyramids that are hard to explain their precision and astronomical alignment.

If Nibiru is heading this way - it will only be a matter of time before it is detected by smaller telescopes and eventually the naked eye.

A lot of the reasons people are debunking the possibility are not based on sound reasoning.

Certainly Nibiru could not be 'hiding behind the sun' - that not likely, unless it can be navigated around like a ship.

Discussions about speed of travel don't tell us anything - the consenses seems to be a 3,600 yr (I think thats the popular number?) orbital. But due it being elliptical - then its highest velocity will be achieved in its closest pass to the sun.

There is no scientific reason that I know of, why we couldn't have a large body in a large orbit like that.

If it is a brown dwarf star - then it should be detectable with infra red fairly easily - but most amateurs wont use infra red - they will use optical. How bright an object would it be? Who knows - it may be extremely faint - and still at a reasonable distance - so not yet detectable.

Even fairly close objects like the moons of Jupiter need reasonable magnification to detect. If this is on a 3,600 year orbital - then it may still be well outside of pluto - and it will be moving very quickly.

I would be thinking if it is going to be around in a couple of years - then it should be detectable very soon - so either we see it, or we don't - and we can pretty much not worry about it anymore.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
defo think theres something afoot earthquakes weather very wrong for last 4 years

i dont know where i read or got this info but nibiru or the destroyer dosent get seen till very close like a man droping a cloak in darkness in the dead of night any one else hear this.

can i suggest all people to go to stromer sites join and ask them to look at the said co-ordinates then report back to this thread

At 35 years old i remember earthquakes in the 80s and the weather was basically the same. OZ posted a good thread about this. These earthquakes are nothing unusual at all esp in that part of the world. I knew that even before he posted it how could people have not heard of the ring of fire before?

Also the black box covering up the pictures was explained on the first page. But no explanation will be any good cause the paranoid will scream out its a lie its a conspiracy no matter what explanation is given.

Why cant we see this object if its this close to us, close enough to arrive by 2012 and the size of jupiter.

Also even if this thing did exist if it got to close to the sun on its income it would be made mench meat out of.

Hey the sheriff just announced the Balloon boy fiascal was a hoax but i bet their are still people who believe that insane family.

Some people will buy into ANYTHING.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

[
Lazy? Seriously?.. and some massive planet is coming to end us & nasa want to play mind games? If nasa had ignored any questions about what was happening with that area then fair enough, that could be seen as them messing with peoples heads (although personally Id just assume nasa had better things to do then reaffirming for about the millionth time that there isnt in fact any evidence of nibiru). But they've answered the question and have said its a glitch that will be sorted soon.
So we're going to see whatevers in that area at some point. And I wouldnt hold my breath for it being any sort of death star.

Or it could be that NASA is just following U.S. Government's orders about not talking about/revealing Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

still it would be nice and easy to join stromers sites and ask em to look at coordinates just in case, also earthquakes are on the rise so i herd around the ring of fire also volcanoes the weather in the uk is not the same but perhaps its pollution or chemo trails.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Good sir use a little common sense it would be detectable by now if it was the size of jupitar and was gonna be here by 2012..

Use a little more common sense if it happened every 3600 years how could modern man have evolved? We would almost be wiped out to extinction every 3600 years according to the doomsayers.

Ive been hearing about planet X since the mid 90's. Con Nancy said 2003 she was wrong then people jumped on the 2012 band wagon. When 2012 comes and goes the con men will say no no its actually gonna be 2020 or something and write a few more books for the gullaible to buy.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by ncuncfan2006]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Yes because we know the US government has control of all other world governments and no other country has telescopes.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ncuncfan2006

Yes because we know the US government has control of all other world governments and no other country has telescopes.

No other country dares speak about it because it might "upset" the U.S. Government. You do not want to anger the bully on the block.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

LOL if they knew the world as we know it was gonna end why would they even care what the US says? This is like giving a 2 weeks notice on a job and scared your gonna be fired....

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Actually in the early 1900s more energy was released by major earthquakes than any recent years take a look at the chart..

www.johnstonsarchive.net...

But god forbid if people in these types of threads back up their claims by FACTS and SCIENCE and LOGICAL THINKING..

Oh thats right that chart is a cover up as well

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Or it could be that NASA is just following U.S. Government's orders about not talking about/revealing Nibiru.

Okay... so we dont want the public to know about it, but please feed the paranoia by putting an obvious black rectangle over it?.. Im sure it wouldnt be too much of a strain for them to manipulate the picture to the point where no one would notice anything.

No other country dares speak about it because it might "upset" the U.S. Government. You do not want to anger the bully on the block.

What exactly do you think would happen if other countries did speak up?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Im sure it wouldnt be too much of a strain for them to manipulate the picture to the point where no one would notice anything.

To be honest, it's pretty much a guess on why they did it that way.

[quote/]
What exactly do you think would happen if other countries did speak up?

Mass outrage of the population because people could not handle it.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It isnt really, its logic. If they wanted to hide it then they would. Seriously cant see them covering it up in a way that a 7 year old could probably achieve.

Obv the world would go into meltdown. But what are they going to do.. nuke them? Out of all the powerful telescopes in the world Im sure someone would have come across and spoken out about it by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join