It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is political correctness to blame for lack of coverage over horrific black-on-white killings in Amer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
And I’m not even talking about reparations for slavery, what I’m talking about partly deals with whites taking responsibility in the form of LISTENING, something many of you are quite inadequate at, when people ask you to.

Well, what you're talking about is completely beyond reason. "Whites" have NO responsibility WHATSOEVER to take for slavery. None. How can you sit there, and honestly type that you feel people need to take responsibility for something for NO reason other than sharing the "whiteness" with SOME of the people who committed injustices over 200 years ago, and deny that you're racist? If you're black, maybe you should take responsibility for the blacks who sold the slaves to the europeans, and maybe you should take responsibility for the crimes committed by the animals that killed the couple in the OP. I'm sure you won't, nor should you, since you probably had no part in either, but going by your logic you may share the same skin tone, so you share the blame. And what's this about LISTENING? You must be a woman, we all have our own problems to deal with ("white priviledge" hasn't exactly panned out for most of us, we have to work to survive), we aren't obligated to "listen" to you. Get a husband for that.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Another person not deserving of a response who makes incredible claims. Why you people continue to do so is beyond me.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Boo-hoo. I'm not deserving of the racist's time. That, or there's really no way to argue against my point. For the sake of my own fragile self-esteem, i'm going to assume the latter.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

More false claims, lies and taking things out of context. You guys proved my first post to be 100% accurate. Like clockwork, friend...

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yes folks empire posts like a Bot or a Droid -- that doesn't mean that a pseudo intellect could not be confused for a computerized being.
If a Marxist hypnotists put the notion in your brain that there was a silly thing like "White Privilege" . Then you could spew crap like that on any thread any where any time.
You would just be doing it for your Master, subconsciously of course. Folks that have parts of there brain removed for different reasons could defend the murder/rapist sickos in this thread because they are in essence handicapped. Political correctness then also, allows for their contributions.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Good post OP, and yes I do believe that political correctness plays a major role in not only what is reported, but what is prosecuted, and how it is prosecuted. There was a case in Hopewell, VA a few years back that is a perfect example. If anyone would like me to dig up the case # etc. I am sure I can but I will give the jest of it.

3 black men were arrested and convicted of attempted strong arm robbery with the victim being a white male. The problem with the situation is that they weren't trying to rob him. There were multiple witnesses who broke up the attack and stated to the police that they were calling him "cracker" and "white boy" saying that he didn't belong in their neighborhood. The prosecutor felt however that this was not enough to charge the men with hate crimes so they went with the other charges.

I think that the numbers posted earlier in this thread are other compelling examples. While whites are charged with more "hate-crimes" the percentages show that black on white crime happens at a much higher rate than the other way around.

I'm not going to get into the debate over the white race as a whole taking responsibility for past actions and such. I think others have shown who the real "covert-racist" in this thread is so I will stay silent, but to say that if this whole white privilege thing is real I think I need to lodge a complaint because I got skipped over.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You guys proved my first post to be 100% accurate. Like clockwork, friend...

I won't argue, we DON'T want to "listen" to you complain about the problems your ancestors had. It's completely annoying, this is NOW. Not then. All humans are equal in my eyes, regardless of skin color. I have never, nor would i ever own any slaves. I AM a slave, like everybody else not in the top tier of society. I have to go to a job i despise, every day, just to make enough money to pay the bills. I struggle the same as anybody else here, yet some people think that somehow i have to not only suffer the hardships of society now, i also have to shoulder blame for, apologize, and "listen" to others complain about attrocities in the distant past that i had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with? Wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Another one bites the dust. In an earlier post you made the claim that I'm "media friendly" yet you missed the parts where I said I didn't approve of what the media was doing and both sides should be shown.

Is your problem related to selective reading or your school system?

You then came with some far-fetched idea that we should automatically add the "unknown" figure to whites when the link clearly stated what the unknown factor meant.

Now you're talking about Marxism, hypnotism, droids and all sorts of comical things one would find on this site. Then you cap it off by attempting to equate those who've experienced lobotomy to myself, and fail miserably at making it seem as if I don't have sympathy for the victims in the OP (when I already said I feel for them.)

The EMPIRE would like to know.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by 27jd

I won't argue, we DON'T want to "listen" to you complain about the problems your ancestors had.

Yet again they prove me correct. What has led you to believe I'm black? The fact that I'm vocal about racism and discrimination? In this thread, or on this site period, have I ever said what race, religion or gender I was? See you, and others like you continue to prove me correct, and all I need to do is continue to point it out. Now tell me, what led you to your assessment, and can you prove your claims?

It's completely annoying, this is NOW. Not then.

See above buddy. I posted a link to a thread where four days ago an interracial couple was denied the right to marry because they're an interracial couple. But wait, that happened four days ago, it isn't NOW.

All humans are equal in my eyes, regardless of skin color. I have never, nor would i ever own any slaves.

You sure aren't acting like it. From making false accusations, to selective reading, your words betray you, just like they betray the majority of you here. I'm still not doing what the majority want me to do, which is fly off the handle, call you racist and make incredible claims (which is what the majority of you have done.) Now, I'll continue to post and allow you to lie and make a mockery of your own intelligence.

I AM a slave, like everybody else not in the top tier of society.

Thanks for pointing out what I've pointed out pages ago. Now how are you going to fix it?

I have to go to a job i despise, every day, just to make enough money to pay the bills. I struggle the same as anybody else here, yet some people think that somehow i have to not only suffer the hardships of society now, i also have to shoulder blame for, apologize, and "listen" to others complain about attrocities in the distant past that i had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with? Wrong.

You still don't get it, and be thankful that you have a job you can go to. What you're failing to realize is this country is setup to please the elite first, and white people second. I didn't make those rules up, but those are the rules. This way of thinking even extends outside of the country, South America for example, where many lighter/fair skin people are treated better (and yes it has its roots in Eurocentrism.)

In closing, everything I've said in my first post rings true and so does everything after it. The refusal to listen to others perspective, the get over it attitude, the refusal to accept this is a white mans world, the denial, the lying, the false claims and the patting each other on the back in the support of "Yeah man it's Empire" and flagging.

You guys have done it all, and all I can do is sit and smile as I relish in the fact that I told you so.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

What has led you to believe I'm black?

Everything you've typed. I honestly hope you're black (and a woman after that "listening" bit). If not, i've wasted my time responding to a poser who feels so guilty and ashamed of his/her own skin, that he/she's taken up a cause against him/herself. That would just be sad.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

What has led you to believe I'm black?

Everything you've typed. I honestly hope you're black (and a woman after that "listening" bit). If not, i've wasted my time responding to a poser who feels so guilty and ashamed of his/her own skin, that he/she's taken up a cause against him/herself. That would just be sad.

As previously stated, "Yet again they prove me correct. What has led you to believe I'm black? The fact that I'm vocal about racism and discrimination? In this thread, or on this site period, have I ever said what race, religion or gender I was? See you, and others like you continue to prove me correct, and all I need to do is continue to point it out. Now tell me, what led you to your assessment, and can you prove your claims?"

If we were to apply your logic (if we can even call it that) those who supported Abolitionism were so ashamed of their own skin, that they took up cause against others of the same race (or themselves.)

I expect more from you people. On a site that promotes the denial of ignorance I can now see why I've been a member for over three years yet only recently started posting (and no it isn't a ding on the mods or admins, but some of the members.)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

If we were to apply your logic (if we can even call it that) those who supported Abolitionism were so ashamed of their own skin, that they took up cause against others of the same race (or themselves.)

Nope. That's not my logic at all. I STILL support the fact slavery was abolished, it was a horrible thing. But you're not doing anything even similar, in fact you're perpetuating racism. You won't let it die, not without us spending sufficient time in the corner for something we had no part in. The only way to eliminate racism, is to ELIMINATE RACISM. Race should mean nothing more than the color of one's shirt. But you don't want that to happen. You mentioned me being "lucky" to have a job, my boss and about half my co-workers are black, WTF was your point? We all get along fine, race is NEVER even brought up, and it's nice. Although like i've said, although my performance is stellar, i've not been given many opportunities to advance, the "white priviledge" failed me again. Then i come here and read your racist garbage, pretending to have some moral highground.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Empire belongs with the NWO empire, since he/she knows what is best for the rest of us and how we should feel/think. Why do you not tell us what to feel/think. Do you feel/think each of us non black folk should give 10-20% of our wages to the black community? Or do you think 50% would be better? Should all of us non black folk prostrate ourselves when one of the chosen walk by?

Empire *************************. Because I cannot say what I mean or I will be arrested for a hate crime.

Sorry mods, I cannot deny ignorance or allow outright racism.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Empire,

What I’m talking about has nothing to do with guilt conditioning. If it were guilt conditioning, and as successful as you’re implying, things would be a lot different for blacks and whites.

I must be imagining something here. So too must the other readers.
Guilt conditioning.....here..right along with the time warp technique.
Right out of the news media, body politic, and public education standards.

What I’ve said is the white race, as a whole, has not taken responsibility for past transgressions

and here...showing textbook standard M1A racism so popular today.

and I’m talking to every single white male in this thread who has proven me right time and time again

Empire...what astonishes me more is your admission that guilt conditioning is not that successful. Yet here you are going on and on with the same tack..the same technique. You must think it successful and the moral and ethical high ground. Perfectly justified! Astonishing.

No one is moving people back into a time warp

let us see here..as I quote your previous post...I will post it twice here in case you missed it the first time.

What I’ve said is the white race, as a whole, has not taken responsibility for past transgressions

Did you catch it ..the time warp technique?? I am sure the other readers out here caught it and will see it now in the posts of others as well as yours. You are going to need some practice to keep pulling this one off on the readers here.

Watch this closely Empire. This is not difficult to shoot holes in but even most of the so called "White Privileged" people out here are so dumb about this and history they even don't know the secret to shooting holes in your pitch here. Here as I quote you again....

However, to assume there is an equal playing field when the present proves otherwise is pure folly. Moreover, you talk about the work, moneys, and risks of others yet turn a blind eye to the fact that the white race, as a whole, are the main ones who benefited from the work, blood and deaths of others (and I’m not just talking chattel slavery or the past.)

This is one of the dumbest statements I have heard in a long time. However most peoples would attribute this to race as do you. It is a product of public education grooming and conditioning..ie programming. Also an absence of any historical perspective past time warp techniques.
"White Race and White Privilege" That is all you have in your guilt conditioning technique. That is it ..in toto.

Anyone thinking outside the box would know that before 1519AD...the Privileged White Race lived as poorly as any other race in this world. A few people...royalty and priesthoods... lived well off the labor of the many. A few people had a little the rest had almost nothing.
Most "White" people had only one set of clothes. What they had on. No need for a closet, nothing to put in there. Most people were never to travel more than twenty miles from home in their lifetimes. This was the status of the fabled "White" Race...throughout the world. Not much different from any other race.

It was only after 1519AD that an index can be seen which was to produce change in this world and it was some 200 years later before observers were to see and write on this change among "White men." Furthermore it did not happen among all "White" men.

For you see Empire....whatever was to change the "White" man was not his race for he always had his race. Change came because of something else..not race. For history records not all "White" men were subject to this change and progress.

This change and progress took place in Northern Germany, the Lowland Countries and in England. It was later exported from England to what was to become the United States.

And yet we see here an example of someone who has only race issues to bait people and get them to show their "White Privilege" When history shows something clearly outside of race causing this.

When you as readers come to know this history you will be able to shoot holes in anyone trying this time warp technique on you or anyone else. It makes all and any such guilt techniques useless.

Wise up people. For you will never be taught this history in public schools or even in the media while they try to make you feel guilty by RACISM.

So far in the thread, the guys complaining about being called racists are actually the ones calling me a racist. When people make claims I ask them to prove it. I’m now asking you to post a sufficient definition of racism and show how what I’ve typed is indeed racist. Yes it is unfounded, yes it is highly unintelligent, yes I have to deal with it, but it doesn’t hurt me because it proves what I’m saying about you and others. You aren’t the sharpest knives in the drawers, you can’t present a cogent argument if your life depended on it, and you’ll rely on every trick and fallacy in the book to get your point across, especially you, Mr. SHAKEDOWN. You think I don’t know what you’re trying to imprint in the minds of the readers when repeatedly use the “shakedown” term in caps? LOL!

This is a political answer and not keen itself. It is not designed to hurt you as what you are trying to describe. It is designed for the other readers who might read my posts. Sorry you would think it was designed to hurt you. I think that is your ego speaking here not your ability to be cogent.
I don't have to prove this. You are doing a great job of it on your own merits and demerits. Readers of your posts will see this for themselves...that all you have on your plate is race because you are a racist.

Oh..by the way..I am not interested in what 'Race" you are nor your sex.

I already told you politics in America is a farce.

This is one area or arena in which we can agree. So how do you explain your using this Racial, political, pubic education technique to somehow project your position as the high moral and ethical ground over others...just as does a politician or social engineer paid for by the body politic?? What you are doing here is farcical, clumsy, even absurd.

More proof you don’t read, more proof what I’ve said about you is true, please refer to my previous posts where I said to not concentrate on one race alone, thanks. And to answer your question I may be a woman, I may not be, but you’re showing your ignorance in implying that women are the only ones with that mentality.

Don't concentrate on race alone. OK...lets see here.
White privilege. White males??
Also not interested in what sex you are. See above statement.

Do you think I’m sacred about the replies I’m going to get? LOL! I posted it, I’m able to handle whatever comes my way and will answer in the appropriate fashion. I already said many of you will use this thread to complain and star and flag each other,

Empire,
this is very pitiful of you to post such. It is your own way of starring and flagging yourself. Not useful in a thread like this...self promotion. I am not interested in starring or flagging anyone here.

More lies and fallacies on your part. How am I motivated by what you say I’m motivated by?

Your motivation is obviously to belittle others for their beliefs and desires not to be SHAKENDOWN by you or others who are want to use guilt and time warp techniques based on your obvious RACISM.
Your motivation is self promotion to SHAKEDOWN others on what you perceive as their RACISM...their GUILT. And then when they don't bite ...you go on with your stereotyping and labeling. Just as does the body politic today.

So in other words I’m talking to a good ole boy. I bet you have your tobacco cup and rifle right next to your keyboard.

See what I mean by stereotyping? This is getting desperate now. It is also not cogent or intellectual. This is the same tack our now President used when he was running for office. And they are still trying to use such stereotyping..particularly noticeable on our veterans. Oh..and this is also not leadership. Particularly on this topic.

If it is your duty why are you not acting in accordance to it? Would you not want someone to listen to you if you feel as though you were wronged? Would you not want someone to listen to you if you felt you were getting the short end of the stick?

I am not acting in accordance with your belief systems and assumptions. No thanks ..not interested. Also I do not expect people to listen to me if I am excoriating them in the manner you are want to do. Somehow this seems to escape you while you expect to default through on the methods, thinking, and expectations you do..on your entitlement beliefs.
Not smart, not intellectual, and down right uncivil. But it does illustrate an entitlement belief system in operation.

What is “American” to you is sin, death, rape, murder, robbery, lies and deceit to others, Save it good ole boy.

This has already been addressed under guilt conditioning, time warp techniques, and stereotyping.

These four guys mentioned white males before I did, so are they sexist as well? [bold emphasis added]

I am not addressing their posts. I am addressing yours for your obvious racism.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 20-10-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I heard a black say one time that blacks can't be racists, had a straight face when he said it too.
Given that, it's possible some blacks may actually think that black on white crimes are not possible.

What is the name of that river in Egypt?

I was married to a black man. He and his family were some of the racist people I've ever met. I was never accepted into the family by a lot of them. I was never treated any where near as bad as the victims of this particular crime, which I am extremely glad for. My husband did want to set fire to me though for leaving toothpaste in the sink. Not sure it was race related though. I dunno the motive. But his family was extremely racist. I recall once that during this funeral meal they had I was refused anything to eat or drink because I'm white and was made to leave the church.

Blacks can most definitely be racist. I wasn't racist, but after being married into that family, I am very cautious who I talk to. It was quite a learning experience.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What I’ve said is the white race, as a whole, has not taken responsibility for past transgressions.

The problem with this statement is that the white race, as a whole, is NOT responsible for those past transgressions. Specifically slavery, since that seems to be what you're alluding to.

Hundreds of thousands of white people died, in part to help rid this country of such an evil practice. By the way, they were successful in case you missed it...

You would be very hard pressed in this day and age to find many people who agree with such an abhorrent, ignorant mentality, and with each successive generation we move even farther from the past in that regard.

So, if you're expecting to see the "white race" as a whole, take responsibility for the past, then you're wasting your time and showing a bit of your own ignorance towards the "white race".

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

YOU don't think I'm "WORTHY" of an in depth response?

WOW, that is some ego you have. I feel kind of sorry for you because so many people are piling on, but you bring it on yourself.

I am not a beneficiary of slavery, but I have paid for what my family has never done nor benefited from, through affirmative action.

I listen, I have heard all of these arguments many times, and shot them down for the nonsense they are.

You avoid responding because the beliefs into which you have been indoctrinated are based on large distortions of history, which are easily proven to be wrong when examined. From our debates on this subject in the past, you have been forced to face this reality. Your response has been to wrap yourself into a kind of cocoon of egoism. Eventually you will emerge from this a better man. It is process we all go through.

Here is the reality. The only people who benefited from slavery were the wealthy elites. The ancestors of these same people established the academic requirements which you wisely followed to gain opportunity for yourself in life. Now that you have your sheepskin, do your own research, and work on revealing the truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Empire and others,

There is a concept taught in public schools and colleges that we must atone for everything and anything which comes down the non evolutionary
pipeline. That this is non evolutionary is obvious as it is nothing more than guilt led to the extreme.

Some peoples, by Drama techniques, feel entitled to put this onus of guilt, concealed under the terms "White Privilege and White Race," onto others...this is entitlement. It is emotional rape of others by entitlement.
This is what is passing for the moral ethical high ground today..both in politics and public education. It is thinly concealed racism while attempting to paint others as racist by stereotyping. All under the guise of socially straightening out what is wrong with this country.

The problem is that many of these so called racist caped crusaders are now in political office ...either by election or appointment. They are bent on wealth redistribution without RISK redistribution. All this means is that wealth will be consumed but not replaced.

People are not as a whole interested in such mental rape or being dragged into such an emotional train wreck. If I want to be subjected to drama queens 24/7 I will turn on the television or put in a movie.

You are seeing here the trend line in political correctness as stated by the OP of this thread. You are seeing where it is going by entitlement principles run amok.
It is confusion...run amok..yet attempting to post itself as the moral ethical high ground. It is neither.
I have no interest in an investment in such confusion. No one will make me feel guilty for this view. I owe no one on this because of who or whom I am.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 20-10-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think EMPIRE has been called a racist in this thread no less than 20 times and he/she had yet to commit the offense, once. This is like that thread some guy started a couple of days ago where he thought he was proving that the Democrats or “Liberals” are always playing the “race card. “

I pointed out to him that his own little poll showed the Republicans playing the race card 200,000 more times than the Democrats. I haven’t seen hide or hair of that thread since.

I also pointed out how people get so angry because others don’t accept, or just be quiet when they are pointing out their “truths.”
The fact is they simply are not telling the truth even though they believe they are.

Their agenda is to make a lie the truth by repeating it.

The flaws in their beliefs are pointed out to them time and time again but they are like those three monkeys when it comes to their prejudices.

The facts are:

Blacks are not more violent or predatory than Whites. The Propagandist always want to point to “statistics” to prove something. But the honest man just looks around him—looks at what has gone on before; what goes on today.

But an even more potent way to get at the truth is to just ask the people of the world.

Who do they most fear? Who do they believe to be the biggest threat to not only their lives, the lives of their children—but the whole species of man.

And they will tell you.

If blacks were so violent and racist, a handful of Whites could not have taken over all of Africa, and walked the land like kings and queens for 300 years. A racist people of millions will never let such a tiny “other” survive five minutes trying to drink from their water fountains. Blacks by nature, are the opposite of racist, but if you kick and abuse a hound dog long enough he will eventually start to growl and bite.

Fact two:

Blacks are not a criminal race.

Again, to get at the truth, just ask somebody. Not other Blacks, but honest people—even honest people who are racist to the core, but has experienced life as so many Blacks do—who have been hungry, who knows what it is to live in a land of plenty and you have no hope of ever getting anything more than the basics.

Ask an honest Mafiosa, or anybody else who has clawed to survive; has known real deprivation …why he thinks there’s more crime among the poorest people. Turn out the lights, close the door, make sure none of his friends are around and ask him. See if he mentions anything about race.

During the 1800’s—when white men were hungry-- the murder ratio in the U.S.(west) per population, was 15 per 100,000 citizens. It has never been more than 8 per 100,000, during the worse murder sprees in the inner cities. And during that time(1800’s) a man could ride for days and never see another face. In the inner city you can’t turn around without somebody being in your face, so you never get a chance for your insane angry moments to past harmlessly, before there’s someone for you to lash out at.

I don’t say that to make excuses for a violent perpetrator. Nobody hates them more than me.

But violent perpetrator only describes about 00000.1 percent of Black people, any where, where they are not being manipulated by whites to fight among themselves.

But all those studies about the reason for crime were done back in the sixties after the Watts riots, so honest intelligent people know what the main cause of crime is. It’s funny how people are always writing new books with new statistics, but nobody ever talks about THOSE statistics that shows that crime is mostly due to poverty—especially in rich societies.

Fact three:

Black people and “Liberals” are not defending criminals when they challenge this campaign to cast the Black race as a criminal one. They are contesting a lie. Nobody gives a damn about protecting a predator.
The fact is; if there is a criminal race, it is the white or light one.
continued...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The fact is; if there is a criminal race, it is the white or light one. And not just Anglos or Europeans.

The Arab slave trade makes the European one look like a tea party. And in that one, tens of millions were tortured and slaughtered. Among the white Arabs you wouldn’t even know there was a Black slave trade because they just used and killed all the black slaves.

White people do seem to be more law-abiding when there is structural, and a strong enforcement of laws. But that’s only because as things are, they have less reason to risk crime, and they are more afraid of the consequences of getting caught. But whenever they are given permission or immunity to prosecution by TPTB, to indulge their nature, the earth becomes awash with blood.

Thinking people know that. That’s why they refuse to let people point at the mote in someone else’s eye when they have a rafter in their own, and all of history, to this very day, bears witness to the nature of white people. Whites are a dangerous, dangerous race, and they terrify even themselves.

Before they branched out and found the Indigenous to dump their psychopaths on, European history is nothing but a 500 year long bloodbath.

That ‘s not statistics, but history written by Whites, themselves.
Is that all whites? Not by far. But the earth bears witness that you cannot let them run free with their delusions of themselves. You have to challenge them with truth and yes—you have them make them accept their guilt because they cannot feel it on their own. In the U.S., in particular. Look at their money. Look at the statutes they erect all over their land…Nothing but a glorification and idolization of genocidal murderers, enslavers, and serial killers.

I can go on, but I hate engaging in this kind of racial discussion and I only do it sparingly, and only then because I believe it’s necessary sometimes. Be a long time before I do it again, though

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join