It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is political correctness to blame for lack of coverage over horrific black-on-white killings in Amer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
I don't know where you got that from but here are the hate crime stats for America.
[edit on 17-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

I got it from the same source you did: FBI + Department of Justice.
I love stats.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Don't think you read that pie chart properly. The first figure is plain crimes, the second figure is hate crimes.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookHunter

I don't know where you got that from but here are the hate crime stats for America.

I got it from the same source you did: FBI + Department of Justice.
I love stats.

No actually you didn't get it from the same source. You got it from

www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Are you asking me or was the question intended for the guy who posted the chart?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Oh, keep the French out of this. Can't we all agree that no matter what our race, creed or heritage, that they are fair game? I mean, c'mon...they're FRENCH!

Freedom fries, anyone?

(No offense intended to any French people of African ancestry...just the white ones.)

Anyway, enjoy your argument about white people being responsible for all the world's ills. If one were to look closely, I imagine that a whole bunch of folks of varying ethnicities have committed horrors against other folks of different varying ethnicities since the beginning of time, but let's just pick on the ones who are more visible on a moonless night.

Everybody's guilty. Get over it and make your world better. It would be a lot more beneficial than laying blame constantly, right? Oh wait... that whole world improvement thing takes effort. Carry on, then.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by onapaledonkey]
Had double the signature, but half the meaning

[edit on 17-10-2009 by onapaledonkey]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

'It’s not a useful crime. Reverse the races and just imagine how the national media would cover the story of a young black couple murdered by five white assailants.’

Reverse the nation and just imagine how the national media would cover the story of a young American Couple murdered by five Muslim assailants.’

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookHunter
I was hoping to get something more recent than 2002, but this will suffice.
Let's play with statistics, shall we?

1,916,380 Black on White Crimes
1,689 White on Black Hate Crimes
Ratio 1134:1

[edit on 17-10-2009 by SpookHunter]

www.fbi.gov...

By Race

An analysis of available race data for the 7,330 known hate crime offenders revealed that:

■58.6 percent were white.
■20.6 percent were black.
■5.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
■1.1 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
■1.0 percent of known offenders were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
■12.9 percent were unknown.

Ok You mathematicians put this into perspective.
12 percent is the entire population of black folks in America.
I guess if you combine half of the "unknown" to white (just to be fair) and add the censes 70 percent white statistics--- White could be 76 percent of the FBI stats. So do the math.
So EMPIRE here is media friendly as you all have already figured out.
Yes black/white relations will be tried forever. But they are honest face to face.
Zionists media moguls would try to inject there wedge in that divide and reverse the AMAZING accomplishments made here in AMERICA. Black and white Americans and any person knowing America will not get fooled by the media controlling Zionists.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The only thing missing from a few posts in this thread are these famous words.

"The white man is the devil."

Yep those whites are just all around bad people. I mean you cannot get any worse than the devil right? Blasted whites what have any of them ever done right? They should all be prodded with hot pokers until they are no longer white, we could burn the devil out of them.

Make no mistakes here, only whites are racist.

We all know that only whites are successful and make any money.

Edit: Oh crap I am white, I want my success someone stole it.

Raist

[edit on 10/17/09 by Raist]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Interesting topic. I put this type of thing to bed intellectually a long time ago. To me, the political correctness movement is a way for the corporate/government/academic establishments to shift power to minorities through quotas, sensitivity training, removal of offensive speech, etc. I don't like it. I guess if I was a minority, I probably would.

It is just redistribution. I separate liberals and conservatives in the U.S. this way. The liberals believe in redistribution of power and resources. Conservatives do not. In contrast, moderates, or the undecided voters, don't invest much thought into redistribution. They have other more bread and butter issues.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Political correctness is actually the height of arrogance masked in a sickening false humility.

PC seems humble because there is constant talk of "tolerance" and "righting past wrongs," etc. Yet PC originates, to a large extent, from white elites in academia, media, and government. These people are very powerful and, underneith it all, they feel so powerful and smug that they believe nothing can ever harm them. Therefore, the subconscious reasoning goes, its OK to bash the "white male" and/or Western culture any time and to any extent because the white male and Western culture are so above any possible harm that those poor, oppressed "other people" could ever inflict.

These elites are so ensconsed within their little self-contained ivory towers and heavily-secured gated communities that they haven't noticed that the world has changed. This isn't the 19th century anymore, where Western nations lorded it over others universally. Right before our eyes we are seeing a massive transfer of wealth and power from "the West" to other parts of the world, such as China, India, etc. Pertty soon the playing field will be much more level. This is not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself, but it means that the Western world will have to compete on equal time with other rising powers, rather than condescendingly resting on decayed laurels.

The elites want to keep their power, money, and status, but at the same time they want to not feel guilty and to not get their "hands dirty" in global and cultural competition. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. That's why PC is such a sham, from beginning to end.

[edit on 10/17/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sibilance

Your post is the essence of reality. To understand WHY check out Karl Marx. He figures well into the dynamics of the Americas present struggle.
He may seem old news but he AIN"T
welcome back

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by onapaledonkey

Anyway, enjoy your argument about white people being responsible for all the world's ills.

I'm not having an argument nor have I stated white people are responsible for all the worlds ills (although there may be a case for that, but I'm NOT arguing that.) You're relying on your vivid imagination to make these comical claims because you lack the ability to read and reply accordingly.

If one were to look closely, I imagine that a whole bunch of folks of varying ethnicities have committed horrors against other folks of different varying ethnicities since the beginning of time, but let's just pick on the ones who are more visible on a moonless night.

And I guess you missed my first reply when I said, "No, it is not good for race relations or society when you cite instances of violence of one group but not mention what the other is doing." With that being said, you have yet again proven what I've said about many ATS members, they reply without reading.

Everybody's guilty.

Everyone is guilty of what?

Get over it and make your world better.

There it is! It's the "get over it" line I spoke of pages ago!

It would be a lot more beneficial than laying blame constantly, right? Oh wait... that whole world improvement thing takes effort. Carry on, then.

It is pure foolishness to think people who feel they are oppressed are going to just "get over it", and many of those who are in a state of comfort are the ones who make claims that people are constantly blaming others. Address the issues pertaining to why one party is being blamed and then you can possibly move forward. Until all issues are addressed on both sides, and people get off this "get over it" lunacy, nothing will change.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

This post makes no sense at all. How can you say I'm media friendly when I said I don't agree with what the media is doing? Moreover, your math sucks. No one said to go tacking on that other 12 or so% to white people, that is pure foolishness. Did you READ what the link said about known and unknown offenders? FAIL.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remixtup
Short answer? Yes.

Hate crime legislation is only applicable to white men.

You understand the current climate perfectly my man.
Nothing else to add really once you understand this.
However, like all things that are not based on truth or justice, one day this will be smashed down.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Any black person can walk down my street and live. If I walk down theirs I can almost guarantee I would get whacked just for being white. That's not to say a black person wouldn't get harassed in a white neighborhood. It would just be the cops giving the black a hard time.

But that's the difference. The black would live in most cases. The white would die in most cases. It's a fact of life and it will not change until the blacks are held accountable for their misdeeds.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think part of it is that people have been conditioned to react so irrationally to news stories that if they did publish such obviously infuriating stories that there could be a backlash which would prove detrimental to those with a significant investment in "political correctness"

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

This is a flasehood not supported by history.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mostlyspoons
reply to post by EMPIRE

The white race, as a whole, has never really accepted or taken responsibility for the way they've treated other people.

Excuse me?

How can you expect ANY race to do ANYTHING as a "whole? We're all individual people, responsible for our own individual actions. No race as a whole has ever done ANYTHING! You are stereotyping whites as being racist, plain and simple. And that, in fact, is RACISM.

Blacks aren't the only ones who have been slaves. Jews arent the only ones who were killed in Nazi Germany. But that's all we ever hear about!!

Why do you think that is?

[edit on 17-10-2009 by mostlyspoons]

yes, but the fact is, this has never been brought up at the White Race Council meetings that we have every week. (where we make decisions for the white race as a whole)
I'll try to bring it up next time and see what all the other white folk want to do about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Empire,

The white race, as a whole, has never really accepted or taken responsibility for the way they've treated other people. Moreover, they have not acknowledged white privilege and the fact that oppression has been more beneficial to them than anyone else on the planet.

The white race??? You fingerprint this as the white race. How is this not racism??

Your posts look intelligent and the wording is first rate but the motives are suspect.

There are people out here who are not interested in Guilt Politics or Guilt Education to default through on the work, moneys, and risks of others.
They are beginning to recognize this as a shakedown of others for political reasons...which makes those who use this method highly suspect.

For political reasons...you can use occult racism..concealed, esoteric, covert. And others are seeing that this guilt conditioning and fingerprinting of others is a religion...a devout belief system of some to label others by default. This is politics..and it is occult..hidden from the view of most.

People are beginning to suspect the motives and method of operation when we detect that so many have made cottage industries and careers out of such racism as you are templating here. Standard M1A guilt conditioning. That some people by default owe others...their substance....in perpetuity. This is using racism to fight racism as others have aptly stated here.

Public education/Guilt, conditioning so popular today, is financed by government. This makes government itself suspect in its attempts to default through on this hidden reasoning for votes and elections...particularly in high electoral vote states.

What is going to make this kind of thing exposed for the ridiculousness and racism that it is ...will be when the Black Victims begin to compete in anger and rage against the illegal alien victims who will be the new voting block planned for the purpose of maintaining political power and control....ie...social giveaways/benefits for votes. There will be violence associated with these events. There already is in certain cities. Upon whom will they heap the guilt for this??
This was predicted in certain arenas some 30 years ago. We are seeing it take place before our eyes.

This kind of template by guilt that you are promoting here is the very template of oppression you claim was used on one people by others years ago. Fight oppression with oppression...very sophisticated.

What such guilt conditioning does to people is allow one group to play through unquestioned and unchallenged on almost any topic or issue at the expense of others. Just like a politician. It looks sophisticated and just but it is not. It is a SHAKEDOWN.

I for one am not interested in it and will call it what it is.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Tell that to Jesse, Al , Louis and Dr lamont . Talk about being racist.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join