It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's shaking the skies of the North West?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Six earthquakes at a depth of 10K recently ?

Looks quite odd ?

All bang on 10k depth as well.............

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I live near Vancouver. I hear planes lately that are louder than normal, but this doesn't seem suspicious to me. Last week I recall hearing what sounded like a very fast rumbling military jet, not commonly heard in my area, unless the air show is on. I wasn't able to see it because it must have been flying faster than the speed of sound. Where I live alot of aircraft are flying over all day, alot of small planes and helicopters, as well as commercial jets, that lately have been flying quite low and not in their usual flight pattern, but maybe they changed their routes? The smaller planes, two-seater types, I've noted flying in tandem. There are flight schools nearby, so I assumed this was some training course.

Last week I heard boom sounds, some neighbours were setting some off fireworks, halloween is coming up. And last weekend I saw spotlights moving across the sky. I have no idea what that was for, must have been some festivity nearby.

There could also be unusual activity because the Olympic games are coming up in Vancouver, and certain aircraft personel are training, as well as upgrades being done to Bridges and Roads, etc, that may include blasting of rock.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
On the web you find events like this also in Australia in 2005?

www.theage.com.au...

I don´t think that there is any religious background. The big advantage of the us is the size of the country. In old Europe you can´t test Jets like this without several boarder violations and a lot of trouble. Australia would be the same category like the us.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

You make a post saying it is biblical prophecy that there is rumbling sounds in the sky - and you get like 10 stars.

Is everyone a fkn Christian in the US or something? Is religious brainwashing so pervasive?

I have no idea how to get my head around your response - "Its JESUS coming back!!" Or some such nonsense - and you get starred for it?

Shoot me now - I don't want to go on here anymore ..

I would say it is most likely to be stealth planes at high velocity and high altitude - possibly those nice saucer shaped ones we here so much about.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Don't know if this is the same thing I am experiencing. I live in Northern Ireland on the East coast just above Strangford Lough. Some times I can hear a faint rumbling almost like a jet (no bangs). It mostly happens at night and when I look up there is no planes. The noise isn't as loud as some describe here (the noise of traffic will actually drown it out. Also sometimes while lying in bed I can her a faint hum it is different the the 1st noise described and they don't happen on the same night. Both noises will last for hours. I have also suffered from the sleep anomalies another poster described (bangs and white noise just as I am drifting off).

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jechu

Its not airplanes. i live like 30min from the airport and the sounds are completely different.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm surprised that no one (at least from what ive read) has brought up project bluebeam. I know it isn't the most likely answer, but still interesting to ponder. What more convincing event than the earth shaking, loud noises, a voice or voices projected into your head and a mesmerising display in the sky? Could this just be test run of one aspect of the show?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I can go through this whole website and pull out all the posts here concerning all the "natural disasters and unusual phenomena" that people have been posting for the past year alone. Not to mention all the news articles that have stated we have not had this in happen in over a decade, and so on.

Then I can go through the Bible and pull out all the references that the LORD God said would happen in the end time prophecies. I am not just talking about natural disasters either. I am talking our political climate and monetary issues. The nature and attitudes of the world population. The current situation in Israel. All of it. It is all there. Every aspect of our world today and what is happening is being fulfilled.

As for the HUM. Well I hear the HUM everyday and every night. It stops, it starts. At night it goes on and on and on. I am used to it now.

My point of view concerning the HUM, from my own personal experience, is that it is the government, along with the phone companies, the power companies, cable companies and the UFO's... I have watched them climb the poles and then feel and hear the attacks against me. I always said to myself, I am not alone, this is happening to others as well. This thread proves me right.

Now, you look at USGS, and the posting on all the earthquakes going on around the WORLD and everyone is saying, something very unusual is going on. Volcano's are blowing off like crazy, record numbers of landslides, and people are in constant wonder if Yellowstone is going to blow. Research it.

The only thing you will NOT research and is very critical, is the Word of God and what He says. Look I personally am not right about anything. God cannot lie and does not lie. So, what I try to do, is educate people on what HE says and what He said He was going to do.

Just another prespective. Putting it all together for people to help you all understand that God does get angry and people reject Him and His word.
Problem is, you don't know it, don't study it, nor do you understand what he is saying. My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge. This is very true.

People like myself, we are more interested in your life after this life. But what we do in this life affects where we will end up in the life to come.

Organized religion is a farse. I do not attend a church, nor do I belong to any group. I was not taught the scriptures my men, but by the Holy Spirit.
1 John 2:27

Now to tell you what I do not share with others, but I guess now would be a good time. For the past 2 1/2 years the LORD has manifested himself to me. I know exactly where we are in the scriptures because He has shown me.

Last year, around the beginning of April, I was having one heck of an arguement with my daughter. I went outside and was crying and praying. I sat down on my porch, and I looked up and there was the LORD Jesus sitting on His throne. Behind Him a nasty storm, thick black clouds. At His right hand was a huge demon crouched down. I said, LORD God, you have shown me much, if this is truely you in front of me, rebuke the demon. And poof, he was gone.

This year, I was in my kitchen and looked out the window and all done up in clouds was an arrow in a bow, behind that a book was open and an angel was writing in the book with droplets shooting out of an ink well into the feather tipped pen. Behind that was the throne and a staircase. After that past by, I saw an army of horsemen weilding cutlasses. All heading east.

Those are the two most recent contacts with my LORD and Savior.

I really do not care if you believe me or not. You may ignore me all you want, but the government is not ignoring me. They are trying to bring me down, but the LORD God holds me up and I continue to do the work I was sent to do. I am just a messenger, sharing the messages.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

Ok did you listen to the youtube video? This is Beyond a HUM my friend. This is shake, rattle, and roll.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
For those familiar with The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series, it could be "Disaster Area" doing a sound check.

Looking through all this info here, I'd stop looking at the sky and start looking at your feet, something of this magnitude sounds planetary in scale, aka seismic or geological.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

Don't ever tell a psychologist that you talk to god/Jesus or that you see him. That will land you a trip to the psych-ward.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljib777
reply to post by Amagnon

Now to tell you what I do not share with others, but I guess now would be a good time. For the past 2 1/2 years the LORD has manifested himself to me. I know exactly where we are in the scriptures because He has shown me.

Last year, around the beginning of April, I was having one heck of an arguement with my daughter. I went outside and was crying and praying. I sat down on my porch, and I looked up and there was the LORD Jesus sitting on His throne. Behind Him a nasty storm, thick black clouds. At His right hand was a huge demon crouched down. I said, LORD God, you have shown me much, if this is truely you in front of me, rebuke the demon. And poof, he was gone.

This year, I was in my kitchen and looked out the window and all done up in clouds was an arrow in a bow, behind that a book was open and an angel was writing in the book with droplets shooting out of an ink well into the feather tipped pen. Behind that was the throne and a staircase. After that past by, I saw an army of horsemen weilding cutlasses. All heading east.

Those are the two most recent contacts with my LORD and Savior.

I really do not care if you believe me or not. You may ignore me all you want, but the government is not ignoring me. They are trying to bring me down, but the LORD God holds me up and I continue to do the work I was sent to do. I am just a messenger, sharing the messages.

don't tell people this. at some point you're going to have to stop believing in fairytales

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

Your suggestion that these sounds could be linked to slow-slip quakes is certainly plausible, at least in respect of those in the US West Coastal regions and perhaps around Yellowstone (as it also may be linked to the effects of a subducted plate). I wonder about the actual mechanism that is generating the sounds, because while it's partly suggestive of magmatic activity, we'd expect that people would have reported similar phenomena prior to previous major seismic/volcanic events and as far as I know they haven't. Not on this scale over such a large area, anyway.

All the same, as another major event is likely to occur in the Cascadia zone eventually, it's good that we now have people documenting their own observations here as they could prove invaluable later on.

The only thing that really puzzles me is the similar reports from so far afield that would probably not be associated with the plate boundary/subduction movements on the West Coast. However, there has to be a lot that we still don't know about plates and the way they interact. It's still a relatively new science, after all.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Well here in MN there are no huge plates that collide or slide. Just some small fault lines. Still no explanation to the sounds we are getting here, and it is still under investigation. My thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Yes, exactly -- and that's pretty much what I was referring to in the last paragraph in my post. It's weird, isn't it? It doesn't seem that reasonable to apply the same (possible) explanation to what is going on in your area as we can to West Coast reports of these extraordinary sounds, for the simple fact that there are no known major plate boundaries.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Its very strange indeed. Have you listend to the sounds in the video on this thread? They are creepy.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I have, yes -- and they are sure creepy. A person would need the imagination of a block of concrete not to be at least mildly disturbed by them.

This whole topic of these sounds is truly one of the strangest ones I've seen on ATS.

By the way I've posted a reply on your thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I watched the History Channel last night sometime this early AM after midnight.....They started talking about the skys rumbling. The show was about Area51 i think. I red this article Monday and DAJAVU, I see it on TV. They claimed 100s of people have heard earthquake type rumbling in the skys but never saw anything but strange contrails. The History Channel claimed a few of these people believe its the AURORA project flying at hypersonic speeds. .....Could someone try and find this History Channel episode-(i think it has something to do with Area 51 in the title)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Re: The End of Times -- and God.

I am sorry but monotheism is dangerous. To say God in my mind is blasphemy because there is no one word. Religion is a tool of teach and not the only one. Multi-theism is a better approach but frankly “In the name of God” has started more divisions that brought people together. Anyone who takes their life and relates it to the bible should study some much deeper and more relevant books than one pushed through history as ‘the word’. Tell me why does god need money, not pay taxes, have the biggest and best house on the block?
God is the problem not the solution.

Praise the Gods. So say we all

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alferd Packer

Yeah i wanted to watch that but i missed it. Sucks oh well, I'm sure it will be on again.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join