It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is political correctness to blame for lack of coverage over horrific black-on-white killings in Amer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Do you dare postulate who or whom?
Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sibilance
Interesting topic. I put this type of thing to bed intellectually a long time ago. To me, the political correctness movement is a way for the corporate/government/academic establishments to shift power to minorities through quotas, sensitivity training, removal of offensive speech, etc. I don't like it. I guess if I was a minority, I probably would.

It is just redistribution. I separate liberals and conservatives in the U.S. this way. The liberals believe in redistribution of power and resources. Conservatives do not. In contrast, moderates, or the undecided voters, don't invest much thought into redistribution. They have other more bread and butter issues.

I gave you a star because you see straight through the American delma.
America must protect it's self from the wolves with frothy mouths. They are RABID.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Shadowflux

Do you dare postulate who or whom?
Just sayin.

Quote from Shadowflux

I think part of it is that people have been conditioned to react so irrationally to news stories that if they did publish such obviously infuriating stories that there could be a backlash which would prove detrimental to those with a significant investment in "political correctness"

I hate that word..Political Correctness. To me this has become just another control mechanism..a Shakedown Tool to pour guilt on those one wishes to control Guilt politics and Victimization Politics go hand in hand.

The news media has been an integral part of this control mechanism. To those able to carefully measure this media...they have become shills for thier respective political partys and also for whoever is running the political parties behind the scenes.

To do this one would have to be able to trace back behind the media and political party apparatus to the actual handlers common to both groups.
The key word here is the "handlers" not those actually in public office. I am speaking of those we dont see and dont know about.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 6-ENGINE

Why do I need to tell it to them? I don't even like the people you mentioned (have said so on here before), so if you feel they need to know something you should take it upon yourself to tell them.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What I have come to conclude is that political correctness, and pushing a hate crime agenda, preferential treatment and all that is just a way for white elitists to practice their bigotry against working class white males.

Too many people still nursing grudges from high school towards the jocks who wound up working the trades rather than going to college.

Heck, the people whose ancestors gained the most from the exploitation against others aren't paying the price for supposed past crimes. They still get into college, and they support the minorities to ease their conscious, while practicing their elitist bigotry against working class whites.

Minorities should wake up to the reality of who supports them and who they oppose.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
do you know why news networks cover it the way that they do?

Because people always react to it.

Look how most of the people in this thread alone are reacting.

"Blacks do more crime"

"No, whites do"

"No, Blacks do, here's an image that says so!!"

It gets ratings because it draws this heated, never ending debate that can never be proven one way or another...and whats worse, no thought ever goes into these arguments. All that ever happens is "facts" get thrown around.

Here's a fact

Some white people are racist. That doesn't mean all are racist
Some black people rob white people. That doesn't mean all black people rob white people.

And another fact?

Someone will reply to this post and say "why did ou say some black people rob white people and not the other way around!!?"

*sigh*

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

The white race??? You fingerprint this as the white race. How is this not racism??

Once again you people reply without fully reading what has been typed. What I’ve said is the white race, as a whole, has not taken responsibility for past transgressions. This is not finger pointing, this is fact. However, what was given to those who many of you erroneously label as complainers and blamers was a bone in the form of PC, which as I’ve already stated, does NOT solve the problem but adds to it. Do you get it now? If not, there is no way I can dumb it down and simply ask that you and everyone else reading pick up books pertaining to critical thought. Oh I almost forgot, do yourself a favor and read the definition of racism as I’m 100% sure you’re using the word out of context.

Your posts look intelligent and the wording is first rate but the motives are suspect.

Thank you, but I couldn’t care less about any of that, especially your opinion that my motives are suspect. However, since you mentioned it, what do you think my motives are, what was said that led you to form your assessment, and finally, what experience in the field of behavior psychology do you have that would lead to validating your claim? I’ll be awaiting your answer, and if you can’t answer I suggest you refrain from making outrageous claims.

There are people out here who are not interested in Guilt Politics or Guilt Education to default through on the work, moneys, and risks of others. They are beginning to recognize this as a shakedown of others for political reasons...which makes those who use this method highly suspect.

There are people here who are only interested in hypocrisy and not addressing the issues. It is most illogical to tell someone to “get over it” when that person has a legitimate claim that needs to be addressed. This is not guilt politics or guilt education, but it is your duty as a human being to look at others, regardless of what color, religion or sexuality, and consider their plight and why they do what they do. However, due to your comfort zone eroding as we speak, (and I’m talking to every single white male in this thread who has proven me right time and time again), you are now forced to play the hand you’re dealt, and you’re starting to realize the hand isn’t that good. However, you STILL have White Privilege, and this is STILL a “white is right” world, even though those on top (most of them white) have neglected you, and continue to do so.

For political reasons...you can use occult racism..concealed, esoteric, covert. And others are seeing that this guilt conditioning and fingerprinting of others is a religion...a devout belief system of some to label others by default. This is politics..and it is occult..hidden from the view of most.

Much of what you’re saying appears convoluted, so I ask that you clarify your statements and tell us exactly how occult racism is a factor in all of this. Moreover, who besides you is seeing occult racism as a religion? Nazis?

People are beginning to suspect the motives and method of operation when we detect that so many have made cottage industries and careers out of such racism as you are templating here. Standard M1A guilt conditioning. That some people by default owe others...their substance....in perpetuity. This is using racism to fight racism as others have aptly stated here.

See above. Moreover, being PC is a warped form of pacification not the use of racism to fight racism, nor is it “standard M1A guilt conditioning.”

Public education/Guilt, conditioning so popular today, is financed by government. This makes government itself suspect in its attempts to default through on this hidden reasoning for votes and elections...particularly in high electoral vote states.

Listen, because you’re wasting valuable time typing nonsense when you should obviously be doing something else, I’m required to tell you there is no need to tell me what the government does. The government is a sham, a farce, a bunch of puppets having their strings pulled by the rulers of the war economy, oil and banking. I couldn’t care less about high electoral vote states or ANYTHING related, and by you mentioning high electoral states, you’re showing you’re the one who is conditioned.

What is going to make this kind of thing exposed for the ridiculousness and racism that it is ...will be when the Black Victims begin to compete in anger and rage against the illegal alien victims who will be the new voting block planned for the purpose of maintaining political power and control....ie...social giveaways/benefits for votes. There will be violence associated with these events. There already is in certain cities. Upon whom will they heap the guilt for this??

No, it will be when angry white males like those in this thread are forced to look in the mirror after they’ve lost everything. Why will they loose it all? Because for too long they’ve been doing something akin to using a band aid to treat a severed head, and have forgotten that the elite whites in power (yeah those who control over 80% of this countries wealth) don’t give a damn about them. When the time comes, everyone will fight for the scraps, and they won’t trade votes for parting gifts and benefits.

This was predicted in certain arenas some 30 years ago. We are seeing it take place before our eyes.

The country is broken, it’s your fault, now how are you going to deal with it?

This kind of template by guilt that you are promoting here is the very template of oppression you claim was used on one people by others years ago. Fight oppression with oppression...very sophisticated.

You’re a liar as I never said anything about fighting oppression with oppression. In my first post I said, “No, it is not good for race relations or society when you cite instances of violence of one group but not mention what the other is doing. It does nothing but stir racial hostilities and create situations where the cycle repeats itself.” And “use this situation to create positive talks about race relations and then implement whatever was learned so it creates a better place for your children and their children.” But of course you read that right? I mean you quoted from my op, so how in the world did you miss those tidbits? Selective reading? Hmmmm....

What such guilt conditioning does to people is allow one group to play through unquestioned and unchallenged on almost any topic or issue at the expense of others. Just like a politician. It looks sophisticated and just but it is not. It is a SHAKEDOWN. I for one am not interested in it and will call it what it is. Thanks, Orangetom

Refer to this post and my initial post.

Thanks,

EMPIRE

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I don't understand it, this thread isn't about white guilt, it's about black crime. If people want to discuss white guilt, maybe make another thread?

■58.6 percent were white.
■20.6 percent were black.
■5.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
■1.1 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
■1.0 percent of known offenders were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
■12.9 percent were unknown.

If we want to nitpick about unknown, I guess it would be fairest to divide that amount between all of the variables. However, after doing that, the 12% black population doing 23% of crime shows they are punching high above their weight. Something you dont just see in America, but in the UK and pretty much any developed country with black people.

Unfortunately that leads to "pre-emptive" action by the police, who are suspicious even of a black man driving a car, and will randomly question and detain blacks more often than they will whites. This is unfortunate because it adds ammunition to the media who (sometimes rightly) portray the police as racist. Allowing the media a position of moral authority, which they uphold by politically correct reporting.

It could be however that politically correct reporting: failing to report black on white crime, is actually A Good ThingTM. In the UK at least, it would end up that more and more youngsters would end up in far right "political" groups, which would lead to more race hatred, vigilantism and violence.

The problem of black crime isn't as simple as it first appears, and the reaction to it must be very careful. It's solution is a total unknown. I can only guess as time goes on, that as black people will become more better accepted into society, less discriminated against, and commit less crime.

We must put things into perspective, because having black people living with white, is relatively speaking, very new thing, so we're still at the stages where people who aren't used to it will possibly resent it.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

suddenly?
this hasn't happened overnight at all. But otherwise, you are spot on.. Is anyone willing to venture down my route that white folks as a race fon't want the race situation inflamed, so we don't bring up race as much even when it's appropriate? I know that I personally, when I point out the victimization of the white race,I get called a racist.
But that doesn't stop me, I have never let other peoples opinions influence my own unless I agreed with them somewhat.
But like I said, This really isn't going to be an important issue within 10 more years. The idea of any PURE race is going to be a joke by then, we will all be mutts, so the idea will be silly within that timespan. Better start thinking about how we will handle the scientific, logical new agers, and the dewy-eyed backpack bomber dreaming of 72 virgins after he does his "act of God"

We live in a peverse age where that man has old ideals mixed with new weapons that can kill thousands, not just dozens, it's a powder keg waiting to blow up, so really, we shouldn't be focusing on race anymore, it should take the backseat to this matter.

In 10 years, I my son and daughter *all unashamedly white* will be "MUTTS"- how does that work, something to do with global warming

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Once again you people reply without fully reading what has been typed. What I’ve said is the white race, as a whole, has not taken responsibility for past transgressions.

"White race as a whole"- what does this mean, everyone, including my 2 year old white daughter- what about my white mate in London who has never racially attacked anyone but was attacked by a couple of blacks who used racial abuse when doing so?

This is not finger pointing, this is fact.

It is most certainly finger pointing and devoid of being a "fact"

However, you STILL have White Privilege,

Did the woman in this story who watched black men anally rape then murder her boyfriend, before getting gang raped herself, chemicals poured down her throat and then murdered have "white privilege"- what privilege is that exactly.

Does Michelle Obama have "black privilege", with her jet setting and wealthy lifestyle beyond the dreams of most white people?

"white privilege"- is this enshrined in law, is there a law which encourages white progress? I don't think there is, in fact, I think any laws concering whites are not there to assist whites.

Much of what you’re saying appears convoluted, so I ask that you clarify your statements and tell us exactly how occult racism is a factor in all of this. Moreover, who besides you is seeing occult racism as a religion? Nazis?

you are similar to the Nazi way of thinking, you are the black side of that white Nazi coin- they liked to segment, dehumanise etc- you are speaking from the same human wellspring

No, it will be when angry white males like those in this thread are forced to look in the mirror after they’ve lost everything. Why will they loose it all? Because for too long they’ve been doing something akin to using a band aid to treat a severed head, and have forgotten that the elite whites in power (yeah those who control over 80% of this countries wealth) don’t give a damn about them. When the time comes, everyone will fight for the scraps, and they won’t trade votes for parting gifts and benefits.

Obama the elite white, indeed, the Chinese white elite, indeed!

The country is broken, it’s your fault, now how are you going to deal with it?

That poster has been running the country for 30 years, really!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
Did the woman in this story who watched black men anally rape then murder her boyfriend, before getting gang raped herself, chemicals poured down her throat and then murdered have "white privilege"- what privilege is that exactly.

She had bleach poured down her throat and her privates to cover up the evidence of the rape. That indicates not only a horrific torture death for the victim, but forethought by that of the animals that killed her.

She was probably in so much pain that she wanted to die. Yet the animals that did it to her will get coddled in the court system to avoid bad race relations.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
In a nut shell - Only white people can be racist or commit hate crimes.

Fact.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
She had bleach poured down her throat and her privates to cover up the evidence of the rape. That indicates not only a horrific torture death for the victim, but forethought by that of the animals that killed her.

She was probably in so much pain that she wanted to die. Yet the animals that did it to her will get coddled in the court system to avoid bad race relations.

Some justice eh, and clowns have the gall to use terms like "white privilege"

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Is political correctness to blame!
IMO yes.
Why, you may ask.-----
OK, put it this way---- I cannot speak for the UK as I am American.
The US media is a tool of Marxist, thinking Bolsheviks
Proof you say--
OK, as another posted correctly said---- LOOK at who is behind the scenes pulling the puppet strings.
You may say Marx. Who the heck is Karl Marx?
Well read a little about him and his followers.---then tell me I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That might be taking it a tad too far, but you are right nevertheless. If five white males attacked and murdered a young black couple, the uproar would be so loud that not acknowledging and condemning it in the MSM would make white people seem complicit in the crime. So sad but true. Does the PC brigade really believe that only white people are capable of discrimination and hate? Sometimes it seems so.

The same things happen here in Australia. Several bashing incidents occur where young Indian males are the victims and then India accuses Australians of racism and intolerance. Any mention of crimes perpetrated by foreigners here will see you labelled as xenophobic. Reverse the situation where foreigners are the victims and you hear the country has a race problem and needs to be more understanding of other cultures.

[edit on 19/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Empire,

Once again you people reply without fully reading what has been typed. What I’ve said is the white race, as a whole, has not taken responsibility for past transgressions. This is not finger pointing, this is fact.

This technique of SHAKEDOWN is what I call guilt conditioning technique. This works by moving people back into a time warp in order to heap guilt on them and allow others to play through unquestioned and unchallenged on the work, moneys, and RISKS of others.
It is also cheap politics...of the cheapest type. It is also not leadership.
Got it yet??

I read what you typed and it is racist and tried by subtlety and guilt manipulation to get over on others hoping that they will not catch on to your fingerprint. What you are doing here is nothing new. It is however..cheap..no matter how sophisticated or righteous it appears to be..it is neither.

Thank you, but I couldn’t care less about any of that, especially your opinion that my motives are suspect.

What motive and justification causes you to think that I am posting this view for your benefit?? I am posting this view for the other readers out here. Only narcissism of the elitist political type can cause someone to think this is particularly for them.
Are you like a woman who thinks they are sitting on the only one in town?? Ever heard of diversity. Diversity also means a difference in opinions and beliefs. Only a racist would concentrate so provincially on race alone.
Time warp and guilt techniques do not work on me. They also do not work on many others and you are going to get a lot of replies to your posts when people reading this begin to see your posts for what they really are...a SHAKEDOWN. Just like Jesse and Al.
It gets wolfie Empire...wolfie...because it is racism.

As to your motives..I already told you ..a SHAKEDOWN. Most of us are not interested in it. We have enough problems handling the day to day items in our lives...and these items are private..not public. Got it now??
They are not subject to your guilt or time warp conditioning.

There are people here who are only interested in hypocrisy and not addressing the issues.

You are attempting to foist off by force ..coercion ..by guilt conditioning..these issues onto the shoulders of people not interested in them. They want to live and let live. To be left alone. To not bother anyone and not be bothered. This is called Americanism. The American way. Because they do not carte blanche accept your guilt settings on your radio dial ..they are racists?? I think it is you who are a racist and you are attempting to default through on guilt and time warp techniques. Wolfie ....Empire..very wolfie.

I am not guilty because of who or whom I am. To do so is cheap politics of the lowest type...and uses racism by racists to attempt to entrench their points. I know now to use a shovel to dig them out and unroot them. Failing in that I know how to use Salt to get to them out as well.
We are the Salt of the Earth Empire...not the sugar.

but it is your duty as a human being to look at others, regardless of what color, religion or sexuality, and consider their plight and why they do what they do.

It is my duty to treat others as I would like to be treated..not motivated by guilt politics and racism to change my conduct to anothers belief system.

I don't know where from you get this belief system of yours but it is very cheap and also not American. It is however also very cheap politic.
People in politic today are attempting to take this to the next step in wealth redistribution. What they are not talking about is RISK redistribution. Which is why it is a SHAKEDOWN.

However, due to your comfort zone eroding as we speak, (and I’m talking to every single white male in this thread who has proven me right time and time again), you are now forced to play the hand you’re dealt, and you’re starting to realize the hand isn’t that good. However, you STILL have White Privilege, and this is STILL a “white is right” world, even though those on top (most of them white) have neglected you, and continue to do so.

Wow!! This is very deep...very very deep. NOT!!!!
Not only are you playing the race card here but the sexism card as well.
That makes two strikes Empire..two!!

Comfort zone..what are you speaking about. What default are you attempting to take advantage of in your ignorance. I am a machinist and nuclear fueler by trade. I work in radiated and contaminated reactors for my moneys and at great risks. What comfort zone? You assume much here in your desperation to default through by guilt conditioning.
Now in desperation not only do you play the race card but the sexism card as well.
One thing you are definitely not ..is PC. LOL LOL. Not that I believe in PC..but merely pointing out that in an attempt to be PC you do the very thing you claim is being done by others. Talk about hipocrisy..your it Empire!!

I could go on and on through your reply to me but this will suffice sufficient for the readers out here to see you for what you are.

You are subersive and occult in your methods. You think you are the moral ethical high ground and therefore justified in taking people back into a time warp in order to make them feel guilty about who and what they are ..in order to SHAKEDOWN into what you think is correct and justified/justice.

What you are doing is right out of the OCCULT playbook. It is also out of the Communist doctrine of socialist engineering of a crisis in order to bring about change. Ordo Ob Chao..order from chaos.

In this case..Occult being hidden or concealed behind guilt conditioning and reverse racicsm...but racism nonetheless.

What you are doing Empire is also a COUNTERFEIT religious dogma. And I know the name of the COUNTERFEITER. By name.
It looks sophisticated, mature, and just..but it is a phoney. It is based on phoney practices and dogma. It is the very hipocrisy it claims to attempt to make right.
My thanks to you for giving me the fodder to demonstrate what you are doing.

My thanks to all others for thier posts.
Orangetom

[edit on 19-10-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm intrigued by this concept of "white privilege." I could have sworn all the white people I know (myself included) got where they did by hard work rather than sitting around feeling all victimized.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
I'm intrigued by this concept of "white privilege." I could have sworn all the white people I know (myself included) got where they did by hard work rather than sitting around feeling all victimized.

White privilege is right out of the socialist communist engineering playbook and is the religious dogma being taught in our publicly financed schools and colleges today. It is part of "guilt conditioning" to allow other religious/political dogmas to play through unchallenged and unquestioned and at the expense of the RISK of others.

This was brought to the forefront by many of the talk show hosts and formats using the "victim Dictum" to make others feel guilty about who and what they are. You know..Phil Donahue and the like of others they spawned today. Politicians did not miss out on the use or misuse of this template as a political tool to control others through guilt conditioning and guilt programming. And politics pays for and finances public education through the college levels to get the product they desire. A controllable, malleable, guaranteed voting public....raised on guilt conditioning...and the victim dictum.

Combined with guilt techniques and time warp techniques.. where they stick someone back in a time warp..generations ago..it is very effective on those who know little history.
The problem is that it leaves out much of history in order to default through on guilt techniques.

Beware of Guilt parasites in politics and also in education systems paid for by the body politic. Empire is a textbook product of this system at work. He exhibits all the textbook programming symptoms of a guilt education at work and now feels justified to foist or unburden this guilt on others here on ATS.

I have no problem with Empire expressing their opinion and or views on this or any other forum but be prepared to be rebutted, questioned, and challenged on them.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm just curious to what the OP's motive is for posting this. Are you trying to add more fuel to the fire that is race relations? You realize that people (some of which frequent this site) have skewed and backwards views correct? I've been coming to this site for a little over a year now, just recently "joined" because I have grown sick of reading "blacks this, blacks that". Come on.. WHAT THE HELL! I think its funny how you (those of you that do) lump all black people into a category. As if we're the ones causing all the problems. Someone used the example of if a white were to walk down the street in a black neighborhood, they'd die. Really? How many black neighborhoods have you walked down? I guess none since you're here typing this, correct? So then you personally knew someone that did? No? Oh so you're just making a pretty broad assumption right? Or let me guess, you're just playing the "stats" right? Get out of here!

. I don't know why I take the time out of my day to type this. I know its only going to fall on blind eyes. So many people here are so caught up in the world, that they can't realize that by being divisive, you're causing more harm then good. I am a black male. I don't hold any grudges against any white man, woman, child. Personally, I've been the victim of racism many times, but I chalk it up as every race has their stupids. I look at the human race as a whole and sometimes I want to throw up. We all seem to have nothing better to do than to whine and complain and fight about this and that. Why is that?

One more thing before I end this rant. Do any of you actually take the time to try to understand the "other" side? Or do you sit back with your blinders on and stereotype people? You think because you see something on the news, or read about it in a book, it makes you a scholar. Try living 24 years under a microscope. Every move you make, turn you take, word you speak is analyzed. And I'm one of the lucky ones. Good education, $$, family. Some of you really depress me. I guess I should just be happy you all let me use the public toilets atleast.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I heard a black say one time that blacks can't be racists, had a straight face when he said it too.
Given that, it's possible some blacks may actually think that black on white crimes are not possible.

What is the name of that river in Egypt?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join